Author's Chapter Notes:
Remember in the author's note at the beginning of this story when I said there would be times when Spike would act very much like a vampire? This chapter is one of those. It gets rough, so if you're squeamish, I'd suggest going elsewhere. But if you like your Spike with a bite, then read on. Just don't say I didn't warn you…
"You're only going to get yourself killed, you know."

Buffy ignore the Slayer, as she came down the stairs and walked to the front door. "I'm not going to wait around for you, Nancy. Spike is out there, and he's gone too long already without paying for what he did to my mother." Buffy walked out of the house, slamming the door behind her.

"Fine, let Spike rip out your throat," Nancy muttered under her breath. "Can't say I didn't warn you."

Giles stepped into the foyer a moment later, a frown on his face. "Did Buffy leave?"

"Yes," Nancy replied.

"She's hell-bent on killing Spike, G-Man," Xander called from the couch. "She's not gonna let Nancy stop her."

Giles forced himself to contain his annoyance with the teen boy. "Nancy, gather your weapons and catch up with Buffy. What she's planning to do amounts to suicide."

"It's her choice," Nancy said. "Why should I put myself in danger because she's reckless?"

Giles looked at her, his expression unrelenting. "Because I am your Watcher and I am telling you to do it," he replied, his tone leaving no room for debate.

Nancy gaped in surprise. Giles rarely talked to her like that—if ever. "I'll get my stakes," she said, going up the stairs. She got ready for patrol as quickly as she could, the current mood of her Watcher leading her to believe that any hesitation on her part would not be accepted.

When she went back downstairs, Nancy found Willow and Xander waiting by the door. "Do you want us to come with?" Willow asked.

Nancy shook her head. "No. It would be too dangerous right now. Who knows what could happen if Buffy catches up with Spike, and I don't want the two of you caught in the crossfire."

"If you say so, Nan," Xander replied. "But we're just a phone call away if you need us."

"I know. See the both of you later." Nancy stepped out of the house, wondering if she'd even be able to find Buffy.

*** *** ***

Spike heard something, but with all the whimpering and carrying on of his current prey, he couldn't concentrate enough to suss out what it was. He snapped the young woman's neck and she fell silent to the ground. There. That was much better.

He heard it again, a noise so quiet it almost wasn't there. Someone was sneaking into this warehouse with him and obviously trying to be stealthy about it. With his hearing, that was just wasted energy. He sniffed the air, a smirk forming on his face as he caught the scent.

"Just couldn't stay away from me, could you, pet? You don't have to be shy, luv. Why don't you come out and play?" She stayed hidden, but Spike could smell the trace of fear in the air now that she knew he knew she was there, and the scent went straight to his groin, making his jeans tighten. Maybe he could have a little fun with this one before he killed her. It wasn't like he'd been spending any time with Drusilla in his bed recently…

"Here, kitty, kitty, kitty," Spike called, moving slowly towards where he knew she was hiding. A bolt from a crossbow shot out from the dark, whizzing past his side. "Sorry, luv. You missed me."

Spike heard the click as she loaded the crossbow again, but this time he didn't let her fire. He knocked over the crates she'd been using as shelter. "Found you."

Buffy tried to scramble away from him, but Spike wouldn’t let her. Instead, he knocked the crossbow from her hands and pulled her towards him. She broke away from his grip, coming around to punch him in the face. Spike only grinned, wiping the blood away from his nose. "Feel like playing rough, do you? That's all right, baby. It's just the way I like it."

Buffy went towards her crossbow again, but Spike grabbed her, hauling her up and holding her tightly against him so she couldn't get to the weapon. "Let me go," Buffy said, struggling in his grip.

"'Fraid I can't do that," Spike replied. "You are here to kill me after all. Not so sure letting you go would be healthy for me."

Spike was too strong, and Buffy knew she couldn't break free of the hold he had on her now. He had her pressed against him, front to front, his arms pinning hers to her sides. He had her, and she had failed. She took a moment to ask forgiveness from her dead mother before turning her head to the side. "Get it over with."

Spike's demon visage shifted into place at the sight of her neck bared to him, waiting for his fangs to sink into what was being offered. It was tempting to taste her now, but it would be such a waste to leave her untouched. He inhaled deeply, her scent washing over him. "Not quite yet, kitten. Gonna have a little fun with you first."

Buffy frowned in confusion, wondering what he could mean by that. Then it dawned on her as she realized what part of him was pressed up against her. Her eyes widened. He couldn't honestly… He leaned in and kissed her, his tongue forcing entry into her mouth. He did…

Spike had debated for a moment over whether or not to take the time to kiss her, and he was glad he had made the decision to do it. She tasted wonderful, the warmth of her mouth amazing, and he hungered for more. His fangs nipped at her lips and tongue, and he could taste her blood in his mouth, feeding his desire. And when her tongue began to actively meet his and a hint of her arousal hit his nostrils, Spike couldn't help but groan and thrust against her.

Buffy realized with a flash of horror that she was responding to him. The monster that had murdered her mother was kissing her and she was kissing back. This was wrong. She'd shamed her mother enough with her inability to get revenge. She needed to pull away, to try to fight again. Killing her was one thing, but this…

Spike felt her body tense up, and he moved his hands under her shirt, pushing the cups of her bra out of the way and massaging her breasts. Whether she was compliant or not didn't really make a difference to him in the end, but he'd been enjoying her response. The scent of her arousal made it all the sweeter… His thumbs flicked over her hardened nipples, and Buffy moaned, arching into his hands. Spike smiled against her lips, knowing he had her. It wasn't often that a woman could resist him when he didn't want her to…

Buffy's mind seemed to have all but shut down. She knew she shouldn't be doing this, that she should be thinking about what he had done to her mother and not what he was doing to her right now, but the assault on her senses was too much. Unarmed and at the mercy of a vampire, she had very little doubt that she was going to die that night. Maybe if she gave in, let herself feel what he was offering, it would make facing that easier.

