Buffy let William position her on the bed, face down with her hands bound together, stretched out above her head and her legs spread and tied individually to the posts. Once he had her restrained, he sat down on the bed beside her, his hands gently stroking her back and legs. "You're beautiful, pet," William said, his husky voice making her shiver. "Such a perfect little body."

Buffy trembled, her mind whirling. He'd carried her in here promising punishment, but now he was touching her gently, reverently. "Gorgeous you are," William murmured, leaning down to press a soft kiss against her shoulder blade. He moved his lips to the nape of her neck, brushing her hair out of the way to kiss her there. "Such a sexy little kitten."

William pulled up suddenly, his hand coming down to smack her ass. "And also very naughty."

Buffy cried out, the blow taking her by surprise. How the heck had he figured out to do that? He'd taken to sex like a duck to water, his natural instincts always spot on. She smiled to herself, deciding to see if she could push him just a little further. Every nudge she'd given him so far had resulted in amazing sex.

"I am naughty," Buffy said, glancing over her shoulder at him. "Very, very naughty. I'm not sure your hand is going to teach me enough of a lesson."

William paused, the unsure expression he always wore when she mentioned something new cropping back up. Buffy smirked to herself knowing she'd manage to make that go away soon enough when he got lost in his sensual side again. "What do you mean?" he asked her.

"Well, obviously it wasn't enough in the guest room since I tried to get away before I finished pleasuring you."

"Good point," William said, deciding to see where Buffy was going to go with this. "Any suggestions, luv?"

Buffy's brow furrowed as she pretended to give it a good deal of thought. "Hmm…I think you're going to have to use your belt. It'll teach me a much better lesson."

William coughed. "Buffy…I…I could hurt you."

"Which, as we've discussed before, is part of the fun," Buffy replied.

"I know, but…" William sighed. "That just seems like too much, pet. It could really hurt you."

"We could try it. If it gets too much, I'll say…caterpillar."

"Caterpillar?" William asked, eyebrow arched.

"Safe word," Buffy explained. "Something I'm not likely to normally just shout out during sex. If I say it, it means it's too much and you need to stop. Okay?"

William thought about it for a moment. It was obvious Buffy had let someone do this to her before, and he didn't doubt that she'd let him know if it was too much. "Yeah, okay."

"You'll like it, Will. Trust me. You obviously get off on the rough stuff."

His old blush was back at that, and Buffy couldn't help but smirk. She liked that he still retained that little bit of innocence even with everything they'd done over the past week. "Yeah…guess I do."

"It's okay," Buffy said, shifting a little in her bonds. "I do, too. Not like it makes you a perv." She frowned. "Okay, so it does, but you're in good pervy company."

William chuckled then. "I can deal with that."

"Good. Now get to the spanking. This ass isn't going to get any redder on its own."

William's eyes darted to the ass in question, and he licked his lips. "Right." He cleared his throat before walking over to his closet, opening it and going towards his belts. His hands trembled as he reached towards them, only to pull back. Which one should he use? Was their a certain kind that Buffy liked more than others? It seemed suddenly like a monumental decision, something he had seriously consider.

"Will! Come on, just grab one and come smack my ass with it, will you? I'm getting impatient over here."

He snatched a belt from the rack then, coming back over to the bed in a hurry. "That's quite a bit of sass coming from a woman in your position," William said, his voice dropping.

Buffy trembled. Uncertain William was gone again, replaced by the assertive, dominant version she was growing so very fond of. She glanced at him. "You're right. That was very bad of me. I'm sorry…" She dropped her eyes before adding, "Sir."

William raised an eyebrow at the last word. Sir? He thought about it for a moment before he decided he liked it. "Not as sorry as you're going to be, girl."

"Oh yeah," Buffy thought. "Now things are getting good." "I'm ready for my punishment, sir," she said aloud.

William held the belt in his hands, pushing down the last bits of his nervousness. Buffy would tell him if he did something wrong. He took a deep breath, then raised the belt, bringing it down with an audible crack against her skin. Buffy bucked, crying out at the blow. "Did I hurt you?" William asked softly.

"I didn't say the word," Buffy reminded him. "And you're breaking character…sir."

William swallowed. "Right then," he said before bringing the belt down again. Her bottom was already growing red, dark marks across it from where he'd hit her. When Buffy still said nothing, he brought the belt down twice more in succession. Buffy was whimpering, but she still said nothing that sounded even remotely like "caterpillar." He reached down and rubbed her ass softly, hearing Buffy whimper again at the touch. "How's that, naughty girl?" he asked. "Are you learning your lesson?"

"Yes, sir," Buffy said.

"I don't know if you are," William replied, his voice dropping back down to that husky purr that turned Buffy on so much. "I thought you'd learned your lesson earlier, but you still misbehaved."

"Then you better punish me a little more, sir. Just…just to make sure."

William rubbed her bottom again, noticing that it was warm to the touch. "Have to make sure you learn your lesson," he replied, pulling up and bringing the belt down again. Buffy yelped, her body bucking violently, and William gave her a moment before spanking her with the belt three more times. He looked up to see tears on Buffy's cheeks and he reached out, wiping them away with his thumb. "Are you okay, kitten?" he asked softly.

"Uh huh," Buffy said, nodding. "God, I'm so fucking wet right now, William." She cried out when the belt came down again unexpectedly.

