William was leaning back in the jacuzzi, his head against the headrest. The hot bubbling water was helping to soothe away the soreness that had built up in his body from the days spent having almost constant sex.

Buffy had introduced him to a world he’d never known existed -- a world of pleasures of the flesh. Pleasures so great and mind-blowing that his brain was left feeling soft and mushy. He’d spanked and been spanked, he’d fucked her ass, mouth and pussy (not in the same session of course), they’d fucked in the shower, in her kitchen, both bedrooms, on her couch, on the floor... William couldn’t contain his lust, his immense longing for her. Even when they’d just finished, he wanted her again. His cock could stay hard for longer than most men’s, and even when it went soft it would just pop right back up again at the slightest sign of affection from Buffy.

William wondered if it were possible to fuck someone to death? If it were, he’d find out soon enough...

He started moaning loudly, and writhing a bit in the water. “Oh God! Uhhh--Oh yeah!” he shouted, cumming under the water’s surface.

A minute later, Buffy broke the surface wearing a snorkel. “Now that’s what I call marine biology!” she laughed, pulling off the mask and wiping the water from her face. “It’s a whole ‘nother world under the sea.”

William grinned and pulled her against him, kissing her mouth fervently, moaning at the taste of himself on her tongue.

Buffy giggled. “Mmmm! My little love machine.”

“My turn.” William smiled, curling his tongue behind his teeth.

He took the snorkel, put it on, then sank beneath the water. Buffy giggled again, feeling him touching her under the water. She settled into one of the jacuzzi's seats and spread herself wide open for her naughty Jacques Cousteau.

“Oh--Ohh, William!” Buffy sighed as his mouth and hands worked on her from below.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"You'll like it," Buffy said.

"I don't know...you really like this sort of thing?" William swallowed nervously.

"It's fun every once in a while." Buffy grinned and looked at him.

William was tied to her bed; his wrists were secured to the headboard with fur-lined handcuffs, his legs were left unbound. Buffy made sure not to make the cuffs too tight; she didn't want to hurt him, after all. She was so impressed with his growing sexual confidence and aggressiveness. In the space of a few days, he'd gone from meek and mild to a walking, talking sex machine -- he oozed sensuality from every pore. She was anxious to see if he would enjoy some bondage fun as well.

Buffy had put on her tight, black leather, crotchless teddy and thigh-high leather boots for the occasion. Her breasts were pushed up and spilled over the top of the corset.

"You trust me, right, baby?" Buffy cooed, brushing her fingers lightly over his developed pectoral muscles.

"Yes, of course... I just never imagined this...doing this." There was a flicker of fear behind his wide, blue eyes.

"I'll untie you anytime you want. Just say..." Buffy scratched her chin in thought. "Say the word 'Mississippi' if you really want me to stop."

William's brows creased.

"It's a safe word. If something doesn't feel good, you say the word and I untie you, okay?" Buffy asked, giving him a light kiss.

"Okay." He wasn't sure about this...but it was a bit exciting.

"Be right back." Buffy jumped off the bed and ran out of the bedroom.

William lay there waiting for her to come back, trying not to be too nervous. He hummed 'Hail Britannia' under his breath.

Buffy ran back in a minute later with a tub of Cool Whip. She crossed over to her stereo and started up her favorite burned CD, what she liked to call her 'Songs to Hump By' mix. Then she jumped on the bed on her knees next to her slave. She giggled and tore off the top off the container.

"We're going to have some yummy fun." Buffy smiled wickedly.

The first song began to play, 'Can't Get Enough of Your Love' by Barry White, the volume was turned up way high. They could feel the bass of Barry's voice in their bones.

She scooped out a dollop of the cream and put it on his right nipple, rubbing it into his skin. William gasped softly, the dessert topping was very cold, fresh from the freezer. Buffy leaned over him and began to slowly lick his nipple clean.

William moaned. Her tongue was so hot. Buffy applied more cold white stuff to his left nipple, then licked it off.

"Yum!" Buffy exclaimed, smacking her lips. "I do believe I have a new favorite dessert."

