Author's Chapter Notes:
You will have to have read Car Trouble 11, Hair of the Dog to understand this chapter
Chapter 13


Buffy almost collapsed through the front door, threw herself onto the sofa. Spike closed the door quietly and looked up the stairs and then into the lounge – they were sights he thought he wouldn’t see again at one point in the jungle.

“You okay Kitten, want some tea or something?”

“No thanks, what I want, is a hot bath, and our bed, and you”

“Sounds good to me kitten!”

“Spike”

“Yes pet?”

“It’s good to be home, isn’t it!”

“Sure is babe”

Spike sat down carefully and looked at Buffy. She had her head back, eyes closed. Spike licked his lips, looked at his bandage hand, took a deep breath, and taking his courage into both hands he said,

“Um, babe”

Without opening her eyes, Buffy just said, ‘Hmm?’

“I’ve um…I got a confession to make – well sort of – well it IS a confession. I want to come clean about something”

Buffy cracked one eye open, and Spike’s stomach back-flipped – he knew that look – well half look as it was only one eye, but all the same…

“Go on” Buffy said in an even tone

“It’s…it’s about Angel, and him being dressed up, and that video”

“Go on” Buffy repeated

“I DID have something to do with it – well not physically, I didn’t dress him up, but-“

“But it was your idea?” Buffy said, she was wide-awake now, and sitting up.

Spike looked at her, like a little boy lost, all big eyes and remorse, he just nodded and looked down at his hand again

Buffy grinned

“I know”

Spike looked up sharply

“You know? How do you know – when did you…” Spike stopped waffling and began to smile

“Well, for one, you were FAR too careful the way you worded what you said to me………

“Uh?”

“Well, when you said to me, ‘ I swear to you, I had nothing to do with him being dressed like that’ meant just that – you were innocent of putting the clothes on him – I know when your lying – and I knew you were telling the truth. Just because you didn’t actually physically dress him up didn’t mean it wasn’t your idea. I take it, it was at Willy’s bar?”

“Yeah, yes it was – when I went to investigate what was making everybody drunk – I saw something a the back of the place, by the empty bottle store two people in white anti-contamination suits combing ‘cousin it’ – the Inebris…when I went to question Willy I could hear strippers music – he’d got a gig on in the function room”

“I see – and you told him, what?”

“I suggested that I’d got this acquaintance, Angel, and he was shy – and how he’d love to be a part of the show…if only he could over-come his nerves…I then suggested to Willy that Angel could be made to over-come his nerves with the help of the Inebris…then, maybe he would like to, you know, perhaps be dressed up – the full works…make-up the lot…and then I suggested that he’d like to have a video taken of the event…”

“And I presume you ‘suggested’ this to Willy under certain duress?”

“The usual, uh huh, got him by the shirt front, threatened his manhood and his bar, you know the routine with Willy” Buffy nodded and stood.

Spike still sat, and guiltily said,

“Are you mad at me?”

“Mad at you, am I mad at you?” Buffy had her ‘angry’ look, which instantly melted when Spike looked up forlornly at her

“I only wish you could have got Riley in on the act too! – Come here you silly old thing!”

Relieved beyond belief, Spike was in her arms in a trice, cuddling her up.

Buffy leaned out of the embrace a little and held Spike’s face gently

“You forgive me then?” Spike asked hopefully, and Buffy giggled, replying,

“There’s nothing to forgive – it was about time you got one over on him – pompous dickhead he is! – So…what made you ‘fess up now?”

“Didn’t want to be any secrets between us” Spike said simply, and Buffy smiled and gave him a big kiss and then whispered,

“Let’s go and have that bath, hmm?”

*******************



Buffy groaned with delight as Spike (who was sitting behind her) squeezed out the contents of the soapy sponge down over her shoulders and back, then made gentle circular movements with it over her skin.

“Oh that’s good…I was wondering if we’d ever do this again” Buffy said, leaning back into Spike’s chest.

Spike dropped a light kiss on her soapy wet shoulder and whispered, ‘me too’.

“How’s the leg?”

“Well, the bullet-hole is just a slightly pink mark, ‘bout the size of a dollar, look” She raised her leg out of the bath

“Good”

“How’s the hand?”

“See for yourself – the stitches have melted, I have full movement…see!” Spike cheekily slipped his hand around her and cupped her breast, making Buffy wide eyed with delight

“Oh!”

“How about if we………”

“You read my mind, kitten!”

************************


“Oh yes, oh god, don’t stop – don’t stop – ah – aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! – SPIKE” she felt him swell and flood her with his cool essence

Spike collapsed grinning, and carefully rolled off her.

Buffy lay panting.

“Oh god, I’ve missed that so much!”

Spike turned on his side and propped his head up on his hand.

“I thought, we could spend all day in bed”

“Did you now?”

“Uh huh, then, we could send out for pizza and ice-cream, watch a couple of DVD’s, then have an early night! – How does that sound?”

“Absolutely perfect, except for one thing”

“What’s that kitten?”

“Patrol”

“All taken care of”

“Really?” Buffy too turned on her side and faced her hubby

“Yup – I said to Giles, after what we’ve been through we could do with a day/night off, and he agreed”

“You didn’t have him by the shirt-front, did you – you know, a la Willy?”

Spike smiled

“No, nothing like that pet, scouts honour!”

“YOU a boy scout – do me a favour!” Buffy began to giggle as Spike began to tickle her

“And what’s wrong with me once being a boy-scout? – I could have ‘dib-dib-dibbed’ with the best of them – and I’d have kept my woggle clean!”

“THAT sounds disgusting!” Buffy said wide-eyed and still laughing

“Ha, well shows you what YOU know! A woggle is what a scout fastens his tie with round his neck!”

Buffy pushed him onto his back, slid her hand down over his hard lean stomach and gently cupped his balls, rolling them before moving her hand up to hold his rapidly hardening cock.

Spike instantly forgot all coherent thought

“Well…at girl-guides………they always taught us…(she slipped down, under the covers) to ‘Be Prepared’

Spike’s neck arched as her soft warm lips closed over and slid down his monster sized erection, his hand went to her hair as Buffy pumped and sucked him to a shuddering climax – a few second’s recovery time for him then Buffy found herself on her back, with Spike’s head between her thighs, teasing, growling and lightly nipping her until she begged him to touch her properly.

Obliging his lady wife, Spike had her crying out with a tooth-rattling orgasm within minutes, and bringing her close to the edge of another, before he lithely slid up her body and entered her hot depths, expertly bringing them both to a tremendous simultaneous orgasm that left them both exhausted. They snuggled down, and fell into a dreamless sleep, safe in the knowledge that, for now at least, nothing could touch them.

The End
Now go Read Buffy and Spike's B-I-G Adventure for Car Trouble 13