Author's Chapter Notes:
*squee*
Thanks for all the nummy reviews!
**Spikesicles has been nominated over at the blood ties awards! Go Vote!! :) **


Chapter 4



Riley burst into Spike’s crypt; stake in hand ready to dust the bastard vampire that dared to put his filthy hands on Buffy. The dust scattered as he breezed by, frantically looking for the blond pair.



“So Riley, they definitely were coming back here?” Xander questioned.



“Yes.” Riley breathed heavily. “I saw them run this way.”



“Are you sure they didn’t do it to throw you off, I mean this is Buffy and Spike were talking about here. They aren’t stupid.”



“No Xander, they were to busy trying to screw each other to be able to strategize.”



Xander turned around to Giles, Tara, and Willow. He rolled his eyes up, and the others nodded in agreement. Riley was just pathetic.



“We should go find them.” Riley stated. “Willow, can’t you do one of those witchy spells to locate them?”



Tara slightly nudged Willow to remind her that she was to be minding her magic.



“Uh Riley, I can’t.”



“What do you mean you can’t? You didn’t seem to have any problem doing magic to bring her back to life.”



Tara spoke up on her girl’s behalf.



“Riley, Willow is trying to control her magic. Discipline is part of being a good witch. She can’t just reach for magic all the time to solve problems that may not even need magic to be solved.”



Rile looked at Tara puzzled. He almost thought she was trying to say that there was not a problem with Buffy and Spike together. Then he remembered this is the Spike hating Scooby gang. He vaguely remembered Buffy telling him about Willow’s addiction to magic. ‘That must be what Tara’s talking about. Willow is a magic junkie.’



Giles cleared his throat to get everyone’s attention.



“Well I do believe Riley when he says that they were going to come back here. I say we make ourselves cozy and wait.”



“Wait! Are you crazy? He could have his fangs in her right now. Remember, thrall!” Riley shouted at Giles.



“I don’t believe that William is going to sink his fangs into my Slayer. Now you brought us out here on this wild goose chase, we are bloody well going to park our arses down here and wait. Do you understand Mr. Finn?”



Riley was shocked at Giles forcefulness towards him. He did not bother to comment on Giles indication that Spike would not bite Buffy. He sat on the floor, with his back to the wall.



“Yes Giles. I understand.”



Riley shut his eyes and fell asleep, exhausted from all the mental energy he had expended worrying about Buffy.



Tara whispered over to the rest of the gang. “They haven’t been back here at all tonight. I don’t sense their energy in the air at all.”



Giles asked Willow to confirm Tara’s assessment. Willow chanted a few words underneath her breath. It seemed as if nothing happened, but that was exactly what Willow expected.



“Tara’s right. They haven’t been back here in over four hours. The energy tracer spell didn’t light up energy trails they would have left.



Xander twiddled his thumbs. It was moments like these that he hated not having a preternatural gift to contribute to the team. “So what do we do now?”



“We wait until they come back.” Giles replied.



“And do what?” Xander further queried.



“We watch Riley make an ass out of himself and make sure he doesn’t stake Spike.”



~~~~



“Mmm. Luv, just like that. Yeah suck that caramel off of my cock.”



Spike arched his back up off the bed as Buffy bobbed her head up and down on his length, licking the mixture of cum and caramel off at the same time. He pouted at her when she removed her warm mouth from is length.



She smacked her lips as she took her mouth away from her delicious Spikesickle, emphasizing the smacking noise to let him know just how yummy he was.



“Luv, what are you doing?”



“Grabbing the whipped cream, you know your cream isn’t the only type I like to swallow.”’



Spike groaned at his girl’s comment. ‘His girl.’ He could not say that enough now that he was her mate.



Buffy took the can of whipped cream, and then placed her fingertip on the sprayer. She pointed it at the base of his cock. She gently pressed the sprayer; circle it around his cock to the very top.



One good thing about vampires is that they are cold; ergo whipped cream would not melt.



Buffy took the sprinkles and shook a few on. Then she placed a maraschino cherry on the top.



“Mmm. My nummy treat is ready.”



Buffy could feel the wetness pool between her thighs. She tried to restrain herself from just sucking off all of the sweet stuff so she could jump him.



Spike smelled her arousal in the air. He looked down at the masterpiece of a desert his mate had made herself.



“C’mon Goldilocks, eat me up.”



Buffy leaned down and gently took the cherry off the tip of his cock in her mouth. The whipped cream contrasted deliciously off of her pink lips and the red of the cherry. She then brought her tongue to the base of his cock. In one slow upstroke, she licked whipped cream and sprinkles off one side of his cock.



“Fuck luv, just like that.”



“Mmm. Spike could suck your cock all night. It tastes so sweet.”



Buffy did not take her time with sucking the rest of the whipped topping off of his manhood. She took him completely into her mouth, and then sucked the whipped cream off. She swallowed the sweet goodness down her throat as Spike moaned in delight.



“’Cor, Buffy your going to make me come again.”



Buffy looked up at him wantonly. She began to suck him in earnest, grasping his balls with her hand. Spike placed his hand on her head, guiding her lips up and down on his shaft.



“God, Buffy….unh so good! Baby I wanna be inside you.”



Buffy ignored Spike, and focused on pleasuring his massive cock. Despite the pleas from her lover, she wanted her Spikesickle treat, with the happy ending.



Spike grasped the sheets of the bed with his hands, tearing them off of the mattress. He came with a roar, emptying his sweet cream inside of her mouth.



Buffy looked at her mate with pride, knowing she just gave him the best blowjob of his unlife. She waited until he opened his eyes took look at her until she swallowed his gift to her.



“Buffy, you’re so bloody amazing. I love you.”



Buffy crawled up on to the bed next her mate.



“I love you, Spike. Always.”






Ok ya'll know the drill. I bring you smut, you bring me reviews! ; ) ~ Opal