“Ambivalence”
Chapter 6

Rated: NC17

Spike kicked open the door to his room with such force the door banged against the wall, sending a rumbling vibrating sound throughout the room. He sensed the presence of someone and quickly looked around before his eyes landed on a servant tending to the fire in the fireplace.

“Get out!” he ordered, glancing over the shoulder of the small women held in his arms.

The servant halted her task and stared at him in terror. She took one look at the semi-naked person in her master’s grip and knew to leave immediately.

“Don’t disturb me unless you are called upon,” Spike snapped at the retreating form of the servant as she passed him.

“Yes, sir,” she mumbled obediently, pulling the door closed as she left.

Spike stalked over to the king-sized four-poster bed that sat in the middle of his room. When he reached it he released his hold on Buffy, letting her drop carelessly onto the soft, downed comforter.

“Take off your clothes,” he said, walking briskly over to the fireplace at the far end of the room.

Buffy stared at him then looked down at what was left of the clothing she did have on. She lifted a trembling hand to grasp the material at her shoulders and pulled at it slowly, letting it slide down the length of her arms to pool at her waist.

Spike heard the soft movements of Buffy as she moved around on the bed. He knew she was taking off her clothes like he had demanded, which only served to put a frown on his face. He couldn’t understand why he was being so gentle with her. Usually, from his times with Dru, if a servant was in his room he would not wait for them to leave. He would push Dru up against the door once they had entered and fuck her, oblivious to the presence of those around him. But, for some reason with Buffy he didn’t want to put her in that position. He wanted her comfortable and relaxed. He wanted her to feel safe.

Spike gripped the edge of the mantle hard as that thought ran through his brain. Safe was not a word associated with his kind. People were supposed to fear him; he wanted people to fear him. So, why was it so different with Buffy?

Buffy whimpered faintly when her bare feet hit the cold floor. She took hold of the waistband of her chemise and gasped loudly when she noticed for the first time the red stains that adorned the front.

Spike heard the soft gasp and turned sharply. He saw Buffy staring at her lower half, her hands clutching her skirt. He saw her body start to sway as if she were about to faint.

Buffy became dizzy when she realized what the stain was. Her upper body started to grow heavy, and her knees seemed to become too weak to hold her up. She lifted her head up and instantly felt the blood rushing to her brain. Her knees gave out and she could sense herself gradually falling back.

Spike caught her before Buffy could fall any further. He gently scooped her up into his arms and placed her on the bed. He pulled a pillow up behind her head so she could sit upright against the headboard. He tenderly brushed her hair out of her face then recoiled when he realized what he was doing. Once again he was being gentle with her. Caring about her needs. The demon inside of him hated this and came forth to show his fury.

Spike yanked on her lower body until she was lying flat on her back. He then pulled himself up onto the bed and covered her body with his own.

“I thought I told you to get undressed,” he fumed, his eyes burning into hers.

Buffy stared at him wide-eyed. Her mind raced with questions over what she had done to cause his sudden change in attitude. Not minutes ago she had felt the tenderness in his touch when he had held her. She tensed when he placed his hands behind her knees and raised them high so they were on either side of his lean hips, the chemise skirt falling towards her waist to expose her naked lower half. She could feel the hardness of him pressed between her thighs and knew instantly what was to come.

Spike lowered his head to her neck and licked the smooth column of her throat. He ground his lower half into her and groaned when he felt the heat from her center near his erection. He became anxious, wanting desperately to bury himself inside her once again. But, he resigned himself to waiting. This time he would go slow, prolonging the pain that he was sure to cause in her like before.

He moved his mouth until it came to rest beside her ear.

“Why are you tensing up?” He asked huskily, running his cold tongue along her ear. “I know you want this. I can smell it.”

Buffy turned her head to the side and gazed out into the open space of the room beside her, focusing on anything but the feel of his lips moving down her body.

