William's brow furrowed as his cell phone rang. He only had the thing in case something happened with his mother when he was away and he needed to be reached immediately. It rarely ever rang at all, and his mother was upstairs at the moment, so…

His eyes widened. He'd given Buffy the number… Glancing down the hall to make sure his tutor wasn't coming back yet, he clicked it on. "Hello?"

"Hey, baby. Whatcha doin'?"

"I'm supposed to be reading," William said.

"You alone?"

"For the moment," he told her.

"I'm alone, too."

"Where are you?" William asked. "Aren't you supposed to be in class?"

"Yep. But I started thinking about you and it got me all horny. So I had my teacher write me a bathroom pass. I'm in there right now with my fingers in my pussy."

William coughed, his face flaming even as most of his blood seemed to run straight to his cock. "Wh…what?"

"You heard me. My fingers are in my pussy, and I'm fucking myself with them. There's three in there. Almost as thick as your cock, but not nearly as long." Buffy moaned. "I miss you so bad."

"I…I miss you, too."

"Talk to me, baby," Buffy pleaded. "I need to come…"

"I…I don't know what to say," William admitted. He prayed his tutor didn't decide to come back now.

"Can…can you touch yourself?" Buffy asked.

"No," William said. "Not here."

"Go some place where you can."

William swallowed. He knew he should just tell her now wasn't a good time and get back to his studies. Instead, he got up, walking towards the bathroom on shaky legs. "Just a minute, pet." He heard Buffy whimper on the other end of the phone and walked faster, locking the door behind him once he was safely in the bathroom. "Okay."

"Take out your cock, William. Rub it for me."

He did as she asked, holding his penis in one hand and the phone in the other. "It's…it's out."

"Are you stroking it?"

William slicked his hand with the moisture that was already leaking from the tip of his cock and began to pump his hand up and down. "Yes."

"Mmm…Makes me so hot just to think of that, baby," Buffy purred. "Does it feel good?"

"Yes…" William let out a deep breath. "Wish…wish it was your…"

"My pussy?" Buffy supplied for him.

"Yes."

"Say it, William. Say you wish you were fucking my pussy."

William's mouth opened, but he couldn't speak, the thought of the words making him red. "I…"

"Say it…please…I need you to talk to me. I'm frigging myself so hard right now, but it isn't enough. I need you to make me come, William…"

William took a deep breath. "I…I wish I was fucking your pussy." The words sounded so strange coming from his mouth, but at the same time, they gave him a thrill, making his cock jerk in his hand.

"Mmm…William. I wish you were fucking my pussy, too. You've got such a big cock, baby. Fills me up, makes me cream like crazy."

"Oh, Buffy," William whimpered. "Love…love being inside you. F…feels so tight."

"Uh! William! Tell me more!"

"You're…you're so hot, luv. Like…like warm, wet velvet."

"OH GOD!" Buffy moaned loudly into the phone. "Keep…keep going."

"I…I love it when…when you're on top." William pumped himself harder, his arousal increasing his bravery. "I...I love to watch your…your tits." Buffy moaned at the word, and he kept going. "The way they bounce…want to be tasting them right now, Buffy."

"Uhn…I…I want that, too. I want to ride you. Want to lean over while I do and let you suck on my tits so hard…"

"Buffy…want…" He paused as he felt his balls tighten. "I'm gonna come, Buffy…"

"Oh, yeah… Me, too, William. Gonna come right now. OH FUCK!"

William shot into his hand as he heard Buffy's orgasmic cry, leaning against the sink for support.

"William?"

He panted, trying to get his bearings again. "Yeah?"

"Gotta go, honey. Been gone too long already. Wouldn't want them sending out a search party. Thanks for the help."

"You're…you're welcome," he replied, still slightly dazed, but wondering how she could manage to sound so normal after what they'd done. She sounded as casual now as if she'd called to ask him to go to the store and pick up a loaf of bread…

"See you later, babe!" The line went dead, and William let out a deep breath, staring at his spendings in one hand and his cell phone in the other. The things Buffy could make him do… Just a few days ago, he was a virgin who knew nothing about sex at all, and now he was sneaking off in the middle of his lessons to have a wank in the bathroom while he talked dirty to his girlfriend on the phone. He sighed, realizing that Buffy could probably get him to do just about anything—anytime and anyplace.

"Oh bloody hell."

*** *** ***

Buffy stared across the way into William's bedroom, frustrated that he wasn't there. He hadn't been in his room at all since she'd gotten home from school three hours ago. Where the heck was he? Their little phone sex session in the bathroom hadn't been nearly enough for her. She needed him inside…

She swore under her breath when there was a knock at her door. Her cousin was on the other side, phone in his hand. "It's your father," Giles said, handing it to her.

