Chapter 4: Trouble in Paradise


Spike abruptly turned around and went back inside.

Shit. How much had he seen? Buffy hurried into the lobby. Spike was taking their room key from the clerk.

"Very good, Mr. Giles. Your bags will be brought up to your suite shortly. And congratulations on your nuptials, I hope you have a memorable stay here with us." The man smiled.

"Yeah, thanks," Spike said in a monotone. "Let's go."

He walked past Buffy to the elevators. She followed him into the elevator car. She bit her lip, wondering what she should say. Spike kept his eyes trained on the numbers of the floors.

"You alright?" Spike asked softly, glancing at her.

"Yeah...I'm fine."

He nodded and looked away again.

"Spike?"

"You just had to do it, didn't you?" Spike asked. "I asked you not to, and you did it anyway."

"I--I had to," Buffy said. "I never got the chance to give that--that woman a piece of my mind!"

Spike turned to her, "You bloody lied--right to my face. You looked me in the eyes and lied your ass off. And I believed you because...it's you. You don't lie to me. At least I didn't think you did," he said hotly.

"I don't lie to you! Just...just that once. Those were special circumstances."

They both thought, but didn't say, that she'd lied to him right from the start when they'd met in New York. Buffy had pretended to be someone else; pretended she was his 'client'. Since then though, she hadn't lied to him about anything.

"Why did you lie?" he asked.

"Because you wouldn't have let me go if I told you the truth!"

"Exactly! What does that tell you!?"

The elevator doors opened on the 10th floor. Spike grumbled and strode out into the corridor towards 10C, the Honeymoon Suite.

Spike unlocked the door and went in ahead of her. Buffy stood out in the hallway for a moment. She was holding back tears that he was angry with her, but also that he didn't want to carry her over the threshold anymore. He was pissed off. Buffy went in, trying to gloss over their argument.

"Wow, this place is beautiful, isn't it honey?" Buffy asked.

"Yeah. It's nice," Spike said unenthusiastically, not really looking at their suite.

"Ooooh, look!" Buffy ran over to a huge fruit basket. "Complimentary fruit! Wasn't that nice of them? I bet we get champagne, too."

"I'm going to put my bag in the bedroom," Spike said disinterestedly.

Buffy frowned, starting to get ticked off. She went in the bedroom behind him.

"Look at the size of the bed!" Buffy went over and pushed experimentally on the mattress, it had good bounce.

Spike still wouldn't look at her.

There were glass doors that opened onto a patio off of the bedroom. Buffy went over and opened them.

"It's sunset, let's watch it together." Buffy walked out and put her hands on the railing.

Spike walked out behind her. They didn't speak for several moments.

"Don't be mad, okay?" Buffy said quietly.

"Don't be mad? Sorry, I can't turn it off and on. I'm mad. I'm bleedin' pissed as a matter of fact."

"It's our honeymoon!" Buffy said turning around.

"Funny that you remember that now. What the hell's wrong with you!? You could have gotten more hurt than you did! You could have hurt Dru bad!"

"I wish I had!" Buffy said, her temper getting the better of her. "I wish I could've torn that bitch apart with my bare hands! And what do you care if I hurt her? Don't tell me you still have feelings for her?"

"Oh yeah, Buffy!" Spike rolled his eyes and threw his hands up in the air, getting more exasperated by the second. "That's it! You caught me! I'm still deeply in love with the barmy cow who I caught cheating on me, and who also humiliated me in front of my dad and friends! I thought I'd hidden it sooo well--what with marrying you today an' all!"

"Sarcastic much?!" She glared at him.

"I meant, that you could have hurt her hospital-type bad, you could've been thrown in jail! You're lucky you aren't there now for assault."

"I don't care! I'd do it all over again."

"We could have been tossed out of the resort, you know. You could've ruined our honeymoon--is that what you wanted? What were you thinking, for Christ's sake?!"

"Stop yelling at me! You're spitting!" Buffy yelled back.

"Because I'm fucking mad! I still can't believe you lied to me like that."

"Oh, will you get over it! I told you it was just that one time!"

"Get over it?! My wife can look at me and lie with a straight face. And it shows how little you respect me. I asked you not to go after her, and you purposely went against my wishes. Did you actually read the vows you recited to me today? Cause I'm not seeing the respect."

"Very funny." Buffy scowled. "Yes, I read them. You're really starting to piss me off."

"Oh, Heaven forbid! Look out everyone, Buffy's getting pissed! Run for cover!"

"Shut up!" Buffy said, storming back inside the room.

Spike went in too. "I don't know about you, but I meant what I said in that church today."

"Well, you're acting like an asshole right now!" Buffy fumed.

"Me? I'm acting like an asshole?"

"Yes! Now, stop it!"

"Fine. You almost ruin our honeymoon and lie to me, and 'I'm the asshole."

"I didn't ruin anything! You're the one who won't let this drop! If the honeymoon's so ruined, why don't we just go back home then?"

Spike looked shocked for a moment, then anger clouded his face again. "Fine. We'll go home tomorrow morning," he said tightly.

"Fine." Buffy didn't realize what she'd said until it was already out. "Good. Cause I don't want to spend 2 weeks like this. I don't want to spend 2 minutes like this."

