[Reviews - 1] LikedPrinter
Summary: Here is the first of three fics I wrote for summer_of_spike and then had to scrap. I noticed that someone else had the same idea (there was another series posted after me using this same idea) and I didn't want to step on any toes so stopped writing this and wrote Regrets...I Had a Few there's a link for this fic on the right of my LJ. The idea behind this and the next two fics is to have a look at what Spike might've gotten upto during the summers before, during and after the seasons aired. I was planning on taking this series through until after Season7 and after ATS finished. But for now it is the three I had done so far. Please be warned this is not the Spike you maybe expecting, this first one is set pre the show starting and so he is very much with Dru and in love/lust with her.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Horror
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7344 Read: 3838
Published: 09/04/2005 Updated: 12/22/2005

1. One of Three by Schehrezade [Reviews - 1] Liked (2175 words)
My darling beta megan_peta wants me to write more - so I probably will dabble again. Thank you for the hard work and support when I decided to start over with only a week to go before having to post!

2. Chapter Two by Schehrezade [Reviews - 0] (2250 words)

3. Chapter Three by Schehrezade [Reviews - 0] (2919 words)