Buffy sighed. "Can you like, tell him I'm dead or something?"

Giles gave her a smirk. "I would, but then he'd come for the funeral…"

"I doubt it," Buffy grumbled.

Giles frowned. "I can tell him you're asleep if you'd like." He'd found it a little odd that a cousin he'd met only a few times years earlier had asked him to take his daughter in in the first place, but he'd agreed, never being one to turn his back on a family member in need. But since the girl had come to stay with him, he'd noticed a good bit of animosity on her part towards her parents, her father especially. He wondered if it really were best for her to be out of that environment…

"Won't work. He'll demand you wake me up," Buffy replied with a sigh. "Might as well just deal with him. I mean, it's not like he can really yell at me. I've been here. Not a lot of misbehaving to be done." Aside from deflowering the hot neighbor boy…

"Right then. I'll be downstairs in my study," Giles told her as Buffy took the phone. She shut the door behind him, turning the phone on as she went to sit on the bed.

"Hi, Daddy," Buffy said in her best perky voice.

"Hello, Buffy. Your mother wanted me to check in on you."

Buffy rolled her eyes at that. If her mother cared so much, why wasn't it her calling? "I'm fine. My grades are fine, my behavior is fine, everything's fine. Thanks for the phone call, we'll talk next month,"

"Buffy…" her father said in a warning tone.

"What, isn't that what you wanted to know?" Buffy snapped, the fake perkiness fading from her voice. "If I've been doing anything to sully your precious reputation? Well, I haven't. You've stuck me out in the middle of nowhere with a virtual stranger. Apparently that's what it took for you to get a good daughter."

Her father's heavy sigh was clear over the line. "Your mother and I did what was best for you."

"Sure you did," Buffy said. "I was sent away from my home with love and affection."

"Look, young lady, after the stunts you pulled, you should be glad that all we did was place you in an environment with fewer distractions."

"Oh, so that's what you're calling it?" Buffy snapped. "You know, maybe what I needed wasn't less distraction, but a little more parental attention. Ever think of that, huh?"

"Oh, don't you dare try to blame this on me and your mother. Do you have any idea the trouble your behavioral problems have caused us?"

"I dunno…did it make Mom's monthly prescription bills go up?"

"This is precisely the sort of attitude that makes me glad you're in England now, Buffy."

Buffy sucked in a breath. "Well, I'm glad I'm here, too!" she yelled before clicking off the phone. She let it drop down to the bed as she buried her face in her hands, unable to stop the tears that came to her eyes.

*** *** ***

William came into his bedroom, completely unprepared for being tackled by Buffy. He let out a muffled cry as she attacked his mouth with hers, her arms wrapping tightly around him. Soon, she was pulling him towards the bed, tearing at his clothes.

"Buffy?" William asked softly, realizing she'd said nothing to him at all. Usually, she would've started teasing him by now, playing with him in that way that he couldn't help but come to love.

"Just touch me. Please. I need…I need you."

He looked down at her face, seeing the red rims around her eyes. "Buffy, have you been crying?"

Buffy responded by trying to kiss him again, but William held her back. "Tell me what's wrong."

Buffy shook her head. "I don't want to talk. Please. It's not because of you. I…I just need you touching me."

William didn't know what to do. It was obvious she was upset, and he felt like he should be comforting her, helping her feel better about whatever had made her sad. But she was telling him she needed to be touched. Should that be what he did to comfort her? He was at a loss when it came to sexual relationships, having no idea what to do other than what Buffy had already shown him. If she thought sex would make her feel better, then did that mean it's what he should do for her?

Deciding Buffy did know better than him when it came to this sort of thing, he lowered her back on the bed, kissing her as he did. Buffy moaned, clutching to him as their tongues dueled. Her hand slid between them, hitching up her skirt then going to the front of his pants. Almost before William could realize what she was doing, she'd taken hold of him and guided him inside of her tight heat.

William pulled away from her mouth and groaned as she clenched around him. "Oh, Buffy…"

"William," Buffy said in a breathless whisper. "Yes…need…needed this all day."

"Me, too, pet," William said, sliding in and out of her slowly.

"Fast, baby. Want…want it fast."

William quickened his pace, willing to give her whatever she needed. She panted beneath him, clinging to his shoulders in near desperation. She hadn't been like this any of the other times, and William found himself worrying a little even though his was having a hard time forming rational thoughts.

