William didn't want to move. He'd never imagined that being with a woman could be like this, could make him feel so at peace. He'd always assumed that if he ever did find himself in bed with someone, he'd only manage it bollix it all up and make a fool of himself.

Yet Buffy had seemed to enjoy being with him. He'd given her pleasure during the act, and afterwards she'd told him she wanted to do it again. And she liked him. Actually liked him. A beautiful, sexy, intelligent woman liked him. It was almost too good to believe.

But he couldn't stay with her now, no matter how much he wanted to just fall asleep right there with her in his arms. His mother would be waking him early in the morning to get ready for his tutor, and he didn't want to have to explain to her why he was in the neighbor's bed instead of his own. "Buffy?" he said softly.

"You need to go, don't you?" Buffy asked, the sudden tenseness of his body cluing her in to what he was thinking.

"I'm sorry, pet. I want to stay the night with you, I really do, but…"

Buffy propped herself up on his chest so she could look at his face. "It's okay. I understand. But we'll see each other again tomorrow, right?"

"Oh, absolutely."

Buffy kissed him softly. "Great. I'll be looking forward to it." She leaned in and licked his neck slowly, making William moan. "Although if I think about it too much, it's just gonna get my pussy all wet."

"Oh god," William groaned, his cock twitching.

"Are you sure you have to leave right now?" Buffy asked, running her hands up and down his growing length almost absent-mindedly. "It's not too late, you know. We could go again. If you're up for it, that is."

William's eyes darkened. Suddenly, he rolled them over, his cock pushing into her in one hard stroke. Buffy cried out in surprise, her hips bucking. William froze then, paling as he realized what he'd done. "Buffy…I…I'm sorry. I didn't mean…I don't know why I…" He started to pull out of her, his head hanging in shame.

Buffy wrapped both her arms and legs around him tightly. "Don't…don't go," she said, panting. William's sudden move had surprised her—especially coming from him—but it had also turned her on. She'd wanted to see the sensual side he kept buried beneath the surface, and she wasn't about to push him away now that she had. "Fuck me, William," she moaned. "Fuck me hard."

Delighted that his unplanned move hadn't gotten himself thrown from Buffy's bed, William did as she asked, pistoning in and out of her. He watched her as she writhed beneath him, noticing the changes in her expression depending on how he moved. When he twisted his hips a certain way and changed his angle, Buffy's eyes widened, a scream erupting from her.

"OH FUCK THERE!"

William made sure to hit the same spot inside her with every thrust, loving the sounds it was pulling from Buffy. Her fingernails were scoring his back, and he noted that he was enjoying the bit of pain, though he was too far gone for that to bother him at the moment. Instead, he propped his weight on one arm before reaching the other between them, rubbing her clit as he had the time before, remembering how it had made her react.

Buffy jerked beneath him, her hips slamming into his. Her nails dug deeper into his shoulders before her entire body went rigid, her inner muscles clamping down on his cock so hard that it made William's head spin.

"OH GOD YES, WILLIAM—WILLIAM!"

It was the last scream of his name that sent him over, and he erupted inside her until all he could do was collapse in a sweaty heap. He trembled, his head resting at the crook of her neck, his brain barely functional. Hearing a woman scream his name like that—it had been more than he'd ever even allowed himself to hope for.

He didn't realize he had tears in his eyes until he lifted his head and Buffy wiped them away with her thumb. He blushed then, ducking his head again. "I'm…sorry. You must think I'm such a git, being weepy."

Buffy shook her head, her throat constricting. She'd moved this beautiful man to tears… Unable to speak, she pulled his head down to hers, kissing him softly. When they broke apart, she ran her hand across his cheek. "So beautiful," she told him. "Amazing."

"No, pet, you're the one who's beautiful. I'm…I'm nothing. Not even worthy enough to be here with you."

Buffy gripped his shoulders tight. "Don't say that. Don't ever say that. And certainly don't think it. If other people can't see you, William, then it's their problem—not yours. I've only known you for a few days, and already I've seen more kindness and warmth in you than I ever have in anyone else. You've got such a good heart. I'm honored to get to touch even a part of it."

"Oh, Buffy, it's all yours," William said, his eyes tearing up again. "My heart, my soul—it's bloody all yours."

Buffy leaned up and kissed his cheek, tasting the salt of his tears. "William…you take my breath away," she whispered.

William captured her mouth with his again, resigning himself to the fact that it would be quite late indeed before he got home.

