Author's Chapter Notes:
This is a collection of short stories involving our favorite couple. This is story one of three I have planned for this series and if you enjoy them, I might be persuaded to add more. Also, this was posted before, but the unforeseen crash on SR had wiped it out.
Disclaimer: These characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. I own nothing.

Buffy waited inside the building watching the pouring rain and cursing under her breath for forgetting her umbrella. She should have listened to her husband Spike when he warned her rain was coming.

She had worn her brown suede shoes to match her brown and pink pin-stripe suit and wished she could turn back the hands of time to change them. Knowing she was going to need a new pair once Mother Nature's tears seeped through the fine suede material, she wondered where she had purchased the Charles David must haves.

When she saw Spike's black Mercedes pull up to the front of the building, she contemplated running to the car to limit the amount of time her poor shoes would be subjected to the water torture but decided against it. Three-inch heels on concrete combined with speed would probably do more damage; so she decided to power walk the distance from the building to the luxury sedan.

In an effort to save her shoulder length blonde hair, Buffy used her brown leather briefcase to shield it from the pounding rain as she exited the building. Spike opened the car door and grabbed her briefcase, throwing it into the back seat. She was grateful for his assistance. Always the gentlemen, she thought, never remembering a time when he wasn't. Staring into his blue eyes, she addressed him. "Before you say anything...let me say...yes...you were right about the rain."

Spike smiled while waiting for his wife to put on her seat belt before responding to her comment. Once she snapped herself securely in place, he grabbed the sides of her face and kissed her fully on her glossed pink lips, still damp from the rain. "And hello to you too, sweetheart."

Buffy smiled like a teenager in love, complete with blushing and a tilt of her head as she enjoyed the feeling of pleasant stirrings in her lower regions. Ten years together and he still made her feel that way, she thought.

"I'm sorry. I'm just upset about my shoes."

"They're only shoes luv."

"I know but they're one of my favorite pair."

Spike smiled. His Buffy did love her shoes and he had to admit so did he especially her collection of come-fuck-me-pumps in all colors that lined the top and bottom shelves of her enormous walk in closet.

He placed his hand on her thigh and ran it down the length of her leg, stopping to massage the calf and ankle before removing the damp suede shoes from both of her feet. He turned up the heat in the car and placed them on the dashboard to dry. It wasn't quite winter yet, but there was enough chill in the air to warrant a little heat.

"Your shoes should be dry by the time we get home."

"But"

"I'll carry you inside." Spike interrupted, giving her a sexy smile. "We don't want those pretty feet of yours to get wet." Spike winked at her, amused and turned on by her blushing schoolgirl-with-a-crush look on her face.

Buffy could not object to what Spike wanted to do. Besides, the thought of him carrying her into the house would only add to the dampness forming in her panties. She loved it when his sensual side took over, his soothing sweet kiss and masculine touch had left her legs and feet trembling. The car wasn't the only thing getting heated as thoughts of fucking him entered her mind. She put her wicked thoughts to rest and relaxed into the soft black leather seat, watching him ease slowly into traffic, heading for more traffic as they approached the interstate.

Buffy frowned. "I guess getting home in twenty minutes is out of the question."

"Looks that way, luv."

Buffy watched him take his bottom lip between his teeth and let out a small sexually charged sigh when she saw the intense look forming on his face as he maneuvered onto the interstate and settled the car into position between a green late ford model truck and a white BMW. She couldn't take her eyes off of him. Spike had not aged in ten years. He still looked like the handsome young man she, at first disliked in her sophomore year of high school. She chuckled to herself, remembering how they would go out of their way to avoid being in the same room with the other, which proved to be quite difficult since they shared some of the same classes as well as friends. She and Spike were constantly being thrown together by others as if they knew something the two blondes didn't. Fortunately for them, their friends were right. She and Spike finally realized that they didn't dislike each other at all but were extremely attracted to the other.

She noticed his strong hands gripping the steering wheel as she imagined them cupping her breasts. Her eyes then traveled down to the front of his pants, searching for his cock. She was curious. Was it lying on the left or on the right? She couldn't tell because he wasn't hard but Buffy sure did like the way he filled his pants out. She licked her lips, which suddenly became dry as she pictured the erect power of it filling her, moving back and forth inside her like the wipers across the windshield.

When the rain started to come down harder, Spike increased the speed of the wipers and she smiled. Could he be reading her mind? She thought, as she focused on the wipers moving faster across the windshield, picturing him thrusting with equal rhythm. She chuckled out loud.

Spike looked at her. "What's so funny, luv?" He asked, interrupting her out of her wicked thoughts.

