Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you all for your wonderful reviews! I appreciate it! **hugs** Opal
Chapter 3

Riley was completely out of breath by the time he reached Giles’ apartment. He silently prayed that the rest of the Scoobies were still there. He furiously and loudly banged on the door, almost hitting Giles in the face when it flew open.

“Riley, what on earth is going on! Not that I am not happy to see you, but you are loud enough to wake the bloody dead!”

“Giles…” Riley gasped “….Buffy!”

“What about Buffy? She was supposed to go talk to Spike? Come on in and catch your breath. Willow can you grab him so water?”

“Sure no problem Giles.”

Willow ran to the kitchen to get some water off the tap. Tara stayed in the living area and carefully studied Riley’s aura. She knew instinctively that his intentions in coming to Giles about Buffy were only to further his own agenda. She stepped into the kitchen, pulling Xander with her before Riley pulled him into whatever was about to spew out of his mouth.

“Guys, don’t take anything Riley says at face value. His aura is telling me that he just wants to start trouble.”

“Are you sure Tara? He seemed like he rushed over here about Buffy.”

Tara realized that Xander was going to be hard to keep in line. She had a hunch Riley was going to vent about Buffy and Spike’s relationship.

“Yeah, he reeks of envy. Buffy is probably with Spike, happy, and he can’t stand it. Tara’s right Xander, he’s just here to cause trouble.”

Xander finally put two and two together. “You think Buffy’s getting happies from Spike?”

Tara felt bad breaking Buffy’s confidence, but she figured by the end of the night, Riley was going to have them at Spike’s crypt.

“Actually Xander, I know she is.”

“I’m her best friend and she didn’t tell me?”

“Xander keep your voice down. She was afraid you would keep them apart. You should see them though, they are so happy together. Their auras connect; they were meant for each other.”

Xander was a bout to protest when they heard Giles yell from the living room.

“Willow, is everything ok?

“Yeah Giles, be right there.”

Willow lowered her voice. “Look Xander, it’s time to get over your high school crush of Buffy. She hasn’t been truly happy since we ripped her from heaven. If she’s happy now, we shouldn’t do anything to stop it, right?”

“I guess Will.”

“No Xander, no guessing; we can’t contribute towards any more unhappy Buffy.”

“Ok Willow, I won’t give Evil Undead Jr. a hard time anymore. I don’t like it, but if it makes our Buffy happy, then I’ll just have to play nice.”

“Thanks Xander.”

Tara heard Giles making his way towards the kitchen. “Come on guys, let’s go hear what kind of crap Riley has to feed us; Willow don’t use any magic on him either. I think this will be entertaining enough with out it.”

The trio came stumbling out of the kitchen and took their place in the living room. Willow handed the water to Giles, who passed the glass over to Riley. Riley gulped down the water in three quick gulps.

“So now that you have rested, could you tell us what is going on?”

“Spike has Buffy.”

Giles took his glasses off and began his cleaning ritual.

“Dear God, what do you mean he has Buffy? Did he force her? Was he hurting her?”

“No he didn’t force her anywhere.”

Willow thought it would be a good time to chime into the conversation.

“So Riley, you want us to go rescue Buffy from someone she went with willingly and isn’t hurting her?”

“You don’t understand Willow!”

“Try me, I just might!”

“He has her under a thrall, like Dracula.”

Giles put his glasses back on when he realized that his original alarm was unnecessary. If there was, one thing the Spike could not do was place his victims under a thrall. It was against his competitive nature to sink to that level. What was going on between Buffy and Spike raised Giles interest. A few strategic questions directed at Riley would clear things up.

“Dear Lord, that is awful. How could you tell she was under a thrall?”

“Well I walked in on them in his crypt fucking Giles. Come on. If Buffy was in her right mind she wouldn’t do that!”

“Well what if she was with him willingly?”

Riley was shocked that Giles would even consider Buffy was with Spike out of her own free will.

“No she can’t be. You should have heard the way she defended their relationship afterwards. All he’d be good for is a quick screw to satisfy her primal urges.”

Giles was starting to get irritated that this young man spoke about Buffy as if she was a whore. He thought Riley would have some taste not to speak that way about the girl he thought of as his daughter. Giles kept Ripper at bay, for now.

“So after she defended her relations with Spike, what happened?”

“She left the Eskimo Hut with him, but before they left she practically fucked him on the counter! Even the server was enjoying the show for Christ sake! Buffy’s no exhibitionist, so I’m telling you it’s a thrall, or maybe a demon stung her. I don’t know it’s just not what my Buffy would do”

Giles, Tara, Willow, and Xander all noticed the “my Buffy’ that spewed out of his mouth. If there was one thing they agreed on was that Riley lost all claim to Buffy when he walked away a year ago.