"I'm going out," Spike said shortly, walking out of the bedroom.

Buffy walked after him. "Where are you going?"

"For a walk. I have to get out of here."

"You have to get away from me, you mean," Buffy said angrily. In truth, she was ready to start bawling any second.

"Yeah. That too," Spike said not looking back.

He left the suite, slamming the door behind him. As soon as he was gone, a whining sob erupted from Buffy's throat. She stood there wailing for a moment, sounding like Lucy Ricardo when Ricky wouldn't let her come to the Copa. Then she ran into the bedroom and dived on the bed, crying her eyes out into a pillow.


------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hours later...

Buffy was lying in bed. Spike still hadn't come back--it was 11 o'clock and he wasn't back. Totally giving up on any honeymoon loving, she had changed into a pair of sweats and one of Spike's t-shirts. She sure as hell wouldn't be needing her white, silk nightgown tonight...or any night in the foreseeable future.

Buffy had had a lot of time to think about what happened. She regretted everything after she saw Dru in the lobby. She very easily could have ruined everything, just like Spike had said. But at the same time, her blood had screamed for vengeance--for Dru's blood. It was an irresistible urge, and she'd gotten carried away on the tide of rage. Buffy regretted upsetting him, but a small smile kept turning up every time she pictured Dru spitting out that tooth.

Buffy tensed when she heard Spike reenter the suite. She was lying on her side, facing away from the door. She listened as he came into the bedroom. She felt the dip in the mattress when he sat on the bed. The thumps of his boots hitting the floor was followed by the rustling sound of his shirt being removed.

He slid under the covers, not saying anything. She waited a minute to see if he'd try talking to her. But he didn't.

"Where did you go?" Buffy broke the silence. Her voice was small and rough from crying.

"Took a walk," came his simple reply.

"For four hours?"

"I stopped in the piano bar downstairs for a bit."

"Do you hate me now?" Buffy's voice shook.

"Buffy..." he sighed. "I could never hate you." Spike touched her bare upper arm gently.

Buffy burst out crying again.

"Hey...come here," Spike said, his voice sounding rough too.

Buffy turned over and threw herself onto his chest. She sobbed and clutched him to her.

Spike gathered her up in his arms and hugged her tightly. "I love you, pet. I'll never stop loving you... don't ever think I could feel any other way about you."

"I'm sorry..." Buffy said, calming down a bit. "I'm sorry for letting my anger and need for payback get in the way of good judgment. You were right. I could have fucked everything up for the sake of beating her up. And I'm so sorry for lying to you--and--disrespecting you like that...I should have just let her go...I love you so much."

Spike stroked her back with one hand and the back of her head with the other. "I love you too, Buffy." He kissed her on the forehead tenderly.

"W-When I saw her," Buffy said, her voice hitching, "it all came back to me...the accident...feeling like my life was over and wanting to die. Giles blaming himself. You--l-lying in that hospital bed in a coma--with all those machines and bandages." Buffy sobbed, squeezing him tighter.

"Shhh, pet," Spike soothed, shedding a few tears himself.

Spike had felt so miserable before. He hated it when they had a disagreement. The more he thought about it, the more he realized that he really couldn't blame Buffy for reacting the way that she had. After all, if the tables were turned (if Buffy were the one who'd been at death's door last year) wouldn't he want to beat the shit out of the man he held responsible? Bloody right he would!

Buffy snuggled further into his embrace. "It all came back to me in a big rush. I felt the pain just as bad as I did back then, when it was happening. I wanted to make her pay...for everything...all your pain, everything you went through...everything we all went through...I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry I hurt you by doing what I did."

"It's ok," Spike said. "I understand...I wish you hadn't gone after Dru, but--I understand...I'm sorry I left you alone tonight. You forgive me for making you spend our wedding night alone?"

"Night's not over yet..." Buffy said, hope creeping into her voice.

"I keep promising not to make you cry...and I keep breaking that promise," Spike said sadly.

"That's just not practical." Buffy sniffled, her tears drying up. "I'm going to cry from time to time, I'm an emotional gal. But--" She looked up at him. "I appreciate the sentiment." Buffy tilted her head and kissed him softly. "You're not mad at me anymore?"

"I can't stay mad at you. You know that, pet." Spike smiled at her, his face illuminated by the bright moonlight coming through the glass doors. It was one of the most beautiful smiles she'd ever seen, along with the ones he'd given her when he'd proposed, and when he'd woken up from his coma. "Let's try to forget what happened before--Can we do that? Can we pretend we just got here?"

"But...we had a big fight. Don't you want to...make up?" Buffy's left hand drifted down his chest.

"Oh yeah, the make up sex...can't believe that slipped my mind." Spike smiled.

He tilted her face up to his, they began to kiss, deeply and with growing passion. They gently brushed the tears from each other's faces.

Buffy's hand continued down his chest then along the inside of his thigh. She cupped his bulge through the jeans he still wore.

Spike caressed her face in his hands, lightly touching the scratches from Dru's nails on her cheek. Buffy unbuttoned his jeans then put her hand inside; wanting to feel him swell in her hand.

"Buffy." Spike broke the kiss, gulping in air. "Don't you want it to be special? This is our first time since we've been married."

"It is special. I do love it when you make with the flowers and candles, but all I need is you."