"Just thinking about something funny I heard at work today." She lied.

Spike smiled and used her comment to ask her about her day. She was animated in her speaking; holding his attention as he listened to her put her spin on words and expressions he knew weren't apart of the English language. He loved her spirit and youthfulness. It was mixed with a wantonness that excited him. It's been ten years and she could still make him harder than Chinese Arithmetic. He chuckled at the thought.

Buffy stopped talking. "Did I say something funny?" Realizing he had stopped listening to her due to his wicked thoughts, Spike cleared his throat and told her to proceed. She squinted her eyes at him and smirked.

Spike turned away from the road to look at her. "What?" he asked, his voice had a touch of guilt.

"What's on your mind?"

"Nothing"

"Liar" She replied under her breath low enough so he couldn't hear her. They were always on the same wavelength. Their ever-present passion seemed to flare up at the strangest times. He wanted her just as bad as she wanted him.

Buffy began to massage the inside of his thigh, giving him that look he knew all too well. He smiled and looked at her then at her hand, moving up his thigh until she was fondling his growing erection. Luckily, the traffic had the car on a halt and go, so he didn't have to pay too much attention to the road as he stared into her promising green eyes.

Buffy increased the pressure on Spike's cock. She wanted him and there was no way she was waiting until they got home. The traffic was getting worse and they were at a standstill. She unbuckled her seatbelt and continued to fondle him as she moved closer. She was beyond turned on and the smell of his masculine scent mixed with his expensive cologne only intensified the feeling. She nuzzled his neck and squeezed his cock through his pants and then used the tip of her tongue to blaze a path to his earlobe, where she sucked the tender flesh into her mouth before biting down on it.

Spike's eyes closed and opened, his breathing increased. Buffy knew what he liked. He pushed harder on the break and put the car in park then grabbed her, combining his lips with hers as their tongues found, probed and circled.

During their long tongued event, the cars up ahead had gradually begun moving.

Buffy shoved her small hand down Spike's pants, grabbing hold of his cock to squeeze and stroke it. He moaned into her mouth and unbuttoned her suit jacket. He fondled her breasts then cupped and squeezed them just like she wanted him to do.

Lost in the pleasure of the moment it took the sounds of honking horns to force their heated lips to separate. Spike looked in front of him, noticing the car in front of him had moved a good twenty feet. He tried to get his breathing under control to focus. He licked his lips and shifted in his seat before placing the car in drive. Once he moved up, he looked at Buffy, who was staring at him, panting with desire.

"We can't...not here...the traffic luv." Spike didn't know why he even bothered to say anything. When Buffy set her mind to do something, there was no stopping her.

She didn't respond. Instead, she pulled off her sheer nylons and lace panties and placed her legs on the dashboard. She hiked up her skirt and made sure he got a good view of her pussy, moistened by the heat of their passion. She played with herself while he watched, trying to keep one eye on her and the other on the road.

Spike tried to concentrate on his driving as the traffic began moving slowly but his horny wife was making it impossible. "If you keep that up luv, I'm going to crash the car."

Buffy ignored him, pushing two fingers inside her wetness. She closed her eyes and moaned from the penetration, her tongue moistening her lips. She knew it would drive Spike wild and to make sure it was working, she peeked at him, staring at her wet pussy and licking his lips.

"Spike" She whispered.

Realizing he was paying way more attention to Buffy than the road, Spike searched for an exit to a lounging area. He was sure there would be one up ahead as he veered into the far right lane. "Your going to be the death of me woman if you don't stop."

Buffy gave Spike a wicked smile. She pulled her fingers out of her pussy and brushed them across her lips before sucking them into her mouth. She removed her legs from the dashboard and scooted over to Spike. He began slowing down, causing the other drivers behind him to honk their horns as they sped by aggressively, some giving him the finger.

He could smell the familiar odor of her arousal before it touched his lips. She kissed him and he didn't refuse her, fighting to keep his eyes open and focused on the road. At one point, he let the car veer too far onto the gravel side of the road. The alarming contact forced him to tear his mouth away from the ORAL caress of her lips.

"Buffy" He managed to say before she claimed his mouth again.

Buffy knew what she was doing was putting them both in danger but her lust for him made her ignore reason. She parted her lips from his and quickly got out of the way but stayed close enough to unbutton and unzip his pants. She pulled his cock free and made herself comfortable between his hard flesh and the steering wheel. She grabbed the base of his cock and went down on him.

