Author's Chapter Notes:
Menstrual story...you've been warned.
"How many times do I have to tell you to stop using my razor? Buffy snapped. "Why do you have to use my razor? Why don't you just get a new one out of the cabinet?"

"What the bloody hell is up your ass?" Spike said, annoyed with his blonde wife's bitchy attitude.

Spike watched as Buffy tried to remove his chin hairs from her razor, wondering why she was using her fingers instead of running the plastic razor under the hot water faucet. It didn't make any sense and neither did her behavior. She watched him three days ago use it without saying a bloody word. Now all of a sudden, it was big deal.

He waited until she finished with her endless questioning before speaking. "There aren't anymore in the cabinet because somebody forgot to put them on the list for the maid to pick up." Spike gave Buffy his winning argument smile then frowned and walked out of their sprawling bathroom.

Feeling stupid and knowing she needed to apologize, Buffy didn't. She didn't even know why she grabbed the stupid razor in the first place. What she wanted was her toothbrush but when she saw Spike's hairs stuck in the blade, she suddenly felt the need to express her anger and the thought to control it was an afterthought. She threw the plastic razor at the wastebasket, hearing it clink and not caring where it landed.

She reached for her toothbrush then realized she was out of toothpaste, something else she forgot to put on the list. Buffy huffed. She hated when she was on her period. Forgetfulness was one of the symptoms she could do without along with the headaches, the cramping, the bloating, and the moodiness. She walked over to Spike's side of the bathroom, looking for his toothpaste. He walked in just as she was about to put some on her toothbrush.

"Oh no you don't" he said, rushing over to grab his toothpaste out of her hand. "If I can't use your razor then you can't use my toothpaste." He grinned.

"Don't be so petty!" She snapped still maintaining her grip on the plastic tube.

Spike eyes widened in shock. "I'm petty". He said with emphasis to define her razor meltdown.

Failing to get what Spike was trying to convey and not even caring, Buffy yanked on the plastic tube. Spike smirked while they played tug of war with the toothpaste, knowing it would piss her off even more.

"Let go!" Buffy yanked the toothpaste out of Spike's hand without realizing she squeezed it. The white paste squirted onto her skirt. She looked down and her mouth widened.

"Look what you made me do...this will never come out and I don't have time to change!" Buffy had given Spike a look like she wanted to inflict violence on him.

"Me...you did it!" Spike was well aware the cap was off the toothpaste that's why he grabbed it from the bottom. Buffy held it in the middle. He watched as she scooped the paste from her skirt and applied a damp cloth to the small white spot. He hated it when Buffy was on the rag and this was only the first day he dubbed 'D Day'. He knew he should've stayed out of her way. She was a different person when she was menstruating, snappish, pissy and just all over the place. Spike felt sorry for her but he thanked God he was a man. He wanted to make her feel better and knew exactly what his wife needed.

He walked downstairs to use the telephone in the kitchen. He called Buffy's boss and told him she was too sick to come in to work today then he called his office and had his secretary reschedule all of his appointments. He sent the maid home for the remainder of the day and made his wife some hot tea with lots of lemon. He placed the teacup and saucer on a tray along with a fresh baked blue berry muffin the maid prepared before she left. He retrieved one of her favorite books by Laurel K Hamilton from the study, some aspirin, and a rose he picked from their garden. He headed upstairs with the tray and saw Buffy lying on the bed with her arm covering her eyes. She was still partially dressed for work. Her shirt was unbuttoned; she had not put on her shoes or brushed out her blonde locks. He placed the tray on the bed. "Buffy" He said in a low voice.

She removed her arm and looked at him without saying a word. She was still irritated. He could see it on her face but her pissed off expression disappeared when she noticed the tray on the bed and just like that, her mood had changed.

"What's all this?" There was a hint of excitement in her voice.

"I'm going to take care of you."

Spike helped her sit up, adjusting several pillows at her back. He placed the try on her lap then handed her the aspirin and the tea. He watched her swallow the two white tablets and sip on the tea before telling her she wasn't going to work today and neither was he. She smiled at him wanting to know what he was up to. He simply told her he was going to pamper her. He picked up the rose and tapped her on the nose with it then handed her favorite flower to her.

