William was surprised when Buffy actually put on a movie the way she'd suggested. He'd half expected her to try to rip off his clothes the second they were alone, and he wasn't sure if he was disappointed or relieved when she didn't.

His mind said relieved. His cock argued otherwise.

Buffy sat on the other side of the couch, her eyes glued on the large screen of the television. She hadn't said anything to him since the movie started, but William kept glancing over to watch her. She had her knees tucked under her, and she was leaning forward in such a way that it gave him a rather nice view of her barely-covered chest. The dream he'd had the night before popped into his mind, and he flushed in both desire and shame.

About halfway through the movie, Buffy yawned, stretching her arms over her head. William swallowed as he saw her shirt ride up, exposing the bottom of her breasts. His cock jumped in his trousers, and he picked up one of the throw pillows from the couch and put it in his lap.

Buffy noticed that with a small grin. It looked like her plan was working. Time to up the ante… She slid over, resting her head on his shoulder. With wide, innocent eyes, she looked up at him. "Is this all right? I'm sorta sleepy."

"I…I could leave if you want. Let…let you get some sleep."

Buffy shook her head. "No, this is good."

William swallowed, forcing his eyes towards the movie and not the great view of Buffy's cleavage he was currently getting. He clutched the pillow tighter.

After a few moments, Buffy yawned again, this time maneuvering herself so her hand landed beneath the pillow and on top of William's erection. She didn't look at his face, hoping she could make him think that she was oblivious to what she was touching.

William fought to keep his breathing patterns steady with Buffy's hand resting in his lap. He wanted to thrust up, to feel her warmth cupping him, but he fought his body's urges. It would be highly improper for him to do such a thing, and Buffy would have every right to slap him and order him from her home.

Buffy felt him trembling beneath her hand. Taking a deep breath, she began to rub him softly, praying that he didn't bolt. He didn't, only letting out a shuddering breath, followed by a small whimper. Deciding it was now or never, Buffy reached up and unzipped his trousers then dipped her hand in to unbutton the front of his boxers.

William gasped as he realized what she was doing. "Buffy…you shouldn't…"

"Shh…Don't think about it, baby. Just let me make you feel good." She pushed the throw pillow onto the floor as she pulled him out into her hands, her eyes widening at the first sight of his cock. It was just as big and thick as she'd suspected, and her mouth watered. Knowing she wouldn't be satisfied with just giving him a hand job, Buffy leaned down, her tongue swirling around his large cockhead, already leaking with precum.

"BUFFY!" William yelled, his hips shooting up and pushing his cock further into her mouth. He knew he should be horrified at what he was doing, should pull away from her right now and apologize for defiling her in such a way, but it felt too good. Her mouth was so warm and wet, and the way she was sliding it up and down his thick member, moaning as her tongue swirled around him was driving him around the bend.

Then she reached down and pulled out his balls, squeezing them tightly in her hand and he bucked up, his orgasm hitting him with a force he'd never experienced before. He came so hard the world seemed to darken around him, and all he knew was the pleasure Buffy had given him.

He sat on the couch trembling, his dick hanging limply from his open pants. Buffy smiled slowly beside him, wiping the rest of his spending from her lips and chin. Her tongue came out to lick her cum-covered fingers and she moaned, her eyes closing in an expression of pure bliss.

"Buffy…I…we shouldn't have…oh god."

Buffy opened her eyes, taking in the sight of the man beside her. His cock was already hardening again, and the way his glasses sat crookedly on his face turned her on more than she ever would've imagined. Forget slow. She'd gone slow enough for that night. It was getting late, and she still hadn't felt him inside of her. "You wanna fuck me, William?"

"Oh yes…" He shook his head. "I mean, no. I need…I need to go home."

"What you need, is to stick your dick inside me," Buffy said bluntly. "Trust me on this one, buddy. You are wound way too tight."

"I…" William straightened his glasses. "We shouldn't continue. What we've already done tonight has been highly improper."

Buffy grinned. "Which would be the fun part, silly." She tucked him back into his pants, even as he hissed at the confinement. "Come on. Your first time should be in a bed."

"Wait. I…I don't know if I want this."

Buffy arched an eyebrow. "You know you want it, William."