Spike kissed her quickly and pulled away. "No. I won't have our wedding night be anything less than perfect. We have a lot of mistakes to make up for from earlier."

Spike got out of bed.

"Spike," Buffy whined, pressing her thighs together, "I want to make love with my husband. I want you now. You don't have to--"

"Yes, I do. Now, why don't you go downstairs to the piano bar? I've got some preparations to make."

"You want me to go downstairs?" Buffy stood up and went to him.

"Just for a bit, pet." Spike put his arms around her waist and kissed her. "Please, do this for me? Things got off to such a bad start..." He looked into her eyes.

"Okay..." Buffy could see it was of the utmost importance to him to make things right. She smiled. "I already know it will be worth the wait."

They kissed for a moment before Buffy went to get dressed. As soon as she was fully clothed, Spike began ushering her to the door.

"I'll call downstairs when everything's ready," he said.

"You brought the 'Satin PJ's of Doom', right?" Buffy asked, stepping into the corridor.

Spike chuckled. "Yes, pet. You really want me to wear those old things? You wouldn't rather I wear something new and exciting?"

"Nothing could be better than those blue satin bottoms--they drive me wild." Buffy grinned.

"The 'Satin PJ's of Doom' it is, then."


------------------------------------------------------------------------


45 minutes later, Buffy got the message that she could go back upstairs. Her feet had wings as she swiftly went back to their room.

She poked her head in the suite. The lights in the main room were dimmed, the soft glow of candlelight came from the bedroom. A trail of red rose petals led to the open doors of the bedroom. Buffy grinned and followed them.

Spike was standing just inside the bedroom smiling at her, and he was wearing the yummy blue PJ's.

Without saying a word, Spike quickly swept her up in his arms and carried her back into the main room, heading for the doors of the suite.

"What are you doing?" Buffy giggled. "The bedroom's back that way." She gestured behind them with her thumb.

"Didn't carry you across the threshold like I should have," Spike explained. "Door, please," he said.

Buffy reached down and opened the door. Spike walked out into the hall then turned around. He kissed her softly on the lips then dramatically stepped back into their room.

"There. I feel better now." Spike smiled. "How 'bout you?"

"Yes, I feel better too."

Buffy pushed the door shut again then put her arms around his neck.

Spike carried her back to the bedroom and set her back down on her feet.

"Where did you get all the candles?" Buffy asked, looking around the room. There had to have been 20 candles, all shapes, types and sizes set up.

Spike smiled, "I've got my secrets--a man's got to keep some mystery, pet."

He went over to the ice bucket on the dresser and poured them both a crystal flute full of amber liquid. "Complimentary champagne." Spike smirked.

He walked back to her and handed her one of the drinks. They drank slowly, gazing into the other's eyes.

"I took the liberty of laying out your peignoir in the bathroom...should you want to change." Spike lifted an eyebrow.

Buffy kissed him then pulled back. "I'll be right back." She smiled. "Don't go anywhere..."

"Don't worry 'bout it. Wild bloody horses couldn't drag me away right now." Spike's tongue rubbed against the roof of his mouth, he looked at her through his lashes.

Buffy wavered. She wanted to jump him right here and now. She couldn't resist it when he looked at her like that...so fucking sexy...Whenever he gave her that look, it felt like a quart of lubrication poured out of her.

"Go on, pet." Spike prodded her.

"Uh...yeah...I'll...just be a minute..." Buffy said, somehow tearing herself away from those blue eyes.


------------------------------------------------------------------------


10 minutes later, Buffy emerged from the bathroom. She was wearing what she thought of as her movie star peignoir, the white silk number, and the matching robe with the feathers.

Spike stood back and looked at her. "Beautiful. So beautiful."

Buffy smiled seductively. "You like what you see?"

"No," he strode over to her, "I love it."

Spike played with the feather trim of her robe. Buffy's hands glided up his arms and onto his shoulders, she loved feeling the play of his muscles under the cool satin of his robe.

"More champagne?" he asked.

"No...not right now..." Buffy said breathily.

Spike closed in and touched his lips to hers. They kissed slowly, their tongues entwining in the sensual dance they'd done so many times before. He pulled away with a grin and went to the stereo, starting up the soft, romantic music he'd programmed. "Chances Are" by Johnny Mathis began.

He walked back over to her and wrapped his arms around her. Buffy sighed and leaned against him, putting her arms around his neck. They gently swayed to the music, barely moving; just luxuriating in the feel of the other's body pressed against them.

"You sure you're okay? Does it hurt?" Spike asked softly. He pulled back and caressed her scratched cheek. He knew how deadly Dru's nails could be from experience.

"I'm fine. Honest," Buffy said, turning her face to kiss his hand.

Satisfied with her response, his arms went around her waist again. Spike's hands ran up and down her back slowly. The feel of his calloused fingertips sent shivers of desire shooting through her body. She loved his hands--they were elegant and smooth, the hands of an artist, yet they were rough at the same time from his guitar playing. After Spike got done running his hands all over her body in the past, she didn't need to loofah.

Spike leaned back and looked into her eyes, having felt her trembling. "I can still make you tremble, eh?" he asked with his sexiest smirk, his voice dripping with sexuality.