Buffy had always been so in control whenever they were together, in charge even in the throes of passion. But now… She reminded William of an animal that had been spooked. He tried not to focus on it, tried to keep his mind on the task at hand. She wanted him inside of her. She'd told him it was what she needed…

Neither of them said anything, the only sounds in the room that of their heavy breathing punctuated by grunts and moans. Finally, Buffy went rigid beneath him, her body arching and trembling as her mouth fell open in a silent cry of pleasure. William pumped his hips a few more times before spending himself inside of her.

William rolled them over, holding Buffy against him. Suddenly, she started to cry again, and he held her tightly, stroking her back. He felt helpless and lost, wishing more than anything that he knew what was wrong so he could make it better. Buffy was obviously hurting, and he wanted to make it stop. He didn't like the idea of her in pain.

"Sweetheart?" he said softly after she'd been crying for a while. "Can you tell me what's wrong?"

Buffy sniffed. "It's nothing really. It's silly," she replied.

William wiped a tear off her cheek. "What is it?"

"I just had a fight with my dad on the phone is all. It's no biggie," Buffy told him. "I don't know why I'm getting so emotional over it. I'm just being silly."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." Buffy smiled at him, though William could tell it was forced. "I'm fine, really."

William leaned in and kissed her forehead. "I'm going to go downstairs and tell my mum I have a headache and I'm going to bed early, okay? You stay here."

Buffy nodded, glad he didn't want her to leave. "I'll wait for you."

"Good," William said, kissing her. He started to pull up, but Buffy took hold of his arm, stopping him. "What is it?"

"You've got 'just been fucked' hair," Buffy said, reaching up and combing it out with her fingers. She smiled as she pulled away. "There. Better."

"Thanks, pet." William stood and tucked himself back into his trousers, refastening them before he left the room.

*** *** ***

William was glad his mother hadn't pressed him at all when he told her he wanted to go to sleep early. She'd insisted he take a couple of Tylenol for his head, but she hadn't questioned him or thought his story to be suspicious.

"That's because she trusts you, you wanker," he thought as he made his way back upstairs. He'd never really hidden anything from his mother before, and he hated the way it felt to lie to her. But Buffy needed him tonight, and he didn't think his mother would approve of a woman sleeping in his bed.

When he got back to his room, Buffy had taken off her clothes, leaving them neatly folded beside the bed. She was under the covers, lying on her side with her hand tucked under the pillow. The lights were off, and the only illumination of the room was the sliver of moonlight coming in between the curtains, falling on Buffy's golden hair. She was beautiful, like an angel fallen to earth, and William could hardly believe that she was really there, in his bed.

He undressed and climbed in beside her, pulling Buffy into his arms. She clung to him tightly, her head buried against his chest. He took off his glasses, reaching over her to place them on the nightstand before settling in, pressing a soft kiss against Buffy's temple.

"It's okay, sweet. I'm here."

Buffy sniffled against him. "I don't want to be alone."

"You're not. You're not alone, Buffy. I've got you." William could feel her tears against his skin, so he kept holding her, not knowing what to do except to rub her back softly, trying to let her know that he wasn't going to go anywhere. Eventually, she fell asleep, and William pressed his lips against her forehead, closing his eyes and breathing her scent in deeply.

"I'll never make you be alone," he promised softly before drifting off to sleep himself.

*** *** ***

So there is a teensy bit of a plot there. And a little angst, though I promise it won't get too heavy. And for those of you just here for the smut, there's gonna be plenty more of that, too.

Okay, I'm going to address some of the comments I've been getting about Buffy's behavior and language. First off, no she didn't curse like this on the show. But hey, it was on network television. She and Spike whispered "nasties." I'm not thinking that was "Oh, Spike, my darling, make love to me now!" And as for her focusing on sex—two reasons for this. One is her past, which as you can see in this chapter I've begun dealing with. For the second one, let's review the author's note: "This isn't a straight PWP, but I doubt there will be much of a plot to it anyway. Just an idea that popped in my head and wouldn't go away. So don't go looking for some deep meanings and themes, 'cause they ain't there." I said it in the beginning, folks. This fic is raunchy, and it's basically erotica (re: porn). So if that isn't your cuppa, then don't complain to me, because it's not like I didn't warn you.

None of this is to say that there won't be further emotional development between the two or that love won't blossom. Because hey, it's me. If you've read any of my stuff in the past, you know I always throw in some warm fuzzies. I'm a big fan of the Spuffy love. But a lot of this fic is William discovering his sexuality with a very sexually open Buffy. So yeah, raunchy sex scenes and usage of the word "fuck." I'm not going to change that because that's the sort of story this fic is. If you don't like that, I'm sorry, but it's the kind of story I decided I wanted to try, and I'm not going to just up and make it something else.

Thank you to everyone who's been reviewing. I do appreciate hearing from all of you, even the ones who aren't particularly happy with where I've taken this.