****Chapter 3****Glory**** Dawn stopped suddenly, causing Spike to run into her back.

“Bit, what’s wrong?” Spike asked as Dawn’s hand gripped his arm harder, digging her nails into the skin. He followed her gaze and found a blonde haired woman in a skin tight red dress standing by the pommel horse.

“Glory,” Spike hissed in hatred. He grabbed Dawn and thrust her behind him, towards the door only to find two of Glory’s minions blocking the escape route.

“Rude much.” Glory spat out with a shake of her head. “No one is leaving this little party until I give the slayer a little message.” Glory sauntered over to the pair, looking over Spike with an appraising eye. “I can see the perks of being a Vampire Slayer. The stamina along must clinch it for her.” Glory ran her hand over Spike’s face and down his chest.

“What the bloody ‘ell you talkin’ about.” Spike spat out, unwilling to move under Glory’s assault, lest it leave Dawn open for attack.

“Just how cute is he Dawnie.” Glory cooed. Dawn clutched at the back of Spike’s duster harder, pressing her self against him in fear. “The key, blondie.” Glory demanded, taking a handful of his hair in a painful grip. “The slayer has it, I want it and you are going to tell me where to find it.”

“Sod off. Spike spat out.

Before he could react, Spike found himself pinned to the pommel horse on the other side of the room, leaving Dawn alone .

“Not a sound now Dawnie.” Glory warned. “Or your sisters boyfriend here dies.” Two of Glory’s minions grabbed Dawns by the arms and forced her off to the side of the room. Dawn watch helplessly as Glory continued to run her hands over Spike’s chest while pinning him by the throat.

“Let’s see if I can dig it out of you.” Glory’s hand stopped at the collar of Spike’s shirt. With a quick pull, she ripped it down the middle, leaving his pale chest bare to her gaze. “Is the answer here?” Glory dug one of her fingers into Spike’s chest, over his heart.

“Not a sound now precious or Dawnie is next.” Glory whispers in Spike’s ear. He gritted his teeth, his eyes rolling into the back of his head as Glory wiggled her finger in the hole she made. “Nope. Not here.” Her finger pulled out with an audible pop. Spike looked over to see Dawn’s face turn an unhealthy shade of green.

“I'll tell you where the sodding key is. Just let the lil bit go. She doesn’t need to see this.” Spike gasped, around the pain in his chest. Glory’s eyes lit up in excitement. “Well Dawnie, looks like I don’t need you anymore. Jinx, take her outside, when I have my key you can let her go.” Spike sighed with relief as Dawn was drug reluctantly from the room and into the back alley, away from Glory.

“Now about my key.” Glory ran her hands lovingly over Spike’s chest. “What did they make it this time. A chair, a necklace, one of those cute little hair scrunchies. Tell me. “ Spike stared at Glory, amazed at how drastic her mood changes were. She was almost as bad as Dru. Spike shuddered at the thought.

“Here’s the thing. The key is a book.” Glory jumped back from Spike in delight, dancing around the room.

“A book. How terribly common. My key, what book.” Glory demanded, turning back to Spike.

“Ah, it’s a big book.” Spike frantically looked around the room, for any book. His eyes land on Buffy’s school books. “It is big with a red cover.” Glory followed Spike’s gaze and pounced on the book. As soon as she touched it her eyes harden.

“The vampire ... is lying to me.” Glory spat out, an evil grin on her face, her eyes slightly glazed. “Very irritating. Irrational. Know what I mean, tiny catfish? Like. . .” Glory grips her head in her hands and moans. “I'm feelin' a little...NO, not now, I’m so close.” Glory’s form begins to blur before Spike’s eyes. Her form shifting and moving under her dress. Spike blinked and in Glory’s place stood the man from last night at the Bronze with Buffy. The man was wearing Glory’s dress.

“Oh no, what has Glory done.” Ben walked over to Spike and gave him a hand up.

“Uh mate,” Spike said, a perplexed look on his face. “You just, uh, you are. . “

“Glory. Ya man. Don’t worry, you will forget this ever happened soon enough. Part of the sharing a body package. Anyone who sees the change forgets about it almost as soon as it happens.” Ben replied with a wave of his hand. His eyes widened in surprise. “Hurry get out of here. She’s coming.” Ben grabbed his head in his hands, ripping at the hair. All Spike could do was watch as Ben shifted and Glory stood before him again.

“As I was saying,” Glory said with a shake of her head. She backhanded Spike and he flew through the air, hitting his head against the floor, hard.

“You are lying to me.” Glory said as she stalked over to Spike and pinned him to the ground, a strong hand on his throat. Her free hand slashed across Spike’s chest, causing four fingernail shaped welts to appear. Spike hissed in pain and let out a weak giggle.

“Yeah ... but it was fun. And guess what, bitch. I'm not telling you jack. You're never gonna get your sodding key, 'cause you might be strong, but in our world, you're a moron.” Spike smirked a Glory.

“How dare you talk to me like that. I am a God.” Glory punched Spike hard in the face, breaking open his lip.

“The god of what, bad home perms?” Spike said around the blood in his mouth. Glory hit him again, tightening her hold on his neck.

“Shut up.” She punched Spike again, this time four quick hits to his stomach. “I command you to shut up.” Spike groaned with pain, coughing up blood.

“Yeah, okay, sorry, but I just had no idea that gods were such prancing lightweights.” Spike grinned at Glory’s dumfounded expression. “Mark my words, the Slayer ... is going to kick your skanky, lopsided ass back to whatever place would take a cheap, whorish, fashion victim ex-god li-.” Glory’s eyes hardened as she tighten her hand around Spike’s throat, cutting off his words.

“That wasn’t very nice. Just like it wasn’t very nice of the Slayer to sick those witches on me. I think that it is time to leave a little message.” Glory gripped Spike’s throat harder. He grabbed at her hands uselessly as he felt the bones in his neck begin to crack.

“I won’t kill you, even though I know you deserve it.” Glory said, an insane smile crossing her lips. “Just hurt you a lot.” She squeezed harder, digging her thumb into his throat, raining blow after blow on Spike’s helpless body. The last sound Spike heard before he slumped into unconsciousness from the pain, was the pop as Glory broke his voice box.