Author's Chapter Notes:
Make the most of this one ladies, it's probably the last fic you'll get from us...................
Chapter 4


“So, they really ARE married then – I know when he was going on earlier he said something about ‘my Mrs, that’s my wife’ – but I thought he was talking figuratively………married but how I mean, it’s impossible, he’s a vampire!”

Angel shrugged, refilled his coffee cup from the Cona machine

“Do you know Xander – idiot boy that used to knock around with them all in Sunnydale?”

“Vaguely, why?”

“It was supposed to have been his wedding, he was going to marry some ex vengeance demon – they all went to Las Vegas for the do, but somehow, don’t ask me how, Buffy and Spike ended up getting married – had once-in-a-lifetime’s honeymoon to Hawaii. Anya, the ex demon due to marry Xander, she tried to sue them, said it was her honeymoon, she used us as her lawyers – but she didn’t have a leg to stand on legally so…I was um, I was sorry to hear about you and Sam”

“WHAT?”

“You and Sam, splitting up – I’d have thought what with you both being in the military, it would have made for more understanding”

“How in the hell did you know about Sam and I?”

“She told us – well she told Buffy – we had some problems out in the Nevada desert some months ago – with your lot again, I’m surprised you didn’t know”

“My lot? – the Initiative?”

Angel sipped his coffee, nodded and said,

“Uh huh”

“When exactly was this – what was the trouble?”

“Um…let me see…” Angel opened his leather-bound diary and flicked back the pages.

“Ah, here we are…um, mid summer ‘bout nearly four months ago”

“The lying little…” Riley started, then he shut up, but asked Angel

“So what was this trouble then?”

Angel began to feel very uncomfortable, like he was telling tales out of school, so he was very grateful when Cordelia knocked and entered the office.

“Angel, Wesley said will you please contact the airport and clear security for the plane, he hasn’t got authority to do it, only you”

“Oh, right, sorry, I’ll get right on it” He picked up his phone and pressed a series of numbers

“Riley, Giles said would you come and advise as to what equipment might be needed?”

“What now – oh um, right, sure (he drained his coffee cup and put it on the table) – later then Angel” Riley raised his hand to Angel, who acknowledged him with a nod and a thumbs up as he was busy on the phone.


*******************


Buffy yawned and stretched

“What’s the time?”

Spike raised his arm and said,

“Nearly half four…so, ready to –“ He made to lie over her again, but Buffy stayed his shoulder

“Nope, come on, I want to shower – we haven’t got long until we go”

“We’ve got bags of time yet! They said 6’oclock”

“LEAVE at six, that means the plane takes off, we’ve got to get to the plane yet!”

Spike leaned down and kissed her nose

“Don’t think I’m done with you yet, Missy………”

Buffy smiled and pulled him into a tight hug. It always made him feel extra good when it was she who initiated any little loving gesture, when she kissed him or hugged him first.

“Counting on it. Spike.”

He looked down at her

“Pet?”

“This thing, this, this dragon or dinosaur or whatever it is”

“What about it kitten?”

Spike stroked an errant strand of hair out of her eyes

“We will be able to kill it, won’t we?”

“Well kitten, I’m hoping we don’t have to”

“No?” Buffy sat up and hugged her legs, resting her chin on her knees

“No – I’m hoping that Cordy does her all seeing eye thing and then that pasty-faced, Iowa white-bread, over-grown hall monitor and his little chums can blow it to kingdom come – which is what they should do without you having to go there in the first place”

They both looked at the door handle, that was being rapidly rattled, and then there was a loud banging on the door

“Come on – I need to pack, this is MY room after all!”

After Buffy had quickly slid into the bathroom, Spike got up off the bed, and answered the door, naked.

Angel rolled his eyes but made sure he kept them averted.

“Who said you were coming?” Spike asked, lighting a cigarette

“If Cordelia’s going, then so am I, I’d have thought YOU of all people could –“

“All right, all right, don’t get your knickers in a bunch!”

“Get dressed – Buffy in the shower is she?” Angel asked. Spike rolled his eyes, you could plainly hear the shower running, and as Buffy wasn’t in the bedroom, it was a total no-brainer of a question.

The shower eventually stopped, and after a minute or two, Buffy called

“Spike, bring me my clothes please?”

