The Surrogate 16

HEALTH WARNING : Contains Fluffiness…studies have shown that this is an addictive substance, and people can develop dependency the more they read it.


By
Mercy

NC-17
Thanks to Kar for another great edit job….big hugs and kisses sweetie you’re such a great friend!!

Want Have Need…A Second Helping…


Buffy stretched out on the bed as the alarm clock went off; she rolled over with her eyes still closed as she banged on the ‘snooze’ button. Reaching over, she grappled with air as she struggled to find a non-existent Spike not lying beside her. With a grin on her face she opened her eyes hoping to see him in the en-suite. Looking, she could see that he wasn’t there and didn’t appear to be anywhere in the master bedroom, lifting herself out of the bed, she slung her body over the edge and grasping the sheet, she covered herself and went out in search for him. Finding him in the kitchen eventually, she watched on as he stood over the stove cooking eggs, he hadn’t noticed her arrival down the stairs as she stood at the doorway.

He stood naked in the kitchen, with the blinds open onto her next-door neighbours, Spike appeared to be one thing and that was not shy. He jumped back suddenly as the eggs hissed and spat oil at him, picking up the pan and taking it off the heat; he sat it on one of the cold elements. Wiping himself with a tea towel, Buffy quickly walked into the room, hiking up the sheet as she went to his aid, wetting the tea towel that she grabbed from his hand, she held it against his now reddening chest.

“And I thought me and cooking weren’t mixy things,” Buffy pulled the towel away to check the skin for forming blisters. “What are you doing cooking in the kitchen without any clothes on?”

“Hey I can cook thank you, at least I don’t burn water like some do, Miss Summers,” Spike laughed at her as he grabbed the hand that held the towel in place over his chest. “And cooking naked is one of my favourite hobbies if you please. It also has its advantages that I’m ready at a moments notice.” Spike emphasized this by sliding her hand on his chest down towards his groin and the already straining hard flesh against his stomach. “Maybe you’d like to see if something else is ready to heat up?”

Spike grabbed Buffy by the sheet and began to pull it away from her body, turning slightly back to the stovetop he turned the gas off and put his full attention back her. She tugged against the gentle grip he had on the linen as she tried to move out of the kitchen, one thing for sure was she in no way wanted an audience. She titled her head and shrugged her shoulders towards the living room as she moved backwards. Spike shifted himself behind her, embracing her around her waist as he guided her to the living room.

“Kitchen not your style Luv?”

“No. Neighbours getting a free peep show do it for you, Spikey?” Buffy pouted her lips and drawled on her words. “Or maybe a ‘how pregnant woman do it?’ exhibition?”

Pulling her onto the sofa, he sat with a now naked Buffy on his lap as he pulled the sheet away from her as she sat down. He slipped his arm around her waist to give her more support as she slid back as comfortably as her pregnancy would allow, Buffy ended up sitting sideways on his lap, grasping his neck for more leverage. With a sexy smirk on his face he looked her up and down, again and again until his free hand began to follow his gaze. Over her shoulder down her breast and across her girth, he slid two single digits of his hand running it back until he held her face in his hand.

“No exhibition madam, this is a private show only,” Spike said to her as his face descended to her own. Taking her lips with his own, he covered the soft skin with gentle nips and swipes of his tongue, butterfly kisses came in between the teasing of her flesh. “I want you…last night wasn’t enough Buffy…I want more…

“I know,” Buffy slipped her hand down between them and grasped his now straining cock between her hands. “Are you always this hard, Spike?”

“Since karma threw us together, sweetheart, always,” Spike lifted his hips off the sofa in response to her question. “Just gotta look at you these days Buffy and I get hard. Just wanna grab you and find the closest place to fuck. Watch those sweet lips of yours around my cock.” Spike slid one of his hands between her legs as he continued to kiss her, punctuating each one with words. “Getting caught between your legs, feel you so wet for me, feel you come around me. Been fantasizing about you for so long.”

