Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews. Keep up the good work guys!
Buffy was early to rise in the morning, but Spike was a whole different story. When Buffy first woke up it was 8:30am, she decided to let Spike sleep, and then she soon fell back into slumber herself. Then she woke up again around 10:00am. She noticed Spike was still sleeping so she went to take a shower, and decided that when she was finished she would wake him up herself.

Spike woke up a little after 10:00am and heard the shower running. Then he smiled to himself as he remembered last night. There was only one way to explain it, it was the best night in his existence, better than a fantasy, better than the spell. It was just the best. And he knew if he was killed right now, he would die a very happy vampire. Well that’s not true. He would need to tell Angel the great news, and then he would die a happy vampire.

Spike soon drifted out of his thoughts though, as the shower was turned off, and Buffy came out of the bathroom. This time she did have clothes on, and not just a towel. But Spike still thought she was beautiful.

Buffy noticed him staring and asked, “What are you looking at?”

Spike got up and walked over to her, with nothing on, and answered, “You.”

Buffy saw that he was wearing nothing and unconsciously licked her lips, ‘That is a daily dose of Spike that I’ll enjoy getting use to.’ she thought looking him up and down.

“Do I pass the inspection?” he asked noticing the way she was looking at him.

“I suppose, but you could do better.” Buffy teased him.

“Hey! I’m bloody drop dead gorgeous and you know it!” Spike said arching a brow at her.

“Ego much?”

“I’m better than that nancy boy you’ve been with- ”Spike said but stopped abruptly. Then a grin formed on his face, that Buffy swore was the size of California!

“I get to tell him!” Spike told her, not taking ‘no’ for an answer.

“Huh” Buffy asked confused, but then slowly caught on, “Oh my god, Riley! I forgot about him! Poor Riley what am I going to tell him?”

“So you’re saying I’m so good that you forgot about him? Well, at least my hot body and talents are doing some good.” Spike said grinning at her. “And as for what I AM going to tell him, you don’t have to worry about.”

“Spike you’re not telling Riley.”

“Please, please, please. oh please can I?” Spike begged like a little kid.

“No!” Buffy said with her best resolve face, but it faltered at Spikes cuteness.

Spike saw this, and decided to try again. “But he’s always mean to me! He’s a big, fat, bulky bully!” he whined like a little kid again, only this time on purpose.

“Okay fine. But!, you can’t be to harsh about it!” she warmed him.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Spike said, peppering her with kisses.

Buffy giggled a little it before she pushed back a little. “Let’s go get some breakfast, I’m hungry.” she said patting her stomach.

“Yes Mam!” Spike said fake saluting her.
*********************************

“Do you want anything?” Buffy asked gesturing to the food.

“No thanks luv. I’m fine. Besides if I get hungry I’ll just steal something off of your plate.” he said.

Buffy just frowned at him.

“Don’t give me that look. I’m evil pet. Stealing is partially of what I do.” He said pointing a finger at her.

“Fine.” Buffy said before walking away from the buffet table with her plate, and towards a empty table.

“Women.” was all Spike said before he followed her.
*********************************

“This is really good.” Buffy said taking a bite out of her eggs.

“It’s just a fried egg.” Spike said.

“Correction it’s two fried eggs. And that doesn’t matter, they’re good!” she told him.

“Well if that’s good, just wait until I introduce you to popcorn.” Spike said sarcastically.

“Popcorn? We’re talking about breakfast food and you mention popcorn?” Buffy said staring at him.

“Ah bugger it.” Spike said giving up with her, and taking a bite out of her eggs.

“So?” Buffy asked knowing he would think they’re good.

“Yup! They’re bloody wonderful! You done eating now?” He asked.

“Yeah.” Buffy said getting up from her seat.
***************************

“I’m sorry if I was mean.” Spike said while they were in the elevator, going back to their room.

“It’s okay.” Buffy said quietly.

“You alright?” Spike asked her.

“Yeah I’m fine, I guess I’m just a little home sick.”

“Oh.” was all Spike said.

Then the elevator opened and the couple walked out.
****************************

“No!”Buffy yelled at Spike.

“Why not, you said you were home sick.” Spike stated.