"Oh yeah..." Buffy shuddered again, her heart rate going up considerably. "You always make me tremble. You are the sexiest, handsomest, most exciting man I've ever met in my entire life."

"Buffy...my Buffy," Spike's voice became deeper, more impassioned.

He leaned down, tracing her bottom lip with his tongue. Buffy moaned and opened her mouth in invitation. Spike sucked on her bottom lip softly, pulling on it. At the same time, his left hand went to her breasts. His hand covered her left breast and kneaded it. His thumb rubbed over the silk covered nipple; it hardened and rose with his attention.

Buffy moaned more loudly, rubbing herself against him and pressing her breast into his hand. "You always make me so hot," Buffy moaned into his mouth. "I hated not being able to be with you all week...I wanted you so bad on the plane... I'm going crazy."

Spike walked backwards to the giant bed of their bridal suite, bringing a very willing Buffy with him. He turned her around.

"As lovely as it is, let's lose the gown, pet," Spike purred, slipping the robe over her shoulders.

Buffy let it slide down her arms then she tossed it away. She hadn't bothered with panties. Her eyes were locked with his--she couldn't remember ever feeling so horny and ready. She wanted to take him and have him take her in return. She wanted to ravish him. The whole incident with Dru earlier had brought back her feelings from last year--when she didn't know if she'd ever get to look into his eyes, feel his touch, hear his resonant voice again or feel him making love to her again.

Spike reached behind her neck to untie her peignoir, and it gracefully dropped down her body to the floor.

"On the bed," Buffy commanded, licking at his lips and pushing the blue robe off his shoulders.

Spike sat on the edge of the bed, pulling her to him. He kissed her stomach, his hands stroked up and down her thighs and hips.

Buffy moaned then pushed away from him. Spike looked up at her questioningly. She kneeled down at his feet and pulled at his pajama bottoms, tugging them down his legs. Spike lifted up, allowing her to remove them. Buffy grinned and tossed them over her shoulder. Her eyes settled on his twitching cock. She took it in her hands then bent over, kissing and licking it slowly. Buffy encircled the head of his cock with her lips. Her tongue moved slowly over the top, one hand pumped him gently while the other cupped his sac.

Spike's head hung back, his eyes closed in pleasure. "Oh Buffy..."

Buffy laved his cockhead and sucked on it lightly. She removed her mouth and licked a line down to his balls--licking and sucking on them each in turn. Satisfied that she'd paid his balls their due respect, she put her mouth back around his cock--sliding down slowly and sucking gently on the way up.

Buffy was getting so close to cumming just from sucking his dick. The way he tasted...she would never get enough of it. His moans and heavy breathing were really getting to her, goosebumps broke out on her skin as she took more and more of his cock down her throat. She'd gotten plenty of practice giving him blow jobs, she'd been so proud the first time she'd been able to deep throat him. He was pretty happy about it too, if she recalled correctly. With that in mind, Buffy took his entire length in her mouth and down her throat. Her throat muscles gently squeezed his cock.

"OH GOD!" Spike panted, looking down at her. "Oh--pet--Oh that's--G-Good!"

Buffy looked up at him while she worked, her eyes smiling and twinkling. Her hand on his balls massaged him gently.

"Uhhhh--You give the--Ahhh--absolute best--fucking h-head!" Spike pushed her hair out the way.

Buffy would have replied, "Right back at ya!" If she didn't have a mouth and throat full of throbbing cock. She moaned her reply instead.

"Fuck!--Unnaa--Going to cum if you--don't stop doing that!" Spike warned her.

Buffy's mouth slid up his thick erection back to the head. Once again, she ran her tongue over and around it. Then she began bobbing her head, taking only a few inches in at a time. If he was going to blow, she wanted to feel and taste it on her tongue.

"Buffy--pet, I'm--going to cum!" Spike looked into her eyes.

He could tell that that was what she wanted. He let himself go--if she wanted a bellyful, then by God, that's what she was going to get!

With one more pull of Buffy's sweet mouth on his cock, he came explosively.

"BUFFY! UNNNHHHAAA! OH--OH YEAH!" Spike yelled, bucking his hips lightly.

At the first splash of his warm semen on her tongue, Buffy moaned loudly and cried out around his cock-- she came too, without even touching herself. She hungrily swallowed his cum, loving the way she could feel the warmness sliding down her throat and down to her stomach. It was like drinking a really good cup of hot chocolate on a cold winter's day; it warmed her up from the inside out.

After Spike quit spasming in her mouth, she leisurely licked him clean. Spike was still trying to recover when she finished. Buffy wiped her mouth and chin. She grinned at her husband's mildly confused but blissful expression.

"Did I melt your brain?" Buffy asked, brushing her hands over his thighs.

"I think so..." Spike chuckled. "Christ...you just keep getting better and better..." Spike's upper body dropped back onto the mattress.

Buffy climbed up into his arms. "Thanks." She snuggled against him. "I want to make you happy."

"Oh, you definitely do that, pet..." He pressed their lips together, running his tongue inside her mouth. "But why didn't you back off when I told you I was gonna cum? We'll have to wait a bit until I'm good to go again."

"I wanted to feel you cum in my mouth--you know how I love that. And I get to show off my nifty deep-throat skills..." Buffy giggled.