Walking over to the tall mahogany lingerie chest, Spike picked out a La Perla red silk gown adorned with French ivory lace. It was one of his favorites he purchased for her last Valentine's Day, which reminded him this Valentine's Day was only a week away. He made a mental note to return to the sexy store to purchase her something else.

He laid the red gown across the bed before removing the tray from her lap. "Stand up". Spike had given Buffy a seductive smile as he slowly began peeling off her blouse, stopping to caress her shoulders. He unzipped her skirt, helping her step out of it and placed it over his shoulder with her blouse, bra and silk nylons, leaving on her white cotton knickers. He lowered his head and gave her an Eskimo kiss then gently rubbed his cheek against hers and whispered. "Today is all about you, luv. Spike will make it all better. I promise."

Buffy shivered. Her husband's voice filled the room like his presence. The hint of passion in his voice left her ear burning and tingling as the words echoed throughout it. She watched him place the small pile of clothing on the suede chaise lounge then she eyed the red silky fabric and remembered wearing it last Valentine's Day including a few nights when Spike made her feel sexy and desirable, which was often but Buffy didn't feel that way now. She felt unattractive and bloated but she didn't question anything he was doing, knowing he was going to keep his promise.

There she stood partially naked and aroused but also a little embarrassed by the full coverage white cotton underwear. She didn't want him to see her wearing the hideous things or the puffiness of her usually taunt stomach, so she folded her arms to shield his view.

Spike stood in front of Buffy, sensing her uneasiness. He thought it was adorable and it made him hard. After ten years of marriage, the shyness of her youth still showed. He unfolded her arms and lowered his head to kiss her stomach. He gazed up at her. "You're beautiful sweetheart." He whispered, to make her more comfortable. Actually, he hadn't noticed the slight protruding of her belly until she drew his attention to it by covering up.

Buffy's feelings of unattractiveness began to melt away after realizing her husband could care less about her big white bloomers.

"Lift your arms, luv"

She did as he asked.

Spike lowered the silk gown, letting it fall into place before he began smoothing it over her curves.

Buffy's breath caught in her throat from the electricity of his touch. It kick started something inside her; she felt it from ankle to scalp.

He raked his long fingers through her blonde hair, loosing it around her face and gently tugging it to her shoulders. A gasp escaped his lips. "I love your hair especially the way it bounces when you're riding me." He whispered.

Buffy blushed and held her head down. She noticed his arousal and cupped him.

Spike's eyes closed from the feel of her hand on his crouch but today wasn't about him. He looked into her eyes, slowly moving his hands to outline her body, settling them on her hips. He pulled her closer then kissed and nibbled on her neck before gliding his tongue over the seal of her mouth. He didn't want to be invited in even when her mouth parted in anticipation. "Not yet", he whispered. Spike removed one of his hands from her hips to pull the covers back. He motioned with his head for her to get under them then placed the tray back in her lap.

"Finish your tea and eat your muffin, luv...I'll be back in a hour."

"Where are you going?"

"Don't you worry about that...just relax...catch up on your reading." He handed her the book then kissed her on the forehead.

"Call me on my cell phone if you need me."

Spike was back home in less than an hour. He had driven to the store to buy disposable razors and toothpaste. He didn't want to tell Buffy where he was going because he didn't want to bring back the memory of what happened earlier.

He removed his shoes before walking up the wooden spiral staircase. He didn't want the sound of his black hard leather shoes disturbing Buffy in case she had fallen asleep. When he entered the bedroom, she was still up and there was a huge smile on her face. His plan was working. Buffy was in a better mood but Spike wasn't done with her yet. He removed his clothes and joined her under the covers.

Buffy arched an eyebrow at him and he arched one back. He snuggled up to her and placed his hand on her stomach, moving it around in soothing circular motions.

"Did I tell you how sexy you are?"

"No"

"Well shame on me because you are." He bit her shoulder. "Very sexy", he said biting her shoulder again before lowering his head to her breast. He blew his hot breath on the center of the soft mound, watching the nipple pucker to life. He teased it, dampening the silk.

