William looked down with a smirk, deciding this was the perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Buffy smiled around his cock, sliding it lazily in and out of her mouth. He reached down and stroked the side of her face. "So beautiful, Buffy. My gorgeous girl."

Buffy moaned her approval, making him hiss in pleasure at the vibrations it produced. The feel of her mouth and tongue on him was exquisite, but he wanted more—wanted to be inside of her. "Come here, baby," he said, crooking his finger.

Buffy trembled, more than happy to oblige as she slid up his body and onto his cock. "This what you wanted?" she asked, bouncing up and down leisurely.

"Yeah…just like that, sweetheart," William replied. "So good…"

Buffy leaned forward, placing her hands on his shoulders before sliding them down, grazing his chest with her nails. William groaned, thrusting up into her. He didn't think he could ever get enough of this. He could spend eternity buried inside Buffy's tight heat, and it would never be enough.

But he didn't have eternity. He had at best a few months before she graduated from high school and went back home to the States. Then she'd be in someone else's arms and he'd never get to touch her again.

With a growl, William flipped them over, the slow pace of their lovemaking disappearing. He grabbed Buffy under her knees, pushing her legs up towards her head as he drove into her. Buffy cried out in surprise but reached up to hold on to him and he plunged into her with hard deep strokes. "You're mine, Buffy," he said, his voice rough. "Mine."

"Yes!" Buffy cried, her body shaking. "I'm yours, William. I'm yours, I'm yours…" His thrusts were hitting deep inside her, and it didn't take her long to spiral over the edge, screaming his name as she came, the clamping of her inner muscles pulling William along with her.

William rolled off of her, lying on his back and panting heavily. Buffy looked over at him. "What was that all about?"

"Huh? What was what all about?"

"You suddenly went all caveman on me. Not that I'm exactly complaining, but what brought it on?"

Now that he'd calmed down, William felt a little ashamed of his actions. "I'm sorry, kitten. Don't know what came over me."

Buffy nestled against him. "Don't be sorry. I told you before I like you like that. All growly and possessive. I mean, I think I'm not really supposed to, this being the twenty-first century and all, but I do."

"As long as I didn't hurt you," William said.

"No, not at all." She smiled, pressing a kiss against his bare chest. "Did you miss the huge orgasm I had, 'cause damn, that was a good one…"

William chuckled. "I did notice that."

"So no need to worry. I'm all good." Buffy nuzzled against him, a contented smile on her face. "I'm really looking forward to falling asleep in your arms tonight, Will."

"Me, too," he said, kissing the top of her head.

"I liked the way it felt sleeping here with you before. It made me feel…safe, warm." Loved her mind added, though Buffy wouldn't let herself voice it. What they had going now was too good for her to say anything to drive William away.

William ran his fingers through her hair. "Glad I can make you feel that way."

"You make me feel lots of ways," Buffy said. "All of them good."

"You, too, kitten," William replied. Well, all good except the jealousy that made him fuck her like an animal, but he decided to leave that part out.

Buffy looked up at him. "Are you hungry?"

William chuckled at the suddenness of her question. "A little. Are you? Do you want something to eat?" Buffy nodded and William kissed her. "Wait here. I'll go see what I can find in the kitchen."

"Okay," Buffy said with a smile, moving so he could get up. She watched him slip on his jeans and a t-shirt, glad that he was still wearing the clothes she'd picked out for him. And not just because they looked damn good on him…

William leaned over and gave her a quick kiss. "Be back in a few, pet."

"I'll be waiting for you."

"Then I'll be quick."

*** *** ***

When William came back to his room, he found Buffy sitting on his bed wearing nothing but the blue silk shirt she'd picked out for him the day before. Her hair was as rumpled as his sheets, and he didn't think she'd ever looked quite as desirable as she did in that moment. She looked so entirely his. He wanted to say to hell with lunch and throw her back down on the bed, but she'd said she was hungry, and he couldn't go neglecting his girl.

"Is turkey okay?" he asked, handing her a plate with a sandwich and chips. Buffy nodded, taking it from him.

"Yep. Thanks, honey."

"Couldn't let my girl go hungry." He winked at her. "Have to keep your strength up."

Buffy smiled at him, taking a bite of her sandwich. They ate together there on his bed in comfortable silence. William smiled softly at Buffy, feeling lucky just to be sitting there with her. For right then, she was his.

"So is it just you and your mom?"

William blinked, Buffy's question taking him by surprise. "Um, yeah. My father died when I was little."

"Oh. I'm sorry, William. I didn't mean to…"

"It's all right," William said. "It was twelve years ago. I barely remember him. It was a car accident. Killed him and put my mother in a coma. The doctors didn't think she was going to make it. It's why she's still sick a lot now. Did…it did a lot of damage to her. They said the fact that she recovered like she did is nothing short of miraculous."

Buffy looked down. "I'm glad she did," she said softly.

"She told me…she told me she wouldn't let herself give up. Said she couldn't die and leave me alone."

"She sounds like she really loves you."

"Yeah, she does. I love her, too." William cleared his throat. "What about your parents?"