"Mmmm, not that I'm complaining you understand..." Spike smirked.

"I came, too," Buffy said with a sigh. "Getting you off, gets me off too. It's a win-win situation."

"Was that the first time that happened?"

"Yeah--God, it was good," Buffy moaned.

"I think it's my turn to take care of you, pet," Spike said, sitting up.

"Already taken care of." Buffy grinned.

"Uh-uh. You got what you wanted, now I want a slice of my hot, juicy, ripe peach. You wouldn't deny a starving man his favorite meal, would you, luv?" He smirked and raised his scarred eyebrow.

"Ohhh, perish the thought." Buffy parted her legs.

"Not just yet," Spike said, moving down the bed.

He kneeled at her feet and took one of her small feet in his hands, massaging it and holding it against his chest. Buffy flexed her toes and grinned at him. She moaned when he started sucking on each of her toes, paying special attention to the big one. (He knew her big toe was her favorite one to have sucked)

"Mmmm--Oh, Spike, I love it when you do that..." Buffy moaned.

Spike smiled and continued, he took her other foot and proceeded to massage and suck on the toes of that one too. By the time he was done, Buffy was moaning loudly and squirming on the bed. He started kissing her ankle, brushing his lips over her skin and flicking his tongue out.

Slowly, he made his way up her leg. Kissing and licking up her calf, behind her knee, up her twitching thigh to her mound. He placed a kiss on her pussy then moved back down to take her other leg and repeating the actions he'd performed on the first one.

"Spike!" Buffy groaned with desire. "Please--Oh God--I need you! Stop torturing me!"

"Torture?" he asked silkily. "Pet, if we go to war and you're captured by the enemy...you're in for a surprise if you think what I'm doing is...torture."

"Grrr! You know what I mean, you diabolical fiend!" Buffy laughed.

Spike smirked but didn't stop until he'd made his way up her leg. He bent over her, applying soft, delicate kisses to her stomach--then up to her breasts. Buffy ran her fingers through his hair, her breathing becoming more labored. His tongue swirled around her left nipple. He give her hard nub a soft suck then flicked it with his tongue.

"Spike--missed this so much!" Buffy whispered as he went on to her other nipple.

After he felt he'd properly loved her tits, he kissed down her torso again. Buffy was barely coherent, she was moaning and panting for breath. He could whip her into such a frothy mess every single time. Her pussy ached terribly for him.

Spike arrived at her pelvis, placing kisses on her hip bones then settling in at the juncture of her thighs. He reached over and grabbed his pillow. Gently, he encouraged her to raise her hips. Buffy got the hint and raised up. Spike slid the pillow under her ass then found a comfortable position for himself. He planned on staying here for a while.

His hands pushed her thighs a little further apart. He began by teasing her slit with his fingers; running them slowly up and down her nether lips. Buffy breathed and mumbled some nonsensical words. Spike smiled and bent down to run his tongue along the same path his fingers had taken. Buffy grunted and bucked at his mouth.

"Easy, luv," Spike said, giving her pussy quick kisses and licks. "I'm going to drink deep from you--gonna make you beg me to stop."

"Never--never stop!" Buffy groaned, her head turning from side to side.

Spike purred and nuzzled her pussy, rubbing her clit with his nose. He parted her folds with his fingers and puffed air on her clit. Buffy made a growly, yipping sound, bucking off the bed. Spike massaged her left thigh with his right hand, the fingers of his left hand went back to her mound.

He parted her lips and stroked the insides with his firm tongue. He played with her inner lips then nibbled and sucked on her labia. Spike switched tactics and techniques often--driving her even crazier. This continued for 45 minutes, during which Buffy came over and over again. Spike wouldn't stop, wouldn't let up for a moment. He kept right on tonguing her to ecstasy and beyond.

"So bloody hot, Buffy. Love eating your sweet pussy...love it..." Spike moaned, licking and slurping up the liquid that was virtually pouring from her.

Buffy let out a low, ragged moan. Her eyelids were constantly fluttering.

His long fingers probed inside her pussy, finding her spongy G-spot and pushing on it lightly. Buffy groaned and inhaled sharply. Spike alternated between pushing on her G-spot and the wall opposite it, whipping her into a frenzy.

"Ahhhh! Oh--OH Spike!" Buffy cried as another orgasm shook her.

Spike got his fingers good and slippery with her gushing juices then pulled them out of her. Buffy whimpered. She squealed when his lubed fingers rubbed over her asshole.

"OH YES!" Buffy yelled. She loved when he ate her out and finger-fucked her ass at the same time. She consciously relaxed her muscles further.

One of Spike's fingers pushed its way into her hole while he lapped at her pussy with his tongue. Buffy's eyes fluttered, her breathing getting even heavier. He slid his finger in and out of her ass slowly, stretching her slightly then slid a second finger in. He could feel her getting closer and closer to the brink.

Spike stepped up his attack, finding that special spot inside her ass and pressing on it--his mouth moved to her clit, stroking and rubbing it while he sucked.

"Spike! OHHH! Mmmmm!" Buffy began thrusting at his mouth.

Spike clamped down on her clit, sucking it fiercely. His generous, talented mouth pulling on her clit, his fingers fucking her ass--Buffy let out a hair-curling scream as she came harder than ever.

