Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the reviews! Hope you enjoy!!
Buffy looked up into his eyes, her breath stolen.

She recognized the man standing in front of her.

Cold rain dripped down his face, his clothes seemingly glued to his skin, but it was his eyes that held her captive. As blue as the ocean, emotions swirling inside them like a storm across the sea.

He brought his hand to her face and gently wiped away a tear she hadn’t realized had fallen.

“Let me be your man, Buffy.” He wrapped his hand around her slender neck and brought her forehead to rest against his own. She closed her eyes and breathed in the scent of him.

“Please, baby…” His voice was thick with emotion, the soft words barely audible over the sound of rain pelting on the tin roof of the porch.

She pulled back and opened her eyes, watching his lips tremble in the cold. The faint thought of both of them getting sick popped into her mind.

She looked down and realized his whole body was trembling. She turned and fiddled with the key, trying to unlock the door, babbling as she did.

“You need to get out of those clothes. You’ll catch pneumonia and here I am like an idiot blocking the door. Stupid, stupid….” She finally got the door open and started to go through the doorway when he grabbed her hand and turned her to face him.

“It’s not the cold, love.”

Her eyes widened as a small smile appeared on his face. He pulled her tight against his chest, his eyes illuminated as lightning flashed.

“It’s you.”

He pulled her mouth to his own and she melted into his kiss. Never had anything felt so right or so good in all her life. Never had anyone made her forget everything except the feel of his body and the color of his eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he hoisted her up against him and she instantly wrapped her legs around his lean waist. He carried them through the doorway and barely had sense enough to kick the door shut as he passed. Buffy clutched his lips to hers with her hands entangled in his curls; she never wanted him to quit kissing her. She didn’t need to breathe, all she needed was him.

Spike lay her back against the pillows on her bed and pulled his mouth away, a husky chuckle escaping when Buffy followed right after him. She opened her eyes and looked at her bedroom, curious as to how they made it there. She didn’t remember anything, anything except his kiss.

A wet slapping sound drew her attention to the floor, where a soggy black t-shirt now lay. She cut her eyes to Spike, practically salivating at the sight of his naked chest.

“Be a love and get out of those wet clothes, baby.”

Buffy shivered as his voice washed over her, his slight accent and deep timbre causing chill bumps to break out on her skin.

She batted her eyes coyly and got up from the bed, her eyes never leaving his. As seductively as she could Buffy pulled the wet shirt over her head, letting it drop to the ground. His eyes were riveted to her chest and she slowly unclasped her bra, letting it join the growing pile on the floor.

Lightning flashed and thunder shook the house, the room instantly going black. Buffy stood with still her eyes still on Spike, although she couldn’t see him anymore. The room was as dark as midnight and Buffy couldn’t see anything.

Lightning flashed again and she sucked in a breath to find Spike’s face inches from her own. He claimed her mouth in another kiss as thunder rattled the pictures on the wall, picking her up once again and laying her on the bed.

She shook as his hands went to the button of her jeans and she ran her hands through his hair and down his shoulders.

He was shaking as well, his hands jerking at her jeans. He finally rid her of them, her panties going at the same time. He fell between her legs, kissing and sucking on her firm stomach, then trailing up to her breasts. He kissed and licked his way to her neck and she jerked his lips back to hers. His hands ran across her body seemingly scorching her with their touch. She pulled away from him, a load moan escaping her lips. Never had anything felt this good. She needed him; she needed to feel him everywhere. She wrapped her legs around his waist and bucked her hips up against him. Her hands instantly went to the fastenings on his jeans and he thrust against her as her hands brushed against him.

“Take them off.”

He sat up and began jerking at the buttons, rolling over and kicking them off his legs and onto the floor. He rolled back to her and she pulled him on top of her, her lips searching for his in a greedy kiss. She felt like she was going to explode, he surrounded her, but she needed more. She bucked her hips up against him and a moan was ripped from his throat as she ground against his aching erection.

“Fuck, Buffy…”

She ground against him again and he all but stopped, the sensations paralyzing him.

“Please, Spike…” Lightning flashed again and she looked into his face, his beautiful eyes shining in the darkness. She pulled him down to her, his lips barely grazing her own.

“Make love to me.”

He claimed her lips as he claimed her body, pushing inside and filling her to completion. They moaned against each others lips and pulled away to breath, since theirs had been ripped from them.

“Buffy…” He was staring into her face although it was barely visible, the occasional flash of lightning illuminating her.

“Spike, oh…” Never would anything feel as good as this, this was perfection, this was meant to be.

It was too good to last and as he fell into ecstasy she was right with him, panting and moaning his name.

He pushed her damp hair away from her face, a chaste kiss landing on the end of her nose. She smiled and ran her own hand through his curls.

“You mean it’s not too crooked to kiss?”

He rolled over and pulled her on top of him, his arms wrapping around her. He kissed her nose again and she felt his small smile against her skin. They fell asleep in each others arms, the rain pelting on the tin roof.