William was sitting on the edge of his bed when Buffy climbed in through the window. She walked over to him, straddling his legs before meeting his lips for a kiss.

"I missed you," William said as they broke apart for air.

"We were only apart for an hour," Buffy replied.

"A minute's too bloody long," William growled, flipping them so they were lying on the bed with Buffy pinned beneath him. "And it's been hours since I've been inside of you." He dipped his head, kissing her neck.

Buffy gasped, his touch exciting her, though one question remained on her mind after her brief run in with Giles. "William?"

He didn't look up, his lips staying against her skin. "Hmm?"

"Did you know about your mom and Giles?"

William froze. "What?"

"I caught Giles outside sneaking in through the backdoor."

William pulled up, looking at Buffy in horror. "Please tell me you're joking."

"Nope. I'm completely and totally serious."

"He…he couldn't be coming to see her."

Buffy cocked an eyebrow. "It's either that or he's making off with the good silver."

"He was sneaking in just now?" William asked. "When you were coming in?"

Buffy nodded. "I just finished talking to him."

"So he's probably in there now with…with my mother." William made an expression of extreme distaste.

"More than likely."

William pulled up off of Buffy completely, sitting on the edge of the bed again, his head going down to rest in his hands. "Oh god."

Buffy perched up on her elbows. "It's not that big of a deal. Besides, it's sorta sweet."

"Sweet? My mother is having sex!"

"What's wrong with that?"

William looked over at Buffy as if she were completely insane. "It's my mother and it's…" He stopped, shuddering.

"Well, then let's not think about it right now," Buffy said, coming up behind William and wrapping her arms around him. "Let's concentrate on something else." She ran her hands down his chest, leaning in to nip at his ear.

William settled into her embrace, his eyes closing before they popped open again. "I can't," he said.

Buffy pulled back, frowning in confusion. "What do you mean you can't?"

"I mean I can't. My mother's in the house…"

"We've done it with your mother in the house before," Buffy pointed out. "Several times."

"I know, but then she wasn't…" William shuddered again.

"You're not the tiniest bit hard right now, are you?" Buffy asked with a heavy sigh.

William turned and looked at her. "Well I was before you went and killed the mood!"

"I didn't think you'd react to it quite like this."

"So I'm supposed to stay in the mood knowing my mum's getting shagged right down the hall?" William paled as soon as those words were out of his mouth. "Oh bloody hell."

"Do you want to go somewhere else?" Buffy asked him.

"Oh god, yes. Now would be good."

William and Buffy stood, heading towards the door. With his hand on the knob, William stopped short. "We have to pass her room to get out."

"So? I doubt she would've left the door open," Buffy replied.

"I know, but we might be able to…hear something."

Buffy paused, thinking about that for a moment. She could deal with the idea of Anne and Giles abstractly, but she was sure she'd be in the same state William was in now if it became a little more tangible—and audible. "Okay, you've got a good point with that. Wanna learn how to climb out of a window?"

"Anything to get me out of here."

Buffy took his hand. "It's easy. Just follow my lead."

*** *** ***

"It's really not that bad. Just a couple of scrapes," Buffy said soothingly, looking over William's face.

"Bloody tree," William muttered.

"You made it most of the way. Only missed those last couple of branches," Buffy replied. "This is going to sting a little."

William hissed as Buffy dabbed at the cuts on his face with an alcohol-dipped cotton ball. "It was worth it to get out of there, though," he said.

After she finished cleaning his wounds, Buffy reached over and put the cotton ball in the trash before kissing William's cheek, careful not to irritate the scratches. "Is the change of scenery making it better?"

"A little. It's been a very traumatic night, though. Still might need a little more…distraction." William gave her a crooked grin.

"I think I can provide that," Buffy said with a slow smile, dropping down to her knees in front of him. She unbuttoned his jeans, pulling his cock out into her hand. "This distracting?"

"Getting there," William replied. "It might help if you took off your top while you did that." He gave her a small wink.

"Happy to oblige," Buffy said, pulling her shirt over her head. "How about now?"

William looked down at the breasts displayed tantalizingly before him, barely covered by thin black lace. "Much better."

Buffy dipped her head, taking him into her mouth. From William's hiss of pleasure and the look on his face, she was sure that she'd successfully refocused his attention. His thoughts had narrowed now, centered on her and what she was doing to him, and she loved that she was that for him, that she was his world. She knew it went beyond the physical. He didn't lose his interest in her when she wasn't touching him, when she wasn't right there. She was in more than his thoughts. She was in his heart.