Giles cleared his throat, and then prodded Riley with another question.

“So where do you think they went after they left?”

“Oh I don’t think, I KNOW they went back to his crypt.”

‘This man is unfucking believable.’ Xander thought. ‘Last year this guy was all I love Buffy, but she doesn’t love me. He runs away. Now he comes back, married but wants Buffy to be his dirty little secret. Unreal.’

Xander figured it was time to put his balls to use and defend Buffy and her evil undead boyfriend.

“So Riley, what do you expect us to do?”

“Help me rescue her!”

“Why don’t you just rescue her Riley?” Tara shyly asked.

“Well because Buffy threatened me if I went after them. That’s another reason I know Spike has her in a thrall. She’d never threaten me.”

Giles decided it was time to nip this in the bud.

“Well Riley, I guess we should go pay a visit to Spike and Buffy to ask them ourselves. Do you guys agree?”

Giles looked over at the remaining Scooby gang and winked. They took their queue and nodded in agreement. They all made their way out of the apartment with one destination in mind.

Restfield Cemetery.



~~~~



“Yeah Spike I want forever with you. I want our essences to be one until the end of time. Please baby, make me your girl!”

Spike made no further hesitations as he placed her on the bed. They feverishly tore each other’s clothes off. Touching each other and feeling the other’s skin on theirs.

“Spike, need you inside me now.”

“How bad baby?”

“Real bad.”

“Mmm not yet luv, wanna taste your sweet nectar.”

Spike moved down her chest and torso, lavishing her with kisses along the way. He placed soft kisses on her inner thighs while she ran her fingers through his blond locks.

Slowly at first, he licked her throbbing pussy. Buffy moaned in delight as she arched off the bed, grinding herself into his face. Spike grasped her ass and pushed her closer to his face.

“Oh God, Spike,” she panted. “Feels….so….good…unh!”

Spike added to her pleasure when he began to pump his fingers in and out of her hot quim while he was teasing her swollen nub with his tongue.

“Yeah baby, you love the Big Bad.”

“Oh yeah. Oh Spike….please baby can I have your cock?”

“Not done drinking your honey yet baby.”

“Please Spike.”

“Tell me what you want Slayer.”

“I want you to fuck me.”

“How?”

“I want you to fuck me hard Spike. I want you to suck on my nipples, grab my ass and fuck me all night long.”

Spike groaned at the naughty words that came out of her mouth. He continued ravishing her pussy with his tongue.

“Please Spike, baby, I need you!”

“Not until you come for the Big Bad.”

“If I come in your mouth, then will you fuck me and make me yours?”

“Yeah Baby. I’ll make you mine.”

Spike thrust three fingers into her, steadily increasing the pace. He licked, sucked, and teased her clit while she thrashed in pleasure beneath him. He moved his free hand down to pleasure himself and prepare for taking his mate. Spike rubbed the pre-cum off the tip of his cock, down his shaft. He stroked himself in rhythm with the thrusts to her hot quim.

He felt her walls begin to tremble, her vaginal muscles gripping his fingers like a vice. Her fingers were practically ripping his hair out while she was pushing his face into her, seeking her release.

“Spike!”

She came hard and swift. Spike spared no time, immediately impaling his golden goddess with his glorious cock.

“Luv, you feel so good. So sweet, so hot. Just for me.”

“All for you baby. All for you. Give it to me good.”

“That’s right. You belong to the Big Bad.”

Spike’s eyes rolled to the back of his head. He was in heaven, between feeling her slick juices coating him and knowing what he was about to do, it took all the will power he had not to come.

“I’m gonna make you mine now Buffy. There’s no turning back. Are you sure?”

She answered him by baring her neck to him. Spike lost all restraint, vamping out while he lunged for her neck. He thrust into her harder, and licked her neck in preparation for the bite. The moment he was about to come, he pierced her neck with his teeth.

He drank her warm blood down his throat. He took several long pulls before he licked and closed wound. As he finished spending his seed inside her, he whispered in her ear “Mine.”

She turned to him, looking in his eyes. Her own eyes glazed over with love and happiness, they flashed gold as she whispered back to him.

“Yours. Always yours.”

Spike pulled himself out of her, and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. He looked down to feel her small hand stroking his already hard cock.

“Vampire stamina baby gotta love it. Besides, hand me my bag Spike. I want my nummy treat now!”





**Opal hides** Another Spuffy cliffhanger! So, what is she gonna do now that she’s gonna pull out the goodies? What’s going to happen when the Scoobies arrive to an empty crypt? He he he leave me a happy review!