She took some Cool Whip and put it on his lips then bent down and licked it off. He opened his mouth, his tongue coming out to play with hers. They kissed hotly for a minute before Buffy pulled away. She trailed a line of cream down over his chin and down the front of his neck. Starting at the hollow of his throat, Buffy dragged her tongue up over his Adam's apple, his chin, and back to his lips for another kiss.

Buffy pulled away after a moment. "You liking it so far?"

"Yes, it's--it's good!" William breathed.

Buffy rubbed his nipples then pinched and twisted them, hard, but not too hard. William gasped and groaned. She bent back down, laving the sore nubs gently.

Buffy took more of the whipped cream and smeared it over his stomach. Then she leaned down and licked it off slowly, running her tongue along the lines of his six-pack abs. After that, Buffy scratched her nails up and down his fuzzy inner thighs. Then she applied some Cool Whip there.

William groaned and wriggled, pulling a little on the cuffs as her hot tongue stroked his skin.

"Buffy--God--You're driving me crazy!"

Buffy chuckled. "We're just getting started, honey. Hmmm." She studied his erect and twitching cock, "Looks like someone's excited." Buffy continued in a husky, breathy voice that drove him mad, "Would you like me to put some whipped cream on your big," she trailed her fingertips over his stomach onto his manhood with the lightest of touches, "beautiful, hard cock? Mmmmm--Ohhhh, it looks sooooo delicious," Buffy licked her lips slowly and moaned, the words dripping from her mouth.

"Yes!" William moaned. "Oh yes!"

Buffy smiled and did just that. Taking a large amount of cream in her hand, she held his cock up straight and slathered it and his balls with the Cool Whip. Her eyes locked with his stormy blue ones as she licked and sucked him clean.

At this point, William was groaning and panting heavily. Buffy was sucking on his balls when she felt him beginning to tense. She immediately pulled away, not wanting him to cum yet. He made a disappointed and frustrated whimper and lifted his head to look at her.

Buffy smiled mischievously. "Not yet, baby."

Buffy went into her nightstand and brought out her black padded paddle. She smacked it against her palm a few times, letting him get the gist of what she was going to do.

"Are...you going to hit me with that?" William gulped.

"Yes. I promise I'll stop if you don't like it. And anything that I do to you now, you can do to me later. Would you like that? To have me tied up, my body laid out before you...to have me at your mercy?"

William's nervousness disappeared. "Yes...I would. Very much!"

"Good." She kissed him softly then leaned back.

"Mmmm." Buffy rubbed the paddle over her right butt cheek. "I've been such a bad girl, William. And you've been a baaaaad boy." She winked at him. "I think we both need some punishment."

She swiftly smacked her own butt with the paddle and moaned. William watched her, licking his lips as she brought the paddle down on herself a few more times.

"Your turn." Buffy pushed at his hip; he twisted his lower body, turning onto his right hip to let her have access to his ass. She ran her hand over his ass then brought the paddle down on it sharply.

William gasped, his body jerked. Buffy alternated between caressing his butt and spanking it with the paddle. Then she set down the paddle on the bed and started using her hand to slap his tender flesh. Once his bottom was a nice, rosy color she stopped and admired her work.

"You have such a sweet ass, William. So high and firm -- and now it's such a lovely shade of pink." Buffy bent over and kissed his globes gently. "I'd like to lick your ass too, but we can do that some other time -- there are some other things I want to do now."

William turned onto his back, wincing from the soreness in his posterior.

"Aww, does your bum hurt, baby?" Buffy asked. He nodded. "I'm sorry. I was very bad to have done that."

She straddled his waist and pushed her breasts up, making her nipples rise free of the corset. She rubbed her fingers over her nipples.

"You want to suck on my tits?"

"Yes!" William exclaimed, raising his head.

Buffy pushed him back down then took some Cool Whip and applied it liberally to her nipples. She bent over him, putting her breasts within reach of his mouth. William immediately raised up and took one of her cream covered nipples in his mouth. He sucked and slurped, bit and sucked. He was ravenous. Buffy was moaning and had her eyes closed as he finished.

"Ohh, that was good. You make me feel so good." Buffy stroked his hair back from his forehead.

