Buffy was beginning to doubt the sanity of her decision to introduce William to the sexual uses of foodstuff. He'd taken his time drizzling the chocolate syrup over her body and now he was torturing her by meticulously licking off every bit. The feel of his tongue on her skin was driving her crazy as he was kept it away from any place that would actually grant her release, choosing instead to work her into a frenzy without giving her ultimate satisfaction.

She'd complain if she was capable of doing anything but whimpering…

With a sigh of relief, Buffy realized he'd finished with the chocolate, but then he grabbed the whipped cream, prepared to start the torture anew. "William…" she managed to gasp, thrusting her hips up.

William gave a low chuckle as he covered one of her breasts with the whipped cream. "Patience, kitten. Good things come to those who wait."

"I want good things now," Buffy whined.

"This isn't good?" William asked with a teasing grin, leaning in to wrap his tongue around her nipple, lapping off the cream.

"Gah! Good…" Buffy replied, arching into his mouth. "Just need…need more good…"

William finished with one breast before moving to the other, repeating his previous actions. Buffy fisted the sheets tightly, her head thrashing from side to side. William pulled up, licking his lips as he made a trail of whipped cream leading down her toned stomach. Buffy cried out as his tongue soon followed, William making his way to the apex of her thighs before stopping.

"William, please…" Buffy begged.

William folded his arms over her abdomen, resting his chin on them. "Need something, luv?"

All Buffy could do was whimper again as she tried in vain to thrust her hips upwards. He knew damn good and well what she wanted, and why he was refusing to give it to her was beyond her. Why wouldn't he just… She paused, a memory coming forward in her lust-addled brain. William tied up, her toying with him as he strained for her to take his cock into her mouth.

Oh he was evil…

"William…don't tease me anymore. Need you so much…"

"I don't know, pet. There's something to be said for teasing. Can see why you had so much fun with it yesterday…"

That gained him yet another whimper from Buffy.

"You need me, don't you baby?" he asked, his voice sounding like a purr. "Need what I can give you, how good I can make you feel."

Buffy nodded vigorously, squirming beneath him. She did, more than anything in the world right then. If he would just…

"Beg me. Tell me how you need me."

Buffy shivered, forcing the words to her throat. "Will, please…need you…need you to touch me, to make me come…please…I'm begging you…"

William pulled up, grabbing the can of whipped cream again. He spread it on Buffy's pussy, making her cry out, her hips bucking with the sudden feel of the cool, wet substance. The next thing she felt was William's hot tongue, licking up the white cream from her skin. Her orgasm hit quickly, but he continued until she was clean again, keeping the aftershocks coming until he pulled up and she slumped bonelessly to the mattress.

She had very little time to recuperate before William had grabbed her legs, lifting them up as he slammed his cock inside of her. Buffy cried out, grabbing his shoulders and holding on. Every nerve in her body seemed over-sensitized from the combination of the tongue bath and the massive orgasm she was still coming down from, and the way he was pounding into her now was making her see stars.

When she came again, her scream reverberated off the walls, and the clamping of her pussy walls pulled William over with her, his cries mixing with hers, filling the room with their sounds of pleasure.

He managed to roll off of her body, flopping to the side, his breathing harsh and uneven. "Bloody hell. That was just one time and I already don't think I can move."

"Me either. Maybe it's cumulative exhaustion from the past week," Buffy suggested. She sighed in contentment. "I don't really mind, though. The sex is nice, but I like this part, too. The afters…"

"Yeah, so do I," William replied. "I like sharing this with you, feeling close to you like this."

Buffy rolled over, her head now against his chest, and William swallowed as he looked into her eyes. How easy it would be just to tell her how he felt for her… It was more of a struggle to keep the words from coming from his mouth than he knew it would be to say them, but he kept silent. Instead he wrapped his arms around her and held her tight, wondering if maybe she could feel how much she meant to him.

"William?"

"Yeah, kitten?"

"What do you want to do with your life?"

William frowned, Buffy's question not one he had expected. "What do you mean?"

"If you could have any job in the world some day, what would it be?"

"Poet laureate," William replied with a small shrug.

Buffy arched an eyebrow. "Seriously?"

"Yes. I mean, it's never going to happen because I'm a horrible poet, but that's something I've dreamt about."

"That's not the answer most seventeen year old boys would give, you know."

"Yeah, I know." William sighed. "Having new clothes and a different haircut doesn't change the fact that I'm still a complete geek, Buffy."

"I didn't say you were a geek, William," Buffy replied. "Just said it was a different sort of dream to have. But it's kind of cool, actually. Better than say, wanting to get in the fraternity next year in college that gets you the most beer and pussy…"

"No, I suppose that's not really a goal of mine at all," William said with a chuckle.

"So you're not looking forward to all the naked co-ed fun college has to offer?"

"Got all of that I need right here," William replied, giving her a squeeze. Suddenly his expression got sad. "But you won't be around then, will you? School year ends and you're on your way back to the other side of the world."

Buffy hadn't thought about that much since she'd gotten with William. She was so happy here with him, and the last thing she wanted to do was leave this behind to return to her life in the States. She'd never had a single day there that had been anything like the ones William gave her. "I guess," she replied. "I haven't really given it a lot of thought."

"It's your home, though," William said.

Thinking of Los Angeles as home now made Buffy's stomach turn. The only time she'd ever felt home was when she was here with William. "Home is where your heart is," Buffy said softly.

