William woke to find Buffy still in asleep in his arms. She looked so peaceful and it warmed him to know that she hadn't rolled away from him all night.

His heart clenched, and he knew without a doubt that he was falling in love with this girl. He was certain that almost anyone would tell him it was too soon, but he didn't care. The poet in him was rejoicing to have finally found someone who looked at him the way Buffy did, and he couldn't bring himself to call it anything but love.

But he knew he couldn't tell Buffy. What if it frightened her off? Certainly she didn't love him in return. Why should she? She was beautiful, and William doubted she had any trouble attracting lovers. Why would she give her heart to someone like him? She wouldn't, and William knew it would be greedy of him to even entertain such a notion. He'd already taken too much by finding pleasure in her body. To ask for more… He wouldn't dream of it.

When Buffy's eyes opened, she looked at him in confusion for a moment before stretching her arms. "You're probably thinking I'm a total freak right now, aren't you?" she said.

William frowned. "No. Why would I think that?"

"I went all wiggy on you last night," Buffy said. "I'm so sorry. You don't need all my drama."

"It's fine," William said, stroking her cheek. "I'm just glad I could be here for you when you needed me, sweetheart. If you have to cry, I'd rather it be in my arms than alone."

Buffy stared at him, her mouth opened slightly. William began to worry, wondering if he'd said something wrong. Had he exposed too many of his feelings to her? He was afraid Buffy was going to get out of the bed, but instead, she kissed him, pushing his fears aside for the time being.

Soon, she'd rolled them over, straddling him and impaling herself on him. Buffy threw her head back as she rode him, her eyes closed. Without his glasses on, the image of her wasn't clear, but it was still enough to make William moan. She was beautiful, his Buffy, like a goddess bouncing on his cock.

She grabbed his hand, pulling it to her and centering it on her clit. William responded immediately, rubbing her hard until she cried out in orgasm, slumping against him. Her hips kept moving, but William needed more, his own orgasm just out of reach. He flipped them over, driving into Buffy with his full strength. She cried out in surprise, but clung to him, holding him tightly as he brought himself to completion.

"I need to go home and ready for school," Buffy said after a few minutes of silence.

William pulled up, letting her get out of the bed. She didn't look at him as she dressed, and he felt fear grip him. "Buffy?"

"Hmm?"

"Are…are we okay?"

Buffy looked up then, seeing the fear in his eyes. She walked back over to the bed, sitting on the edge of it and taking his hand. "Yeah, we're good. I know…I know I'm being weird. I'm sorry. I'll be better later, I promise."

"Pet, if you need to talk…"

Buffy shook her head. "I'd rather not." She leaned in a kissed him. "See you later?"

"Yeah."

William sighed as Buffy disappeared out the window wondering if he'd already managed to start driving her away.

*** *** ***

Buffy groaned internally as she saw Cecily approaching her in the hall. She was anything but in the mood to deal with the other girl. That morning had already been bad enough, letting William see her that needy and clingy. She knew from experience that that was the quickest way to make a guy loose interest, and it surprised her just how much that thought scared her where William was concerned.

"Good morning, Buffy," Cecily said, fake smile firmly in place. "Still giving poor William pity shags?"

Buffy snorted. "I'm the one who should be getting the pity. God, I am so freaking sore. I mean, the man has got some serious stamina. A girl can't take it that hard all the time." She smiled, resting her hand on Cecily's shoulder. "But why am I bothering to tell you this? I'm sure you already know how rough it gets keeping your legs open all day."

Cecily's smile dropped and she glared at Buffy before walking away. Buffy rolled her eyes, walking towards where she saw Willow down the hall. "Can I just kill Cecily Underwood?" Buffy asked the redhead. "I mean, get enough character witnesses in, I'm sure they'd rule it a justifiable homicide."

"I don't know," Willow replied. "She is pretty popular."

"Oh, I wouldn't call her friends," Buffy said. "Just everyone else she's ever come into contact with."

"Well, in that case, yeah, sounds do-able," Willow replied. "What did she do?"

"Continued breathing," Buffy muttered. She sighed. "I guess I should actually be grateful that she was such a bitch to William 'cause it turned out to be good for me, but every time I think of her saying those things to him that I overheard, I just see red."

Willow shrugged. "It's 'cause he's your honey. It turned out better for you, but that doesn't change the fact that she hurt him. Makes your inner protecto-girl rear up."

"I supposed. I do…care about him." Buffy swallowed. "So much it scares me a little, Wills."

Willow frowned. "Scares you?"

