“Ambivalence”

Chapter 5: NC17

AN: Hope you all enjoy the delicious spuffy smut that oozes all through this chapter. Short, naughty and utterly tantalizing. Okay, ill stop now…..going overboard with the descriptions.


Spike gripped Buffy by the hips and yanked her forward until her pelvis connected with his. The force with which they hit caused both of them to groan. He encircled her waist with one arm and used the other to tear her shirt completely off. He lowered his head and attacked one nipple, sucking the hard peak between his teeth.

Buffy remained still. Only briefly did she open her eyes to look down at the head buried in her chest. One feeling coursed through her mind at that moment. Pure ecstasy. The feel of Spike's arms wrapped around her coupled with the cool touch of his mouth all over her skin sent her to new euphoric levels she had never experienced before.

Buffy felt Spike shift his body, the hard foreign object in his pants grinding roughly against her center. This caused her to move. The next thing she knew her hands were clutching at him. One held his head, while the other rested at the middle of his back. The next thing to move was her legs. They seemed to move of their own accord, wrapping themselves around his lean frame.

Buffy became terrified at where this was all leading. But, as frightened as she was she wanted to go there. She wanted to reach that plateau, the one that seemed so far away yet so close at that moment. And, she wanted Spike to take her there.

Spike stepped back, putting distance between their heaving bodies so he could reach down between them. With his mouth still feasting on her breast, he sought out the front of his trousers with his hand. He started to pull at the offending material, eager to free his throbbing erection. Once he was free his hand traveled back to the warm center between her thighs. He ran one finger along her outer lips, checking to make sure she was ready for him.

She was ready. At least as far as he could tell seeing as this was his first time fucking a human. He had his share of mind-blowing foreplay with the servants, but never had he taken them to bed.

Buffy felt something poke her at her center. It was smooth and soft, but most of all it was foreign. Her body was virgin in all aspects. It had never been explored and treaded upon until Angelus had taken her into his home. Even the moments spent in his bed she had never gotten this far. He had only wanted pleasure from her mouth and hands. And he only gave her pleasure through his touching. Well, it wasn’t so much pleasure as it was agony.

Spike poised his erection at her opening. He heard Buffy's breath halt and her body tense. He paused and wondered briefly if he should stop. But, that thought was soon dissipated when Buffy's legs tightened their hold on him and forced his pelvis closer. He growled and surged forward, burying himself in one quick thrust.

Buffy cried out in pain.

Spike pulled half out then pushed back in, setting a slow, hard rhythm that satisfied him. All the while he was oblivious to the pain he was causing the woman in his arms. His nails dug into the flesh at her hips as he forced her lower body to a pace that matched his own.

Buffy felt the fierce pain from before slowly start to fade. But a new pain started to make its way throughout her body, the pain of guilt. She had been taught the values of a girl’s innocence and knew that once they were tarnished she would never be the same. She wasn’t feeling guilt because she had been violated or because she knew her innocence was lost. She felt guilt because she was actually getting pleasure from what was happening.

Spike pumped faster. The tightness surrounding his shaft made him ache to reach his release. Why was she so tight? He wondered. Or was his girth to much for her petite form? He continued to mill over this thought, still thrusting in and out of Buffy’s tight channel.

Buffy became aware of a warm wetness against her skin. Her mind didn’t stay focused on the matter for long because Spike was soon feasting on one of her breast again. Her head feel back and her lips parted with a silent moan.

Spike smelled the poignant stench of fresh blood and growled. He released his hold on the soft breast and stared down at her chest. No blood was there which already concluded what he knew seeing as he hadn’t bit into her. Then again he wasn’t even in demon form, so how was it that he smelled blood? He stole a glance at Buffy’s face and caught her looking at him with glazed eyes. Were those tears of pain? He thrust into her more violently and smiled when her lip twisted in agony and her eyes began to leak again. Yes, they were of pain. His inner demon smiled, satisfied that this meaningless shag was causing her pain. He loved pain, not as much as Angelus mind you, but he loved the fact that she, Buffy, was feeling it. Because of her his dark princess had been taking from his bed and he was given leftovers. Spike cursed under his non-existent breath and returned his focus on pounding into the small woman clutching desperately to his body. He be damned if he let Angelus shadow his thoughts and ruin what was turning into a pretty decent fuck.

Buffy closed her eyes and tried to drown out the pain of Spike’s fingers digging into the flesh at her thighs. Instead she concentrated on the sensations traveling up her legs. This weird tingling felling had started in the tips of her toes and had now worked its way up her legs to nestle at her center. From there little shocks of pleasure seemed to course through her upper body every five seconds, intensifying as Spike drove into her harder and faster. Her body shook each time they washed over her. Despite the aching numbness in her legs she managed to tighten their hold around his waist. She could sense her self about to lose control, wanting to let the shocks shake her to the core. But, if she clung to him maybe it wouldn’t happen, maybe she could stop the impending shaking from taking over. It didn’t. Within moments after she realized she was about to lose it she did. Her whole body convulsed and trembled. Her muscles became taunt as pleasure cut through every nerve in her and she moaned softly.

Spike followed her soon after. His shaft exploded, releasing his cold seed inside her.

Buffy slowly relaxed. She was glad that the sensation was over, thankful that she once again had some semblance of control. But, her relief was short-lived as another wave of shocks went through her.

“Oh god,” she groaned while burying her face in the crook of Spikes neck.

Spike rested his head against her shoulder, waiting for his cock to empty itself completely. The quivering muscles of the girl enveloped around him helped to squeeze his fluid out faster.

Spike pulled back and gazed down at Buffy. She was still trembling and shaking uncontrollably. He lifted his hand and brushed a strand of hair away from her now slightly drenched forehead. Buffy’s eyes lifted up to meet his.

“It’s not over,” he told her.

Buffy was uncertain as to what was meant by his remark. She got her answer soon enough when he lifted her off the piano and into his arms before carrying her out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world
--Unknown

TBC……