“What am I suppose to say, ‘Hi guys I’m okay and I’ll be home after my honeymoon! Bye’” Buffy mocked.

“That’s a good start!” Spike said handing her the cordless phone.

“Ah fine!” Buffy said and took the phone from him, finally.

Spike was trying to calm down. When they first got into their room Spike suggested that she call her friends. Buffy said ‘no’ and kept saying ‘no’. He didn’t understand why she didn’t want to talk to them, but at least she finally agreed to it, or else he would’ve gone mad.
*****************************

‘RING, RING, RING’

Giles got up to answer his phone. He was actually happy it rang, because everyone was watching scifi movies, and he really wasn’t in the mood. Especially with the way Xander is, every little thing Xander sees that he doesn’t like, he has to comment on it, and say how it would be better if it were a different way. And then in the very next moment he would say how much he loved the movie. It really was confusing.

“H-Hello?” Giles answered into the phone.

“Giles, it’s me” Buffy answered.

“B-Buffy. Where in heavens sake are you. We’re terribly worried about you!” Giles said.

Then Riley walked into the kitchen ‘over hearing’ Giles saying Buffys name.

“Buffy’s on the phone?” he asked.

“Yes she is, hold on and you can talk to her.” Giles told him.

“Giles who are you talking to?” Buffy asked him on the other line.

“Oh I’m sorry Buffy. That was Riley, here why don’t you talk to him for a little bit.” Giles said handing the phone to Riley.

“Oh you don’t have to-” Buffy started to say, but was cut off.

“Hi sweetheart. Are you back to normal now?” Riley said into the phone.

“What’s that suppose to mean?” Buffy said lightly offended when he said ‘normal’, like she was a freak or something.

“I just mean, are your memories back?”

“Oh. Yeah they’re back.”

“That’s great sweety. I was really worried about you. How about you tell me where you are, so I can come and pick you up.” Riley asked.

“Umm....Riley...that’s really not necessary.” Buffy told him.

Riley frowned, “What do you mean? Don’t you want to see me?” he asked.

‘Not really’ she thought. “I’ll be home soon okay? I promise. Can I talk to Giles again now please?” she asked.

“Sure thing. See you soon sweetheart.”

Buffy was about to tell him not to call her that, but Giles was already on the phone.

“Buffy?”

“Hey. Umm, I’m gonna go. I need to call my mom, I just wanted to let you know that I’ll be home soon okay? Tell everyone I love them. Bye.” Buffy said and hung up.

“Why do people always hang up on me?” Giles thought out loud, and then hung the phone up.
******************************

“That was awful.” Buffy said looking at Spike.

Spike came over to her, and they both sat on the bed. “What did G.I. Joe have to say?” Spike asked her.

Buffy smiled at the nickname, “ He kept calling me sweetheart, and he asked if I was ‘all back to normal now’.” she said, leaning her head on his shoulder.

“If he wasn’t mentally retarded, I would say he has issues.” Spike told her.

Buffy burst out laughing at that, and them kissed him. ‘As long as he can love me, where can things go wrong.’ Buffy thought.
*******************************

‘RING, RING, RING’

Joyce put down the magazine she was reading, and walked over to the phone. ‘I wonder who could be calling? Maybe it’s Rupert.’ she thought.

“Hello. This is Joyce speaking.” she answered.

“M-Mommy.” Buffy said.

“Buffy!” Joyce cried into the phone.

“Look mom, I know you’re probably worried about me and-”

“No I’m not.” Joyce cut in.

“Huh?” Buffy asked confused.

“I’m not worried honey. You’re with Spike right?” Joyce asked her daughter.

“Well umm, yeah.”

“Then I’m not worried.”

“Oh.” Buffy said, “Umm.......Why not?” she finally asked.

“Because I trust him, especially with you.” Joyce answered back calmly.

“Oh, well I just called to let you know that I’m okay. And I should be home soon.” Buffy answered.

“Alright dear. I love you.” Joyce told her.

“Love you too.” Buffy said and hung up.
*****************************

“That was weird.” Buffy said, before she put the phone on the little night stand next to the bed, and then she curled up with Spike to take a nap.

Spike just ran his hands through her hair while he held her close to him. And then they both slowly fell asleep.