Buffy could feel herself began to shake a little as a flush of pleasure spread through her, his words although a little embarrassing, were something that she wasn’t used too, but she found them so stimulating. Just as stimulating as the hand that began to strum her clit, soft gentle strokes of his finger around and over the hardening nub. Buffy spread her legs further as he slid an opposing finger adjacent to her clit, along the wet fleshy tissue just rubbing its surface, not really going anywhere, just spreading the growing heat and pleasure along her pussy. She remembered the care and tenderness that he’d displayed for her the other night, the first time they’d made love and the second slow sensuous second time that night. But this was raw and passionate, it burned and smouldered threatening to consume her, nevertheless she felt the yearning to give more to him this time.

Last night had all been about her, even though she knew that he had derived an absolute pleasure from their joining last night, for it to all be about her again just gave her no satisfaction. So she decided to set the pace tonight and let it be for him, and the pleasure she could receive from him by inflicting the most delicious pleasures. With a devilish smile on her face, she slid from his lap and onto her knees in front of him, holding onto his legs for balance.

“Buffy?”

Taking hold of him in her hands, she slid her fingers along the growing ridge of his cock, the skin stretching and the veins beginning to bugle as it harden beneath her grasp. With deliberate slow up and down movements of her hand she stroked him, he watched as she applied increasing pressure into her grip, his face becoming distorted at times with the bliss she was creating for him. He bit gently onto his lower lip as she softly tugged on his knee with her other hand, motioning him to move forward and sit on the edge of the sofa. Doing as she asked, allowed him to lean forward, taking her face into his hands again he initiated a slow, long, deep and passionate kiss as she continued to play with his cock in her hands.

He invaded her mouth with his tongue as the rough texture of the flesh ran along side of her own, tempting her to explore his mouth in greater detail and depth. Spike pulled a hand away from her hair, and slid it down her neck, collarbone, and along to her breast. Cupping the globe in his hand he massaged the mound in his hand, as the nipple began to harden and peak, between his fingers he grabbed the skin, tugging it forward as the skin stretch slightly under the force. Rolling the flesh between his fingers, as she continued to stroke his cock, at times she would run her thumb just underneath the head of his penis, causing him to break away just for a second to catch his breath as pleasure cascade through the ridged length.

Spike finally pulled himself slightly away from her as she caressed the very tip of him, she could feel the slight shudder that ran through his body and felt the light pressure of his hands under her head. Trying to show that he wanted her to return to his lap or the sofa at least, but she resisted the urge to do as he asked and remembered her original intensions. Finding her own pleasure within his, this was his night. Sitting back slightly on her haunches, she licked her lips slowly with her tongue, flicking it out for a peep every now and then, as she slid one of her hands along his chest as she pushed him back into the sofa. Leaving his hips still on the end of the sofa and his back arched onto the rear of the sofa, and his arms stretched out tangled within her hair.

With slow deliberateness, Buffy moved her head forward towards his hips, looking at him all the time, she kissed his left knee and began to place soft kisses, nips and licks along his inner thigh until she just reached his groin area near his hip. Grasping his cock now in both of her hands, she licked the tip of his penis like an ice-cream cone in slow short bursts, running her tongue between the small ridge she found carved into the tip of his flesh. Making Spike grasp her hair tighter as she continued to tease him, through squinted eyes he watched as she slid him deeper into the recesses of her mouth, running her tongue along the veins that had grown along the ridge, twirling it around him and sucking his cock until he moaned in ecstasy.


Spike pushed gently against her head as she bobbed her head up and down as she held onto the base of the hard stem, her hand curled along the part of the ridge she had yet to envelope in her mouth. He encouraged her to explore the long extent of his hard flesh, as he gently pushed down on her head.

“That’s it Luv, more….just a bit more….fuck Buffy….”Spike was lost in a vortex of pleasure and pure ecstasy. “Such hidden talent…didn’t know that you could do this Goldilocks….that’s my girl…suck me harder…please Goldie just a little harder,” Spike strained his hips against her now as she did as he begged for.