*** *** ***

The house was dark when William returned, and he crept up to his room, taking only a moment to check in on his mother and make sure that she was all right. He felt a small amount of guilt for going off that night to do what he'd done with Buffy, but he couldn't really make himself regret it. For the first time in his life, he'd felt truly wanted. Even if in the light of day Buffy wanted nothing to do with him—which a part of him was almost expecting—he'd never wish it hadn't happened. For one night, she'd given him what he'd spent so long searching for.

As he started to dress for bed, he noticed a small bulge in the back pocket of his trousers. He reached in, a smile crossing his lips as he pulled out Buffy's panties. She must've slipped them in there when they were kissing good night, the little minx… He knew it was dirty, but he couldn't help but raise them to his nose, breathing in her heady scent. He'd never imagined a woman could smell quite like that, and it was intoxicating. He'd wanted to bury his nose in the source of that glorious scent, but he hadn't, unsure of how Buffy would react to that. Maybe next time he could build up the courage to ask her if that would be all right.

Next Time… Oh, he hoped there would be one of those. She said there would be, but a woman as amazing as Buffy…he wouldn't blame her if she came to her senses and realized she could do much better than him. But in the meantime, he'd hope for a little more time to drown in her beautiful paradise.

Lines of poetry swam through his mind, but he was too tired of make sense of them then. His body ached in all sorts of places, and all he wanted to do was crawl in his bed and sleep. He'd prefer it if Buffy was there in his arms, but he'd settle for her panties tonight.

William stripped down to his boxers, frowning as he realized they'd gotten stained at some point that night. He knew he should get a new pair, but he was too worn to deal with walking across the room and getting them from his dresser. Instead, he tossed them into his hamper and climbed into the bed, amazed to find how much he liked the feel of the blanket against his bare skin.

Buffy's panties were still bunched in his hand, and he brought them to his face, inhaling deeply one more time before he drifted off to sleep with a smile.

*** *** ***

"William? It's time to wake up, darling."

William's eyes opened and he groaned, the idea of being awake not appealing to him in the least. His body ached in a way he wasn't familiar with, and all he wanted to do was go back to sleep.

"Sweetheart, your tutor will be here in an hour and breakfast is almost on the table."

He woke a little more then, realizing where he was. He was lying naked in bed with a woman's panties wadded in his grip and his mother was knocking on his door trying to wake him up. He heard the doorknob start to turn and his eyes popped open. "I'm…I'm awake, Mother!" he said quickly. "Just…just about to get into the shower!"

"All right, dear. Breakfast will be on the table when you're ready."

"Thank you, Mother!" William breathed a sigh of relief as he heard his mother walk away from his door. She'd probably have a heart attack if she saw him in his current state.

The fact that his cock was currently the most awake part of his body wouldn't have helped matters in the least. Buffy's scent was still on her panties, and it was affecting him just as strongly as it had the night before. He buried his nose in them, shivering. He could still remember the feel of her, under him, on top of him—surrounding him.

William wanted to touch her again now. He'd thought his body had ached for her before… Now that he'd had her, the desire was nearly unbearable. He knew he needed to get out of bed, take his shower, get dressed, and join his mother for breakfast, but the throbbing of his cock was too much to be ignored. He'd always thought of masturbation as something dirty—sinful—but he wasn't listening to that part of his brain as he wrapped his hand around his cock.

He realized with a start that he still had a hold of Buffy's panties, and they were now sliding up and down his penis and he jacked himself off. It made the act even more depraved, but he couldn't stop. The silk felt too good running over his aching erection, and the knowledge that the skimpy undergarment had once been on Buffy's body made him even harder.

"Beating off with my panties? You are one dirty little boy."

William sat straight up, his eyes wide as he turned to see Buffy standing beside his bed. "What…how?"

"Climbed in through the window. There's a tree right outside, great for that." She pulled off her shirt.

"What…what are you doing?"

Buffy rolled her eyes. "Fucking you. Duh," she replied, slipping off her shoes and pants.

"We…we can't. M…Mother is downstairs."

"Didn't seem to bother you a second ago when you were pulling your own chain," Buffy said, climbing up on the bed. "Don't worry, I'll be as quiet as a little mouse." She took his hand off his cock and sunk her body down in its place.

"OH GOD!"

Buffy shook her head and clucked her tongue. "See, now you're the one who's being loud. We can't have that." She pulled her panties from his hand and pushed them into his mouth.

