Buffy rushed through the airport to the gate William’s flight was taking off from. People stared after the running, desperate woman, assuming she was late for her plane.

Buffy had called Xander and told him what the letter had said, and about the horrible mix-up. Xander had given her the flight information, hoping she might be able to catch up with him before he took off.

Breathless, Buffy finally arrived at the terminal.

“Buffy?” Willow said, stunned. “Wh-What are you doing here?”

“I have to talk to him!” Buffy panted for breath.

“Buffy, no...it’s not --“

“You don’t understand, Willow! He sent me a letter -- he overheard part of what I said the other night -- the part about not really caring about him and wanting him only for his body. He didn’t hear the rest of what I said. He thinks I don’t care about him.”

“Oh...” Willow inhaled and exhaled. “That would explain it...”

“Please tell me the plane hasn’t taken off.”

“No, but it’s due to in a few minutes. He’s... I don’t think you have time to --“

Buffy raced to the ramp that lead to the plane. A stewardess moved to block her way.

“I need your boarding pass,” the stewardess said.

“I-I don’t have one. I just need to talk to one of the passengers.”

“I’m sorry, I can’t let you on if you haven’t purchased a ticket.”

“Please! It’s important!” Buffy said, at her wit’s end.

“No. The plane will be taking off soon. I suggest you wait until your friend gets back home to talk to them.”

Buffy raged silently. She ran to the ticket counter.

“I need a ticket on the flight to London,” Buffy said urgently, bringing out her wallet.

The ticket agent looked up at her. “That flight is ready to talk off, ma’am. The next flight is --“

“No, it has to be that flight. Please, hurry!”

“Ok...uh -- yes there are a few seats left.”

“Good! One ticket to London, put it on my card!” Buffy thrust her VISA card at the woman.

“A last minute seat will cost you extra, are you sure you don’t want to wait --“

“No, please. Just sell me the ticket,” Buffy said, trying to keep from getting pissed at the delay.

“Do you want a seat in coach, business --“

“It doesn’t matter -- wait -- Willow!” Buffy called her friend over. “What section is William sitting in?”

“Um, First Class. His family’s loaded...”

A First Class ticket was going to set her back a lot, but she needed to get to him.

“Okay,” Buffy looked back to the agent. “First Class, please.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


William sat looking out his window waiting for the plane to take off.

The sooner he got back home the better. He still loved Buffy though she had made her feelings (or lack of them) for him clear to Willow and Xander. How he wished he hadn’t heard her -- he could have remained blissfully ignorant for a while longer. It had been dizzying, how the best time of his young life, had turned into the worst in the space of a few seconds.

How could he get her off his mind? How could he forget her? Her kisses still smoldered on his lips, the remembrance of her caresses still made him quiver, his fingers still burned from touching her hot skin.

As hard as it was to comprehend, he really had fallen madly, deeply, foolishly in love with Buffy in the short time they’d been together. It was the biggest heartbreak in a series of them for the shy Brit. Girls had toyed with him and treated him like dirt in the past, but this one had cut him to the quick. Never before had William really been in love with the girl who’d spurned him.

“William!”

His head whipped to the sound of her voice. He stared at Buffy unbelievingly as she sat in the seat next to him.

“Thank God!” She panted for breath, a hopeful look in her eyes. “I thought I wouldn’t make it!”

“What are you doing here?”

“I have to talk to you.”

“No...get away from me.” William looked away from her. “Why are you doing this? Just leave me alone. I sent you a letter that should set you straight on a few things.”

“I know, I got it. You have to let me explain -- it’s all a big --“

“I said, get off the plane.” William turned back to her, his face reddening. “I don’t wish to see you.”

“I’m not leaving until --“

“Then I’ll leave.” William clenched his jaw, stood up and moved around her.

He started walking up the aisle.

Buffy growled and quickly went after him. She grabbed his arm.

“Listen to me, damn it!” she whispered.

“Why won’t you leave me alone?!” his voice cracked.

“Because I need to tell you -- you misunderstood what I said that night.”

William chuckled miserably. “Oh yes, you left so much open to interpretation!”

“What you heard was me being sarcastic! I said that to Willow asking her if that was what she wanted to hear, if that would be easier for her to accept instead of...of that I was falling in love with you.”

William looked confused, not sure what to believe.