Buffy enfolded what she could of his length into her mouth, as she increased the depth and time she slide her mouth and tongue along his cock. Grasping her cheeks together, she increased the suction she applied to his length, and her hand moved in time with her head in the opposite direction, continuing the friction along his cock. Spike broke his gaze away from her as he pushed his head back in pleasure, his jugular veins bulged from the pressure, and his cheekbones became more sharpened as he gritted his teeth.

“Baby please…stop…Luv gonna come if you keep that up,” Spike pulled on her hair gently. “Want to…come inside you,” he spoke between his still gritted teeth. Buffy pulled her face up slightly and looked at him, pulling her mouth away from his cock; she licked the length from tip to base.

“It’s alright I don’t mind…doing this…being with you like this,” Buffy said to him between short teasing licks. “However you want me, Spike, tell me and I’ll do it. Anything.”

“I know that Goldilocks, you’ve made that quiet evident, but there are two people here,” Spike clutched her hair again trying to get her to let go of his hard length despite the delicious blissful felling he was experiencing. “Need you with me or it isn’t half as fun, and being inside you is so much more pleasurable.”

With his words, Buffy pulled herself slightly away from his lap finally, breaking the seal of her lips along his veiny flesh, she intensified the lust saturated gaze that she still held with him. Reacting, Spike pulled her up slightly as he slammed his mouth to her own, plundering her mouth immediately with his mouth, he engaged her in a passionate battle for dominance over their sensual dance. It was clear that she’d been in the drivers seat for a while but it was now his turn to take over, he’d guessed that she’d only wanted to return the favour of last night, as he’d made sure that she experienced every possible once of pleasure she could in his arms, that her pregnancy could allow.

She’d blown him out of the water last night, with her enthusiasm, lust, desire and her shyness engaged him to new heights, as he realised that she’d never experienced some of the things he’d done to her before. Her blushing eyes at his words during their lovemaking made him smirk a few times as she would at first look away, to shy too until she couldn’t look away anymore and would finally look at him with lust filled eyes. Taking the initiative, Buffy slid herself back and onto the shaggy carpet that lay on the carpet of the living room, with a raised hand and finger pointed outwards with a ‘come hither’ motion, she invited him to join her on the floor. Sliding himself onto the floor, onto his knees he crawled with a panther like movement until he reached her, stopping until he was facing her back.

Moving in as close as he could to her, he glided his hand around her back, onto her hips and around her pregnant abdomen, with the lightest touch of the tips of his fingers again. Buffy could feel his breath heavy and panting on her shoulder, her hair softly lifting with the force of the gush of air. With deliberate slow movements, he slid his hands up her abdomen and to her breasts, pulling at the peaks for just a moment he continued until her reached her neck and chin. Pushing her head gently backwards with one hand, he locked gaze with her as his other hand retreated from where it originated, until it disappeared back between her legs.

Slipping into her wet folds of her pussy, it spread the lips between her legs and disappeared into the crease of her flesh until his thumb rested on her clit and two of his digits slid into the entrance of her vagina. He watched as she licked her lips and shut her eyes as he began to stroke the tight wet nub of flesh, and thrust his fingers inside her hungry sodden moist walls, clamping down on his fingers for more of his touch. Buffy lifted herself slightly of the floor as he increased the friction on her clit and speed of his thrust of his fingers inside her pussy.

“However I wanted you, you said?” Spike whispered into her ear. “Anything I wanted?”

“Yes,” Buffy whispered between gasps of breath. “Anything.”

“We’re limited for choices Luv, and I don’t want to waste time thinking about them,” Spike pushed another finger inside her, curling his fingers along the cramping walls and making Buffy began to struggle slightly against him, as she grinded her hips against his hand. Not content with the attention he was giving her, she craved more than his fingers to accelerate her into a higher level of ecstasy. “Get on your hands and knees Goldilocks, time to see how your hair bounces as I fuck you from behind.”

