[Reviews - 254] LikedPrinter
Summary: It was a simple night of fun. When Buffy Summers and her friend decide to try 'speed-dating' for a night, it seemed like a good way to blow off some steam. But trouble has a way of following Buffy wherever she goes...
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 16803 Read: 16633
Published: 10/09/2005 Updated: 05/31/2006

1. You Never Know by Ashlee [Reviews - 11] Liked (2198 words)
Many thanks to Noaluvjames for the idea for this fic!

2. Liquid Courage by Ashlee [Reviews - 19] Liked (1775 words)

3. Life is a Parody by Ashlee [Reviews - 25] Liked (2364 words)

4. The Tables Turn by Ashlee [Reviews - 32] Liked (1515 words)
A few have asked if this is based on 'The Wedding Planner' - no, it's not, I merely got the idea of Buffy's job because I love that movie :-) I was going to update Daughter of Darkness today, but I'll make sure and get you all an update of that one tomorrow. Thanks for reviewing!

5. Cats in the Bag by Ashlee [Reviews - 31] Liked (1613 words)

6. Three's a Crowd, Four's a Circus by Ashlee [Reviews - 34] Liked (1303 words)
I know some people think this is moving a little fast, but it's not designed to be one of my longer fics. I hope you're still liking it!

7. Food For Thought by Ashlee [Reviews - 24] Liked (1480 words)
I am so sorry about the lack of updates! Things are beyond crazy right now, but I will never abandon one of my stories, they're just taking longer than usual for me to get some time to write. I hope you all are still enjoying it!

8. The Right to be Wrong by Ashlee [Reviews - 25] Liked (1782 words)

9. Where Do We Go From Here? by Ashlee [Reviews - 28] Liked (1204 words)

10. It Takes a First Step to Walk a Mile by Ashlee [Reviews - 25] Liked (1569 words)
Well, this is it. The fic that took me over a year and only 10 chapters to write. I feel a certain sense of accomplishment because it is the longest fluffy story I've ever written. *Note to self - stick with angst* I cut the fic by one chapter, since I didn't want it to get angsty. I glossed over the angsty part of it and decided to focus more on Spike/Buffy because that's why we're here, right? I'm going to try and finish another chapter of Deadly Obsession in the near future and after that I'll be posting a brand new (short) fic that is way overdue (but it won't be available here, as the pairing isn't allowed). Many many many thank you's to Allison for beta'ing and supporting and kicking my butt into gear on this one on numerous occasions. And another huge thank you to Noaluvjames for the original 'Buffy goes speed-dating and trouble follows' idea that spawned everything it did :-) Bottom line - even though this chapter is rushed, I think it's a good way to bookend the fic. I hope you like it!