“You can ask her and Xander. Ask them what I said right after what you heard. They’ll tell you, I said how I’m falling in love with you, and that I wanted you to stay with me. It’s the truth, William. Please, believe me.” Buffy desperately needed to make him believe her, she didn't know what she'd do if he wouldn't listen to reason. Her chin quivered slightly, her green eyes filled with hope.

William couldn’t look at her. His mind was in a whirl. Was she telling the truth? He looked into her eyes.

“Please,” Buffy said quietly.

“You really...said those things after I stopped listening?” He gulped.

“Yes, ask them, they’ll tell you. I love you. Don’t leave.”

“I-I feel so stupid...” William hung his head, astonished at his level of idiocy. He could tell that she was sincere; her eyes alone spoke volumes. He’d put himself through hell for days for nothing. He really was a git.

Buffy cautiously touched his face, to see if he would allow it. “Do you believe me, baby?”

He looked at her, the spark and light coming back into his eyes. “Yes...I do.”

Smiles stretched over their faces. Buffy slid into his arms and tilted her head up, touching her lips to his. William quickly wrapped his arms around her and deepened the kiss.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.” A voice came over the speakers. “I regret to inform you that this flight has been cancelled due to mechanical problems.”

There were frustrated and angry groans from the other passengers.

“We regret the inconvenience. But your safety is our first priority.”

Buffy and William broke their embrace and grinned at each other.

“Hmmm, looks like we’re not going to England after all,” Buffy said, stroking his hair.

“Good, I don’t feel particularly homesick anymore... Can we...go back to your house?” he asked, blushing.

“I thought you'd never ask!” Buffy squealed, hugging him around the neck.

A few of the disgruntled passengers glared at the couple; it wasn't right that someone could be that happy while they were so pissed off. A few other passengers, who were less uptight, smiled at the young lovers; glad that at least two people could find some joy in a world chock full of inconveniences.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It took several hours to get everything straightened out at the airport. There was a planeload of angry people demanding to be put on another flight or fighting to find their luggage.

Willow had been surprised to see the two of them getting off the plane together. It still bothered her, but the dreamy way they looked at each other said that she'd better get used to it. Buffy really was smitten with Willow's cute, but nerdy cousin. She'd never seen Buffy so torn up because of a guy since her first boyfriend broke up with her.

To show that she was trying, Willow bought them some overpriced lunch at the airport and chatted with them. She wanted to know Buffy's intentions.

"I want William to stay with me," Buffy said, holding his hand.

"That's what you want too, cuz?" Willow asked.

"Yes. It's nothing against you or Xander, please understand that. The two of you have been wonderful to me. I...would just rather be with Buffy." William looked at Buffy and blushed.

"Well...that's...settled then..." Willow said.

When they were heading for the parking lot, Willow took Buffy gently by the arm and whispered to her.

"Don't hurt him."

"I won't. I promise. Hurting him is the last thing I ever want to do."

Willow saw that Buffy meant what she said, then nodded.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Buffy and William walked into her house. He put down his bags and found his arms filled with perky blonde instead. They laughed and kissed. The kiss started becoming hotter and more frenzied.

"William," Buffy said softly, slowing down their kisses and gropes, "I don't want you to think that I only want you for your body, for the sex... I want you for so much more than that. I love your sweetness, your intelligence, your gentleness, how romantic you are..."

"It's...still hard for me to believe that someone like you could possibly feel that way about me...but I know that you mean what you say." William smiled, holding her loosely around the waist.

"To prove it, we don't even have to have sex right now. We could just curl up on the couch and watch a movie. I just want to be near you, to show you that I really do love you. I don't want you to doubt it ever again" Buffy stroked along his jawline and rubbed his adorable chin with her thumb while she gazed into his eyes.

She wanted him like crazy, but her need to prove her love for all of him -- not just his smokin' hot bod -- was more important than her screaming libido.

William fell impossibly more in love with her at that moment. She really did mean it. He could feel how much she wanted him; her body was practically vibrating with lust. But she was willing to put aside her physical needs to show him how she felt about him. He was touched.

William raised a hand and brushed a strand of hair away from her face, his eyes flitted over her face, then met hers.

"Thank you. You don't know how much that means to me, Buffy. I'd like to do that, just hold you and do things like watch a movie or a television show. I want to do those things...but..."

"But?" Buffy asked, not sure how to react. She waited for him to continue.