Buffy ceased the movements of her hips and pushed her body forwards towards the floor, she slid her hands along the rug as she did as he asked. Causing his hand to slip away from her body, he ran it along her upper thigh as she moved forward, resting on one of her cheeks of her bottom. Pushing himself slightly away from her he watched as she assumed her position on the rug, with his other hand he stroked himself in need to feel flesh on flesh, unable to wait any longer, desperate now to be inside her.

“Spread your legs and lean forward onto your elbows if you can….” Spike voiced laced with lust and burning passion. Grabbing a cushion from the sofa, he placed it under her abdomen to give her some comfort against the fibres of the rug. “That’s it Buffy…just lift yourself a little higher up on your elbows Luv…comfortable?”

Sitting himself behind her, he caressed her cheeks of her bottom in soft circular motions of his hands. Resting them on her hips, he pulled himself up onto his knees and lowered himself flush with her own body, Buffy could feel his raging erection against her bottom. Pushing himself up and forward, he rubbed his hard cock against her right cheek, after a few short pumps against her flesh, until he took his erection in his hand and moved it between her moist folds of flesh.

He playfully teased her as he slid his cock between her wet folds, using his hardness to stroke and strum her clit, every time the ridge of his head passed over her nub it sent a surge of blazing fire through her body. Spike let his body become flushed against hers, his front covered her back; she could feel his breath on her shoulder again. His other hand reached around to one of her breasts that hung down from her chest from her prone position, grasping the globe he tugged the hardened nipple between his fingers, and cupped the weight of the flesh.

“Can you fel how much I want you Buffy? Feel my hard cock outside your pussy?” Spike whispered into her ear. “Do you want it Luv? Hard and pumping inside your wetness?”

Buffy was so lost in the pleasure that she was experiencing; she could only nod her head as she answered his question. Slipping his cock along the wet path he found, Spike slipped the head inside the open wet core of her body, and grasping her hips when he’d done it, gently pulled her backwards towards his hips. He heard her sharp gasp of oxygen as he filled her with the ridged length, he felt every inch of her wall muscles clamp down on him as he surged forward into her moist folds. Ever so slowly he travel down the path of her core, inch by agonising inch he moved deeper inside her, each inch forward came by a unhurried propelling upwards and downward stroke of his hard cock.

Buffy threw her head back as the tension within her body crescendo, to a deeper depth with every massage inflicted inside her and at times she just felt like she couldn’t breathe as her pleasure continued to multiply. With each downward stroke of his cock, he would grasp her hip just that little bit tighter as he brought her closer to his own body, she could feel every cell and nerve ending being stimulated by their lovemaking. As with each longer stroke of his cock inside her, Spike quickened his pace in time with his thrusts, making Buffy rock backwards and forwards on her knees, her hair swayed against her face as the pace increased. He watched in detail as tendrils of hair moved from her neck and down past her shoulders, to sway against her body.

“Are you okay sweetheart? Not to rough or uncomfortable for you?” Spike asked his beloved. “God, you feel so good. So bloody tight and wet for me.”

“No…it’s fine...fine,” was all she could say she was so caught up in her passion.

Moving himself higher up against her, he lifted one of his legs up to a kneeling position giving him the freedom to gyrate his hips higher against her, deepening the angle of his thrusts inside of her. The change in direction caused a flood of burning heat to shear along her nerve endings, as the alteration of his movements dragged out his thrusts and augmented her satisfaction. Without an impediment from her pregnancy yet, Buffy’s body screamed for greater release, as she could feel Spike’s hesitation to anything that may harm her, so taking things into her own hands, she began to increase the pressure she was exercising in her thrust of her hips against his own. Bracing herself as best she could on the floor, she began to slam herself against him making him flow through her channel harder and faster. Realising that she was alright with this depth of penetration, he slammed himself into her without anymore hesitation, lifting her hips higher against his own. Over and over he pushed himself in and out of her wet core, each stroke giving him such undeniable pleasure and such a feeling of closeness to Buffy enfolded around him.

