Spike walked through the narrow alley looking for the bar that served animal blood to vampires, he was having a craving for it, or at least that is what it felt like to him. All of a sudden, someone dressed in ninth teen century clothes came out the alley and scared Spike. She was someone he thought he recognized. She walked up to him and said, "William I was wrong about you, please be with me, I need you." He looked at her and cocked his head at her.

"Ciecily," Spike said looking at her in awe, but before he could say anything else, she was gone and he was at Buffy's house. He walked around looking for someone, anyone. He heard some one talking in the kitchen; he walked into the room and saw Buffy and Willow standing at the counter making cookies with two little girls. Then he saw to his astonishment, himself walk inside out of the broad daylight. His jaw literally dropped.

Spike blinked just to make sure of what he saw, but then he was back in the alley again; in front of an old shack, he saw several vamps came out of the rotting building so he went in; this was exactly what he was looking for. He walked into the bar, while listening to everyone whisper about him, and he gave him or her dirty looks.

Spike walked up to the bartender and said, "I want some animal blood," he said putting some cash on the bar. The bartender gave it to him gladly and picked up the cash, and started to count it, "keep the change mate," Spike said drinking a sip of the blood. The warm blood slipped down his throat, and he welcomed it greatly. Suddenly he fell to the ground and started to gag. He saw this lady come up to him, shake him then everything went black.

***********

"So vampire I see you're finally awake," Spike heard a woman say. He looked at his surroundings; there were pictures and different little trinkets all over the room. He was lying in a four-poster bed, and had a wet rag on his forehead. He started to get up but the lady stopped him before he could. "You needn't try to get up vampire you don't have enough strength," she continued wiping his damp head with a wet cloth.

"What do you mean I'm not strong enough I've got all the strength in the world," Spike said starting to get up again. Suddenly he fell back on the bed screaming in agony, "ah.what is happening to me?" he asked promptly.

The lady quickly pulled him back down on the bed and said, "The more you struggle the faster they will drain you. Spike looked at her as if she were a lunatic, "oh you and the slayer haven't figured it all out then yet?" she asked him. He stared at her as if she were lunatic again. "Alright I'll tell you the prophecy."

Spike just sat there and laughed then he said still trying to suppress his laughter, "Alright lets here your stupid prophecy then git." He folded his arms over his chest and sat there patiently waiting.

The lady looked at him and smiled, "First of my name is Lilly." Spike gave her this look of absolute boredom. "Well anyway back to the prophecy," She pulled a dusty old book from a shelf and started to recite the prophecy. "With the bringing into this world two new life's William the bloody will die," she looked at him seriously expecting some sort of shock or at least a gasp from him.

He looked at her, smirked, and said, "Lady in case the whole I'm an evil VAMPIRE thing doesn't make you understand, I am already dead, please explain to me then how can I die again." He looked at her and waited for her to give him an answer, when he didn't get one he said, "You know what, if you're not going to answer me then I'm leaving. He found his leather duster and walked out the door.

Right as he leaving, he thought he heard the lady say, "You shall see vampire you shall see."

Buffy was fully awake by the time Spike got back to the Magic Shop. He walked through the door and went straight over to Giles. "Giles something weird is going on," Spike staring at him. Giles who was looking through his old dusty books just looked up and nodded. "Giles," Spike screamed grabbing the man, he almost turned to his game face while doing this, "something is wrong with me and I want to what the hell it is."

Giles fell back startled and commented, "I do agree with you that something is happening to you but, I wouldn't call it weird," he said sitting down beside Spike.

"What would you call it then?" Spike asked in his snarkiest tone.

"A miracle," Giles answered quite bluntly. Spike motioned that he wanted to know more. "Spike there is a prophecy."

"I've already heard the prophecy about me being drained by something, I don't understand it though," Spike said before Giles could finish.

"Oh," Giles said rubbing his glasses, "well then basically what the prophecy says is that you will bring two lives into the world, but your soul will be drained from you at the same time."

Spike just stared at him for a moment and then replied "Speak English watcher,"

Giles looked at him and then proceeded with rubbing his glasses. "You're pregnant Spike." Spike fell to the floor, just as Buffy came to see Spike.
A/N: another cliffhanger please R/R I will post more as soon I can get the time