I'm so grateful for all the reviews each of you took the time to leave....It means you like what I'm writing...you really, really do! So thanks for taking the time to let me know, I really do appreciate it.

Enjoy the final chapter....it's for Copykween (You'll see!)

Extra thanks to CopyKween, Golden Buffy, Ariel Dawn & Bloody Tears of Life for the great plot bunny and for letting me bounce ideas off of them on this one.

Also thanks to Meli for betaing!



Chapter 7


Dawn walked into her sister’s room around two in the afternoon. The site before her eyes touched her. Spike had his arms wrapped around Buffy, and her head was snuggled onto his chest.

She was also grateful for the covers that hid body parts she did not need to look at. She tiptoed over to the bed and gently tapped Buffy on the shoulder.

Instead of Buffy waking up, Spike opened his eyes. Dawn was startled. She jumped back from the bed.

“Sorry Nibblet didn’t mean to scare you. “

“That’s ok Spike.”

“Do you need me to wake up your big sis, or can we sleep for a few more hours. We’re both a bit knackered from last night.”

“No, no. Don’t get up. I just wanted to let you know I was going out with Janice for a few hours.”

“Sounds good to me, just be back before dusk. You, me and big sis will go out for some ice cream, yeah?”

Dawn grinned from ear to ear. Not only was Spike and Buffy together, but they were going to pay attention to her and include her. She had a family again.

She whispered a “thanks Spike!” as she dashed out of the room and straight out of the house.

Buffy opened her eyes and looked up at Spike.

“Ice cream again Spike. Looks like you want a repeat of last night.”

Spike rolled over on top of Buffy. He licked and kissed the side of her neck, right over his marks. She arched up into his hard body, running her hands down his back.

“Mmm….looks like kitten wants to play now.”

“Is the house empty Spike?”

Spike pressed his erection up against her wet pussy. Buffy let out a moan that was begging him to come inside. He moved his fingers down, and thrust them inside her.

“You know Dawn’s gone, do you care about anything one else love?”

Buffy was panting feverishly, her resolve for having some level of privacy while making love with Spike slipping away. She grabbed the sheets with her fists, and pushed her quim harder against his magical hands.

“Unh…Spike…just want you. Want you now!”

“Not yet pet, I’m gonna have my way with your sweetness first.”

Buffy signed when she felt him remove his fingers from her throbbing pussy, but the moan that escaped her lips as she felt his tongue probe her indicated that she was more than happy for the change.

“Spike, love the way you lick me.”

“Love your sweet, sweet pussy, love. Tastes like honey. All for me.”

Buffy could feel the pressure building, the tingling in her abdomen and thighs. She was caressing the curls of his hair, when suddenly she pressed his head closer to her sweet spot and grinded herself into his mouth.

Spike was in heaven. His lips on her pussy, her pushing at him seeking her release, and his own hand stroking himself; he was so turned on by the erotic nature that he did not think he could hold off coming.

“Spike, god you so fucking good….unh…Spike I’m coming.”

Spike vamped into game face as she came into his mouth. His teeth slightly nicked her enough to draw blood. The mixture of her honey and blood was the sweetest ambrosia he ever tasted.

Quickly, he took her and impaled himself in her, pounding her into the bed. Buffy saw her mate in game face, and offered him her neck.

“’Cor luv, what you do to me. You’re a goddess.”

She ran her nails down his back, drawing blood. She wanted to be on top of him when he bit her, so she maneuvered them so his back was against the bedroom wall. She climbed on him and rode his cock in wild abandon.

“God, Buffy,” Spike choked out as she milked his cock with her pussy, “yeah baby ride the Big Bad. Ride me home. Fuck me baby, yeah fuck me like that!”

Buffy felt her own orgasm coming on again. She moved her neck closer to Spike and offered it to him. This time he took it and sunk his fangs into his mark. He grabbed her by the ass and drew her close to his body as he came inside of her. She screamed in pleasure rocked by her orgasm and the feeling of his fangs in her neck.

As he pulled away, he reaffirmed his claim with her. “Mine!”

“Yours, Spike.”

In return, Buffy sunk her teeth into the sides of his neck. He roared in pleasure as he finished riding out his orgasm with his mate’s teeth marking him and pulling his lifeblood.

“Mine!” She cried.

“Yours, Buffy. Always Yours.”

The pair adjusted themselves on the bed so they were lying and cuddling in each other’s arms, as they had been when they woke up.

