Buffy pushed her food around on her lunch tray, a scowl on her face. "These peas are gross. They're all smooshy."

"Actually, they're mushy," Willow said. "It's a British thing."

"I miss American food," Buffy said with a sigh. "Give me hard, freakishly bright green peas any day." She pushed her tray away, scowl still firmly in place.

"Buffy, is there something wrong?" Willow asked.

"I hate mushy peas," Buffy grumbled.

"Besides that," Willow replied. "You've seemed…off today."

"I had a fight with William." Buffy frowned harder. "Maybe. I think I did. I don't know."

"You don't know?"

"He just…got weird all of the sudden. Things were fine one minute, and the next, he was rushing out. Didn't even kiss me goodbye. And then I called him last night and tried to ask him what I did wrong, and he said nothing, but then when I asked if I could come over after school, he said no, he'd come by and see me if he didn't have studying to do."

"But you two didn't argue or anything?" Willow asked.

"Nope," Buffy replied. "The only thing I can think is the other night I had a fight with my dad, and I went over to William's all upset, so maybe he thinks I'm needy girl. But he seemed okay yesterday afternoon. He came over to see me, and we had sex, and then we took a bath, and that was nice, but then… I was in the bathroom drying my hair, and when I came back to the bedroom, he was dressed, on his way out the door, and being all cold. I can't figure out what happened between him leaving the bathroom and me finishing with my hair."

"He said you didn't do anything wrong?"

"Yep. He said he wasn't feeling well and he was afraid I'd catch it."

"So that's what it is," Willow said. "Probably why he was acting all funny on the phone, too."

"Willow, we'd had sex twice. If he's got a bug, I'd already caught it. Besides, he didn't seem all that sick a few minutes before," Buffy said. "He fed me a line. That's never a good sign."

"I'm sorry," Willow said with a sympathetic look. "I wish I knew what to tell you."

"I'll just have to make him want me more. Remind him why he should be with me. I mean, if he's getting great sex all the time, he's going to want to stay."

Willow frowned. "Buffy, shouldn't he want to be with you because he, well, likes you? Not just the sex."

Buffy looked down at her plate. "I don't want to talk about this anymore."

"Okay. It's just…" Willow took a deep breath. "It's just if you're having sex with him just because you think you have to…"

Buffy looked again sharply. "No! It's not like that at all, really. I love being with William. It's amazing. With I'm with him, it's like…it's like everything else just melts away. I just have to make sure he keeps thinking the same thing about me. I've learned about men now. I won't make the same mistakes I made in the past."

"What happened in the past?"

"So have you started on that history paper yet?"

Willow took that very obvious hint. Apparently romantic history was off limits when it came to Buffy… "Yep. Started last night."

"Overachiever," Buffy said with a teasing smile. "When you finish ridiculously early can I use the books that you most likely checked out from the library before anyone else could get their grubby little paws on them?"

Willow chuckled. "Sure thing."

"Thanks," Buffy said with a smile, her dark mood seeming to have suddenly passed. "You're the best."

*** *** ***

Buffy's face brightened as soon as she saw William walk through her bedroom door. She bounded up from her bed, running to him and jumping into his arms. Surprised, William still managed to catch her, supporting her as she wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him deeply. "You came," she said when she broke away.

"Told you I would," William replied.

Buffy lowered her eyes. "I know. I was just…afraid you'd be studying late."

William gave her a smile. "Couldn't stay away from you, kitten. Did you miss me?"

"Uh huh. Wanna see how much?" Before William could respond, Buffy had slid out of his arms and to her knees, opening his pants and reaching in to pull out his already hardening cock. It twitched and grew in her hands as she stroked it, and Buffy felt relief flood through her to have him back. She'd been terrified all day that he wouldn't be here, that she'd ruined everything and lost this amazing man from her life. But he was there now, with her, and she was going to do everything she could to make sure he stayed there.

Buffy swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, looking up at his face as she did. She loved the expression of tortured bliss he wore now, loved that she could bring him to this so easily. And it sent an extra thrill through her to know she was the only woman who ever had…

He was babbling now, clutching at the back of her head as he begged her for more, less—she wasn't sure even he knew. Her name was a prayer on his lips, and he trembled beneath the hand that clutched at his thigh for support. She pulled him further into her mouth, forcing down her gag reflex as she swallowed around him, making his left had shoot out to brace against the wall as the other hand continued to cup the back of her head.

She noticed that he did nothing to force her movements. Even in the haze of the pleasure she was giving him, he never pushed her further, never tried to force her to take more. His hold on her was gentle, considerate, and it made her want to please him even more. She moved her hand from his thigh to his balls, rolling them in her palm and listening to the way it made him moan. Buffy knew he was close, and found herself almost craving the taste of him on her tongue, desperate for the tangible proof of what she could bring him. She sped up her movements, one hand twisting around the base of his cock while she sucked the rest in and out of her mouth.

