Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey everyone, sorry I didn't make a chapter in the last couple of days. I wasn't feeling well, so I'm sorry about that, and thanks for all the reviews. Keep 'em coming!
“This is absurd!” Giles yelled., “I can’t believe Spike would be so stupid, as to take her away. He knows what she’s going to do once she has her memory back!”

“I can believe he’s that stupid.” Riley said.

“Yeah me too” Xander said raising his hand.

“You two shut up! I don’t care if you like Spike or not, but right now he has Buffy!” Giles said to them.

“Giles is right guys.” Willow said, “We have to get Buffy back, maybe a locator spell will work!” Willow said excited to use a spell.

“I-I don’t know Willow, they said they would be back, we should wait. I don’t think we need a s-s-spell.” Tara said nervously. She didn’t want Willow mad at her, but she didn’t think Willow should be doing to many spells right now.

“Oh come on Tara, it’s just a tiny one. Piece of cake!” Willow explained.

“Actually it’s not Willow, a l-locator s-spell uses a lot of magic. I mean it doesn’t take up a whole lot, b-but it takes up more than t-that.” Tara said, trying to stay calm.

“Tara is right Willow.” Giles said defending Tara. He noticed lately that Willow was using a tad bit more magic than she had to.

“I don’t see what the big deal is, it’s to help us find Buffy, you know before she marries Spike.” Willow complained at them.

“W-Willow we can find a-another way, they couldn’t have g-gotten to far c-could they?” Tara asked everyone.

“I suppose they couldn’t have.” Giles said thinking.

“I think we should try a spell, it would be quicker, and then we can go get them faster, before they get ‘married’” Riley said and shuddered at the word married.

“I agree with him G-Man.” Xander said on Willow and Rileys side.

“Bloody hell, fine we’ll do a locator spell, but Willow and Tara have to do it together. That way it won’t drain a lot of Willow’s magic.” Giles reasoned.

Tara had a frown on her face, but decided to let it go.
****************
“Wake up pet.” Spike said.

Spike woke up at 6:30 this morning, he was going to go back to sleep, but decided to watch his sleeping beauty next to him. He was afraid she would have her memory back today, but decided if she did, he had a good time. He got to be with her without her yelling at him, so he had a good night. Then at 9:00 he decided to wake her, so they could go down to the lounge for breakfast.

“Mmm....” Buffy moaned not wanting to wake up.

“Come on luv. Wake up, it’s time for breakfast.” Spike said wanting to see her beautiful eyes.

“Mmm, leave me alone.” she said turning away from him.

“Fine, but when you’re hungry don’t bug me, you can get your own food.” Spike said to her getting up from bed. But as soon as he tried to get up Buffy put her arm around him, keeping him on the bed beside her. Spike looked at her and saw her staring back at him.

“Don’t leave me.” was all she said. So Spike laid back down with her, and let her rest.
********************
Buffy woke up around noon, and she noticed that Spike wasn’t in bed.

“Be right there luv.” he said to her knowing she woke up.

To Buffy it sounded like he was in the bathroom when he called out to her. But then she saw the door open and found out he wasn’t even in the room.

“I thought you weren’t going to leave me?” Buffy questioned him.
“Well I wasn’t gone to long and I figured you would be hungry.” Spike said showing her a tray full of food. On that cue Buffy’s stomach growled.

“Guess I am hungry.” she said.

Spike walked over to her and set the tray on the bed so she could eat. He then kissed her on the cheek, and handed her a piece of toast to eat.

“I present you with a breakfast in bed, well more like lunch, but that sounds weird.” Spike told her.

“Thank you.” was all she said and then she munched on the toast he handed her.

“Um I was thinking we could leave at dawn, and probably get somewhere before the night’s through.” Spike said to her.

“Where are we gonna go anyway?”she asked him.

“Not rightly sure pet. It’s up to you.”

“It is!” she said excitedly.

“I have a bad feeling about this, but yes it is.” he told her again.

“Yeah!” Buffy screamed, “I wuffa ga as gus.” she said while chewing on her food.

“Come again.” Spike said confused.

“I said I wanna go to Las Vegas!” Buffy said again, “Think about it, it would be perfect, people get married there allllll the time. And there’s tons of stores so I could go shopping!”

Spike smiled at her, “Got it all figured out huh?”

“I do now!” she said as she hugged him.
***********************
Willow and Tara were setting up candles in the magic shop to do the locator spell. Giles was getting out the book and ingredients for it, while Anya and Xander were just sitting on the sidelines asking questions every now and then.

“Alright let’s get this spell started!” Willow said excitedly as she opened the book. Then her and Tara joined hands and began chanting.
************************
“Wow they weren’t that far away.” Xander said as Tara and Willow finished the spell.

“Come on get in my car, we’ll all go and get Buffy now before we lose her again.

“Yeah and I don’t want to lose her again, that spell almost took three hours.” Xander said looking at Willow and Tara.

“I think it took long b-because we used something of hers that I don’t think s-she remembered having. So it might’ve c-confused the s-spell.” Tara told them.

“Well I suppose that would make sense.” Giles said thinking about the spell., “Come on let’s get going.”

Everyone got into Giles’ car and drove off.
*************************
“Come on pet, let’s get going, the sun will be down in about a minute.”Spike told her.

Buffy ignored him and kept watching t.v. So Spike grabbed the remote out of her hand and turned it off. “Hey! I was watching that!” Buffy yelled at him.

“Ya I could see, now come on pet we got to get a move on if you still want to get married.” Spike teased her.

“Well if you mess with the t.v. when I’m watching it again, you can just call the whole thing off buddy!” Buffy said pointing a finger at him. Spike laughed and just walked out the door to the elevator. When they got to the first floor Spike gave the man their door key, and then they headed out to the car.

“There you go pet.” Spike said as he opened the car door for her.

“Thank you kind sir.” Buffy teased him.

Spike just shut the door, and went over to the other side to get in the car. Once inside he gave Buffy a glare and then stated the car up.

“To Las Vegas?” he asked her.

“To Las Vegas!” she shouted.
*************************
As Willow, Tara, Giles, Anya, Xander, and Riley entered the hotel, they asked if anyone was here under the names Buffy and Spike. The man said, “I’m sorry but, they checked out just a little bit ago.”

“Do you know where they went sir.” Giles asked.

“No, I’m sorry I don’t. It is not our duty to ask our people personal questions like that, because it is none of our business. Besides I don’t want to talk to that man anyway.” The man replied bitterly.

“Oh right of course.” Giles said, and everyone walked out the door, and back to Giles’ car.