She knew it was wrong to take that last bit of solace in the arms of your killer, but as he pulled her jeans open and pushed his hands between her legs, that didn't seem to matter anymore.

Spike could feel how tight she was, even as her moisture coated his fingers, making their rough slide inside her a little easier. He couldn't get in much further than about an inch, and he knew filling her with his cock would prove difficult. But he wasn't going to stop or even slow down. She was grinding against him, a glassy look to her eyes, and it was turning him on too much to not have her right then.

With a growl, Spike shoved her against the wall, roughly pulling down her jeans. When they stopped at her shoes, he pulled harder, tearing the thick denim until they were hanging off one leg. Buffy's arms and legs went around him, clinging to him, and Spike unbuttoned his own jeans, freeing his cock from its confines.

Spike held her up, poised at the tip of his cock, and watched the blonde he had pinned for a moment. Her face was flushed, her eyes closed, and he knew she was gone—lost in her body's reaction to his touch. He pulled her down on to him, using his superior strength to force his way in when her small body tried to reject his girth. Her eyes popped open, a scream torn from deep in her throat, and Spike knew without a doubt that he was the first man to touch this girl. He gritted his teeth, stilling his movements more for himself than for her. It had been a while since he'd last taken a human, and he'd forgotten how hot they were. Or maybe this one was just hotter than most. She was like thrusting into warm sunshine…

Dru's ramblings from earlier in the evening came rushing back to him, and Spike had to fight the near-hysterical laughter that threatened to break forth. Sometimes that woman made more sense than he thought even she realized.

Buffy pushed at Spike's shoulders, the pain bordering on unbearable. He was nearly ripping her in two, and she squirmed and pushed, wanting him off of her.

Spike gave a low growl as he felt her responses stop being welcoming towards him. No matter how much she struggled, he certainly wasn't going to stop now, not with how tight and hot she was. But he'd also been enjoying her earlier enthusiasm, and he wanted to feel her move against him.

He wanted to know how sweet her blood would taste when she was in the throes of an orgasm…

He kissed her, stifling her cries of pain as he reached between their bodies with one hand, finding her clit and rubbing it hard.

Buffy stopped struggling as the pain began to fade, replaced by the shocks his fingers were making course through her. Some of the pain remained, his rough thrusts heedless of her torn, untried body, but the pleasure was enough now that it didn't matter. It only added to the overall sensation.

Spike pulled his lips from hers, noticing that the cries she made now were again ones of pleasure. She was no longer pushing him away, but pulling him closer, her hips coming up from the wall as best they could to meet his thrusts. He could feel her getting close, her already wonderfully tight vaginal walls growing tighter, squeezing him harder than he ever remembered experiencing before. The sounds she was making were nearly inhuman, and they only served to drive him further out of his mind.

When she bucked hard against him, the scream she let out the loudest yet, Spike knew she had reached her peak. He moved in then, his fangs ripping into her throat as he came inside her, filling her with his cool, dead seed as he took her warm life's blood.

As he heard her heartbeat slow, Spike dropped her, letting her fall to the ground in a heap.

*** *** ***

Drusilla and Angelus had apparently returned from their hunt by the time Spike got back to the mansion, as Drusilla was waiting for him. She flew at him in a rage, clawing at him, her nails scratching his face deep before he grabbed her wrists and held her away from him.

"The pixies are whispering to me what you've done, Spike, but I don't need to listen," she sneered. "I can smell her all over you. Nasty bits of sunshine clinging to my dark knight, making him too dirty for Mummy to bathe."

Spike was far from in the mood for Drusilla's jealous snit. "Guess now you know what I felt every time you came back from Angelus," he replied.

"You'll try to make her your pretty dolly, but she doesn't want to play. She'll hate you. They always hate you." She stopped, tilting her head and looking at a space somewhere beyond him. "Limp, sentimental fool."

Spike roared, tossing Drusilla to the ground. He'd had enough of this—her rejection, her cold words. He stalked towards her, his demon at the surface until he heard her whimpering, cowering from him. He softened then, his face going from demon to human. "Dru…pet…"

Before Spike could make another move, Angelus sauntered into the room, taking a quick look at the scene playing out in front of him. "What's this? You finally grow a pair, Willie boy?"

"Piss off, Angelus," Spike snarled back.

"I will as soon as I get what I came for." Angelus held his hand out towards Drusilla. "Dru, I told you to wait for me in the bed. I'm afraid there's going to have to be a spanking."

Drusilla jumped to her feet, clasping her hands together. "Ooh, how I do love a spanking! Can there be whips?"

Angelus shrugged. "If you want."

"Dru an' I weren't finished talking yet," Spike snapped at his grandsire.

"Yeah, you were," Angelus replied. "Besides, it smells like you've already had your fun for the night. Been playing with your food?" Angelus chuckled as he left the room, Drusilla running along behind him.

Filled with anger and frustration he could do nothing to truly vent, Spike picked up a chair, throwing it at the closed door with a roar.

*** *** ***

Still with me on this one? It is going to be dark for a while, but I promise you the whole story won't be all angst.

Please review!