"Bloody hell!" Spike shouted and on instinct, his right hand departed from the steering wheel and landed on the back of her head. He needed to find an exit and fast because his breathing was affecting the parts of his body he needed to control the car. His eyes darted from one side of the road to the other, searching for an exit. His leg was weakening from the pleasure and adding pressure to his foot controlling the gas and if he increased his speed, he knew he would miss a much needed exit and after passing two of them, he had given up trying.

The hot intensity of his Buffy's mouth had won. He hissed in his breath and tensed when she deep throated him again. Successfully, he summoned the will to help him safely steer the car to the side of the road and then immediately put the car in park and killed the engine. He pressed the side button on the seat to push the driver seat back as far as it could go to give his blonde princess room to maneuver and take ALL of him into her mouth.

"Damn pet." He whispered and ran his fingers through her hair.

After realizing the car had stopped, Buffy raised her head to see where they were and before she could speak, Spike pulled her onto his lap and kissed her passionately. She welcomed the kiss, opening her mouth to let his tongue explore. She tugged on his pants, prompting him to left up so she could get them over his hips and held still so he could push her skirt up to her waist.

Their lips parted as they stared into each other eyes, Spike helping Buffy lower herself onto his stiff cock.

"I love you," She said before he entered her.

Spike responded with the same three words but they were strained as he felt her hot quim envelope him. They both sighed when the flesh of their sexes made contact, the sexual que that led them to them to find their natural rhythm. Buffy was riding him with the ease of an equestrian, his strong hands kneading her soft bottom, stimulating her to increase her gallop.

"Is this what you wanted?" He asked, locking his arms under hers to press her firmly down onto his cock.

"God...yes" She whispered.

Spike removed her suit jacket and unbutton her blouse just enough to unclasped her bra. His tongue toyed with one of her peaked nipples before devouring it. Buffy gasped and looked down, watching more and more of her breast disappear into his hot wet mouth. The sight was erotic, bringing her closer to release.

Lost in the eternity of the softness of her breasts, Spike sucked and kissed them, pressing his fingers into the soft planes of her back. Slowly, he brought both his hands to caress the perky sensitive flesh before traveling to her hips, holding her firmly in place while she bounced up and down on his cock.

"Oh baby I'm going to come."

"I can feel it." Buffy wasn't the only one about the come. Her pussy tightened around him and seconds later they both shared an orgasm that left them shaking and trembling with satisfaction

"God woman I love you...you were amazing"

"Your weren't too bad yourself."

They kissed, feeling the love they had for each other spread to all the places unfulfilled.

Buffy lifted herself off of him and took her seat. Spike rolled down the back windows to release the sexual fog they had created from their knee buckling sex.

Buffy searched the glove compartment for some napkins to wipe up the excessive wetness from their mingled juices. She handed a few to him then watched, hungering for more, as he cleaned off his cock before tucking himself back into his pants. She then adjusted her skirt and buttoned up her blouse.

Spike waited until Buffy got herself situated before starting up the car again. He looked in his side view mirror. "Looks like we got company luv."

Buffy looked at Spike and noticed he was looking in the mirror. Instinctively, she turned around and saw the state trooper pulling up behind them. She giggled. Spike joined her in the giggling but stopped, as the trooper got closer to the car. He shushed her then changed the look of naughtiness on his face to one of innocent curiosity.

Trooper Riley Finn pulled up behind the black Mercedes sedan after observing it on the side of the road for at least 30 minutes. At first, he thought maybe the occupant was having car trouble but then he thought there was no way a car like that was having problems. He stepped out of his vehicle, placing his plastic protected trooper hat on his head. He walked up along side the car and waited for Spike to lower his window.

Riley lowered his head to get a look inside the car and right away he noticed the flushed attractive blonde in the passenger seat and then the equally flushed man. His eyes squinted and his nostrils flared, causing him to pull his head slightly back. "May I see your license and registration please?"

"Is there a problem..." Spike looked at the trooper's badge. "Officer Finn"

Riley didn't answer right away. He inspected the license and noticed the man had brown hair in his photo and not the shocking white blonde hair he had now. Next, he checked the registration to make sure it was up to date before speaking. "I observed your car parked here for quite some time and wanted to know if I could help."

"Everything is fine sir...my wife was feeling a bit under the weather so I pulled over just in case she needed to toss her cookies.'' Spike chuckled.

Riley looked at Buffy, who smiled weakly at him. "Are you alright mam?"

"Oh yes...I'm feeling much better...thank you for asking."

Riley handed Spike his license and registration. "I need you to move it along sir."

"Will do...thanks officer."

Riley stepped away from the vehicle and began walking towards his patrol car. Although he didn't let on, he was almost positive he smelled the remnants of sex inside the car.