“Sure pet, stand behind the door” Spike opened the door just wide enough to hand her her clothes.

Angel resisted the temptation to say, ‘Don’t worry Spike, it’s nothing I haven’t seen before’ – he wanted a quiet time before the flight because, despite his immortality, Angel hated flying.

Just as Buffy emerged from the bathroom, there was a knock at the door, and Angel opened it.

“Hi, we’re all ready and will wait in reception, we have a take-off slot at 6.04pm”

“Thanks Wes, we’ll be right down”


*************************


Spike seemed agitated and edgy, he kept on craning his neck towards the cockpit – then suddenly what he’d been waiting for flashed up -
The red light turned to green, and everybody could undo their lap-belts, Spike was one of the first.

He grinned and touched Buffy’s arm, she’d been looking down on the clouds below, thinking how much like cotton wool they looked…

“Babe, come with me”

“Huh? – Okay, where are we going?” she undid her belt and stood, leaning against the back of her seat

“You’ll see!”

She frowned slightly, but followed him all the same

Spike strode purposefully towards the back of the plane.

“Spike where are we-“

“Quick, get in there!”

Buffy again frowned, but walked into the tiny toilet, Spike followed, and with slight difficulty, just about managed to close the door and slide the bolt to ‘engaged’

“Spike what are…oh!”

“Ever heard of the ‘Mile-High’ Club?” Buffy could feel cool fingers tugging at her panties, and she went big-eyed and said hoarsely,

“Spike! We can’t, not in here, there’s no room – everybody will know – they’ll hear us,!”

But Spike had already removed her thong, unzipped himself and then he lifted her up and sat her on the tiny hand-basin

“They won’t if you keep it down pet!”

Lining himself up, Spike slid into her hot depths, and Buffy closed her eyes, and bit her bottom lip and she banged her head against the mirror.

“OW- Oooh!”

“Shush kitten!”

“Hmmmnph!”

Spike pulled her hips forward until she slid down onto him fully, he felt her nails digging into his shoulders and she had a sharp intake of breath, her neck arched and he couldn’t resist nibbling over his claim scar – this always got her hot, and Spike could feel her internal muscles tighten around him. There wasn’t any room to thrust, but thanks to gravity that wasn’t a problem!

Suddenly, hitting a spot of turbulence, the plane dropped slightly, and then rose again back to the right altitude, making it feel like they were on a roller coaster – it did this several times, and Spike had to brace his shoulder against the door frame to stop from sliding to the side. All the extra movement the plane was doing quickly bought them both to orgasm, and Buffy buried her head in Spike’s neck and bit him, making him push hard inside her making her come a second time.

He felt her relax, and she put her hand down to the basin to steady herself, but she accidentally caught the press-down bar that served as a tap and a cold gush of water filled the sink, making Buffy shriek with surprise as it soaked her bottom.

There was a sharp rap on the door, and Angel could be heard saying

“What’s going on in there, as if I didn’t know – come on, out of there – oh!”

The plane dipped again, and they heard a loud thump outside the door, the rattle of glasses and the clatter of something metallic hitting the floor.

“My ass is all wet!”

Spike leaned over and snagged out a wodge of tissues from the holder on the wall.

“Here you go pet!”

Buffy wiped herself best she could, threw them into the toilet and flushed. She knew there wasn’t room to slip her undies back on, she said to Spike,

“Ready!”

Spike opened the door to see Angel’s backside sticking up in the air, he was trying to get up – it was obvious he’d fallen over and bumped into a drinks trolley. He was picking up stuff off the floor, the toilet door bumped against his foot.

“Well shift yourself then!” Spike said grinning – Buffy followed Spike out holding his hand. Angel just glared at them

“You animal – do you ever leave her alone?” Angel said, but so quietly only he heard.

Riley glanced at the pair as they passed him on their way back to their seats, and that’s when Buffy felt slightly embarrassed. Luckily Giles was absorbed in a book, Gunn was chatting to Cordelia and Wesley was asleep.

“Shall we recline the seats right back Kitten, we can get at least three hours shut-eye”

“What- oh yeah. Okay, I am tired” She yawned and took the blanket Spike had taken out of the overhead locker and unfurled it. She turned on her right side, facing Spike, who covered not only himself but Buffy too with his blanket. She snuggled up and they both went to sleep.