Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: Most characters in this story are the property of Joss Whedon/Mutant Enemy, only the original characters and idea are mine.


Authors Note: This story will have sexual situations between a fifteen year old Spike and a twenty year old Buffy. While this is not a "Porn Without Plot" it could still be found offensive to some. Please read and review.
“Mom!! I’m home!” Was the echo left ringing in the foyer as the blonde’s feet took the stairs two at a time. Buffy closed the door to her room and fell back onto the bed. She closed her eyes and curled her legs, her arms automatically finding solace in the tiny stuffed pig she held. It had not been a good day for Buffy Summers. But yet, she hadn’t had a good day in quite a while.

She closed her eyes as she heard the feet coming up the stairs, praying that they would continue down the hall.

“Keep walking, keep walking, kee- damn it.”

The footsteps stopped at her door and a single knock was bounced off the opening door.

“Hey, Buff!”

She bounced as her brother jumped on the bed, turning toward him and smiling as she opened her eyes.

“Hey, Buz.”

Even though he towered over her, Lynden was still her little brother. It amazed her how grown up he seemed as he lay beside her flexing the bulging muscles in his arm. But it seemed that they were both grown now, even though she didn’t really remember the transition. Buffy closed her eyes and pushed the looming thoughts away, concentrating on what Lynden was saying.

“What are you doing tonight?” He asked casually, turning to face her with a glint in his eye.

She narrowed her eyes, “Why?”

“Just wondering.” He shrugged his shoulders and picked up her stuffed pig, tossing it high in the air and catching it.

She snatched at his hands, trying to free Mr. Gordo from his tormentor.

“What do you want, Lynden?”

He turned to face her with a well practiced look of innocence.

“Is it a crime for me to want to spend some time with my sister?”

One golden brow arched as he rolled over and sighed.

“Alright, alright. Can you take me over to Spike’s?”

Buffy tried to ignore the tingle that ran through her when Lynden said HIS name, the name that seemed permanently etched into her brain, haunting her thoughts and dreams.

She tried to think of anything other than bright blue eyes and sculpted cheekbones.

She tried to think of anything other than her brother’s fifteen year old best friend.



Buffy rubbed her stomach, trying to will away the nervous feeling residing there. When did things become so complicated? These people were her friends. So what if every one of them were younger than her? She didn’t think of them as kids and she sure as hell didn’t think of herself as a woman. Actually, Buffy really didn’t know what she was anymore.But three years ago? Buffy Summers had everything. A senior in high school with a scholarship to UCLA, and a family anyone would want for there own.

Only she didn’t realize the lie she was living until she watched her father throw her mother half way across a room. She still doesn’t know what happened to her father. He simply woke up one day and hated them. He left the house and everything he owned, only taking his car and the clothes on his back. Oh, but he did come back occasionally, to beat her mother and then finally to turn his hand toward her.

She remembers the way he spoke to her. The things he said, how she wasn’t good enough, that he wasn’t proud of her. She remembers not being able to breath. Being in a hospital, wearing a heart monitor and oxygen mask, begging God to help her forget. She remembers not leaving her room and hearing Lynden cry in the room beside her, unable to help him because she couldn’t help herself. She remembers the letter that took her scholarship away and watching her classmates move on and start their lives through a hospital window.

But after a while, the panic attacks were gone. She could breath again and anger began to replace the sadness. Her father had quit giving her mother any support for her or Lynden and had been having an affair with her mother’s cousin. Who just happened to be four years older than Buffy.

She tries to remember when she grew up, tries to remember the day she became a woman. Was she a woman? Why did being a certain age make her a woman? She didn’t think of herself that way, she could hardly believe that she had turned twenty in July.

She looked over at Lynden in the passenger seat. Her little buz. He was the one who had grown up. He had pulled himself together and became the man of the house. She smiled as she thought of how proud she was of him, of all of the things he had sacrificed. She still remembers the day he had quit football in search of a job to support their family. Her lip trembled as it hit her how much he resembled their father. But Lynden was a real man, he loved her and her mother and she thanked God everyday for him. It amazed her that he was only fifteen, his heart and mind were so wise beyond his years. He’s growth spurt had shot him up to well over six feet and football had helped sculpt him into a very handsome man.

He caught her gaze and shot her a wink, making her smile as she turned back to the road. She shook her head trying to get her concentration back on the road, instead of the past.

“What are you and Dru gonna do tonight?” Lynden asked casually, looking out the window.

“Don’t know.” She shrugged.

Drusilla was her best friend, who just happened to be Spike’s sister. Dru had came along at just the right time in her life, to help pull her out of her depression. It was weird how they all had met and became friends. Lynden had first become friends with Lorne, Spike and Drusilla’s other brother. She smiled as she thought of Lorne. The prep, they all called him. They all made fun of his metrosexual status, but were jealous of his ability to get any girl he wanted. Then Lynden had met Spike after Lorne asked him to look out for him on the football field, since it was his first year. But it seemed that Spike needed no help on the field and took to American football like a duck to water, quickly becoming one of the star players.

She remembers the day Spike Howard first came into her life with his big, blue eyes and blonde curls. She remembers how her heart skipped a beat when he spoke to her with a slight accent, his voice a soft timbre.

Then she remembers finding out how old he was.

She had laughed at them at first, knowing that they were kidding with her. There was no way the man that stood in front of her was fifteen. But it was true and she had distanced herself from the temptation that was Spike Howard.

Buffy never expected to fall in love with the Howard’s. Their father, Ken, had taken her own father’s place in her life, keeping her laughing while being a rock for her to lean on. And their mother Lynn had quickly become one of her best friends and confidants. She loved the entire family with all of her heart. She and Lynden stayed at the Howard’s more than their own home.

She turned down the familiar street and smiled as she saw Dru bickering with Lorne over the dog yipping at their feet. She turned into the driveway, stopping at her own little parking spot to the left of Lynn’s car. Lynden got out of the car and headed toward the squabbling siblings, while Buffy remained still in the car. She sucked in a breath as the door opened and watched as Spike walked onto the porch, his eyes landing on her. She smiled at his smirk, only to release the breath she was holding with a sigh.

It was gonna be a long night.