"SPIKE!!! OH FUCKKKKKK YESSSSS!" Buffy's body bounced on the bed, the veins in her neck and forehead standing out.

Spike looped one arm around her thigh and held her down, continuing to suck and nibble on her throbbing clit. Buffy's convulsions went on and on. After some time, she began slowing down. She was breathing like she'd run a marathon. Beads of sweat glistened on her skin.

After a few more light licks, Spike crawled up her body. He planted small kisses around her mouth and along her jaw.

"Fuck--You're amazing! Your mouth should be bronzed! God--I love you," Buffy panted for breath.

Spike laughed. "Mmmm, love you too. Love your cute little nose," he kissed her upturned nose, "love your lips," he kissed her lips softly, "love your neck." He licked up the side of her neck. "Love your gorgeous tits." Spike placed kisses to her breasts, flicking the puckered nipples with his tongue.

"Unnnhh--Fuck me!" Buffy begged. "Spike--I can't wait anymore--please! You just love torturing me like this, don't you? And, yes, it is a form of torture."

He smirked. "Maybe just a little. Love seein' you writhing around like this--love that you need me so bad."

"I do--I need you!" Buffy clutched at him. "Shit, you make me crazy!"

Spike removed the pillow from under her ass.

"Ok, pet. I'm going to try a new position. You have to stay still, or you could get hurt," Spike said seriously.

"Hurt? W-What is it?" Buffy asked, both excited and a bit apprehensive.

"You'll see." Spike grinned. "I've wanted to try this one for awhile..."

Spike moved them both into the middle of the huge bed. He positioned himself on top of her. "Keep your legs slightly parted--just like this. Keep your arms down at your sides."

Buffy was intrigued to say the least.

Spike slid his cock inside her pussy. They kissed softly for a moment. This wasn't a new position, but Buffy wasn't about to complain. Even plain, old missionary sex was fine by her; Spike always made everything more exciting.

"Alright," Spike said, breathing harder. "What I'm gonna do is rotate my body around in a complete circle, keeping my cock inside of you."

"Huh?" Buffy said. "How--how can you do that?"

"I guess we'll find out...Here we go."

Spike supported himself on his hands and toes like he was preparing to do pushups. Slowly he began moving, turning his body. Buffy stayed still as he instructed even though it was difficult to keep from writhing around. It was a new and exciting feeling--his cock rotating inside of her. When his head came to her feet, he gave her big toe a good sucking before continuing on.

Spike panted and rested a moment when he got back to his starting position.

"Ok so far, Buffy?" he asked.

"Mmmm-hmmmm!" Buffy hummed.

"Let's try again, I'll go faster this time."

Spike started rotating again, moving more swiftly. He was being very careful not to step on her (or snap his dick off) in the process. In all, he made 6 rotations before he became too excited and his muscles too strained. He was trembling so badly that he couldn't support his weight anymore. He laid on top of her in the missionary position to rest.

"Oh--Wow!--That was fun!" Buffy puffed.

Spike looked between their bodies. "Didn't snap my cock off, that's good..." He laughed shakily.

Buffy could feel that his muscles were strained and all trembly.

'Time for Mama to put the hammer down.' she thought with a wicked smile.

Buffy growled and flipped him onto his back. She ground down on his cock and kissed him hard.

"Where do you come up with all those positions?" Buffy smiled as she gyrated her hips.

"Ahhhh--It's a secret."

"Another secret? I guess I'll let you keep a few...Oh Spike--Uhhhh!" Buffy rose above him and started fucking herself harder on his cock.

Spike ran his hands over her thighs, watching his wife with a delirious, open-mouthed smile.

"Love you, pet," Spike moaned.

"Mmmmm--OHHH! Love you too! God!" Buffy closed her eyes and squeezed her inner muscles around his pulsing staff.

"Uhhhh!" Spike arched his neck. "Ahhh--pet--fuck!"

"Ohhhh--Oh yeah!" Buffy rode him like a pony.

Feeling stronger now, Spike flipped them back over and plowed into her over and over again.

"Spike! OH--OH YES! YESSSS!" Buffy thrashed under him, her hips pumping like crazy--cumming fast and hard.

Spike thrust hard into her fluttering pussy and came too.

"Unnngghh! Buffy!" Spike moaned, filling her with his hot seed.

They slowly regained their senses.

Buffy sighed, her smile threatening to split her face. Spike rolled off to the side.

"Now, THAT's a wedding night!" Buffy giggled.

"Mmmm-hmmm." Spike grinned, pulling her against his side.

Buffy stared up at the ceiling, her goofy smile still in place. "I think I died there for a minute...My spirit actually rose up out of my body--all transparent and floaty. I was hovering over the bed, looking down on us. I saw what a good time my body was having and jumped right the hell back in." She laughed. "Holy Underwear--that was fantastic!"

"Glad you came back to life." Spike grinned and kissed her cheek.

They laid together, softly stroking each other's skin.

Spike said in a quiet voice, "Pet...I'm sorry things got so mucked up today..."

Buffy cuddled against him. "I'm sorry too. I made a mess of things...just cause I was overcome by bloodlust."

Spike chuckled softly. "You really fucked her up, eh?"