William looked away from her. And he supposed that was where her heart was…

Buffy didn't want to think about not being with William anymore. The stretch of months that had once seemed like a lengthy prison sentence now seemed like no time at all, a blink of her life in which she could be happy. But she didn't want to dwell on it when she was with him, wanting instead to hold on tightly to the little bit of happiness she did have. "I like it here with you," she told him.

William looked back at her. "Really?"

"Well, duh," Buffy replied with a grin. "Have I ever appeared anything but content when we're together? But yeah, I do. I feel…safe with you."

"You are," William said, his hand running down her bare arm. "I wouldn't let anything hurt you."

Buffy wrapped her arms tighter around him. The light mood they'd begun the afternoon with had been effectively squashed, and she wanted it back. She didn't like this heavy feeling that came from dwelling on the uncertain future. She needed a distraction…

Slowly, she slipped down his body, stopping at his limp cock. Her fingers grazed against it, making it immediately begin to show signs of life. "Thought you were shagged out," William said, looking down at her and raising an eyebrow.

"I've rested up." The grin she gave him was one of challenge. "Unless, of course, you aren't…"

William growled, hauling her back up his body by her arms and flipping her beneath him. Buffy's squeal of delighted surprise was muffled by his mouth as it came down hard against hers.

She had her distraction.

*** *** ***

William looked down at Buffy curled against his side and wondered how in the world he was going to be able to sleep when his mother came back home and Buffy couldn't spend her nights in his bed anymore. This was but the third time and he was already addicted to the feel of her against her as he slept.

But then she'd only be next door… His mind trailed to the brief conversation he'd had with her that afternoon about what she'd do after she finished out the school year. Part of him had hoped that she'd say of course she wouldn't go back to California because she couldn't bear the thought of leaving him, but he was smart enough to know that that was a foolish hope. Her life wasn't here. It was there. He was just someone to pass the time with until she got to go back to her home and her real love.

And when that happened, William knew the empty nights that followed would be enough to tear him apart.

William tried to push down the sudden desperate need for her that arose inside of him. They'd made love already before she'd fallen asleep, and he shouldn't disturb her. But he couldn't make it go away. Someday, she'd be gone, and he wouldn't be able to touch her anymore. That thought made something inside him snap, and he rolled her over, plunging inside of her.

Buffy's eyes popped open, her brow wrinkling in confusion. "William?" she asked sleepily.

"Needed you…" William gasped, pushing in hard. "Couldn't wait…"

Buffy groaned, William's deep, powerful thrusts working her into a quick frenzy. He slammed in and out of her, their coupling almost brutal, and Buffy held on to him, her fingernails leaving bloodied crescents in his shoulders.

As soon as he felt her coming around him, William let himself go, roaring with his release. Spent, he slumped against her, his head on her chest. Buffy ran her hand through his curls. "Are you okay?" she asked softly.

"Yeah," William replied, rolling over and pulling her with him so their positions were reversed. "Just needed to have you is all."

"Oh. I can live with that." Buffy kissed his chest. "Good night again, baby," she said, already starting to drift back to sleep.

"Good night," William replied, keeping her close.

*** *** ***

"Hey, you managed to make it to first period today—on time and everything!" Willow said with a teasing grin as Buffy plopped down at her desk.

"We set the alarm for an hour earlier," Buffy replied. "I'm so freaking tired. I know we should probably sleep more, but the logical part of my brain that reminds me of that tends to get itself bound and gagged by Lust Bunny Buffy whenever William's around." She sighed heavily. "I'm pathetic."

"A little, but it's sweet—lust bunnies and all," Willow said with a laugh.

Buffy glanced to the side, noticing an empty chair that was usually filled by now. "Is Cecily not here?"

"I haven't seen her," Willow replied. "She could just be running late."

"Or maybe she was eaten by a bear," Buffy suggested perkily.

"I don't think there's a lot of bears running around in the area," Willow said.

"It could've escaped from a traveling circus."

"Not a lot of those either."

"Rabid…um, bunny attack?"

Willow giggled. "I think the traveling circus escapee bear was more plausible."

"Either way, I'd be perfectly happy if she didn't show up today. Or, you know, ever."

Willow crossed her fingers on both hands. "Here's to hoping Cecily's been mauled by rabid bunnies."

"Thanks," Buffy said with a laugh.

The teacher walked into the room then, clearing his throat as he did, and Buffy and Willow both turned their attention to the front of the classroom, any further discussion needing to wait until later.

*** *** ***

William opened the front door, fully expecting to see his tutor on the other side.

Who he didn't expect to see was Cecily Underwood. "What do you want?" he asked, his tone cold.

"William, we need to talk about Buffy."

"No, I'm afraid we really don't," William replied. "You made your feelings for me quite clear last week, Miss Underwood. We have nothing further to discuss."

Cecily thrust a thick brown packet towards him. "No, really, William, I think you're going to want to take a look at this."

William frowned. "What is it?"

"The truth about your darling Buffy," Cecily replied. "I sincerely doubt you know the sort of person she really is, William. If you did, you certainly wouldn't be risking your family's name the way you are. And what would your poor mother think if she knew the sort of woman you were associating with?"

"Buffy's a good person, Cecily. Whatever you think you know about her, it isn't true."

"Look in the packet, William. It's all there. Every sordid detail."

William swallowed. Could it really be as bad as Cecily was claiming? He'd known Buffy had been in some trouble in California, but he couldn't imagine it would be something that bad. He'd assumed she'd merely had some trouble keeping up her grades.

His hands trembled as he worked the clasp on the back of the packet, opening it up and pulling out the stack of papers inside.

*** *** ***

Yeah, I know. I'm mean, evil, and cruel. *ducks*

Please review!