"What are you doing?" It was a stupid question but Buffy was surprised Spike was initiating sex with her on the first day of her period. Normally they waited a few days until she was almost off but she welcomed it because in addition to the mood swings and the cramps, she was horny too.

Spike didn't answer her because his mouth was too busy tonguing her nipple.

The sensation was wonderful, causing Buffy to toss her book hard and fast onto the bedside table. It skidded off and hit the white-carpeted floor. She palmed the back of Spike's head and tried to push more of her breast into his mouth.

Spike worked his way to the front of her, positioning himself between her legs. He grabbed her by the calves and pulled her closer to him. He pushed up her gown, loving the feel of silk against her heated skin then covered her body with his and kissed her, his erection pressing against her pad. He welcomed the unusual feeling and continued to penetrate her mouth with his warm tongue.

He pushed away the lace straps of her gown and then removed his mouth from hers to follow the path his hands had taken to her shoulders. He kissed them and proceeded to push the silk gown up further up her tanned legs. His mouth traveled there too, kissing, sucking and licking at her soft skin.

Spike's mouth felt like it was everywhere, stimulating her and triggering her red flow to mix with her arousal. Buffy helped him remove her gown and within in seconds, his hands cupped and kneaded her breasts then his mouth, making love to her nipples once again. He sucked and nibbled, over stimulating them until it became too much for her. The rosy hard centers were already tender and ultra sensitive during this time of the mouth.

Buffy cried out and fisted her hands in his head, wanting and not wanting him to stop.

"Spike...uhhnunnhhh...Spike...uhhhunnuu." Buffy was trying to get his attention but he ignored her until he bit her nipple and then she really shouted his name, startling him.

Spike looked up. Blue fire flickered in his eyes. "I'm sorry luv, did I hurt you?"

"No" She lied only because the pleasure she got from it outweighed the pain. "Don't you think we should use a towel?" Towel or no towel this was going to happen Buffy thought. She just wanted to distract him and give her raw nipples a break.

"For what?" Spike questioned, breathing heavily.

Buffy didn't want to say it so she looked down.

Spike followed her eyes. "Oh" He was so turned on that protecting thousand thread count sheets was the last thing on his mind.

He looked at her passion-flushed face; her green dilated pupils, her kiss-swollen lips, and disheveled blonde hair. His eyes surveyed lower at her heaving chest, her ripened nipples, and her belly, rising and falling. Buffy was ravishing and he refused to leave her to retrieve a towel, not looking like that. He crashed his mouth back to hers. Their simmering passion resumed its level of intensity as their tongues slipped and curled, tasted and tugged on the other.

Spike lifted himself and gripped the wide elastic waistband of her white cotton knickers. He tugged once then gave Buffy a loving look. She smiled at him and he pulled them down, ignoring the thick pad and the red essence that slowly trickled out of her.

He lowered his head and planted a kiss on her clit, which startled Buffy, causing her legs to shake and clamp on his head. He parted them and held her still to kiss the harden point again. He was about to lift his head but paused. Unable to resist the taste of the forbidden, Spike licked up the slit.

Shock opened Buffy's eyes; she couldn't believe Spike had done that. The muscles in her pussy contracted as she wondered how much further he was going to go. Not that she would have stopped him but she did breath a sigh of relief when he backed away.

Spike could feel Buffy tensing so he resisted the urge to taste her some more. He looked up at her and said, "just curious, luv".

He crawled up her body and settled between her legs, easing himself into her red slippery heat. His forehead pressed against hers, allowing their breathe to mingle. Buffy was hotter, tighter and definitely wetter but that was to be expected. Spike liked this feeling much better and at that moment he decided to forego waiting a couple of days the next time. He began to thrust, listening to the exquisite wet sounds her quim was making between them. "Yes...just like I like it...nice, wet and plump inside." He whispered.

Buffy's legs and arms gripped him tighter to her as she rose and fell with him. Her morning had started off shitty and Spike turned it around for her, keeping his promise until his white essence mixed with hers.