"Yeah. Guys leave, Willow. I mean, even if you actually do get to marry them and start a family, it isn't long until they're banging the secretary. Love doesn't exist. All there is is lust, and the only chance you have of not ending up completely alone is hoping that you can keep that going strong."

"Buffy…"

"I have to go," Buffy said, starting to walk off. "I'm going to be late to class."

"Buffy!" Willow frowned harder as Buffy disappeared into the crowd. "We're in the same first period…"

*** *** ***

Buffy sat with her chin on the windowsill, watching William's bedroom. It was the second day in a row that he wasn't there when she got home from school, and she was not in the mood to wait around. She was about to go hunt him down when she heard her bedroom door open, and she grinned widely as she turned and saw that it was William. She hopped up, running to him and throwing her arms around him.

William chuckled, returning the hug. "Miss me?"

"Uh huh," Buffy replied, kissing him. "How'd you get up here?"

"Mr. Giles let me in. Is…it all right that he sees me coming to visit you?"

Buffy shrugged. "Don't see why not. You're not like my deep, dark secret or something. And I've kinda gotten the impression that as long as my grades stay up like my parents keep insisting, Giles doesn't really care what I do." She grinned. "Or who."

"He did make a point to tell me he'd be all the way on the other side of the house in his study with the door shut," William said.

"Oooh…sounds like it's naughty fun time then."

"Are you sure you're all right?" William asked. "I've been worried about you since this morning."

"I'm fine," Buffy said. "Told you I would be later. I'm right back to my normal, perky self." She emphasized her claim with a bright smile.

"Buffy…"

"Hey, wanna try something new?" Buffy asked quickly.

"New?" William asked.

"Yep." She leaned in, her mouth against his ear. "I was thinking maybe you could fuck my ass." William sputtered in response, his eyes widening comically, and Buffy smiled, knowing she had successfully distracted him.

"I…that…" William didn't know what to say. He had been vaguely aware that that was possible, yet he'd never given it any thought before. It seemed so dirty…forbidden. Would he even like such a thing? And more importantly, would he disappoint Buffy if he said no?

Buffy pushed herself against him, delighted to notice that even with the wary look on his face, he was hard. "It's even tighter than my pussy, baby," Buffy said, making her voice husky.

William trembled. How could he turn down anything this woman suggested? "Show me, Buffy…"

Buffy took his hand and led him over to the bed. "You nervous?"

"A little," William admitted.

She lay down on her side, beckoning for William to join her. "It's all right. We'll go slow. Take our time."

William nodded, moving in next to her on the bed. Buffy pressed up against him, pulling his mouth to hers. She could feel him relaxing as they kissed, and she sighed happily against his lips. This was good. She felt safe like this. With William, she always knew the score.

Her hands went to the buttons of his shirt, undoing them as he trailed his lips from her mouth to her jaw. As Buffy exposed his chest, she ran her fingernails down the alabaster skin, grinning as he hissed when they grazed against his nipples. She did it again, harder this time, and William bucked his hips into hers. With a saucy smile, Buffy dipped her head, giving one of his nipples a slow lick, reveling in William's groan.

William had had no idea it would feel so good to have a woman playing with his chest. He felt Buffy's teeth clamp around his right nipple, giving it a gentle tug and he cried out, thrusting against her.

Buffy licked the spot she'd just bitten to soothe it. "How'd that feel?"

"G…good," William replied.

"You like it when I bite you?"

"Y…yes."

Buffy grinned and bit down again, harder this time. "Oh god!" William cried, trembling. "The…the other one, Buffy."

Buffy fulfilled his request, making a mental note for later as she did. Boy likes a little pain with his pleasure… She pulled up then, making quick work of the rest of his clothes so she could see his beautiful body laid out before her. She licked her lips, hungry for him. William gazed up at her, his eyes dark with need behind his crooked glasses.

Then he smirked. It was a look Buffy had never seen on his face before and it made a rush of moisture hit her panties. "I think you're a bit overdressed, pet," he said, the smirk still firmly in place.

Buffy jumped up from the bed, wasting no time in stripping. "So, you ready to put it in my ass?" she asked with a smile.

"I'm ready to put it anywhere you'll let me." Almost identical expressions of surprise appeared on their faces, William as shocked as Buffy that something like that had come out of his mouth. But then Buffy was back with him on the bed, kissing and licking his neck until William moaned.

"Buffy…need…need you, kitten. Need to be inside."

Buffy groaned. "Kitten" was a new one, and she immediately declared it her favorite of the pet names William had called her so far. She leaned across him, opening the drawer of her bedside table and pulling out a small bottle.