After his initial anger and worry about Buffy's knock-down drag out with Dru, Spike could relax. Nothing too bad had happened as a result of it: their honeymoon wasn't destroyed, Buffy only had a few scratches on her arms and face from Dru. Now, he could appreciate how protective Buffy was of him, and how much she had been damaged because of his accident.

"Not as bad as I wanted to...she was still ambulatory...but I messed her up pretty good." Buffy stifled a giggle. "I knocked one of her teeth out."

"You're a bloody animal." Spike said with growl as he stroked her sweaty back. "Remind me never to get into a brawl with you--don't think I could take you."

Buffy propped herself up over him. "Nobody fucks with my man and gets away with it. Nobody."

Her eyes blazed down on him. Incredibly, they were both getting very turned on again. Her protectiveness and possessiveness of him; his excitement that his woman could be so fierce and wild. Buffy threw herself down on him, mauling his lips. Spike groaned and returned the fiery kiss.


------------------------------------------------------------------------


Several hours later...

They literally had to crawl out of bed to the balcony, but Buffy and Spike sat together on a chair outside. A sheet was wrapped around their nude, perspiration soaked bodies.

Buffy sat comfortably on his lap while they watched the sunrise.

"It's so beautiful," she said quietly, her head resting on his shoulder.

"It is...so many colors. You don't see sunrises like this on the mainland," Spike said, enjoying the view and the feel of Buffy's hot body against his. "We missed watching the sunset last night--but this is better. A sunrise is a new beginning--full of promise, hope and portents for the coming day."

Buffy smiled and rubbed her cheek against his shoulder. "Mmmm, I love it when you get all poet-y and philosophical. If I wasn‘t exhausted, I‘d straddle you right now and ride you into the ground."

Spike laughed lightly. “And if wasn’t completely knackered I’d help you assume the position. I don’t think I could get it up with a crane right now.”

“That sounds like a challenge to me...” Buffy smirked, kissing the side of his neck.

Spike groaned, “Buffy--luv--really...I don’t think I can...”

“Okay, you just sit there and watch the sunrise. I’ll just do this--“ she kissed and sucked on his throat. “And this...” Buffy shifted in his lap. Her left hand caressed the side of his neck.

“You’re going to kill me...” Spike shut his eyes and smiled.

“I have to live up to ’You Shook Me’, don’t I?” Buffy asked against his neck. “You're such a bad boy...letting my friends and family know what a sex freak I am...I believe you still have a spanking coming...”

“Did you like the song, pet? I didn't really embarrass you, did I?”

“I liked it. You made me all gooey and dough-like with the first song--and then you made me all hot and horny with the second. I’m like an instrument in your hands, you can pluck my strings and make me respond...” Her sucking and kissing became more ardent. Her hand ran over his chest then downwards. “You want to pluck me, baby?”

"We--uhhh--have to be up in a few hours. You know, all those honeymoon-type activities we had planned?"

"I'd be happy with just the one honeymoon-type activity..." Buffy's fingers played with the downy hair leading down from his navel.

"Pet, you'll regret that we didn't actually see the sights while we were here."

"Well, if you really don't want to--" Buffy started to get off his lap.

She squealed and giggled when he pulled her back against him. "Maybe I was all wrong-headed about it. Maybe staying in bed our first full day--wouldn't be such a terrible idea. We do have two weeks to spend sightseeing."

"Mmmmm, you're sooooo right," Buffy said, leaning against him. "We have plenty of time to do that other stuff. And it looks like it might rain--we'd be better off staying--in today..."

"Did you hear the forecast for today?" Spike asked, nibbling at her ear.

"Uh-uh," Buffy breathed, sliding her hands around his neck.

"It's supposed to be partly cloudy with heavy periods of gettin' it on. Two warm fronts are going to come up against each other all day long." He smirked and stroked her inner thigh.

"Ooooh, I like that forecast." Buffy giggled. "You're my favorite weather man, your predictions always come true."

Spike scooped her up and stood with a groan.

"Bloody hell, I'm tired. Either that, or you're puttin' on weight."

"Hey! I'm a petite, tiny woman! Not an ounce of fat on this bod." She pouted in mock-offense.

"Sorry, luv. Didn't mean to suggest otherwise." Spike licked and kissed at her throat. "You're a feather, lighter than air--you're my little hummingbird..."

Buffy could feel his arms starting to shake from carrying her, despite his lightweight talk.

"Let's get back to bed before you dump me off the balcony," Buffy laughed, holding onto him around his shoulders. "I can see it now," she said as he carried her back inside, "the headlines would say, "Honeymoon tragedy! Husband drops wife off honeymoon suite balcony because he was too tired from fucking all night."

Spike tossed her on the bed. Buffy giggled and scooted up to her pillow.

"I was not fucking you all night." Spike smiled, crawling up the bed to her.

"You weren't? Either I don't know the definition of fucking, or some guy who looks amazingly like you was pleasuring me for hours...I wonder where he went..." She looked under the covers.

"Mmmm." Spike hovered over her, lowering his head to kiss her. "Not fucking. I was making love to my wife. In some unconventional ways, yes, but it's always making love with you, pet."

Buffy moaned and smiled. "That was exactly the right thing to say...You don't mind if I still yell 'Fuck me!', from time to time, do you? For old times' sake?"