"Buffy…"

She looked up as William whispered her name, his body trembling. He was gorgeous, and he was hers. Buffy pulled up, responding to his sudden look of confusion by placing her hand against his chest and pushing him back onto the mattress. She pressed her body against his, leaning down with her mouth against his ear. "I want you inside me now."

William shivered, his arms going around her waist. Buffy pulled up, looking down into his eyes, the blue almost black with passion. The outside world had disappeared for both of them now, only love and lust still existing.

Buffy took hold of the bottom of his t-shirt, pulling it off of his body and revealing his sculptured torso to her gaze. It was a sight that never ceased to amaze her as much as it had that first night when she'd discovered what he'd kept hidden under those loose clothes he used to wear. Pale skin pulled taut over tightly corded muscles, begging her to run her fingers down it, to touch this bit of perfection granted to her. William groaned as she did just that, his hips pushing up against her, showing her how desperate he was for more skin-to-skin contact.

She responded by sliding down his legs, removing his boots before tugging his jeans off, leaving him completely exposed to her. She climbed back up to his hips then, straddling his bare thighs.

William reached up, tangling his fingers in her hair to pull her mouth to his, kissing her until she was dizzy. Buffy panted as he pulled away, the desire in his eyes mirroring her own. Needing him inside of her, she reached down and unzipped her jeans, pushing at them almost frantically until she was able to kick off both the jeans and her shoes. She pulled back up then, William's hands going to her hips as she slid down, taking him all the way inside of her.

Their eyes locked as she rode him, saying more with a gaze than they ever could with words. Buffy moved her hips in a steady rhythm, whimpering with loss every time she pulled up and caused William to slide out almost completely. She needed him inside, needed him there to give her that feeling of completion.

Buffy felt herself nearing the edge already, the intensity of what she felt heightening her pleasure. She bucked up when her orgasm hit, calling William's name as she did. His grip on her tightened, his fingers digging into her hips. Buffy came down panting, but fell back into her rhythm as she saw William was still searching for his own release. His body was tense, set on edge, and Buffy leaned down, whispering in his ear the words she knew would push him over.

"I love you."

William came inside of her then, hard, his hips raising up from the bed, pushing him somehow deeper inside of her. Soon, Buffy's cries of pleasure joined his as his orgasm triggered a second one in her.

Buffy collapsed into William's arms, her head resting at the crook of his neck as he pressed soft kisses against her hair. After a few moments, Buffy looked up, finding his eyes again. "So where do things go from here? I mean, we're really together now, aren't we? I love you and you love me, and we're all official with the whole me meeting your mom thing, right?" She spoke quickly, a hint of nervousness still in her voice that William knew would take time for him to banish completely.

"Yeah, pet, we are," William replied. He stroked her cheek with his thumb. "You're mine now, Buffy."

"You're mine, too," she said.

"I know. For as long as you'll have me."

"I'll always have you, William. I couldn't live any other way. Not anymore." Buffy lowered her head again, resting it against his chest as William's hand came up to rub against her back. They were silent for a while until she spoke again. "William?"

"Yeah?"

"That whole you being a baron thing—it doesn't mean you're going to have an arranged marriage or something does it?"

William chuckled at her question, the sound rumbling through Buffy's body. "No, luv. We are a bit more progressive over here than that."

"Good. Because if you did have to, then I'd probably have to kill her, and it would just be one big mess."

"Somehow I don't doubt that one bit."

"It was all I could do to keep from ripping Cecily's arms off and beating her with them when I saw her touching you," Buffy said. "Only I get to do that."

"Barring that one rather unpleasant experience, you're the only one who ever has," William said, kissing the top of her head.

"Does that bother you?"

"Does it sound like it bothers me?"

Buffy looked up again, needing to see his eyes. "No, but maybe later, you'll start thinking about how you've only had me and wonder if maybe some other girl would…"

William pressed his finger against Buffy's mouth, silencing her. "Won't ever happen, Buffy. When I think about how it's only ever going to be you, it doesn't make me want to be with other women. It makes me feel damn lucky for finding the perfect woman the first time."

Buffy swallowed, his words bringing tears to her eyes. "I love you, William."

William leaned down, his lips almost brushing hers. "I love you, too," he replied before kissing her.

*** *** ***

Sorry that chapter was shorter than the others, but it's then end of the main part of the story, so I couldn't really add another scene to make it longer. There is an epilogue though, so look for that in the next couple of days. I plan to have it done before I leave town this weekend (hopefully).

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and please remember to leave a review!