He sighed. She was right. He did know that. Even after what she'd done to him, his cock was still throbbing. "I don't know if we should. It isn't…"

"Proper. Yeah, yeah, I heard you like a million times," Buffy said, rolling her eyes. "You gotta live a little, Will. What if you die tomorrow? A huge bus could come out of nowhere and smack you down. Do you wanna die a virgin?"

William frowned. He'd never thought of it that way before… "I…I don't know."

"Come on. Seize the day." She winked. "And while you're at it, seize my hot little body."

William swallowed. He wanted Buffy, and by some miracle he still couldn't quite fathom, she wanted him, too. Why shouldn't he? Was propriety really that important? Who would it hurt to give into his body's basest desires? "Oh…okay," he said, looking down at the floor.

Buffy fought back the urge to break into a cheer, knowing that would probably only scare him. Instead, she took his hand, leading him back to her bedroom. She could feel his body trembling, and the way his head was hanging down he looked more like a man being led to the gallows than someone about to get laid. She wondered for a split second if this was really going to be worth it. What if he was so nervous that it went badly?

Then she remembered how he'd responded to the blow job she'd given him a few minutes ago and decided that was impossible. She just knew there was a very sensual man in there waiting to be awakened. And she was the one who got to do it… The prospect made her positively giddy.

Buffy brought him into her bedroom, shutting the door behind them. She let go of his hand then, turning on a small lamp beside her bed before going over to the window and drawing the curtains. She tossed a look over her shoulder. "Wouldn't want anyone being able to look in."

William paled. "Buffy, I…"

Buffy chuckled. "It's all right. I know you watched me that night, William."

He gasped, his mortification clearly written on his face. "Buffy, I'm so sorry. I never meant…

"It's okay. I wanted you to. You think I normally frig myself with the curtains open like that?"

William blushed. "I…I still shouldn't have. It…"

Buffy walked back over to him, putting her hands on his chest. "Hey. Don't. It was a show, William—for you. You liked it, didn't you?"

Looking down, William nodded.

"Did you touch yourself? Did watching me make you come?" Buffy asked, her voice low and husky.

William shivered, lust warring with his embarrassment, and he nodded again.

Buffy leaned in and nipped his earlobe. "Good." Her hands went to the buttons of William's shirt, undoing them slowly before pushing the cotton off his shoulders. She went slack-jawed at the sight of the chest now bared to her. She'd thought he probably had a great body, but this was like chiseled marble standing in her bedroom. She felt light headed, bells and whistles going off in her mind. Jackpot!

She'd stopped, staring at him, and William had no idea what her internal monologue currently consisted of. Instead, his insecurity made him assume her mind had taken a turn in the opposite direction. "I'm…I'm sure I'm not as attractive as men you've…known…in the past. If…if you want to turn off the lights, I'll understand."

Buffy's eyes shot up to look at his face. "Huh? Do you, like, own a mirror, 'cause damn. You're freaking hot." She ran her hands down his perfectly-formed six pack abs. "Do you work out?"

"I…I like to stay in shape."

"And boy is it a nice shape." Buffy grinned, licking her lips. "Come on, let's get that gorgeous cock of yours back out." She reached down to take off his pants, this time letting them fall all the way to his ankles. She knelt in front of him, taking off his shoes and socks and guiding him to step out of his pants and boxers. Buffy looked up, her breath catching at the sight of him completely naked in front of her. Unable to help herself, she took hold of his penis, sucking it into her mouth.

"Oh GOD!" William yelled, the feel of her heat around him completely unexpected. His hand came down, taking hold of one of her pigtails, and Buffy moaned. He tasted so good… Like liquid sex rolling around on her tongue.

But then she reminded herself that she wanted him fucking her, and she pulled away, rising to her feet. She placed her hands against his chest and guided him over to the bed, pushing him down as the back of his knees hit the mattress. William slid up to rest against the pillows, his gaze no longer turned away from Buffy.

Buffy gave him a slow smile as she undressed, a thrill rushing through her as she watched him watching her, his eyes darkening with lust. She reached up, pulling the bands from her hair and shaking it out before she came down on top of him, straddling his waist. To her surprise and delight, his hands went to her hips, gripping her tightly. Buffy grinned. "Like what you see?"