"Ugh, them," Buffy said with a snort. "My father cares more about his precious money than he ever has about me, and my mother barely remembers my name half the time. Probably from the fact that she's drunk more than she's sober."

"Oh. I'm sorry, Buffy."

Buffy waved her hand dismissively. "It's no big. I really don't care one way or another about them. So my parents don't love me? It's not like it's the end of the world."

William could tell by the look on her face and her body language that she meant anything but what she'd just said. "Buffy…kitten, if your parents really don't love you, well, it's their loss. How they could possibly not love you is beyond me. It's so easy to do."

Buffy looked up sharply at that. Had William just said… Suddenly he was up, stepping away from the bed. "I…I forgot to get anything to drink. I'll be back."

Buffy stared at the door as he shut it behind him. She couldn't have interpreted that right. She was just hearing what she wanted to hear. He'd only meant that it should be easy for parents to love their children, not that it was easy to love her specifically. Because William probably didn't love her. And even if he did, what did it matter? It certainly didn't mean he'd stick around for long…

She picked up a chip, scowling at it before she popped it in her mouth.

*** *** ***

William stood beside the refrigerator, taking deep breaths in an attempt to calm himself down. How could he be so stupid with all but telling Buffy he loved her like that? He had her here, in his home—in his bed—and he was saying things that could drive her off.

"Wanker," he muttered to himself, letting his head fall against the wall. The last thing he needed was to be his normal poncey git self, pour his heart out, and have Buffy run off. After all, that had worked so well when he'd tried it with Cecily…

With a heavy sigh, William turned back to the fridge, opening it up and searching for something to drink.

*** *** ***

William looked down beneath him, watching as Buffy writhed in pleasure. She was still wearing his shirt, something about the sight of it on her turning him on. Her feet caressed his calves as she wrapped her legs around him, keeping his body as close to hers as she could get it.

She'd been quiet when he'd come back to the room, both of them eating the rest of their lunch in silence. William had been worried that he'd ruined everything and that she was going to leave, but when he'd kissed her, she'd responded, letting him pull her down to the bed.

He didn't know how he'd survive when he didn't have her anymore. He still wasn't sure how he'd made it the past seventeen years… He sped up his pace, reveling in the sounds of pleasure he was pulling from her. She whimpered and moaned, her nails scraping his back. Her eyes were closed, her head thrown back, and William knew she was lost.

She was beautiful—and she was his for now. He wanted to tell her what he had almost admitted earlier, the three words he knew would change everything fighting to let themselves be heard. He brought his lips down to hers, kissing her hard in an attempt to stifle the vocalization of his feelings. Buffy's body was his, but not her heart, and he had to force himself to remember that.

Buffy broke away from his mouth, gasping as she came. William continued to thrust until he followed her over, moaning her name loudly.

Together, they collapsed in a heap, the silence following their heated coupling seeming almost like a moment of perfection. William held her close, running his hands through her soft hair. "Every time," he heard Buffy say softly. "Every time it's like magic with you."

Her breathless words echoed his own sentiments, and he held her tighter. He wanted to freeze the moment, to stay there in it forever. It was so easy to pretend in the time right after, when Buffy stayed so close to him, as if she wanted to hold on to the intimacy of what they shared as much as he did. For a few minutes, he could almost image she loved him, too…

"Can we just stay like this forever?" Buffy asked, her eyes closed and a smile on her face. "This is nice."

William smiled, his heart leaping to hear her thoughts so closely mirroring his own. "It is, pet. I like holding you like this. Feeling you near…"

"Mmm. You've got the best arms in the world," Buffy said, her words followed by a yawn. "I'm sleepy. Think you wore me out. Mind if I nap for a bit?"

"No, go right ahead. Could probably use a bit of kip myself."

Buffy opened one eye. "Does that mean you want to sleep?"

William chuckled, the vibrations going through Buffy's body and making her shiver. "Yeah, kitten, it does."

"Don't know why you can't just say that. You crazy English and you're inability to speak…English."

William shook his head. "We did invent the language, you know."

"And yet, you can't speak it with your silly words," she said, both eyes closed again.

"It's you Americans who butchered it."

"Nope. We…perfected it."

"You're off your bird."

Her eyes opened. "See? Off what bird? When was I on a bird?"

"You, sweetheart? Probably never."

Buffy gave him a dirty look, slapping lightly at his chest. "Jerk."

William kissed her forehead. "You're cute when you're pouty. Makes me want to shag you all over again."

"And there's another silly word. Shag… Sounds like you want to give me a bad haircut from the 70's."

"Do I need to demonstrate the meaning of that word?" William asked with an arched eyebrow. "Because I can assure you, it has nothing to do with hairstyles."

"Down boy. Sex later. Sleepy now."

"I'm going to hold you to that, pet," William said in the tone of voice that he'd only recently developed but always made Buffy tremble.

"Good. 'Cause I can assure you that once I've gotten my 'kip' I'll be up for some more 'shagging.'"

William laughed. "Sleep tight, princess."

"You, too, sexy," Buffy mumbled, nuzzling against him as she drifted off to sleep.

*** *** ***

Feed my muse…Leave a review.