Author's Chapter Notes:
Keep reviewing guys! Your all doing a great job with it!
Riley was walking around everywhere in Las Vegas. He was trying to find a hotel that maybe Buffy and Spike stayed at. So far he had found two hotels, but they weren’t in either of them. He went to the pub and asked if anyone heard of Spike. A few fellows said they knew a guy named Spike that use to come in the pub a lot, but they said they haven’t seen him in years. Riley was getting frustrated, and fast. He had no idea where to find them, or even if they were in Las Vegas!
He didn’t know where to look next for Spike, so he thought if Buffy was here, he might find her shopping. Right across the street from him was a store called, Jennies Occasions. He decided to take a peek in there real quick.

***************************
When Buffy woke up it was 11:30am. She was still tired but figured she should get up, and eat some breakfast....well lunch. Spike turned in his sleep and mumbled something that Buffy couldn’t hear right. She decided to ignore it and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Spike woke up instantly when he heard the shower running. Thoughts went through his head about how much he wanted to get into that shower. But he knew Buffy would be upset if he did, so he decided to be a good evil vampire and stay out of the bathroom. Spike got up and went into the living room to watch some t.v..

When Buffy got done with her shower she came out of the bathroom. Spike sniffed in her scent as she walked into the living room. Spike looked at her and realized she was only wearing a towel, a towel that barely covered up her breast, and her bottom.

‘Is she trying to kill me?’ Spike thought.

“Are you okay?”Buffy asked seeing discomfort in his face.

“Oh I’m dandy!”Spike said turning his attention back to the t.v.

“Can you brush my hair for me? Please.” Buffy asked giving him her brush.

“Alright come here.”Spike said patting his lap.

Buffy sat on his lap and Spike brushed her hair. Buffy watched t.v and flipped through the channels. She found American Pie2 was on and decided to watch it.

Spike noticed what she was watching and smiled. He use to watch these movies late at night when he was by himself. Now he was watching them with the Slayer.

‘No not the Slayer, your soon to be wife. Spike thought to himself.

**************************
“Hello, may I help-” Jennie started to ask but was cut off.

“Yeah actually you could. Do you know if anyone with the name Buffy or Spike has been in here?” Riley asked impatiently.

Jennie looked him over and decided she wouldn’t tell him anything because he was rude, and ugly too. She thought anyway.

“I’m sorry sir, but I don’t think anyone with that name is even in Las Vegas. Now if you’re not going to buy anything, I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to leave sir.” She said and then walked away.

Riley watched her walk away and then walked out of the store with his shoulders hanging low.

***************************
“There, your hair is all brushed, smooth, and commercial perfect again.” Spike told Buffy when he got done.

“Thank you” Buffy told him and got up to put the brush in the bathroom.

American Pie2 got over with about 10 minutes ago, and Spike told Buffy if she was hungry they would go down stairs and eat lunch. When Buffy was done getting dressed, they went downstairs. Spike felt downright giddy when they walked down there, because all the men were looking at Buffy, and then at her engagement ring. Spike was happy that he had what everyone else wanted. Buffy was oblivious to all the looks and points towards her because she was looking at the food.

“Spike look! They have enough to feed an army!” Buffy said pointing at all of the food that was laid out on the table.

“That’s because they know you eat a lot luv.” Spike teased her.

“Hey! I only eat when I’m hungry!”Buffy said hitting him gently on the back.

Spike smiled at her and picked up a plate for her.

“Aren’t you hungry?” Buffy whispered to him.

Spike knew what she meant and said, “No, I’m alright kitten, I have a few buddies here who fix me up with the good stuff.”

“Human blood?” Buffy asked.

“No pet. Bagged pigs blood, don’t worry I wouldn’t do that to you.” He told her.

Buffy looked at him and smiled. “I was going to get you some blood when I was out shopping, but I figured you were already worried, so I wanted to get back to you A.S.A.P.” she told him.

“Don’t you worry bout me princess.”

*********************************
‘RING,RING,RING’

“Bloody hell.” Giles said before getting up to answer his phone. If it was Xander calling again, just to ask if he would watch Godzilla with him, he would change his number!

“Hello!” Giles answered bitterly into the phone.

“Rupert? Hello! This is Joyce. Have you seen Buffy? I’m so worried she hasn’t been home in days! At first I thought maybe she was with you and she would call. But Rupert.....she never called!” Joyce said panicky into the phone.

“Oh dear lord, I’m so sorry Joyce-”

“Oh my GOD! Buffy’s dead isn’t she!?”Joyce cried.

“Oh! No she isn’t dead Joyce. I guess I shouldn’t have started a sentence like that, I’m terribly sorry. Buffy is not dead, she’s very much alive.”

“Well where is she?” Joyce asked sounding calmer now.

“Her and Spike left town to......umm.....”Giles tried to come up with something to say.

“Oh she’s with Spike? I guess that’s alright, now that I know she’s okay I feel better now. Goodbye Rupert.”Joyce said and hung up the phone.

‘That was odd.’ Giles thought as he looked at the phone and then hung up.

He then went back to sit down and read his book he was trying to finish. As soon as he got the book opened the phone rang again.

“Hello?” Giles asked into the phone, “Hello to you to Xander” Giles sighed into the phone.

It was going to be a long day.

*****************************
“Excuse me, Have you seen a long haired blonde girl, with a bleach blonde haired guy?” Riley asked someone off of the street.

“I don’t need to answer you! Leave me alone I just want to go home!” the old man shouted waving his cane at Riley.

Riley walked away and walked up the street some more. ‘Maybe they really aren’t here’ he thought. ‘Maybe they already got married and are back in Sunnydale. Or Buffy could’ve got her memory back and staked Spike already.’ Riley thought happily.

He continued to walk on to see if he could find anything.

*******************************
“Just think we will be married in......”Buffy trailed off.

“We will be married in six hours, ten minutes, and...23 seconds.”Spike said. “I called a church about 2 blocks from here while you were out shopping. I was waiting for you to panic and worry about us not having a time or place.” Spike grinned at her evilly.

“That’s terrible! You’re mean! You wanted me to be worried and scared!” Buffy yelled at him.

“Oh come on it would’ve been funny!” Spike told her trying to grab her hand.

“No it wouldn’t!”Buffy said and went into the living room to watch t.v. Then a little bit later she said, “I can’t believe I forgot about setting up a time and place. Where were we supposed to get married? In our room!?” Buffy said smiling a little.

“See it’s funny!” Spike told her while coming over to her to sit down.

“Yeah yeah yeah, whatever. What do you wanna watch?” Buffy asked picking up the remote.

“Up to you.” Spike said putting his arm around her.

****6HOURS, 10MINUTES, AND 23SECONDS LATER****
‘It’s time’ Buffy thought, as she walked up the isle in her red wedding dress, with Spike.