William's eyes widened. It had been bad enough to wank off with the panties, but this… This had to be very, very wrong. He could taste her on the silk, and much to his surprise, it was turning him on. How perverted was he?

Apparently very perverted, because it wasn't long until he was coming hard inside of her, moaning behind the panties still shoved in his mouth. Buffy bit her lip and whimpered, arching her back before she slumped forward, panting against his chest. After a moment, she sat back up, pulled the panties from his mouth, and kissed him. "Good morning."

"G…good morning," William said, swallowing. "Why…why did you just do that?"

Buffy shrugged. "Woke up horny. I mean, I'm also sore as hell, 'cause damn we went at it like crazed weasels last night, but I still wanted you again."

"Sore?" William frowned. "I hurt you?"

"Oh, baby, don't look sad about it," Buffy said, kissing him softly. "It's a good kind of sore. A 'my boyfriend's got a humongous cock' kinda sore."

"I…" William stopped, blinking. "I'm your boyfriend?"

"Shit," Buffy thought, realizing she'd broken her cardinal rule of dating. Always let the man verbally define the relationship first. She'd learned all too well in the past that what she thought the situation with a guy was often was not the same thing he believed it to be. She'd thought William would be different with all his innocence and sweetness, but maybe she'd been wrong. Even the nerdy guys had to be keen on the idea of a friend with benefits, right? "I…it just slipped. I mean, you don't have to be my boyfriend if you don't want to be. I wasn't…" She looked down.

Her sudden nervousness startled William. Buffy had been nothing but confident from the first moment they'd met. But now it seemed as if that confidence only applied to the physical aspects of their relationship. He cupped her cheek. "I want to be your boyfriend, Buffy. If you'll have me, that is."

Buffy looked up again, smiling. "I'd…I'd like that." As soon as it had appeared, the shy girl was gone, replaced by the confident vixen who'd seduced his pants off before he'd had a chance to blink. "Okay, I need to go get ready for school, and you need to shower before you go downstairs because you so smell like sex."

William sniffed, wrinkling his nose. "That's what that is?"

"Yup." She leaned in and kissed him deeply before getting off his lap. She was limping slightly as she gathered her clothes and dressed, and while he did feel concern for her, William also experienced a flood of manly pride as he realized he was the one who had done that to her. After years of being tormented for not being enough of a man, he loved the thrill he felt from knowing just how much of a man he could be for Buffy.

After she was dressed again, Buffy kissed him one more time before climbing out the window with a wink. William flopped back on the bed, wondering how he was going to get through the day without spontaneously combusting thinking about Buffy…

*** *** ***

"You were still over at the Giles residence when I went to sleep last night, William."

William looked up sharply at his mother's comment as they sat together at the breakfast table. "I'm sorry, Mother. We were watching a movie, and we lost track of time." William tried not to wince at the almost lie. It was technically the truth, wasn't it?

"It's quite all right, William," his mother replied. "I'm happy to see you spending time with someone your own age. Though I would prefer you to get to bed earlier on weeknights. You seemed to have quite a difficult time getting up this morning."

William struggled with his blush. Oh, he'd had no trouble getting up at all… "Buffy and I will keep better track of the time from now on," he promised.

"So you will be seeing her again?"

William nodded. "Yes." He couldn't help the smile that formed. "I really like her, Mother."

His mother smiled in return. "Oh, William, that's wonderful! Have you spoken to her about it? Do you know of her feelings?"

"Yes, I have," William said, his mind drifting back to his conversation with Buffy earlier that morning. "She likes me, too."

His mother was practically beaming now. "Then she must be a very intelligent young woman. So do I get to meet her soon?"

William swallowed. Would Buffy behave herself in front of his mother? Certainly she wouldn't do any of the things she normally did in the older woman's presence. But then again, he'd never been around Buffy when she wasn't doing something sexually provocative. "I'll talk to her about it."

"William, is there some reason why you don't want me to meet her?"

"No," William insisted quickly, not wanting to say anything that would make his mother frown on his relationship with Buffy. "It's just, well…" He cleared his throat. "It's so new with her, and I'm not sure how serious it is for her yet. Introducing her to you already might scare her off."

"All right. I can understand that," his mother said. "But I want to meet her soon, William."

"You will, Mother."

"Good." She reached over and patted his hand. "Now eat your breakfast."

*** *** ***

Still keeping you interested? Review and let me know!