Buffy leaned against the door to her current home, batting her eyelashes coquettishly at William. "Would you like to come in?" she asked, doing her best to leave as little room for interpretation to her meaning as possible, even to someone as new to the sexual world as William.

"I…I shouldn't. Mother will be expecting me to come home. I've…I've left her too long already," William said, looking away from Buffy's sultry expression.

"Are you sure?" She leaned forward, pressing her hands against his chest. "I could…model my purchases for you."

William thought of the numerous undergarments in the bags he was still holding and his mouth went dry. "I…I need to go home." He thrust the bags towards her. "It was a pleasure spending the afternoon with you, Miss Summers. I do hope you have a pleasant evening."

Buffy mentally cursed at the return of his formal tone as she took her bags. She'd been sure he'd take her up on her offer. Dammit. "I had a good time, too, William. I'd like to do it again sometime."

William stared at the ground. "Yes. That…that would be nice. Well, um, good bye, Miss Summers."

"Buffy. Bye, William." William hurried off to his own house, and Buffy blew out a deep breath. "Well, fuck."

*** *** ***

"William, did you have a nice time with Miss Summers?"

The sound of his mother's voice made William stop in his tracks. He had been walking right past the parlor without telling her as much as hello, something he'd never done before. What was wrong with him? He'd always been such a good boy, such a good son. He took long, deep breaths, willing his body to calm down as he went into the parlor. "I did, Mother," he said. "She is a very nice young lady."

His mother smiled. "I'm so happy to hear that, William. I would very much like to meet her. Do you think we should invite her for tea?"

William paled at the thought of Buffy in the same room as his mother. "I…don't know. She's American. They don't drink tea," he said, coming up with the quickest excuse he could.

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to invite her. Be polite. You should ring her tomorrow, see if she would be free next weekend."

William nodded, knowing he couldn't tell his mother no. Hopefully, Buffy would refuse and it wouldn't be an issue. He cleared his throat. "Do you need anything, mother?"

"No, I'm fine. I was about on my way to bed, actually. Going to turn in early tonight. I'm quite tired." She started to stand, and William was immediately at her side.

"Here, Mother, let me help you."

She patted his arm. "You're a good son. I'm a very lucky mother to be blessed with such a child."

William tried not to think about how disappointed she'd be if she knew of his behavior over the past couple of days as he led her up to her room.

*** *** ***

Buffy was beyond frustrated. Her day with William had gotten her more worked up than she'd been in a long time, and she had no outlet for any of it. She hadn't even brought her vibrator with her… She lay on the bed, sweaty from the attempt to finger herself until the tension went away, only to find that it merely took the edge off. It wasn't nearly as exciting as it had been the night before when she'd known William was watching her…

He was going to have to give into her soon. He was a seventeen year old boy, after all. Hot girl (and she knew she was hot) flaunting her body in front of him, he'd have to go for it. No guy was that virtuous, no matter what Mother said…

She sighed, her patience already at its end. It had been over a month since the last time she'd gotten laid, and a girl could only take so much. That gorgeous man next door better be fucking her brains out soon. Otherwise she was pretty sure she'd just combust.

*** *** ***

William woke suddenly, his eyes widening at the vision before him. Buffy was naked in his bed, the moonlight streaming in from the window, illuminating her beautiful body. "What…"

She put her finger to his lips, silencing him. "Shh…Just take me, William. I can't wait anymore. I need you."

William felt powerless to deny her. He nodded and rolled over, her body now pressed beneath his. "William…" Buffy moaned breathlessly. "Make love to me, please. Oh, please!"

William drove into her, crying out as he did. Buffy clung to him, saying his name over and over as he pushed in and out, begging him not to stop. She told him that she needed him, that she wanted him, that he brought her so much pleasure. He felt more like a man than he ever had before as he pounded inside of her until she cried out, her body arching as he'd watched it do the night before.

Calling her name, William released himself inside of her, his body trembling in pleasure. Spent, he rolled them over, wrapping his arms around her and feeling…

Nothing.

His eyes opened and he realized he was alone. It had been nothing but a dream, albeit one that had left him with quite a mess in his pants. He sighed, cursing himself for not being able to stop thinking such thoughts about Buffy as he got out of bed, heading towards the bathroom to clean himself up.

*** *** ***

Buffy could hear Cecily before the brunette even walked into the room for their first period class the next morning. She turned to the girl sitting in the seat behind her. Willow Rosenberg was one of the boarding students at the school, able to be there because her huge brain had earned her a scholarship. She was also the only other American Buffy knew, which had made her bond quickly with the girl. At least they shared slang…

"Okay, I'm about to say some really weird stuff, so just go with it, please?" she said softly to Willow.

"Weird stuff? Like…?"

Cecily was in the room then, coming towards her seat near Buffy and Willow. "His cock was like huge!" Buffy said, ignoring the way Willow's eyes bugged. "I mean, oh my god it was like riding a horse. I don't think I've ever come that hard in my life."

"I'm, um, happy for you?" Willow said, not sure how she was supposed to respond.

"I mean, wow," Buffy continued. "I am sooo sore this morning. I might have to fake cramps when it's time for gym class, 'cause I can barely walk."

