***Chapter 29***Something New***

“Wow.” Buffy whispered as she came back into herself. Spike chuckled and pulled her close for a short searing kiss. Buffy sighed as they pulled apart, running her fingers through his hair, a contented smile on her lips.

“Mmm, I could curl up and go to sleep right now.” Buffy sighed, her words slightly slurred.

“Uh, luv, we still have a small problem to deal with.” Buffy looked at his questioningly, noting the strained expression on his face.

“Ugh, so do not wanna slay tonight.” Buffy said with a groan.

“Not the small problem I was referring to, pet.” Spike’s lips curved into a smirk as he pressed his hips against her. “Or not so little as the case may be.” Buffy blushed and tucked her face into his chest, her head snapping up at his chuckle.

“And just what is so funny?” Buffy asked, insulted.

“The fact that even after what we have just done, you can still blush so prettily.” He replied, his eyes softening.

“You think I’m pretty?” Buffy asked, unable to stifle the hopeful note in her voice.

“Hell, pet, you’re bloody beautiful, you know that.” Her face lit up in pleasure and she raised her lips to his to bestow a lingering kiss, her tongue darting out teasingly to trace the fullness of this bottom lip. Spike groaned and pinched her playfully.

“Minx.” He said with mock severity.

“I don’t have to stand for this.” Buffy said playfully, trying to pull from his arms.

“Nope, your knees would work just fine.” Buffy’s eyes went wide, her hand slapping his chest with tempered Slayer strength, still pulling a wince from the vampire.

“Hey now, watch it, luv. Don’t want to damage the goods.”

“I’ll be damaging a lot more than that.” Buffy’s eyes flashed with annoyance.

“Hey, don’t get your knickers in a twist, not like I was asking for you to take it up-”
“Spike.” She said warningly. “It’s just that-” Buffy broke off with a sigh.

“Just what, luv?” He asked quietly

“I’ve never. . .I mean, I haven’t-” She broke off, her face blushing wildly.

“Never?” Buffy shook her head, refusing to meet his eyes. “Not even with-”

“NO!” The room filled with an uncomfortable silence.

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to, luv.” Spike said quietly, pulling her into his arms.

“You want me to?” Buffy asked, her head burrowing into his chest.

“I must admit the thought of your sweet lips wrapped around my-”

“SPIKE!” Buffy screeched, scandalized, before growing serious, her voice almost a whisper. “But what if I do it wrong?”

“Luv, I can guarantee that nothing you could do would ever be wrong.” Spike replied gently, a small smile playing on his lips.

“But what if I suck at it?” Buffy asked, worrying her lip with her teeth.

“That’s kinda the point here luv.” Spike replied with a smirk.

“No, you know what I mean.” She replied exasperatedly.

“Buffy, you don’t have to if you don’t want to.” He replied, pushing the hair off her face with a gentle caress. “There are plenty of other things we can do. But you havta know that nothing you could do would be bad, luv. You are amazing.”

“Oh sure, try and butter me up.” She couldn’t help the smile as a warm glow filled her body, filling her veins with a pulsing heat.

“Maybe later pet, when we have more time.” Buffy felt a sharp wave of arousal hit her as the mental image refused to leave her mind. “You don’t have to. We can do something else, just go slaying?”

Buffy nodded and took a deep breath.

“Ok.”

“Right.” Spike barely keep the disappointment off his face as he released her from his arms and began to look around the room. “Now where did my pants get to?”

“No Spike,” Buffy said, pulling him back towards her. “I meant yes I will do it.” His face lit up at her words.

“Are you sure?” The question tasted bitter in his mouth but he knew he had to ask her, she meant too much to him. Buffy gave him a coy smile before brushing her lips against his.

“Yes, I’m sure.” Spike watched in fascination as Buffy moved to the bed and grabbed her pillow at his feet before sinking to her knees before him.

He felt himself grow harder as her warm breath brushed against his bare skin, causing a shiver to race through his body. He stared, rapt, as her small, pink tongue moved out to moisten her suddenly dry lips. He was unable to suppress a moan as she sighed, the air causing gooseflesh to cover his pale skin.

Buffy looked up only to meet his blue gaze staring intently at her. A smile crossed her lips as she raised her hands to run lovingly against the solid muscle of his thighs, pulling another moan from his lips.

“Please.” Spike whispered, his voice deep and hoarse. “Buffy.” A bolt of courage went through her, as she determinedly moved her lips closer to his straining flesh.

Buffy jumped and Spike groaned as the piercing sound of the telephone broke the silence.

“The machine will get it.” Buffy said quietly, watching a pleased smile cross his lips. He reached out an arm to tangle in her hair, stoking the strands lovingly. Buffy turned back to the task at hand when a distraught voice filled the room.

“Oh, God Buffy! Please pick up. It’s Dawn! Glory has her!”

***To Be Continued***Reviews make updates come faster***