She dropped down to kiss him again, those lips of his were irresistible. She broke the kiss and smiled down on him.

"You want some more?" Buffy asked, stroking his cheekbones with feather-light touches.

"Yes--Yes please!"

Buffy got on her knees and took some more whipped cream, she smeared it along her slit and onto her clit. She quickly went to the top of the bed and straddled his face. William strained up, lapping at her creamy gash with great enthusiasm.

"Uhhhh--Oh William--Oh yes!" Buffy moaned.

William flicked his tongue rapidly over her throbbing clit then slid his tongue into her hole, fucking her with his tongue. Buffy moaned and humped against his invading organ, an enormous orgasm wracked her body.

"OH YESSS! Uhhhh! Oh fuck!" Buffy cried, her juices pouring onto his eager tongue and lips.

She pulled in gulps of air and moaned, riding out her orgasm for a minute before disengaging from his mouth. William looked a bit like a rabid dog with the dessert topping and her juices coating his mouth. She kissed him, stoking his lips lightly with her tongue, licking the combination of her pussyjuice and whipped cream from around his mouth.

"God, that was fantastic! You eat my pussy soooo good, William. You like eating my cunt, don't you?"

"Yes! I love it -- God! I love the way you taste, pet!" William groaned, his sweat and saliva slick muscles straining with his potent desire.

"I love your body," Buffy ran her hands reverently over his muscled torso, "so tight and so hard -- you're perfect. I just can't get enough of you. William...there's something else I'd like to do to you. You can say no if you don't want to do it."

"What is it?" William asked, ready to agree to anything, he was so turned on right now.

"I have a gag. Could I put it on you?"

"A-A gag..." He thought about it for a moment.

"Yeah, it's a ball gag. I think it'd be really hot. And remember, you can do it to me too later..."

"Okay, we can...try it," he said uncertainly.

Buffy broke into a huge smile and dug into her nightstand again, bringing out the gag. She slipped the strap over his head and put the red ball in his mouth gently. She loved hearing him cry out in passion, but she also wanted to hear what he'd sound like with the gag -- wanting to yell but only allowed to make muffled cries.

"Is that okay?" she asked, intending to stop right away if he was uncomfortable.

William nodded. He was nervous -- even a bit afraid -- but he trusted her. She'd shown him so much already, things he never expected he'd do, much less enjoy. He was literally up for anything.

Buffy took his cock in her hands and raised up over him. With a swiftness that made them both gasp and tremble, she impaled herself fully on his hardness. She took a moment, her eyes closed, to savor the feeling of his thick cock crammed up her pussy to the hilt. Slowly, she began rotating her hips.

William tilted his head back and groaned into the gag.

"Mmmmm--Ohhhh--Oh yeah!" Buffy moaned, putting her hands on his chest and swiveling her hips. "Oh baby--Oh you're so good!"

William made funny sounds behind the gag. He couldn't hold out much longer. He dug his heels into the mattress and thrust up into her.

"Uhhhh--I'm going to--Ahhhaa!--ride you hard! You want me to fuck you hard?!" Buffy asked.

William groaned and nodded quickly, his hips rising up to meet her. Revel's 'Bolero' began to blast out of the stereo speakers. Buffy had loved fucking to this song ever since college; she got the idea from the movie ‘10‘.

Buffy tossed her head back and laughed joyfully. "GOD--YES!"

She purposely slowed down her humping to keep time with the song. William mumbled a protest -- he wanted a fast, hard fuck. Buffy giggled, continuing to tease him. They went on and on like that. Over the course of the song, Buffy scooped more of the Cool Whip onto his chest and licked it off as she rode him. Buffy picked up the pace as the song built, until she was dropping down and shifting her hips forcefully.

"You want me to cum on your thick cock, baby?!" Buffy panted.

William nodded and groaned loudly.

"Do you--Uhhhh!--want to CUM IN-INSIDE OF ME!?" Buffy yelled, sliding up and down on his bulky member. She squeezed her inner muscles on each upward stroke.

William yelled, "YES!" behind the gag.

