Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm so sorry this chapter took so long! I had some difficulties, I tried to make an image for it but it wouldn't show up right. And things like that, so sorry but now there's no pretty picture! I thought I would make it up to you though by making this chapter long, ad it is much longer than the other chapters are! But all good things must come to an end right? This is the last chapter for this fic. So please review! And let me know what you think!
Chapter15-End of the road

“So you’re Buffy Summers. The Slayer. The one girl in all the world who has the power to fight the vampires, the forces of darkness? Wow! It’s great to finally meet you!” Clerm said holding his hand out to Buffy.

Buffy took it and smiled. ‘Wow, he sounds kind of obsessive.’ she thought.

Spike had brought everyone up to meet Buffy about five minutes ago. They were all in shock with how tiny she was. They weren’t expecting her to be so small. Now they all knew why Spike was so shocked himself when he first met her.

“So how many apocalypses have you averted?” Harley asked, seeing how tough she really was.

“Umm....about five. More or less.”she answered.

Harley smiled and backed away a little bit. ‘She must be as strong as Spike said after all.’ he thought.

“Okay okay. Everyone stop with the questions. You’re gonna annoy her.” Spike said walking over to his girl.

“Okay, but first I just have one more question.” Clerm said.

“What’s that?” Buffy said curiously.

“You really married Spike right? He’s not just making it up?”

“Yeah, we’re married.” Buffy answered, and smiled up at Spike before saying, “Unfortunately.”

“Hey!” Spike said while forming a fake pout.

“Oh, poor Spike.” Buffy said.

“We like her.” Kaiden commented.

“Yeah? Me too.” Spike said.

“So what do you we do now?” Buffy asked them all.

“Umm, not sure we normal play cards, but you don’t know how, I reckon.” Spike assumed.

“You’re right. I don’t. And I’m not in much of a mood to learn right now. It’s almost 3:30 in the morning.” Buffy said.

“Okay so, we could drink instead.” Kaiden suggested.

Spike and Buffy looked at him like he was insane. And burst out laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Harley asked, liking Kaiden’s idea.

“Sorry mate, it’s just that well—”Spike started to say but Buffy cut him off.

“Lets just say that, Buffy and beer are unmixy things.” she clarified for them

“Ohhhhhh” The demons said in unison.

“Yeah.” Spike replied.
**********************************

“So then what happened?” Clerm asked.

“Well then, Spike comes out of the shadows clapping. And he’s acting like he’s all that, which he so isn’t, anyway, and he’s all like nice work blah blah blah, see you on Saturday, blah blah blah. And the I’m of course like, what’s on Saturday. And he’s all like I kill you. And then since he’s a coward, he walked away.” Buffy said.

Buffy had been entertaining them with stories about her and Spike. The demons learned quickly that Spike’s version was completely different from the ones that she told. She also told them about Acathla and The Judge. And other things that they wanted to know.

Spike was sulking in the corner because now, all his friends knew that his stories through the years of Buffy and his encounters had been, twisted versions of the truth.

“Wow. Spike we never knew you were chicken.” Kaiden said.

“I’m not a bloody chicken!” Spike said standing up defending himself.

“Chill out. I was only joking.” Kaiden said putting his hands up in mock surrender.

“That’s right you were.” Spike said sitting down again. “I’m no bloody plucked deep fried chicken!” Spike muttered to himself.

“Oh Honey. Calm down.” Buffy said walking over to him. She then sat on his lap and looked at him in the eyes.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, luv, I’m fine.” He answered, and then kissed her softly on the cheek.

“Are you sure?” she asked, not believing him.

“Would I lie to you?” he asked her.

“Did you just now?” she asked.

Spike sighed. “Fine, I’ll tell you. I wanted you to meet everyone. But now they just want to talk to you, and before they thought I was the big bad, and I loved it because not many people think of me that way anymore. But now they’re calling me a chicken, and they think you’re soooo cool.”

Buffy giggled. Then Spike just looked at her irritated. “I’m sorry. But they were just messing around. You don’t have to be jealous. They still think of you as ‘The Big Bad’. I know I do too.” Buffy said, ruffling his hair with her fingers.

Spike smiled. “You really think so? You’re not just saying that?” Spike asked.

“Of course not! Would I lie to you?” Buffy said to him giggled.

“Hmm....I’m not sure.” Spike said grinning at her.

Spikes pals were watching them interact.

“Spike a goner to love.” Harley said.

“Oh Yeah.” Clerm and Kaiden agreed.
**************************************

“Let’s check to see what’s on the tele.” Spike suggested.