"Would it be terribly unromantic if I wanted to take you to bed right now -- right this moment? I need you, Buffy. I need you so badly..." William slowly lowered his lips to hers.

"No, it wouldn't be unromantic... We both need it...need each other..." Buffy whispered, meeting his lips and kissing him thoroughly.

The embrace heated up quickly. Buffy slid her mouth to his hot neck and slipped his tweed jacket off his arms. It fell on the floor at their feet. Her hands ran over his biceps, feeling the delicious muscles beneath the fabric of his cotton shirt.

"Want you," Buffy said, chewing on his earlobe and grinding herself against him.

"Want you too," William breathed, running his hands down her back to her ass.

"I haven't had you in days -- You'll be lucky to escape with your life when I'm done with you tonight." Buffy ran her tongue along the inside of his ear.

"Ahhh--Buffy--God, pet, I want to make love to you."

Buffy jumped up, her legs wrapping around his waist. He easily supported her with his hands on her ass. She sucked on his neck, tasting his scrumptious flesh.

"Make love to me!" Buffy moaned against his neck.

William quickly took her to her bedroom and dropped down onto the mattress on top of her. They kissed passionately, groping and moaning into each other's mouth.

Buffy's t-shirt was swiftly pulled over her head. William's mouth and hands went to her tits. While he sucked on and laved one nipple, his hand pinched and rubbed the other. Buffy moaned and smiled broadly. Having her young, enthusiastic lover back was pure Heaven. Her fingers wove into his curls as he attended to her breasts. She loved the way he touched her, the way he put his emotions into every kiss and caress. She loved him, she couldn't deny it if she tried.

William unfastened her jeans and peeled them, and her panties, off her body.

He bent back over her, raining hot kisses over her chest, then moved down her body. He licked her protruding clit slowly and firmly before sliding his tongue down into her gash. All it took was a few strokes of his tongue on her dripping pussy for Buffy to cry out.

"OH WILLIAM! OH YES!" she panted, surprised at how quickly she'd cum.

William lapped at her quivering sex for a moment longer then got up on his knees. He removed his suspenders from his shoulders and began unbuttoning his shirt. Buffy sat up, she took his shirt in her hands and ripped it open. William gasped quietly at her unexpected action, as well as the look of raw lust on her face.

"No time for buttons! I'll buy you a new shirt," Buffy said, shoving the shirt over his shoulders.

William bent down and kissed her as he stripped off his shirt and threw it away from him. Buffy's hands went to his pants. She fondled his hard cock through the material for a moment, making William groan loudly. She undid his pants and pushed them down his thighs.

William got off the bed, removing his shoes, socks, and pants. He'd barely crawled back onto the bed before Buffy had his cock in her wet mouth. She moaned around it, sliding her mouth up and down a few times before taking her mouth off it. Buffy kissed and licked up and down the sides, her hands stroked and caressed his pulsing organ.

"Buffy! Oh yes!" William's head dropped back.

Buffy's lips dragged back up his length to the head. Her tongue flicked out, tasting the yummy pre-cum leaking from the tip.

"Need to fuck you!" William's hips thrust forward lightly.

"Ooooh, such a dirty boy," Buffy moaned, lapping at his drooling cock. "I love it when you talk dirty, baby. Tell me more -- tell me what you want to do to me -- in graphic detail."

"I-I want to ram my-my cock up your pussy over and over again! I want to fuck you hard until you cum, screaming my name!" William panted.

Buffy's eyelids fluttered at the bolt of arousal that shot through her, she was dizzy and trembling with it. She released his cock and laid on her back, her legs opened widely.

"Fuck me, William! I need you so baddddd!" Buffy moaned, rubbing her fingers over her slit.

William watched her with hungry eyes, hardly believing he was with her again. He climbed on top of her body, thrusting his tongue into her mouth so that they could taste each other. Buffy groaned, grinding against his jutting cock.

William put his cockhead at her hole and pushed in slowly. Buffy, impatient to feel him buried inside of her wrapped her legs around him and pulled him hard against her, forcing his big cock into her to the root.

They both shivered and inhaled sharply. They lay together, joined intimately for a minute, enjoying the feeling of being filled and filling the other.

William then pulled out, making Buffy whimper in protest. He took her legs and draped them over his shoulders. Buffy mewled and thrust her hips at him. He took his slick cock in his hand and slid the head along her slit without penetrating. She kept groaning and thrusting, trying to get him back inside of her, but William wanted to play just a little longer. He tapped her clit with his meaty dick.