Even though his mind was so clouded with the sexual ecstasy he was experiencing, he couldn’t deny the fact that he’d never felt so close to another human being in his life, he didn’t know wether it was because it was that Buffy was pregnant with their child or that it was just Buffy. Yet he could see know that Lily and he had never achieved such heights during their sex, Spike shook his head at that thought, this was about the two of them in their lovemaking not about previous lovers, just such an overwhelming experience between the two of them.


Spike could feel Buffy’s walls begin to clamp and pulse down harder upon him, he breathing caught in her throat as he sensed her approaching her climax and turned into a pant. Dropping a hand from her hips, he slipped it back to her clit, rubbing it in a frenzied motion to hasten her climax. Almost instantly, she began to slightly buck her hips against his own as she began her orgasm, her pant became a chant as she said ‘yes’ over and over again. Buffy began wildly to push herself harder against him as she let herself fall into the abyss that called out to her.

She turned her head towards him as she felt the first rush of orgasm claim her body, her eyes fixed with his as he watched them glaze over. With a few harder strokes of his own body against her own, he jerked against her body as he let his own orgasm grip and flow through him. Tightly now he gripped both her hips with his hands as with one last stroke, he flooded her core with himself, with a loud ‘fuck’ he come. Slumped against her for a few moments, he let the post bliss surge through him, with a great reluctance but a need to remove his weight from Buffy; he lifted himself away from her, and pulled himself up onto the sofa. With an extended hand he pulled her onto a seat next to him and taking the sheet she brought covered them with it, he guided her to a laying position on the sofa in which he enveloped her within his arms.

“Never get enough of you,” Spike kissed her cheek, still short of breath. “Always want more…” his train of words broken by the phone ringing, he pulled against Buffy as she pulled herself up a little to answer the phone. “No let the answering machine get it.”

The answering machine finally cut in after what seem an eternity as no one answered the phone, the cordial message played of Buffy saying that she wasn’t at home and leave a message after the beep. ‘Gonna have to change that to Buffy and Spike’, he thought to himself, as he listened in for the caller to leave a message.

“William it’s your father,” as slight pause followed. “Why aren’t you at work, son?” another pause, “You need to come in…it’s Lily…she’s here and wants to see you.”

Buffy gasp of oxygen broke the silence of the room between the two, as Spike stiffened against her at hearing his wife’s name, as if caught out by someone. Buffy shot up and dragging the sheet around herself left Spike lying on the sofa naked, and shell-shocked. Looking back at him, she staggered up the stairs and around the staircase out of view, her horror clearly written on her face. With a great reluctance, Spike got up and picked up the phone, turning the handset on and spoke to his father.

“Dad, I’m here,” Spike stiffly spoke to his father. “What does she want?”

“To speak with you apparently,” Spike father spoke quietly.

“She with you?”

“Yes Son, she is,” his father spoke even quicker, his reluctance clearly written on his face. “But she won’t say about what.”

“Fuck….she’s supposed to be in London!” Spike stated in horror. “Buffy’s here and heard Dad, she’s freaked out.”

“Is she okay, William?” his voice laced with concern over the woman carrying his grandchild.

“I think so, Dad,” spike looked up the staircase again. “I’ll come in soon…I need to make sure that she’s okay, she’s my first priority. Just what we fucking need after we’ve just made…” his voice broke away.

“What William…?” his father enquired.

“Nothing Dad, nothing.” Spike rubbed his hand against his forehead. “I’ll be there soon.”

“Take you’re time Son, she can wait. After what she’s done to you, finish what you were doing and have fun,” his father spoke clearly and loudly ensuring that the woman in the room heard what he said. Spike heard a female voice ask his father something and his fathers muffled reply of, “I’ve interrupted them doing something important…if you must know.” In a very sly voice clearly indicating what he’d interrupted, Spike could only smirk at his fathers handling of Lily. Let the bitch know who was the most important person in his life now, and that she’d been replaced already…her own sister now was the love of his life and the most precious thing he held.

Not Lily.