“Nah, should get going. But it was very nice to finally meet you.” Harley said to Buffy and Spike walking towards the door.

“He’s right.” Clerm said.

“Bye you two.” Kaiden said and shut the door.

“Well that was strange.” Spike commented.

“Yeah.” Buffy said.

Buffy started to yawn a little and Spike smiled at her.

“Is someone sleepy?” he asked.

“Maybe just a lil tiny bit.” Buffy said smiling back at him.
“All right then, off to bed with you.” Spike said, before carrying her into the bedroom.

“Spike!” she squealed.

Spike threw her on the bed, and she landed with an bounce.

Spike just grinned at her.
**************************************

While Buffy was sleeping later that morning, Spike was just watching her, thinking about how much he loved her.

‘Wonder when we’ll leave this place.’ he thought, ‘She seemed to liked by friends, maybe we can stay here and live happily ever after. Yeah right.’ he thought again.

Then he brought his hand out and caressed Buffy’s cheek. ‘She’s beautiful.’ ‘I can’t believe she’s mine now.’

Spike started to think about how everything had changed. He told her he loved her, she told him to get lost, Riley hated him, he hated Riley. Now he has Riley’s girl, Riley’s girl is now his. He’s married to the one person he loves, and she actually loves him back. Even though she said she hated him.

‘Life is good.’ he thought.

After that last thought he noticed Buffy’s eyes were opened and looking into his own.

She smiled and said, “Hey.”

“Hey.” he smiled back.

“How long have you been up?” she asked.

“Never went to sleep.” he stated.

“Really! Aren’t you tired? It’s 8:00 in the morning.” she said surprised.

“I know, but, well, I wanted to watch you.” he told her shyly.

“Awww.” Buffy said, and then snuggled into him. “I don’t know whether to be kind of freaked out, or flattered about that.” she said.

Spike smiled, “Why don’t we go with flattered.”

“Sounds good.” she replied and then closed her eyes to get a few more hours of sleep.
Spike did the same, and unknowingly, was purring in his sleep like a little kitten.
************************************

Buffy awoke around 1:30pm. And decided to let Spike have a few more hours of shut eye. She decided that they would go back to Sunnydale tonight. She just had to tell Spike. But she was afraid if he would be mad.

‘Nonsense that’s silly.’ she thought, ‘the again Riley’s there, so maybe he won’t like the idea.’

‘Argg! I’m so confused!’ she thought angrily. ‘I’m going to take a shower.’

Buffy walked into the bathroom and turned the water on. ‘I hope I don’t wake him.’ was her last thought, before getting into her soothing shower.
***********************************

Spike rolled over on the bed, and opened his eyes when he noticed no one was there, and the spot next to him was empty.

‘Where is she?’ he thought frantically. Then his vampire hearing picked up on the shower shutting off.

‘Thank bloody god! I was almost worried.’ he thought before getting out of bed, and put his pants on.

Then he crept near the bathroom door grinning. ‘This will be fun.’ he thought, backing against the wall by the door, staying completely silent. Not even breathing, since he didn’t have to.

Spike saw the door knob turn a little and stayed put, waiting in anticipation. Then when the door opened he jumped out, and said, “Boo!”

“Oh my gosh!” Buffy shrieked and almost fell backwards, but Spike caught her.

“What’s the matter pet?” he asked grinning.

“You scared the hell out of me!” she yelled at him. “I thought were asleep!”

“Yeah, I thought you were too until I rolled over.” he stated.

Buffy calmed down before asking, “How long have you been awake?”

“Long enough to hear what you were doing in the shower.” He said, before walking over to the couch, and sat down to watch some tv.

Buffy blushed a deep crimson, before going to get her brush, to brush her wet hair.
**********************************

Spike was flipping through channels when Buffy came and sat on the couch, with her brushed hair.

“Spike, I need to talk to you.” she said, taking the remote and turning the tv off.

Spike immediately looked at her.

“About?” he asked, trying not to think of the worst.

“I want to go back to Sunnydale..........tonight.” She said, and then was completely quiet.

Spike was relieved that it was nothing serious. Then he started to think about why she would want to go back so early. ‘Well we have been here for like a week actually.’ he thought.

“Spike?”

“Oh, yeah sorry about that. Umm...sure I don’t see anything wrong with that. Wanna leave when the sun sets then?” he asked her.

Buffy smiled. “That would be great.”

“One question though.”

“Huh?” Buffy asked curiously.

“Why do you want to go back?” Spike asked.

