CHAPTER 27 -- Bachelorettes

Author’s Note: Thanks for the reviews and thank you to everyone who voted for me on Spuffy Archives -- two fictions of the week in a row!!! Happy reading!

Five dildos, two finger vibrators, several bustiers with matching hose, and a box of banana, strawberry, and chocolate flavored condoms littered Buffy’s living room floor.

Buffy almost dropped the tray of margaritas in her hands as another wave of cries radiated through the house.

“Oh my God! Is that a Screamer 2004!? That is the best vibrator ever!” Somene yelled.

So went Anya’s bachelorette party.

As the maid of honor, the whole event was Buffy’s to plan. But Anya, being Anya, had her own ideas of how her last hurrah should go. With all of Anya’s input, all Buffy was left to do was make the arrangements which consisted of a few phone calls and one embarrassing trip to the local porn shop.

Whereas Buffy was fully prepared for a night of loud music and cheesy male strippers, she was blindsided by Anya’s request for a “romance enhancement” party, her reasoning being that they were all so sexually repressed that they should revel in the chance to broaden their sexual horizons. She also took into account the gay couple at the party -- she refused to waste money on dancers two of her bridesmaids would not be capable of enjoying.

So at two o’clock that afternoon, Buffy opened her home to the female half of the wedding party, assorted X-chromosomed individuals, and a woman named Linda and her assorted sex toys and edible lotion samples.

At first it had been a uphill battle to get Dawn out of the house. But with the first knock on their door being Anya with her own sex toy collection, Dawn was quick with a reason to get out of the house. Her first idea had been hanging out at Spike’s new place for the day, but when she found out her favorite new friend’s own evening would be consisting of scantily clad lap dancers, the youngest Summers had suddenly remembered the history project she had to finish with Janice.

Buffy took a deep breath and rejoined the party in her living room. Everyone seemed to be having a good enough time. Even Willow gamely passed around the paraphernalia, offering up a few recommendations out of her own experiences. When she wasn’t participating in the group discussion, she was whispering in Tara’s ear. The redhead’s girlfriend would lean over, pointing to something in the catalogue and sharing a flirty smile.

Buffy tried her best not to feel out of place at the sex toy party. She knew, looking around the room at the women, most of which she’d never met before, that she was the most inexperienced of the bunch. She didn’t know how exactly, but somewhere in middle school she’d missed the day where everyone got Dating 101. All of a sudden, everyone had significant others except her. And it only escaladed in high school and college. Boys continued to ask out all the girls -- all the girls except her. And she would have been more bold, perhaps, if the opportunity had presented itself. What was wrong with her? She wasn’t an idiot -- she had things going on upstairs. But she’d never been so much as close acquaintances with any boys, with the exception of Xander. Well, him and Spike. But Spike hadn’t counted . . . Until now that is. He was most certainly beginning to count now.

Late that evening, after a call from Dawn asking to sleep over Janice’s, Buffy wandered around her living room picking up the remnants of the party. Grabbing the last of the dirty plates and wrapping paper, Buffy turned to go to the kitchen. A knock on the front door halted her movements. Confusion over who would be visiting this late, Buffy cautiously opened the front door, only to relax and swing the door open the rest of the way.

“Hey, luv. Long day?” Spike walked into the foyer.

“Glad it’s over,” she replied.

Spike smiled and relieved Buffy of her load and took it to the trash can himself. He came back into the living room, shedding his coat and throwing it over the chair.

Her internal monologue calmed at his presence, Buffy allowed herself to be enveloped in his arms, leaning all her weight on him. She crinkled her nose, “Your shirt smells like smoke and strippers,” she pushed away against his chest.

“Would you rather I take it off?”

She eyed him shyly, “Maybe,” she replied.

His glance darted to the stairs, “Where’s the family?”

“Out of town and at Janice’s,” she answered.

He smirked and prowled closer to her.

She backed up until the backs of her legs hit the couch, then crawled onto it and kneeled, waiting for him.

He didn’t leave her for long, striding over to stop in front of her, capturing her lips with his. She drew him down to sit on the couch next to her. Unfolding her legs out from under her, Buffy shifted to straddle his legs and Spike’s hands reached around her, slipping his hands into the back pockets of her jeans, urging her closer. She moaned and he snaked a hands up under the back of her shirt. Finding no bra to hinder him, his fingers dove boldly to her front, cupping her naked breasts and squeezing sensuously. The cry of surprise from Buffy was muffled by his tongue in her mouth and it quickly turned into a moan as she broke away from him, arching back and thrusting herself further into his hands.

Spike reestablished the connection of their lips. Buffy wrapped her arms around his neck, but he pulled back with a queer look on his face, stopping the lovely massage of her breasts.

“What?” she asked breathlessly, having been thoroughly enjoying where his actions were leading.

He leaned against the back of the couch, lifting his hips up off of it, reaching under him and extracting something that was poking him in the back. To his incredible surprise, he brought out a leather cat-o-nine tails whip.

Buffy clamped a hand over her mouth, doing nothing to silence her laughs, “Anya’s bachelorette party,” she answered his unspoken question.

His sagging jaw clamped shut, recovering from his shock, “And here I thought it was yours. Way to get a bloke all excited.” She giggled and he swatted her on the ass with his new toy.

“Please tell me you don’t know how to use that.”

“Course I do.” He leered at her, “You’ll learn all the things I know.”

“And with that I say goodnight.” She moved to get off him.

But he gave her no chance to get away, grabbing her hips, “I’m kidding,” he amended. “Well, not really. I’ll say anything to just keep you in this position.” She smiled amusedly, placed a lingering kiss on his lips, but got up anyway.

He watched her move about the room, folding a blanket and opening a wooden chest. He arched an eyebrow, “What do you have in there? Foreplay dice?”

“You wish,” she shot back, placing the throw in the box and closing the top.

He sighed and grabbed the remote off the coffee table, reaching to turn on the television.

“Wait!” Buffy yelled, diving for the remote in his hand. Yanking it off of him, she bolted to the VCR, ejecting the tape that would have cued up to play had he pressed power.

“Buffy . . .” he drawled out. “What do you have there?”

“Nothing,” she squeaked, clutching the videotape to her chest.

Spike launched off the couch, causing Buffy to yelp and run for the hallway, the movie held tight in her hands.

He trapped her easily against a far wall and wrestle her secret out of her little hands. He held the tape up in the air, high out of her reach, squinting to read the title.

“Deep Throat?” A scarred brow shooting up, “You a fan of the classics, luv?”

“It was Anya’s idea and for her bachelorette party,” she scowled in embarrassment.

He brushed golden curls off her face, “Well I’m glad Anya left us some things to play with,” he smirked.

“Stay here with me tonight,” she requested softly. “I don’t mean . . .” her cheeks flushed, “Just sleep here.”

Spike smiled, “Sure, luv.”

He took her hand and led her back over to the couch. He stretched out on it and she crawled over him, laying on top of him and resting her head on his chest. He turned on the TV, stopping on a late night comedy show, and reached behind him and clicked off the lamp, the flicker of the show the only thing illuminating the two.

TBC