"Not at all..." Spike kissed the side of her neck. "I like it when you do that. So passionate...my little flower."

He moved down her body, kissing her abdomen and parting her thighs with his hands.

"God--your jaw must hurt like a bastard!" Buffy laughed lightly. "You've done an awful lot of pussy munching tonight...or last night, whatever..."

"Never get enough of my juicy peach." Spike smirked up at her then gave her a strong lick.

"God, I'm so frickin' lucky!" Buffy giggled, spreading her legs wider.

"Oh, why's that?" Spike asked, flicking his tongue over her swollen pussy lips.

"Ahhhh--Mmmmm--A lot of guys don't like to go down on their women. I can't keep you away from there!" Buffy laughed giddily. "Not that I want to keep you away, by any means. Willow and Cordy have had varying--Ohhhh--amounts of suc-success with Xander and Oz..." Buffy moaned.

"You girls talk about that sort of thing, do you?" Spike asked casually, lapping at her.

"Yeah..."

"Have you...told them about the things we do?"

Buffy realized that she'd said too much. Her tiredness and lustiness made her forget to keep quiet about girl-talk. She bit her lip. "’Course not."

Spike lifted his head and propped himself up on an elbow. He gave her a stern look and arched an eyebrow. "Buffffffyyyy, no lying, pet."

She looked at him anxiously. "You'll be mad...."

"Out with it," Spike said.

"Ummm--I kinda--told them some stuff..."

"Like what?" Spike fought to keep the smile off his face. He wanted her to squirm a bit.

"Like...places we did it...how--good--you are...at everything..." Buffy continued in a low voice, "They-- ummm--call you 'King Cunnilingus'...they wanted to ask you to give Xander and Oz instructions..."

Spike looked shocked and offended. Then he couldn't hold back his laughter anymore. He giggled until tears leaked from his eyes.

"You're not mad?" Buffy asked, smiling.

"Buffy," he wiped at his eyes, "there's not a bloke alive that would mind 'word of mouth', so to speak, about his sexual prowess getting around. You can even take an advert out in the paper if you'd like." Spike scratched his chin in thought. "This explains some of the looks I've gotten from the girls."

Buffy's brows furrowed. "What kind of looks?"

Spike chuckled. "When I was eating an ice cream cone once, Willow was starin' at me. And Cordy--I was eating an ice cream sandwich, you know how I like to lick all the cream from around the sides before I tuck into it?"

Buffy nodded. "Mmmm-hmmmm!" She loved watching him eat those. It was so erotic that she always had to jump him when he was done.

Spike continued, "Well Cordy was lookin' at me real queer-like, she was all flustered."

Buffy put a hand to her mouth and giggled. "No more eating ice cream products in front of my girlfriends, from now on."

Spike kissed her hipbones. "I really don't mind that you told them. 'Sides, I tell Xander and Oz all about the antics we get up to."

Buffy's eyes widened. "You what!? Spike! How could you!" She was horrified that Xander and Oz knew about their sex life. How could she ever look them in the eyes again?

Spike started laughing again. "Gotcha! Just kidding, pet! Relax."

"You jerk!" Buffy laughed, whipping a pillow at his head. "I almost had a fucking heart attack!"

Spike caught the pillow and smirked, still laughing a bit. "Thanks for the pillow. Up, please."

Buffy raised her hips off the bed, he put the pillow under her ass.

Buffy mock-pouted at him and crossed her arms over her chest. "That was mean."

"Aww, I'm sorry, luv." Spike rubbed her thighs and nuzzled between her legs. "Let me make it up to you?"

"Hmmph! You can--try..." She smiled.

"May I serenade you, whilst I dine?" Spike asked.

"Okay. What are you going to sing, my lusty troubadour?"

"Here it goes..." He licked at her thighs.

Spike sung in a deep, bluesy voice:

"Well I'm a king bee
Buzzing around your hive
Well I'm a king bee, baby
Buzzing around your hive
Yeah I can make honey baby
Let me come inside"


While he sang, Spike nudged her thighs further apart. He stroked her pussy with his fingers, and gave her little licks in between words.

Buffy giggled and sighed. "You so craaaazy!"

Spike grinned and sang:

"Well I'm a king bee
Want you to be my queen
Well I'm a king bee, baby
Want you to be my queen
Together we can make honey
The world has never seen"


Buffy put her hands behind her head, smiling and watching him. She marveled yet again at his bed hair. It was so frickin' sexy; all sticking up and pointy.

"Well, buzz a while...
Sting you bad...
Buzz--Buzz--Buzzzz"


Spike softly lapped at her clit. Buffy groaned and arched toward his mouth.

"Well I'm a king bee
Can buzz allllll night long
Well I'm a king bee, baby
Can buzz allllll night long
Yeah I can buzz better baby
When your man is gone"


He lifted his head. "Well, did you like the song? Am I forgiven for my faux pas?"

"Get back down there, King Bee," Buffy purred. "Make some more honey."

Spike smirked and gently licked her slit from top to bottom.

"I can never get enough of this...Fuck! You make me so hot!" Buffy panted.

"Mmmm--and vice-versa," Spike mumbled, sliding his tongue between her lips.

"Ohhhh, Spike!" Buffy exclaimed.