Spike stopped his descent down her body at her chest. He lifted his head high enough so he was able to view the soft globes just inches from his face. He noticed his bite mark from earlier. It was still red and swollen, the two holes having barely closed. His eyes drifted over to the other breast and that’s when he became aware of something that seemed odd to him. His was the only bite mark on her. There wasn’t even a scar from Angelus anywhere. He glanced up at Buffy.

“Did Angelus drink from you?”

Buffy turned her head to look down at Spike’s face.

“Yes.”

Spike returned to his examination of her breasts. “Hmm,” He mumbled deep in his throat still trying to figure out why Angelus had avoided feeding from her chest. He was the one who praised the area, telling Spike that it was the most delicate and tender flesh that he would ever sink his teeth into. So, why did he not take advantage of such an opportunity?

Spike’s attention soon changed direction when he saw her nipples harden into peaks. He smiled. He hadn’t even touched her there and already she was excited. He placed his hand around the one without the wound and started to play with the nubbin, rolling it between his finger and thumb.

Buffy arched her back into his hand, moaning with satisfaction. This was heaven a small part of her brain told her. This was what it felt like to be in the arms of a man who worshiped a woman’s body. She didn’t care that it was wrong, well she did but her body was too weak to protest against the pleasure that rolled through it.

Another moan escaped her lips when she felt Spike’s cool mouth settle on top of her breast. Her hand moved from her side and found purchase in his hair. Her fingers knotted through his locks and tightened their hold when she felt his fangs slice into her skin.

Spike gingerly drank the blood that flowed from the thin cut he had made above her areola. To late he realized what a big mistake it was to have done this. Her blood increased his arousal tenfold and made him harder, if that were even possible. His tongue swept over the wound and closed it, preventing any blood from leaking out. He pulled his body up so he was directly parallel to hers and braced himself up on his hands.

“Don’t fight me. Okay?” He told her, using one hand to reach between their bodies and pull down his britches. “You feel really good and I want to enjoy this.”

“So do I,” she replied meekly.

Spike froze. So, she speaks, his conscious spoke. A small smile formed on his face as he decided to play with her a little before they got down to business.

“Did you enjoy our time in the study?”

Buffy nodded her head. “Yes.” She spoke the partial truth. She had enjoyed it, but only after the pain had subsided and she was able to really feel what was happening to her body.

“This time will be much better,” he assured her, arranging himself at her entrance. “I promise.”

Before entering her Spike ran his shaft along the outer folds of her cunt, coating himself with her juices. He felt her shiver beneath him. That’s when he knew she was ready and willing, or as willing as she could be considering. He pushed forward just enough so only the head was nestled inside her. Then he shifted his body, bracing himself up on his elbows now so his torso barely touched hers. The heat radiating from her scorched him through his shirt, but it was wonderful. His face only inches from hers, he leaned down to brush his lips over hers.

Buffy lifted her head to return the kiss, her subconscious wanting to make this moment as intimate as possible. But her efforts were short-lived as her mouth connected with nothing. Mentally she tried to tell herself that it was okay, that intimacy wasn’t that important, but her mind screamed its disagreement. It told her to care, told her to save what little amount of virtue she had left by refusing this man above her until he gave her what she craved. Her body on the other hand had other ideas. The world she had been introduced to earlier this evening was forbidden in society unless one was married or a mistress. That’s what enticed her, the elusiveness of the whole thing, and the fact that she was pulled into it when others could only imagine what it must be like. And, that’s why her body craved it more than intimacy.

Buffy’s mind went blank after the first harsh thrust of Spike’s erection inside her tight channel. She found her legs locking themselves around his thighs, helping to keep her body in motion with his as he started to move at a faster pace.

Spike burrowed his head in the crook of her shoulder. He began to groan at the enjoyment of being inside her brought him. It stilled surprised him how incredibly tight she was.

“Don’t fight it, luv,” He grunted harshly into her neck. “Don’t. Fight. It.”

She didn’t.

TBC………………