"Uhhhh--Ahhhh--Y-YESSSSSS!" Buffy screamed, cumming like a freight train. Her body convulsed, she arched her back, her mouth hung open and her eyes slammed shut. "CUM IN MY PUSSY!"

William gave a muffled shout, bucking into her as he started cumming too. He whipped his head from side to side as he shot his load. On one of the occasions that his head was turned to the right, he thought he saw something that looked out of place. He looked back to the doorway...

Willow and Xander were standing there, staring at him and Buffy in complete shock. Willow's hands were over her mouth, her eyes were easily three times their normal size. Xander was staring at them open-mouthed, clearly turned on as well as stunned.

When what he was seeing registered in his mind, William panicked. His huge blue eyes turned back to Buffy, who was still riding him hard. He tried shouting at her to tell her they now had an audience. But Buffy was still in the throes, her eyes were shut, missing the complete panic on her lover's face.

Buffy reached behind her, taking his balls in her hand. She pulled and squeezed his sac while flexing and releasing her inner muscles around his spurting cock. William whimpered and moaned, helpless as his orgasm intensified. His body trembled, his cum geysered up into her pussy.

"OH--OH Y-YOU'RE SUCH A BADDD BOY!" Buffy wailed. "FILL ME UP, BABY! OH YES!"

"ARGHHH! BUFFY!" Willow screeched from the doorway. "Wh-What are you doing to my baby cousin!?"

Buffy's head whipped towards the doorway. Her eyes got as wide as her friends'. She stopped moving on William, though her body kept involuntarily jerking in orgasm every few seconds.

"Wil-Willow? When did you get back?" Buffy asked tonelessly.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A little earlier, outside Buffy's front door...

"We should've called, babe," Xander said as they waited for the door to be answered.

"Oh, it's more fun if it's a surprise." Willow smiled. "I hope they got along alright. William can be hard to adjust to."

"The guy just needs to loosen up. He's got a stick the size of a redwood jammed up his ass -- or arse, as the case may be..."

"Xander!" Willow giggled and slapped at her husband's arm. "Don't say that!" She knocked again and frowned. "Why isn't Buffy answering the door? Her car's in the driveway; she has to be home..."

Just then they heard Buffy's loud voice saying something like, "Come in!" (Actually, it was 'CUM IN MY PUSSY!' but they didn't make out the last part).

"Maybe she's doing laundry or something," Xander said turning the doorknob.

They walked into the house. There was loud music coming from the hall.

"Buffy?" Willow called.

"I don't think she heard you with the music... Hey...isn't that...'Bolero'?" Xander asked.

"Yeah, it is. Buffy loves that..." Willow's eyes got positively huge. "Omigod! That's on her 'Songs to Hump By' CD!" Willow started walking hurriedly to the bedroom saying, "Ohno...Ohno...Ohno...Ohno!"

Xander swallowed hard and followed behind his red-headed wife. Buffy couldn't be...not with William...

When Willow got to Buffy's open bedroom door she gasped and put her hands over her mouth. Xander caught up to her and looked inside. Wow. Buffy was dressed in a black leather teddy and boots, fucking the shit out of William on her bed. And he appeared to be handcuffed as well as gagged. Xander's cock shot up like a switch had been flipped.

The twosome on the bed were cumming -- it was obvious from the shaking of their sweaty bodies and the sounds they were emitting. William's head was thrashing around, he stopped and looked at them, his eyes getting big. He looked back up at Buffy, raising his head off the bed -- probably to alert her to their presence in the doorway. But Buffy was oblivious. She started fucking herself even harder on him and reached around to grasp his balls. William's head fell back into the pillow, his body jerking harder -- he was making strangled, gurgling sounds around the ball gag in his mouth.

Then Buffy screamed, "OH--OH Y-YOU'RE SUCH A BADDD BOY! FILL ME UP WITH YOUR HOT CUM, BABY! OH YES!"

That's when Willow finally found her voice, yelling, "ARGHHH! BUFFY! Wh-What are you doing to my baby cousin!?"

Buffy looked sharply at them, her face registering her shock. "Wil-Willow? When did you get back?"