Buffy then realized that Spike was afraid that she would go back with Riley.

“Don’t worry about him. I’m all yours okay? I just miss everyone is all.” she told him, holding his hand tightly.

Spike let out a sigh. “Okay good. I feel better.”

Buffy giggled and kissed him on the cheek.
*********************************

Buffy and Spike lounged around a bit, watching television, Spike entertained her with stories of his past, and they also snuggled a bit in bed too.

When it was about 5 o’clock they both got their stuff all together and packed up. Then Spike led Buffy downstairs, so they could have a decent meal before leaving the hotel.
*********************************

“This food looks great!” Buffy said, looking at her plate.

“You always say something about the food.” Spike observed.

“Yeah well.....so.” Buffy said, not being able to think of anything except the food.

“Well then eat up. Get some meat on those skinny bones of yours.” He told her, while taking a bite of his chicken wing.

Buffy did as she was told, and took a big bite of her spaghetti, and had some water to get it all down with.

“Wow!” Buffy said.

“What?”

“That was hot! It tasted really good, but I think I’m gonna let it cool a little bit first.” she told him, taking more sips of her water.

Spike just chuckled.

‘Silly girl.’ he thought.
************************************

After their dinner, Spike had carried their luggage to the car and put it in the trunk. Then he went over to Buffy’s side and opened the car door for her.

“Such a gentlemen.” she teased him.

“Only to you. Everyone else, I’m--” Spike started to say, but was cut off.

“The Big Bad. I know.” she finished for him.

Spike just grinned before shutting her door, and getting into the car himself.

“Home sweet bloody home, here we come.” Spike said before starting the car.

Buffy just rolled her, and looked out the window.
************************************

“Wanna listen to a song pet?”Spike asked her.

They had been driving in silence, with her head on his shoulder, for about an hour and a half now. Spike couldn’t take it anymore.

“No Sex Pistols.”was all she said before nodding her head yes.

Spike got a tape out and put it in.
“I recorded this off the radio so it may sound a little fuzzy. It’s old too. But I want you to listen to it. I always listened to it when I thought about you.” He told her, before kissing her forehead, and pushing play.

Then the words of the song filled the car:

Take me as you are,
Push me off the road
the sadness,
I need this time to be with you
I'm freezing in the sun;
I'm burning in the rain
The silence;
I'm screaming,
Calling out your name.
And i do reside in your heat
Put out the fire with me and find
Yeah you'll lose the side of your circles
That's what I'll do if we say goodbye.

To be
is all i gotta be
And all that i see
And all that i need this time
To me the life you gave me
The day you said goodnight.

The calmness in your face
That i see through the night
The warmth of your light is pressing unto us
You didn't ask me why
I never would have known
oblivion is falling down.
And i do reside in your heat
Put out the fire with me and find
Yeah you'll lose the side of your circles
That's what I'll do if we say
goodbye.

To be is all i gotta be
And all that i see
And all that i need this time
To me the life you gave me
The day you said goodnight.

If you could only know me like your prayers at night
Then everything between you and me will be all
Right.

To be is all i gotta be
And all that i see
And all that i need this time
To me the life you gave me
The day you said goodnight.

She's already taken,
She's already taken
She's already taken me
She's already taken,
She's already taken
She's already taken me.
The day you said goodnight

“Wow.” Buffy said, “That was beautiful.”

“Just like you.” Spike commented.

Buffy just blushed a little, before snuggling into him again, and closing her eyes. Trying to get some sleep.

Spike smiled down at her, with only one thought on his mind.

‘In four more hours, I get to tell Captain Cardboard who’s mine now.’
***********************************

Buffy woke up when she heard a thump.

‘What the hell was that!?’ she wondered.

Then she heard Spike say, “Home sweet bloody home.”

“Spike?” she asked.

Spike looked at her once he heard her voice. He hadn’t even known she woke up yet.

‘Running over the sign must’ve woke her up.’ he thought.

“Hey pet. Look we’re back in Sunnyhell!” he said pointing out the window.

“Where’s the sign--”Buffy began to say, but then finally caught on. “Oh.”

“Yeah oh.” Spike said.
“Aren’t we here a little to early? Isn’t the sun suppose to come up in like 5 minutes?” she asked confused.

“Well there’s a funny story to explain that luv.” He said.

“Pray tell.” she said, wondering how funny it was actually going to be.

“Well, while you were asleep, I wanted to make sure we got here before the sun got up, so I drove a little fast. But then when I was driving the speed limit was 55, and I kind of went over it a little. I went 95 instead.”