"What's that?" William asked.

"Lube," Buffy replied. "My ass isn't quite as wet as my pussy. Make it hurt less."

William's brow furrowed. "It's going to hurt you?"

"Only in the fun way," Buffy replied with a wink. She stroked his hair gently. "You're pretty big, so it's probably going to hurt me a bit going in, but don't worry, okay? I'll be all right. Just follow what I tell you to do."

William nodded. He didn't like the idea of hurting her, but it was obviously something Buffy wanted. And he had to admit, he was curious.

Buffy flipped open the top of the lube, squirting the clear liquid into her palm. She reached down and grasped William's cock, sliding her hand up and down, coating it with the lube. William moaned as she did, then gasped as he felt a warm tingling sensation on his cock. "What…what is that?"

Buffy held up the bottle so he could see the label. "Creates a gentle warming sensation on contact. You like?"

William nodded. "Feels…feels good."

Buffy put a bit more of the lube on her finger, reaching behind her to coat her puckered hole before closing the bottle and dropping it to the bed. She positioned herself over William, grasping his penis at the base and pushing herself down. She hissed in pain as the thick head slid inside, biting her lip.

Only an inch inside her, and already the sensation was incredible, but William felt his pleasure being tempered by Buffy's obvious pain. "Sweetheart?"

"I'm…I'm good," Buffy said, sliding down a little further. "Just…gonna take me a minute. Can you hold still?"

William nodded, hoping he could. It felt good, and his instinct was to thrust up, but his desire not to hurt Buffy overrode everything else. He gripped the sides of the bed as he waited for her, his knuckles white with the strain, but he didn't move.

Finally, Buffy had him inside, and she slumped down against his chest, panting. "How's that feel?" she asked.

"Really good," William told her. He kissed the top of her head, trembling. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I…you're the biggest guy I've ever been with. Takes some getting used to."

William couldn't help the grin that spread across his face at that. While he hadn't exactly had a lot of experience looking at other men's penises, William had always suspected his was larger than average, and he liked to hear Buffy confirm it. Made him feel as if maybe he did count for something as a man…

And then she pulled up and started to move, and William couldn't think about much of anything at all. The only thing he knew was the pleasure of being inside Buffy's tight ass, his cock sliding in and out as she moaned and whimpered.

"Put…put your fingers inside me," Buffy said as she bounced on him, her breasts moving in a way tantalizing enough to make William's mouth water. He slid his hand between their bodies, finding her wet pussy and entering her with two fingers.

"Uhhhh…" Buffy moaned. "Now…my clit…Flick it with your thumb." Buffy groaned as he did, her movements on his cock speeding up.

Unable to resist her breasts any longer, William leaned up, sucking one into his mouth. Buffy grabbed his head, holding him there, urging him to keep suckling. The sounds she was making now were nearly animalistic, and William's entire word narrowed to her, to his need to come and to make her come.

Remembering how it had felt when she'd done it to him earlier, William bit down on her nipple. Buffy's eyes snapped open, her body shaking violently as she screamed in release, still frantically humping William's cock and fingers as her orgasm broke into multiples. William broke away from her chest as he came, grabbing her hip with his free hand as he vocalized his pleasure in an almost growl. Spent, he collapsed against the pillows, Buffy flopping forward with him.

"Oh my fucking god," Buffy said when she could speak again, her voice weak from screaming.

"That about sums it up," William mumbled, his mouth against her hair.

Buffy felt his cock slide out of her, and she shivered. Her ass was decidedly sore, but she couldn't really find the energy to care. She figured that could probably be credited to the multiple orgasms she'd just had. And here she'd spent all this time thinking those were a myth…

She tried to stretch, wincing a little as she did. The rigorous activities she'd engaged in over the past couple of days were catching up with her, and what she'd just done with William hadn't helped that much at all. What she needed was a nice, long soak in the Jacuzzi tub she had in her bathroom.

Her lips curled up in a smile as she decided that that soak wouldn't be alone. She looked up, meeting William's eyes. "How do you feel about taking a bath?"

*** *** ***

Thanks for all the support I got last chapter. Glad to know that so many people do like where I'm taking this and are willing to stick it out.

Also, remember where I said this one was going to be sorta short? I was thinking when I started it, it was going to be about ten chapters long. Well, seems like I was way off base. I'm still not seeing epic, but I think it's going to be longer than my original estimate. So hopefully you won’t mind this being a bit longer…

Please review!