The first thing William noticed when he woke up was that Buffy was no longer beside him.

The next was that he couldn't move his arms and legs.

He struggled a bit, noticing he'd somehow managed to become tied to the bedposts. And Buffy…

Buffy was perched on the end of the bed giving him a grin that would've made him nervous even if he did have use of his arms and legs. He looked up then down, noting that his hands and feet were both bound with some of his neckties. "What…what are you doing?" William asked.

Buffy shrugged. "I got bored waiting for you to wake up. So I decided to find a way to keep myself busy."

"Tying me to the bed?"

"For starters." Buffy crawled over to him, straddling his thighs. "You know, this is really a nice view."

"I…I'm not sure how I feel about this, Buffy," William said, his nervousness clear in his voice. He'd done a lot of things with her already that he'd never thought he'd ever do before he met her, but this was something new, unexplored territory. Could it be pushing his limits too much?

"He does," Buffy said, her gaze traveling to his rapidly hardening cock. "And I think he likes it." She leaned down, blowing over the tip and making William hiss.

"Kitten…touch me. Please."

Buffy ran her finger up his length before pulling back, sitting up again. William looked down at her, already breathing hard. "Buffy…"

Buffy looked at him with wide, innocent eyes. "What? I touched you, just like you asked."

William bucked the best he could with her straddling his legs and all his limbs tied. "More…god, Buffy, please…"

"Begging already, huh?" Her smiled turned wicked. "I sooo love the sound of that. So you want me to touch you, do you?"

"Yes. Buffy, baby…" William was already achingly hard, her teasing making him forget his nervousness and uncertainty almost immediately. All it took was a look from Buffy, and he was desperate for her. And now that he couldn't just reach out and take what he wanted…

Buffy leaned forward again, running her nails down his chest, making sure to press down a little harder at his nipples. William bucked, whimpering softly. "Is that where you wanted me to touch you?" William shook his head frantically. "Where then?" Buffy pulled up before trailing her nails this time down his taut thighs. "Here?"

"No…Buffy…"

Buffy put her hands on her hips. "You know, William, I'm afraid you're not being very clear. How can I know where to touch you if you don't tell me where?"

William shot her a look then that made Buffy tremble. His eyes were dark, barely contained passion clear in their blue depths. "You know where, Buffy."

"Tell me," she said huskily.

"My cock. Touch it."

Buffy grinned. Seemed like he was taking to this as well as he had everything else… She ran a finger lightly around the tip, making William groan. "Something wrong, honey?" she asked with feigned innocence. "You told me to touch your cock, and that's what I'm doing. Is it…not enough?"

Her teasing was driving William crazy, making him desperate to thrust inside of her. "No…fuck, luv, I need more."

"Oh! You want me to make you come."

"Yes…"

"Nope, sorry, can't do that."

The look of horror on William's face almost made Buffy break out into a fit of giggles, but she knew that would be a sure-fire way to kill the mood. "Baby…" William said, his tone pleading.

"Can't. You gotta make me come first."

"Well, I would, but I'm a bit tied up at the moment."

Buffy shrugged. "I can work around that." She slid up William's body, positioning herself over his mouth. "Eat me."

William wasted no time in complying, and Buffy cried out, gripping on to the headboard for support. William lapped at her hungrily with his agile tongue as Buffy grinded against his face, moaning in pleasure. She could swear he was made for this, willing to bet good money that it was indeed his calling. He'd been incredible the first time, and every time after he'd seemed only to improve until it took him but a few minutes to send her off into orgasm with nothing but his mouth. She keened loudly as she came, riding out the aftershocks before sliding off of him, panting as she struggled to catch her breath.

She looked over at William, the sight of him making her needy all over again despite the fact he'd just made her come hard. His body was trembling, his eyes glazed, as he licked his lips to capture the last bit of her taste. "Mmm…that was good, baby," Buffy said, rolling over and resting her hands on his chest. "You definitely deserve a reward. What do you want me to do?"

"Fuck me," William said, his voice rough with need. "I want to be inside your pussy."

Buffy trembled at his request, the words seeming even hotter knowing that they were coming from someone who had once blushed at the mere thought of what he'd just asked from her. She loved the man she'd turned him into, loved how she'd helped him discover this sensual side of himself. Quickly, she moved back down his body, hovering over his cock for only a moment before pushing herself all the way down, made more than ready by his tongue.

William called her name when he felt her heat around him, pulling at his bonds in a primal need to feel her skin beneath his fingertips. "Now now, none of that," Buffy said, leaning down and grabbing his hands to still them. "You just stay put and let me have my fun." Buffy pulled up and moved slowly up and down, ignoring William's pleas for more. He was tugging at his bonds, his body shaking with need, and Buffy couldn't help the grin of feminine power that spread across her lips.

Meeting William's eyes, Buffy sucked two fingers into her mouth, wrapping her tongue around them with a moan. She then brought them down to her clit, rubbing herself fiercely until she came with a yell, clenching around his cock. William pushed his hips up as far as he could, but suddenly found the warm haven of Buffy's body gone as she slid off and got shakily to her feet.

"Wha…" William said, unable to fully articulate his question, though Buffy was more than aware of what he was asking.

"Today is the servants' day off, right?" Buffy asked.

"Yes…why…"

"So we're, y'know, all alone here?"

"Yes…Buffy…"

"Just checking," Buffy said before she turned and darted from William's room.