"William! PLEASE!" Buffy yelled through clenched teeth.

All at once, he slipped the head back into her sopping pussy, gripped her hips and thrust in hard. Buffy's back arched off the bed, she gasped loudly. William held onto her hips and slid in and out of her leisurely.

Buffy moaned loudly, breathing hard.

William lifted her hips a little and began driving into her forcefully.

"OH! OH GOD!" Buffy gasped. "Don't stop--Oh yes--OHHHH YES!"

William was beginning to lose it; it seemed like forever since they'd fucked. Even though dirty talk was still very new to him, he wanted to see and feel her reaction to more of it.

"Love the way your pussy feels on my cock! So hot and wet--Uhhhh!"

"Ohhhhh!" Buffy groaned, rolling her hips against him.

"Cum on my cock, pet! Wanna feel you cum on me! Love it when your sweet pussy grips me!" William said, pounding into her cunt.

"OOOHHH! OH YES! OH--WILLIAM!!" Buffy screamed, pushed over the edge again by his words.

William groaned, pumping into her harder and faster.

"Shoot your cum in my pussy, baby!" Buffy wailed, pivoting her pelvis and squeezing his cock with her inner walls. "Need your hot cum! FUCK!"

William went rigid, a strangled cry escaping his lips.

"BUFFY! UNNGGGGGHHA!" Thick spunk vaulted out of his cock, drenching and filling her already moist pussy with his cream.

He jerked and thrust into her over and over again. Gripping her knees and rocking into her, William rode out his orgasm until he was totally spent.

Slowly he lowered her legs and eased out of her passage. Buffy held her arms out for her drowsy-looking lover. He gladly sank down on to the bed and into her arms. Buffy cooed and caressed him.

"It's always so fucking good, William." Buffy brushed her lips against his. "You're always so wonderful..."

"I'm sorry," William said.

Buffy's brows creased. "For what?"

"For...assuming the worst when I overheard you... For not staying for a moment longer to hear the rest. I put us both through hell for nothing..." he said guiltily.

"That's in the past, William." Buffy stroked his face and kissed him tenderly. "It's alright now. We're together now, and that's how we're going to stay."

"What about when I have to back home to London?"

Buffy's heart seized up for a moment. "D-Do you have to go? I mean, couldn't you...maybe...move here? You could live with me... I don't want to lose you, William."

"I...hadn't thought about it. But...I suppose I could." William looked thoughtful. "I could transfer to the university here...if it means staying with you."

Buffy smiled blindingly. "Could you?! Oh, that would be so wonderful! I can't stand the thought of being away from you. I know it's a big decision, but please think about it, okay?"

"I will." William smiled and kissed her. Then he groaned.

"What?" Buffy asked.

"I was just thinking, I do want to stay here with you...but I was imagining how my conversation with my mum is going to go... She's going to go batty."

"She'll get over it," Buffy said firmly. "It's part of life. The little chicks grow their own feathers and leave the nest to make their own lives."

"You don't know my mother..." William said worriedly. "And when she finds out I'll be living with you -- an older woman..."

"You're a grown man, William. It's nice that you care so much about what your mother thinks, but you're in charge of your life, not her."

"Oh, I still plan on being with you, living here with you, no matter what she says. I just don't want to upset her."

Buffy cuddled against his hard chest.

"How 'bout we stop thinking about your mother for a little while... We still have some catching up to do." Buffy giggled.

"Mmmm," William agreed. "Yes, we have a LOT of catching up to do..."

"You said you wrote poetry...could you write something for me?" Buffy asked hopefully.

"But...what if you don't like it?" William asked insecurely.

"I'll love it. Because you wrote it." Buffy kissed her shy lover softly. "Do you need some...inspiration? Let me be your muse." She waggled her eyebrows.

With a growl, William rolled her onto her back again, kissing her breathless.


They made love until they were too exhausted to move -- then they did it just a little bit more. It was an unexpected and unlikely romance for both of them. At first sight, neither of them could have imagined or predicted how quickly and deeply they'd fall in love, how'd they'd crave each other's body and company after a taste of forbidden fruit.

Sometimes it's the unplanned, the unforeseen things in life -- the things that come out of the blue -- that are ultimately the most satisfying.


THE END