“Buffy, I love you. I will love you always and forever, there is only you in my heart.”

He kissed her forehead as sleep reclaimed her. A smiled graced his face as he heard her whisper, “love you Spike.”

~~~~~~

Dawn came home shortly before dusk. There was no way she was going to miss out on ice cream. She came in through the kitchen to find Xander, Tara, and Willow around the breakfast bar.

“Hey guys! Buffy and Spike up yet?”

“Well they were up all right, but they seem to have fallen back to sleep.”

Dawn rolled her eyes at Xander; he always had to be sarcastic when it came to someone else getting it on, especially if that someone else was Buffy.

“Oh good, I missed the sexcapades. I really didn’t want to have to hear that. Well good that means I can go upstairs and wake them back up. Spike promised me ice cream!”

She ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

“I hope they’re dressed,” Xander mumbled.

Willow punched Xander in the shoulder. “I’m sure with the noise she is making going up the stairs, Spike will hear it and get them covered up.”

Xander shook his head at the visual.

“You guys wanna go grab some pizza so Buffy and Spike can have some quality time with Dawn?” Tara asked.

Xander and Willow both perked up, grabbing their things and were out of the door.

“I guess that’s a yes.” Tara said to the emptied room.

~~~~~~

“Buffy luv, go run into the shower. Nibblet’s on her way up to collect on the ice cream we promised her earlier.”

Buffy sprinted out of bed and bolted into the bathroom at the nick of time. Dawn bashed the door open to a half-naked Spike, with the bedspread covering below his waist.

“God Spike, could you cover up please?”

“Well platelet, if you didn’t come bashing into your big sis’ room then you wouldn’t see me like this now would you?”

In the good old Summers' fashion, Dawn rolled her eyes at Spike.

“So are you guys ready for ice cream?”

“Yeah luv, just give us fifteen minutes to freshen up. Meet us downstairs.”

“Ok.”

Dawn left the room, shutting the door behind her. Spike rose from the bed, and the spread fell from his waste, thus exposing his manly bits. He walked into the bathroom and climbed into the shower with Buffy.

“Spike, we’ll never get out of here if you start again.”

Spike let a wicked smirk cross his face.

“Luv, I came in here to kick you out. Told lil’ sis we’d be down in fifteen minutes which means you now have ten minutes to get pretty.”

“Talk about putting a girl under pressure,” Buffy said as she rinsed her hair. She squeezed the water out of her hair before stepping out of the shower.

“Well then you hurry up Big Bad, because I’m starving for some food.”

~~~~~~

Fifteen minutes later, they all piled into the Jeep and were on their way to the Eskimo Hut. Spike was very kind in letting the Summers’ women have control of the radio. He saw the smiles on the girls faces as they were bouncing along, singing off tune with each other. He was relieved that the drive was short, and they arrived at their destination quickly.

They walked in, and were promptly seated. Buffy looked up and smiled when she saw it was the same waitress from last night.

“Welcome back to the Eskimo Hut,” Kween said, “I hope you enjoyed your dessert last night.”

“I did. It was sooo yummy.” Buffy replied.

Kween looked at Dawn, and asked what she would like for ice cream. Dawn innocently replied, “If what Buffy had last night was so good, I want the same thing.”

Spike and Buffy both choked on the water they were drinking and spit it across the table. Buffy was absolutely beet red at the thought of trying to tell her sister. No, she cannot have a Spikesickle.

Luckily, Kween saved Buffy and Spike from embarrassment.

“Oh you’d like the caramel super sundae, with cookie dough ice cream?”

“Yeah that sounds great! What’s so funny Buffy? Spike?”

Buffy thought quickly, “Well I was just reading Kween’s shirt. It says on it ‘How Many Licks Does It Take?’”

Dawn just looked at Buffy puzzled. “I don’t get it.”

Spike snickered, as did Kween. That is when Kween leaned over and asked Buffy, “So care to share how many?”

Spike yelled, “No she doesn’t!”

Buffy just smiled and winked at Kween. “I’ll have the same sundae Dawn is having too, Thanks.”

“Make that three,” Spike said.

“Great. I’ll be back in a few with your nummy treats.” Kween walked away, and Dawn looked at both Buffy and Spike suspiciously. She sighed and sunk into her seat.

Then the peacefulness of the restaurant was shattered with Dawn’s voice.

“Oh my God…I get it now…How many licks! The sundae! Eww!”



The End