“Spike!” Buffy yelled, “What if we got pulled over! You’re so lucky mister!” she said.

“Well that’s the other part of the story. I did get pulled over, but I told the police we really had to get back home, and then he looked at you, all asleep and peaceful. So he said if I followed the speed limit, he wouldn’t do anything. He said that He already gave six speeding tickets to someone recently, and he wasn’t in the mood to give out anymore.” Spike told her.

“Wow, I slept through all that?” Buffy asked.

“Yep.” he told her.

“Interesting. Well what time is it now?” she asked.

“Right now it’s about 1 o’clock.” he told her.

“Wow we got here early.”

“Well that’s because, I was speeding a lot.” he told her.

“You only did it once.” Buffy said confused.

“No, I only got caught once. There’s a difference.” he told her, smirking.

“That’s it! I’m never getting into a car with you again, except for right now, because you need to take me home.” she told him.

“Alright let’s go then.” he said, before starting the car again, heading towards Revello Drive.
************************************

When they pulled up to the house, Spike took their luggage out of the car. Buffy walked up to the door, and turned the knob to see if it was locked. Which it was so Buffy needed her key.

“Spike the doors locked.” Buffy told him.

Spike walked up to her by the door. “Don’t you have a key?” he asked.
“Yeah.” she said.

“Then use it.” Spike told her, with a ‘duh’ expression.

“It’s in the house.” she said, pouting.

“Oh yeah, it’s really helping you in there.” he said sarcastically.

“Don’t you know how to pick locks or something?”

“Can’t we just knock pet?” Spike asked curiously.

“I don’t want to wake her like that. I want to surprise my mom!” Buffy protested.

“Okay okay. You have a bobby pin?” Spike asked.

“Yeah” Buffy said, pulling a bobby pin out of her pocket.

“You carry bobby pins in you pocket?” he asked.

“Yeah so, I might need one for my hair. This way I have one.” She said.

Spike just shrugged, and bent down in front of the door. He then took the bobby pin and put it in the key hole. Then he began to turn it, waiting for a click. After about 3 minutes of Buffy complaining, why was it taking so long, it clicked. Spike took the bobby pin out and stood up. Then he turned the door knob and it opened.

“Don’t make this an everyday thing.” Buffy told him, walking into the house.

“Yeah yeah.” he said, carrying their luggage into the house, and setting it into the living room.
********************************

Buffy walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. She took a blood packet that her mom had in there for Spike, dumped it into a mug, and heated it in the microwave for him. She waited for it to be 98.6 before taking it out and walking back out to the living room with it.

“Here you go.” she said handing him the mug.

Spike was lounging in a chair when she came in, and he was shocked when she came in with a cup of blood for him. And it was heated at the right temperature too.

‘I love this girl.’ he thought.

“Thank you pet.” he said taking the mug from her, and vamped out, while taking sips of the blood.

Buffy giggled at him, and sat on his lap.

“What’s so funny?” Spike asked, already knowing the answer.

“You’re all vampy face. It looks cute like that, when your not threatening people, and fighting demons.” she explained.

“Is that right?” he asked, not waiting for an answer he said, “Just don’t tell anyone, I have a reputation you know.”

Then he took the last sip out of the mug, and all the blood was gone.

Spike pouted, and set the mug on a nearby coffee table. Then he changed back into his human face.

“I love you.” Buffy told him, looking at him.

“I love you too.” Spike said, before kissing her neck, and working his way up to her mouth.
**********************************

Joyce woke up when she thought she heard something downstairs. So she put her robe and slippers on, before heading down the stairs.

What she saw made her smile. Her daughter was happy, that was all that mattered to her.

Then she heard Buffy tell Spike she loved him, and vice versa. She almost fainted.

Then she smiled at a thought. ‘Rupert is going to love hearing about this.’

Joyce was about to go back upstairs to give her daughter privacy, but then she noticed her daughter was wearing a wedding ring.

“What is going on in here?” she asked, making her presence known.

“Mommy!” Buffy said, getting off of Spike’s lap.

“What is that on your finger?” Joyce asked.

“Umm.....a ring.” Buffy said. Then she moved closer to Spike, feeling safer that way.

“Okay, you to loving each other I can handle, but getting married, and without me at your wedding hurts!” Joyce said.

“How did you know that we---” Buffy started to say, but was cut off my her mother.

“Honey, you have to be blind not to see it. I saw it that night you told me you were the slayer, when you had William here at the house.” Joyce told her naive daughter.