"Oh yeah," William replied, his voice taking on a new quality that she hadn't heard before. His need was growing stronger than his trepidation, and Buffy was thrilled. Something told her this was going to be one hell of a ride.

She reached down and grasped his cock, starting to guide it inside of her before he stopped, grabbing her wrist to still her. She looked up at him, frowning. "Is something wrong?"

"Protection?" he asked softly, his voice trembling.

Buffy felt herself warm even more towards him at his concern. "I'm on the Pill. And I'm clean as far as disease go, I swear. But if you don't want to…"

William shook his head. "No, I trust you."

Buffy leaned down to kiss him softly, moaning as his tongue came to meet hers. There was so much passion in this man that it made her heart ache… She pulled back up, licking her lips to catch the lingering taste of him. "Ready?" she asked.

William nodded. "Yes."

Buffy lowered herself onto his cock, moaning at the way he filled her. Even as wet as she was, she was having a hard time taking him all, his length and girth both stretching her limits. Determined to have all of him, she pushed her hips down, crying out as he slid the rest of the way in.

William closed his eyes, taking deep breaths to calm himself. He'd never felt anything quite like this in his life. He'd thought her mouth had felt good… "Oh. Buffy…" he said softly, reverently.

Buffy didn't think she'd ever felt quite like this before. The look on William's face was one of tortured bliss, and the beauty of it made her want to cry. She wanted to stay just like that, to cradle him inside of her forever, but her body was driving her to move, to set the age old rhythm of lovers. She leaned down to kiss him quickly again before she pulled up, starting a slow pace. William groaned, his grip on her tightening.

Soon, she was moving fast, William's hips thrusting up to meet her. He was trembling, his eyes shut and his jaw tight, and she knew he was fighting to hold off his orgasm. She was already close herself, the tension she'd been feeling since she'd danced with him at the party flaring to almost unbearable proportions, and her hand went to her clit, her fingers rubbing it hard as she desperately sought her release.

William's eyes opened and he caught sight of her hand on her pussy. Moving one of his hands from her hip, he pushed her hand away, replacing her fingers with his, instinct taking over in his need to bring her pleasure as well. The first touch of his fingers to her clit was electric, and Buffy let out a loud keening wail, her hips bucking sporadically.

Then it hit her. The orgasm that had been building since the moment she'd first touched him slammed through her, and she screamed at the top of her lungs, her back arching. She felt William coming inside of her, his cock spasming as he called her name, shooting his thick cum into her body. The sensation set her every nerve ablaze and another orgasm rode the tail of the other one, making her shake uncontrollably until she collapsed against him in a heap.

She was vaguely aware of William's hand stroking her back as she returned to herself. She was still trembling, the aftershocks not seeming to want to die down. "Is…is it always like that?" William asked shakily.

"I…It's never been like that for me before," Buffy admitted.

"Really?"

"Yeah. You…god, that was fucking incredible."

William chuckled, the after effects of the orgasm he'd just had making him feel giddy. "It was. You're…you're amazing, Buffy."

Buffy lifted her head, smiling at him as she stroked his cheek. "Aren't you glad you said to hell with propriety?"

"Bloody hell, yeah."

Buffy laughed, rolling over so she was curled up at his side. "I knew…I knew it would be good, but I didn't…I had no idea how good."

"Me either." William ran his hand down the side of her face, grazing the edges of her long, blonde hair. "Buffy?"

"Hmm?"

"Was…was that just a one time thing?"

"I don't want it to be," Buffy replied. And she really, really didn't. She wanted to fuck this man in a million different places, a million different ways. She'd looked past the exterior no one else cared to even give as much as a second glance to and found herself her own personal Adonis. If he wanted rid of her now, he'd have to pry her off…

"Me either," William said. "I…I want to get to know you better."

"I want to get to know you better, too."

"And I also want to have sex with you again. A lot." As soon as the words were out of his mouth, William blushed, and Buffy laughed, glad to see that what they'd just done hadn't completely killed all of his adorable innocence.

"Me, too."

William kissed the top of her head, and the two of them were silent for a long while, content to just hold each other as they basked in the afterglow.

*** *** ***

Still enjoying the story? Please review! A few minutes of your time totally makes my day.