William called her name when he came, pushing against the wall as he trembled, releasing into Buffy's willing mouth. He slumped when he was spent, his breathing erratic as Buffy rose to her feet, licking her lips. She ran her hands through his hair, reveling in the softness. "I love doing that for you," she said. "Love making you come."

Her sultry words had William growing aroused again already and he picked her up, making Buffy squeal. He carried her to the bed easily, her slight weight posing no challenge for his strong arms. The simple act had her swooning, even as he dropped her onto the mattress, soon covering her body with his. William kissed her deeply, the taste of himself in her mouth not turning him off in the slightest. He doubted anything about Buffy ever could.

He slid down her body, stopping at the hem of her skirt. She hadn't changed since she'd gotten home from school, and William suddenly understood the appeal of school uniforms. Her white knee socks and patent leather shoes were unbelievably sexy, and he groaned as he flipped up her skirt and found a red lace thong. The fact that those panties were beneath an outfit so demure only turned him on more.

Despite how much he loved her panties, he slipped them off her body, what lay beneath them calling to him even more. He grabbed her by the backs of her knees, lifting her legs up and hooking them over his shoulders. He wasted no time in latching his mouth to her clit, two fingers sliding inside of her as he did. Buffy let out a keening yell of surprise and pleasure, thrashing beneath him as William quickly brought her to orgasm.

The feel of her body trembling in pleasure only spurred William on more, and he added another finger as he pushed them quickly in and out of her, his tongue continuing to lap at her flesh. Buffy's eyes rolled back into her head as she shook, her fingers clawing at the bedspread. She saw stars behind her eyelids as William brought her off again with no signs of stopping. She screamed until she was hoarse, her entire world focused on near-excruciating pleasure, until blackness consumed her and she went limp.

When she came to, William was lying beside her, concern on his face. "Are you okay?"

Buffy nodded, her body still shaking lightly. "You…oh…wow."

"You lost consciousness for a moment," William said. "I…I got a little worried."

"It…it was good. You…you made me come so hard I blacked out. I…oh god."

Assured now that he hadn't done any sort of permanent damage, William smirked. "Any of your other lovers ever do that?"

"No," Buffy admitted. "Only you."

That was what William had hoped for, what had spurred him to bring her to orgasm again and again. She may not love him the way she did Angel, but he could bring her pleasure. Angel wasn't there to touch her, only William, and he was determined to make her forget all about the other man, at least for a little while. "Want to be inside you, Buffy." He said, pulling her against him. "Want to make you scream my name."

Buffy whimpered, pushing her body against him. "Want that, too, baby."

William stood, kicking off his shoes as he pulled off his shirt. As he reached down to his trousers, Buffy started to take off her own clothes, but William shook his head. "No. Keep them on."

Buffy raised an eyebrow. William wanted to fuck her in her school uniform? Wasn't that kinky… She raised herself up on her knees, giving him a saucy grin as she decided to test him and see just how much he wanted to play. "Why? 'Cause I've been a naughty girl?"

He curled his tongue over his teeth the way she'd first seen him do in the bathtub the day before and Buffy shivered. Was he even aware of the fact that he was doing something so damn sexy? "You've been the naughtiest, baby," he replied huskily.

Buffy crawled her way to the side of the bed before pulling herself back up on her knees and bracing herself against his chest. "Maybe you should spank me then."

William's eyes widened even as his cock twitched at her suggestion. She actually wanted him to spank her? He wasn't sure what surprised him more—the fact that she wanted it or that he wanted to do it to her. "You have been very naughty," he said, barely recognizing his own voice. "Seducing me the way you did."

"Oooh, I have," Buffy said, thrilled that he was going to play along. "You should punish me."

"Only way you'll learn," William said with a smirk.

Buffy took his hands and pulled him back down so he was sitting on the bed. He grabbed her then, and she squealed, biting back a giggle. Dominant William was turning her on like crazy, and she wanted so badly to feel the sting of his hand against her ass. He pushed her skirt back up again, tucking the bottom of it into the waistband to keep it out of his way. Buffy pushed herself up slightly, and William groaned at the sight of her tight bottom, his cock hardening almost painfully despite the fact that it hadn't been that long since he'd come in her mouth.

William ran his hand across the smooth skin, noting for the first time that she had no tan lines, the skin here just as golden as the rest of her. "You've got a beautiful arse, luv," he told her, his touch still gentle.

Buffy trembled. God how this man could turn her on… "William…" she pleaded, her hips gyrating.

William hissed as she rubbed against his erection, his hand coming down for a light smack. Buffy whimpered. "Harder…spank me harder…I've been sooo naughty, William."

"Better teach you a lesson then," William said in the husky tone that Buffy was quickly finding herself addicted to. His hand came down with an audible crack, and Buffy moaned, bucking against him.

"M…more…" she begged, wriggling in his lap.