“Oh.” was all Buffy said.

Spike just looked between the two women, and thanking what ever god that was watching him, that Joyce accepted this. Even if she was a little angry about the wedding, but that was understandable.

“Listen Joyce, you know I love you and you daughter. And if things were different we would’ve had you ay the wedding. But things kind of happened so fats, we didn’t even know what was going on. A few days ago Buffy had amnesia, because of a demon attack. She wanted to get married, and you know what a git I can be at times, so I didn’t refuse her. But when we got married, she got her memory back and still went with it. So in the end it was all her choice.” Spike told her, hoping to clear things up.

“Did you friends know?” Joyce asked Buffy.

“Yes, they didn’t really try to stop us all that much.” Buffy explained.

“Okay, but I have one more question.” Joyce said.

“Okay shoot.” Buffy told her mother.

“Why did you want to get married once you had amnesia?”

“That’s a good question mom, and since I don’t want to go through that long story, I’m gonna go unpack and Spike can tell you that. Won’t you honey?” Buffy said, and not waiting for an answer said, “That’s great, Thank you! I ‘ll be upstairs.” she said, taking the luggage up to her room.

Joyce looked at Spike waiting for the long story.

Spike sighed.
*************************************

About 15 minutes later, Buffy was all unpacked, and she had a surprise for Spike too. Buffy collapsed onto her bed, with a heavy sigh.

“Hello cutie.” Spike said, sauntering into the room with his, ‘Big Bad’ walk.

“Hey.” she said smiling.

“You left me all alone.” Spike pouted.

“Oh what are you complaining for! My mom likes you, she probably didn’t even say much. If it was me she would’ve put me through hell, with questions, questions, and more questions!” Buffy said.
“Good point.” Spike said proudly.

“Oh I almost forgot! I have a surprise for you!” Buffy said chipperly.

“Oh yeah? What’s that then?” he asked amused.

“Now, I think I know what you going to say, but I’m going to ask anyway. We never really talked about it, but I was thinking you and I could get a little cozy place of our own,.....soon. But until we do, I was thinking you could live here, with me.” Buffy said, and then she walked over to her closet.

“See I split the closet in half already! I put you luggage and stuff in here with mine.” Buffy say proudly.

Spike smiled. ‘She wants me to live with her. Wow I haven’t given it much thought but, that would make sense. We’re married now after all.’ he thought.

“Alright, if it’s alright with you mum I’ll move in. And whenever you want to look for a place, you let me know.” He told her.

“Yeah!” Buffy shrieked, jumping onto the bed, and into his arms.
*********************************

The next morning Buffy woke up early and went to take a shower. She wanted to go see the scoobies today, but she wanted Spike with her. And that was going to be tricky considering the sun was out.

Buffy remembered that through the tunnels Spike could get to the magic shop, and it wasn’t to far from her house, that he could find a tunnel. And then she cold meet him there.

‘Yeah, that sounds good. Better call Giles to make it final.’ she thought, then went to dial his number, while watching Spike sleep.
*********************************

RING RING RING

“H-Hello?” Giles asked into the phone.

“Giles? Hey it’s me, Buffy.”

“Buffy! Good lord, where are you! You better be on your way home this instant!” Giles demanded.

“Woah! Calm down Giles, I’m at home. Mom’s making me some breakfast.” Buffy said, trying to somewhat calm him.

“Oh.......When did you get home?” Giles asked.

“Umm.... Bout 1-1:30 ish. I don’t know exactly.” Buffy told him.

“Oh. Well that was rather late, I guess I’ll be on my way over then.” Giles told her, while cleaning his glasses.

“Are you cleaning your glasses?” Buffy asked him.

“No, why.” Giles lied, putting his glasses back on.

“I don’t know, you’re just always cleaning them it seems like. And besides I heard you wipe them.” Buffy said.

“Oh, of course, well I’ll be over with everyone in about an hour.”

“No wait! I was thinking we could all meet at the magic shop instead, I don’t want to bother mom with all the chattering amongst us.” Buffy explained.

“Oh, yes. I wouldn’t want to disturb your mother. Good thinking. So I’ll see you at the magic shop in about an hour with everybody?” Giles asked.

“Yup!” Buffy confirmed, “Well I gotta get going. Bye Giles!”

“Goodbye Buffy.” Giles said, hanging up the phone.

Then he dialed Willows number.
*************************************

“You’re awake.” Buffy said, looking at Spike.

Spike looked at her through hooded eyes. “Barely.” he replied.