William's mouth opened in shock. What the hell was she playing? "Evil chit," he muttered under his breath, pulling in earnest at his bonds. He smiled slowly as he realized the tie around one of his arms was coming lose, and he struggled until he was able to slip his hand free. Quickly, he untied the other hand, then his feet, then rose on unsteady legs, taking a deep breath to get his bearings. He walked out of the room, his eyes darting as he searched for Buffy. "Here, kitty, kitty, kitty," he called, stalking through the empty halls like the cat he was addressing her as.

He heard a giggle followed by Buffy's head darting out for a moment before she disappeared behind a corner. "Buffy…" William called, sing-song. "Better come out now, luv."

"Gotta catch me, Will," Buffy called back.

"Oh, you are so in for it," William replied, following her around the corner. He stalked down the hall before stopping for a moment, glancing around. There was a door on his right and on his left, and he looked between them, trying to decide which one he'd find Buffy behind. The door on the left was slightly ajar, and William smiled to himself, going to the right. If he knew Buffy—which he was willing to wager he did by this point—she wouldn't be behind door number obvious.

He opened the door, finding himself in one of the guest rooms. Buffy was perched on the bed, wearing nothing but a smile. "Took you long enough, lover."

"You are in serious trouble, missy," William said, going towards the bed.

Buffy trembled at the look on his face, but decided to taunt him some more. "Am I, like, supposed to be scared and stuff?" she asked, eyes wide.

With a growl, William pounced, grabbing her. Buffy squealed as he turned her over his knee, his hand coming down hard on her ass. "You were a very bad girl, Buffy," William said, his voice dark. "Gettin' me all worked up and runnin' away like that. Very naughty indeed."

"I'm sorry," Buffy said, although her tone suggest otherwise. "I'll be very good from now on."

"I don't think you will," William replied. "I think you'll keep being naughty until I teach you a lesson." He spanked her again, making Buffy buck against him.

"Yes! Teach me, William. Show me what a bad girl I was to tease you."

William started to spank her in earnest then, raining down hard blows until her bottom was bright red. Suddenly, he stopped, pulling Buffy up by her hair. "On your knees," he ordered.

Buffy immediately complied, falling to her knees in front of where he sat on the edge of the bed. "Suck my cock," William said. "Show me you've learned your lesson."

Buffy gave him a small smile before leaning in, taking him into her mouth as her hand wrapped around the base of his cock. She sucked him until she could tell he was almost at the brink before pulling back, starting to rise to her feet once more. However, before she had the chance to escape again, William grabbed her by the arm, throwing her back on the bed.

"Not this time, baby," he said, shaking his head. "This time you're going to finish what you started." He climbed on top of her, holding her hands over her head with one of his hands as he thrust into her hard. Buffy cried out, her legs going around his waist as William pounded into her. It wasn't long until he roared in completion, pushing her down into the mattress with his hips as he shot inside of her.

"William…" Buffy whined as he rolled off her. "You got me all hot…I need to come again."

William glanced at her, arching an eyebrow. "Can't say I have a lot of sympathy for you right now, pet."

Buffy pouted. "But you got to come eventually," she said. "And I know you had fun."

"True. But you've already come twice. Looks to me like you're ahead of me by one."

"So?"

"So, I don't think you're in any position to be complaining. Besides, you tried to run off again after the spanking. Seems to me like you haven't learned your lesson."

Buffy trembled harder. God, he was hot when he was like this… "You're right. That was very, very bad of me. You better punish me right away."

"You're right. I should." William leaned back against the pillows and closed his eyes.

"Willlliam!" Buffy whined. "Come on…Punish me, please?" She sat up on her haunches, pouting.

William opened one eye. "I am."

"What!? That is so unfair!"

"Innit?" William replied before closing his eye again.

"Fine. If you won't get me off then I'll just go and…"

Before Buffy could finish her sentence, William had bolted up, grabbing her by the waist. "You'll do what?"

"Do it myself?" Buffy squeaked in response.

William leaned in, his mouth by her ear as he spoke in a low tone. "You wouldn't get someone else to do it, would you, Buffy?"

"No," Buffy said, gasping as one of his hands trailed down to roughly tweak her clit. "Only you."

William rubbed her clit harder. "That feel good, kitten? Do you like the feel of my fingers on you?"

"Y…yes…" Buffy panted, her body on the edge of release. "Oh god, William…"

Suddenly, William jerked his hand away, and Buffy gasped. "No! Don't stop! Evil!"

"Turn about, fair play—all that rot," William replied. He let go of Buffy for a moment, only to stand up and grab her again, this time throwing her over his shoulder.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Buffy asked, struggling even though she was really quite fine where she was. This position gave her a great view of his ass…

"You were right. You need to be punished," William said matter-of-factly. "And I think you need a bit of your own medicine."

"Huh?"

"I'm tying you up, luv."

"Oh." Buffy grinned as William carried her back down the hall to his bedroom. Tied up and at the mercy of a possessive and growly William. Oh yeah, she was about to have some fun…

*** *** ***

Wanna see how William gives Buffy a taste of her own medicine? Please review!

Also, to address the frustration over the couple not yet being able to express how they really feel about each other. For one thing, they're seventeen year old high school students. How many of those are there that make the best choices in their relationships? In a lot of ways, they're both kids trying to deal with grown up feelings, and they aren't sure how to do it yet. Also, if they professed their love now and smoothed everything over, the story would be over. Do you want the story to be over? Hmm? I promise you I'm not going to drag you throw chapter after chapter of heart-wrenching angst (not to say it's not going to get rough at all, but hey—gotta have something happen to move the story along) and I'm not the sort of author who likes to end a story with tears. So just sit back and enjoy the ride for a while—it'll make getting there all the more fun.