Cecily sat down, giving Buffy a glare. "Have a good time this weekend?" she asked, her phony tone making Buffy want to slap her. Instead, Buffy kept her perky smile and leaned over towards Cecily.

"I want to thank you for turning William down this weekend. If you hadn't done that, well, I wouldn't have had the best couple of nights of my life!" Buffy grinned brightly.

Cecily's eyes flared, her mouth drawn tight. She said nothing to Buffy as she turned around, facing forward again. Buffy smirked to herself, mouthing "tell you later" to Willow before turning around herself.

*** *** ***

Willow found Buffy almost as soon as the lunch period began and plopped down at the table with the blonde girl. "Okay, so what was that in first period?"

Buffy ignored the question, poking at the brown, lumpy substance on her plate. "I don't think this is food. I think it's some sort of demon come to suck out my brains."

"Then you better eat it before it has a chance," Willow replied. "What was that with Cecily?"

"She's a bitch," Buffy said, stabbing the brown lump with her fork. "She was really rude to my neighbor at a party this weekend, and I felt like sticking up for him a bit."

"So you didn't really, um, do what you said you did?" Willow asked, her face beginning to match her hair. "'Cause you were a little limpy when you left class…"

Buffy smiled brightly. "Wasn't that a nice touch? I thought that was a nice touch." She frowned again and began to dissect her lunch with her knife. "No, no sex with the neighbor this weekend. Though not for lack of trying. God, Wills, I practically threw myself at the guy and he's all 'I had a pleasant time, Miss Summers.' Gah."

"Miss Summers? How old is this guy?" Willow asked.

"Seventeen, same as us," Buffy replied. "But I swear, he thinks he's like eighty. I mean, the guy's standing there with a handful of my underwear, and he doesn't jump me. What's up with that?"

Willow coughed. "Your…your underwear?"

"We went shopping." Buffy took a bite of her food and made a face as she swallowed. "Ugh. Worse than I thought it would be. Anyway, we were in town together this weekend, and I'm standing there in the store picking out the skimpiest panties I can find, and then we get back home, I offer to let him see the damn things on me, and he leaves! What is with that?"

"Um, maybe he's gay?" Willow offered.

"Nope, not gay. Guy was sporting major wood. He just didn't have the decency to stick it in me."

Willow turned even redder. "May…maybe he's not into casual sex," she said, not able to look Buffy in the eye.

"Please. He's male. They're all interested in casual sex."

"And he's not…seeing anyone else?"

"Nope," Buffy said, shaking her head. "Honestly, I don't think he's ever had a girlfriend. Man has no idea what a hottie he is."

"So he's, um, a virgin?" Willow whispered the last word, as if she was cursing and didn't want an adult to hear.

"Definitely."

Willow cleared her throat. "I'm not exactly an expert here 'cause hey, virgin myself, but, um…maybe you came on too strong. Scared him."

Buffy frowned. "Scared him?"

"Yeah. I mean, if he's all shy and stuff and he's never been with a girl, and suddenly there's this really pretty one who wants him… I'd be scared in his place."

"Huh." Buffy poked at her lunch with her fork again. She hadn't thought of that. She figured she could just make him such a drooling pile of need that he'd forget all about his shyness and jump her desperate bones. Did she need to go about this a different way, a slow sort of seduction?

Although not too slow, 'cause dammit, she needed to get laid.

Buffy smiled up brightly at the other girl. "Thanks for your advice, Willow."

Willow's brow furrowed. That had been advice? "Um, you're welcome?" she replied. She wondered for a moment what exactly was going on in Buffy's head, but decided she didn't really want to know.

*** *** ***

William stared at Buffy as she stood outside his door. She was wearing that red halter top from the day before and jeans so tight they looked painted on. While his mouth seemed unsure of what to say, his cock certainly knew what it wanted, immediately standing up at attention.

"Rupert went out for the evening, and he gave the servants the night off, so I'm like all alone in that big house over there and really, really bored," Buffy said with a perky smile. She twirled the end of one of her low pigtails, watching how William's eyes zeroed in on the movement. "You like, wanna come over and keep me company?"

"Keep you company?" William repeated, his voice cracking.

"Yeah. We could, I dunno, watch a movie or something. It's just such a big, old house, and I've never been alone in it before." She made her eyes wide, batting her eyelashes. "I'm a little frightened, William."

Despite knowing that he should stay far away from this vixen that could make him achingly hard with just a look, the chivalrous side of William couldn't refuse that request. "Just let me…tell, Mother."

"Okay. I'll wait," Buffy said casually, trying to refrain from doing a happy dance.

William disappeared into the house as Buffy waited patiently in the foyer until he came back, smiling at her. "Ready to go, pet?"

Pet? Oh, Buffy liked that… Much better than "Miss Summers," that was for damn sure. Unless maybe the "Miss Summers" involved her in a leather outfit holding a paddle… She shook her head. This was no time to be thinking about bondage fun. She had a slow seduction to perform.

*** *** ***

Will Buffy's plan of "slow seduction" work? Guess you'll have to wait until next chapter to see!

Please remember to review. And a big thanks to everyone who's reviewed so far. I'm shocked and flattered to see the response this fic has gotten. I started it on a whim and never expected so many people to like it. Thank you!