“Come on you need to get up.” Buffy told him, pushing him a little.

“Why? I don’t want to.” Spike said rolling away from her.

“Come on. We’re meeting everyone at the magic in about an hour!” She told him.

Spike perked up a bit, “Everyone, Including Soldier Boy?” he asked.

“Yes, including Riley.” Buffy told him, glad he was up.

Spike sat up and got out of bed. “Come on pet let’s get a move on!” he said tugging her arm.
**************************************

Spike left in the tunnels, while Buffy walked to the magic shop above ground. He missed her already, but knew he would see her in about 15 minutes. That cheered him up some.

‘Can’t wait to see White bread.’ he thought evilly

Buffy had missed Spike too, she knew she would see him soon, but she was afraid a demon might attack him.

‘Relax Buffy. H’s not Riley, he can take care of himself.’ she told herself.

‘Only a few more blocks and you’ll be there.’
****************************************

“When is she gonna get here?” Riley asked, pacing in the middle of the room.

“She’ll get here when she gets here.” Xander said, trying to calm him down a bit.

“Riley why don’t you sit down and relax.” Giles told him, getting irritated with Rileys pacing.

Riley sat down in a chair, but wasn’t sitting all that long, when he saw a blonde couple emerge from the back room.

“When did you get here?” Riley asked rushing to Buffy to engulf her in a hug, but Spike stood in front of Buffy, and Riley ended up hugging him instead.

Riley backed away and looked at Buffy, “What’s going on?” he asked.

“Well,....umm....” Buffy trailed off.

“Look the slayer and I are married now, okay?” Spike said, grinning while glaring at Riley at the same time.

“WHAT! Buffy! How could you be so-so-so stupid!” Giles yelled.

“Hey! Don’t call her stupid!” Spike defended her.

“Why not, she married you!.” Riley yelled angrily.

“That’s right she did! What does that tell you?” Spike asked just as angrily.

“She only married you because she had amnesia!” Riley said, thinking he told Spike off.

“Think again!” Spike shouted. And then all eyes were on Buffy staring at her, until she couldn’t take it anymore.

“What is the evil undead talking about Buffster?”Xander asked, hoping it wasn’t what he was thinking after all.

“Umm...well.. You see...” Buffy started to say, but chickened out.

“It’s none of your bloody business Whelp!” Spike said defending Buffy once again that day.

“No it’s okay I got it Spike.” Buffy said, squeezing his hand tightly.

“You sure?” he asked, concerned.

“Mmm-Hmm.” Buffy said taking a big gulp of air, “I didn’t have amnesia when I married Spike. I got my memories back right before I said ‘I do.’” Buffy told the scoobies.

“Wait what!?” Riley asked confused.

“You really are stupid aren’t you? Don’t you listen?” Spike said, angrily.

‘What I would give to punch his teeth out.’ he thought.

“Enough!” Buffy yelled. Everyone once again stared at her, and it was making her crazy.

“I married Spike okay? There’s nothing you can do about it now, except to accept it! I love him, and he loves me. And we don’t care if we have your support or not, because we’re sticking together!” Buffy declared.

Spike wound his arms around Buffy and kissed her on the cheek.

“Thank you luv.” he whispered in her ear.

Riley was furious and left slamming the door so hard, that it almost came off of its hinges.

“Buffy if this is what you want then Tara and I are with you both 100%. You know that. I’m just thrown a little by everything.” Willow said, speaking the first time during the meeting.

“Thank you.” Buffy said smiling at the two witches.

“Give me time, and I’ll get use to it.” Xander told her.

Buffy looked shocked that he would be this calm about it. “Thank you so much!” Buffy said smiling brightly.

Spike was happy to see his girl happy. Then Giles came up to him, while Buffy was chatting with the gang.

“Spike, if you hurt her—” Giles began to warn him, but was cut off.

“I know I know. Stake through the heart and all that rot.” Spike said, before walking over to Buffy.

“You guys have to see what I bought you all!” Buffy said excitedly.

“You got me something too?” Anya asked unsure.

“Yup! I got you shoes! Oh and Tara I got you a shirt!” Buffy said, hoping Tara didn’t feel left out.

“T-Thank you.” Tara said and smiled sweetly.

The rest of the day was spent talking about Buffy. What she did in Las Vegas, Information on Spike’s buddies, and when did she know that she loved him, like she did now.



To listen to the song that was mentioned in the story copy and paste this link in the URL bar. No downloading required! It's a great song-I think anyway.

http://www.tristancafe.com/music/flash/dayusaidgoodnight.html