"Such a bad little chit," he said, spanking her steadily as he spoke. "Since that first night. Rubbin' up against me like you did when we danced. And then that show you put on for me when you got home, you bad, bad girl."

Buffy whimpered, her bottom beginning to sting from the spanking. But still she arched into William's hand, the heat from her ass seeming to set her pussy on fire, too. "I was…" she said. "I was so bad."

"An' teasin' me like you did in that store, too. You knew what you were doing to me, you little minx. Gettin' my cock all hard, makin' me desperate for you." He gave her a particularly hard spank, and Buffy moaned, tears coming to her eyes. "That how you do all the boys? Tease them with the promise of your hot lil' body, or was I special?"

"Sp…special," Buffy replied, writhing in his lap. "Want…wanted you. Wanted you so bad."

"Am I the only one you want, Buffy? Am I the only one you let inside your tight lil' pussy?"

"Yes!" Buffy cried out, her body shaking in pain and pleasure. "Oh god, William, only you!"

He lifted her up then, positioning her on her hands and knees on the bed before sliding behind her, driving in in one stroke. Buffy cried out as he took her from behind, raining more smacks on her bottom as he did. She came as he pulled out and pushed in with a hard, firm stroke, her arms giving out from under her and making the top half of her body collapse against the bed. William clutched her hips, driving into her like a man possessed until he came, her name escaping his mouth as a roar.

They slumped together on the bed, William having just enough of his ability to think left to avoid landing on top of her. Buffy whimpered, rolling over to curl up at his side. He could see part of her ass still exposed, and he swallowed at how red it was. Calmer now, William realized how much he'd lost control, and he felt ashamed. He'd let the jealousy he'd felt since seeing Buffy's name paired with someone else's drive him, making him behave like an animal. "Buffy…I'm so sorry," he said, dropping his head.

Buffy looked up at him, her eyes still slightly glazed. "Huh?"

"I…I lost control of myself. I…I don't know what came over me."

Buffy snuggled closer to him. "Whatever it was, let it come out again some time. I mean yeah, sitting down's gonna be a little rough tomorrow, but it was sooo worth it."

"You…you liked it?"

"William, I asked you to. Do you think I would've asked you to spank me if I didn't get off on it?"

"I…I was afraid I got carried away."

"You did get more into it than I expected," Buffy admitted, "But that was a totally pleasant surprise. You're freaking hot when you get all grr."

"'All grr?'"

"Yup. Your voice gets all rough and you have the sexiest damn smirk. That alone is about enough to make me come."

William kissed the top of her head. "So I didn't hurt you too much?"

"Nope." Buffy smiled, sighing in contentment. He certainly didn't seem like he was going to run off anywhere now, and the possessive streak he'd shown while he was spanking her thrilled her to no end. He did still want her. The day before must've just been a glitch. He'd been tired, not feeling well like he'd said. She was still able to turn him on.

"Good. I don't want to hurt you, Buffy. Not really, anyway."

"I know," Buffy replied. "It's why I trust you to do those things to me, William."

William smiled at that, warmed by the thought that she did trust him at least. That was something. "Kitten?"

"Yeah?"

"I…I am good, aren't I?"

Buffy reached up and stroked the side of his face, loving the way he leaned into her touch. "You're the best lover I've ever had." She'd spoken those words before, although this was the only time that they'd been said with complete sincerity. Before, it had always been to stroke the man's ego—and more than once while she was stifling a yawn. But not with William. The passion and intensity that lurked behind his shy exterior was incredible, enough to send her into orbit every time.

"You…you really mean that?"

"I do. For one thing, you're the only man I've ever been with who has gotten me off every time we've had sex, and with you it tends to be more like over and over again. You're also the only man to give me multiple orgasms and the only man to make me actually pass out from pleasure. You're incredible."

William smiled, her words affecting him strongly. He liked knowing he was good at this, knowing he was man enough to do those things to Buffy. He had no doubt that her other lovers had more experience and better looks than he did, but he was the one that could do those things to her she'd just listed.

Buffy looked down, hoping what she was about to say wouldn't scare him, but also unable to keep herself from telling him. Wrapped up in his arms now, it was too much what she was feeling to keep buried. "I've…I've also never felt as close to a man as I do with you. When…when we're together, I just…I…I feel so connected to you."

William felt a lump grow in his throat. She couldn't actually mean that, could she? Could she honestly feel the same thing that he did every time he made love to her? He didn't know what to say, afraid if he spoke he'd give too many of his feelings away, so he just pulled her closer, holding her tightly in his arms.

Buffy frowned at his silence, but didn't push it. He may not have said anything in return, but he was still holding her, so she hadn't driven him away. She said nothing either, deciding instead to just enjoy the feeling of being near him.

*** *** ***

Please remember to review. I've had a hard time getting the last few chapters ready in time to keep up with the daily posting, and I could really use the encouragement!