"You didn't call me sir," William said with a wicked grin that made Buffy think for a moment that she was going to come right then.

"I'm sorry, sir."

"Better," William replied. "I think you've about learned your lesson. Just a couple more should do it."

Buffy nodded. "Yes, sir." She gritted her teeth as William spanked her twice more before dropping the belt down to the ground and sitting beside her on the bed, gently caressing her sore bottom.

"You took your punishment like a good girl, Buffy," William said. "I think you've earned some pleasure now."

"Please, sir," Buffy begged, writhing beneath his hand. "I'll be good if you let me come."

William dipped his fingers down, finding her pussy drenched. Apparently she really did get off on this sort of thing… "All right, baby. Want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, please. I want your cock sooo bad."

William grabbed a couple of pillows, pushing them under Buffy's hips to lift them off the bed and give him better leverage. He left her bound as he slipped in between her spread legs, rubbing the tip of his cock against her wet pussy lips. "Beg me for it, Buffy. Tell me how sorry you are for teasing me earlier."

"I'm sorry!" Buffy replied, pushing back against him only to whimper in frustration when she couldn't get him inside. "I'm so sorry…I was a bad, bad girl. I've learned my lesson, and I want you to fuck me so much. Please, William!" She cried out as his hand came down hard on her ass. "Sir!" she amended quickly. "I want you, sir!"

William plunged inside of her then, and Buffy moaned, finally feeling complete again. Her eyes rolled back in her head as he took her hard, the bed shaking with the force of his thrusts. It wasn't long before she was coming, screaming and thrashing, whipping her head from side to side as she squeezed around William's cock, pulling him over with her.

"Holy fuck," William muttered as he pulled out and collapsed beside her on the bed. Buffy tried to respond, but could only manage a wordless mewl of satisfaction.

With a deep breath, William sat up, untying Buffy's arms and legs before pulling her to him, holding her close. "Are you okay, luv?" he asked softly.

"Yeah," Buffy replied. "My ass stings, but I knew that would happen."

"I…I wasn't too hard on you, was I?" William asked.

"No. You were perfect." She kissed his cheek. "You're always perfect."

He blushed under her compliment. "I…I wouldn't go that far."

"I would." She kissed his shoulder. "Today has been a really, really good day."

"It has," William agreed. "I wish we could spend tomorrow the same way, but it would raise too many questions if I didn't meet with my tutor."

"I know," Buffy replied. "But I'll be back over after school. We can have more naughty fun time then."

"Works for me." William took a deep breath. "But right now…"

"Totally spent?" Buffy finished for him.

"Oh yeah."

"Me, too," Buffy said. "I'm not sure I have anywhere near the energy for more sex. And you know, I think that may be a first for me."

William gave her a teasing grin. "Did I break you?"

"Quite possibly." Buffy sat up, groaning a little as she did. "You also made me work up an appetite again. Let's go downstairs and raid your kitchen."

"All right," William said with a chuckle. "Just let me find where you threw my jeans."

*** *** ***

They'd made a dinner out of whatever they could find in the fridge, William discovering that his girlfriend apparently had quite a fondness for cheese. Her eyes had lit up when he'd pulled it out, and he filed it away as one more thing to keep in mind about Buffy—all it took to make her happy was apparently a block of cheddar.

Afterwards, they'd gone into the den, turning on the television. They'd argued over which channel to watch until Buffy had managed to successfully distract him long enough to snatch the remote.

William still said flashing him the way she had had been foul play, but when she'd snuggled up against him to watch the show, he'd no longer cared. Instead, he'd just wrapped his arm around her and held her there.

At some point, Buffy had drifted off to sleep, and William had all but forgotten the television even existed. She'd put his shirt back on before they'd come downstairs, and William smiled to see her still in it. She seemed more like his girlfriend in that moment than she had any other time, wearing his clothes as she slept curled at his side on the couch. He brushed a kiss against her forehead, giving voice for the first time to the feelings he had for her now that he knew she couldn't hear him.

"I love you, Buffy."

William reached over her and picked up the remote, turning off the television before standing and gathering her in his arms, carrying her back up to his room. Once there, he laid her on the bed, grateful that she got to stay there with him that night. Everything felt right when she was in his arms. He stripped off his jeans before joining her, pulling the covers up around them.

Buffy's eyes opened slowly. "William?" she said groggily.

"I'm here, luv. Go to sleep."

"Did you set the alarm?"

"No. Thanks for the reminder," he said, reaching to the clock beside the bed.

"Better set it for a little bit early, so we can have morning sex," Buffy said with a small yawn.

William finished setting the alarm and turned towards Buffy again, gathering her back in his arms. It seemed so natural to be going to bed with her, as if they'd done it every night for years instead of only once in the past week, and then not under the best of circumstances. He ran his hand down her cheek before leaning in and kissing her tenderly. "Good night, sweetheart."

"Good night, William," Buffy replied, nuzzling against him as her eyes closed. She smiled, content to be right where she was.

*** *** ***

Please review. It inspires the muse.

To clarify the note from the previous chapter—it's not going to be heavy angst. A little teeny bit is coming up, but it's really not going to be that much. But personally, I think the strongest relationships are the ones that have been tested by a little adversity…