Author's Chapter Notes:
So sorry for the delay, I hope people are still interested. RL is a raging bitch.
“Buffy.”

Hot breath was tickling the back of her neck and a sharp ringing was piercing the peaceful sleep Buffy was having. She snuggled further into the warm body that held her tight and nothing was going to disturb her slumber.

“Buffy!”

She jerked upright and brought Spike with her, his arms having been wrapped tightly around her waist. She pushed the tangled hair out of her face and glared at him.

“Wha-”

Her sentence was cut short as she finally realized that her phone was ringing. Loudly.

“Shit.”

She jumped off the bed in search of her pants which held her phone captive in one of the pockets.

Spike lay back against his pillow, a sated smile crossing his face and his blood beginning to simmer hotly beneath his skin as he watched Buffy ramble through the clothes on the floor delightfully naked.

“Hello?”

She jerked the phone to her ear and Spike moaned with appreciation for the bounce it gave her breasts.

“What the hell is going on, Buffy?! We’ve been near frantic since you left, where are you?”

She closed her eyes and cursed herself. She could hear the frantic worry in Dru’s voice. It also didn’t help that Lynden was in the back ground sounding none to happy and demanding to speak to her.

“Shit, Dru. I’m sorry, we got caught up in the rain and we just came to the house. The power went out and we just fell asleep. I am so so sorry.”

She crossed her fingers and prayed that she had invoked the right amount of regret into her spiel.

Dru sighed on the other end.

“It’s alright, we just got worried and freaked because of the storm.”

“I’m sorry. Again.”

“Just as long as you guys are alright, it’s forgiven.”

Buffy looked at Spike and noticed that he was blatantly more than alright.

She looked into his eyes and his wolfish smirk sent her blood into a boil.

“Yeah, we’re fine.”

“Well the rain isn’t gonna let up anytime soon, so I guess we’ll just see you tomorrow.”

Buffy was about to agree when she remembered the scene she had witnessed in the kitchen.

“Dru, where’s Lorne?”

There was a small pause at the other end.

“Uh, oh yeah, he’s at Clay’s house, he’s uh, spending the night over there tonight.”

Buffy’s sisterly side was ready to go through the phone, they were alone over there. Her little brother and her best friend. Alone.

Spike nudged her with his little toe and tried to slip his foot between her thighs.

“Buffy?”

She sighed and stood from the bed her hand going through her hair.

“Yeah, I’m here. Just uh, just keep an eye on the weather okay?” She looked out the window, jumping slightly as the lightning flashed.

“You too. Bye, Sis.”
“Bye.”

She closed the phone and threw it on the window sill.

“Here kitty kitty kitty…”

Buffy snorted and shook her head.

“Come on, come on kitty kitty…”

“You’re an idiot.”

“I’m a damn sexy man.”

Buffy turned toward the bed and licked her lips, swinging her hips as she closed in on him.

“Fine, you’re a damn” kiss. “sexy” kiss. “idiot.” kiss.

She squealed with laughter as he grabbed her and rolled her under him.

He was kissing and sucking his way down her neck when she finally got the courage to ask the question.

“Spike?”

“Mmm?” HE continued his quest and cupped his hands around her soft breasts.

“Have you noticed anything weird between Dru and Lynden lately?”

He sucked her nipple into his mouth and gave it a long leisurely suck before releasing it.

“Yeah, they’re doin’ it.”

He was headed for her other breast when she jerked up, nearly knocking him off the bed.

“What?!?”

“Hey, watch the bits and pieces, Blondie. You’ll be wantin’ them in a few minutes.”

She looked as if someone had just hit her in the face with a cold fish.

“What did you say?”

Spike sat down beside her.

“Why do you look so surprised? You had to know something was going on or you wouldn’t have asked.”

“Yeah, but I thought- I mean, I never - damnit to hell!”

He laughed and put his arm around her.

“I’ll let you in on a little secret, Strawberry.” She gave him a look at his use of ridiculous nicknames and he tweeked her nose. “It’s been going on for a while.”

Lightning flashed and Buffy looked out the window.

“Are you alright?”

She looked back to him and gave him a faint smile.

“Yeah. It’s just, he’s my brother, you know?”

Spike nodded his head.

“Yeah, I know.”

Buffy laid her head against his shoulder and gave him a thankful smile.

“You’re being awful calm about this.”

“Yeah, well I really can’t bust his ass for bangin’ my sister, now can I?”

Buffy smiled into his shoulder and moaned when he caressed her breast. He slid his hot mouth down her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

“Because I thoroughly intend on bangin’ his.”

“You’re so romantic, William.”

“I try.”

Buffy giggled as the rain began to pelt against the window.


***********************************************


“God, Spike… Unh! Oh yeah…. Damn, how long- Unh! Oh dear God - can you go for?”

Spike smiled down at her and continued thrusting at a maddening pace.

“I’m a fifteen year old hormone bomb, baby.”

Buffy cringed.

“Could you please not remind me of how old you are?”

He let out a husky laugh and gave her a good thrust.

“Why’s that, love?”

Her s eyes closed and she could feel her entire body tremble at the sound of his husky voice.

“It makes me feel- God, Spike- like a dirty old woman.”

He laughed again and she could feel it all through her body.

“You know you’re not, baby. You’re a dirty girl.”

She squeezed her muscles around him and watched in delight as he shuddered in ecstasy.

“Oh, yeah. You’re daddy’s dirty girl.”

Buffy let out a hoarse scream as her orgasm ripped through her unexpectedly. She held onto Spike as he followed behind her and dropped back against the pillows with him cuddled close.

“That was -”

Buffy smiled and ran her fingers through his curls.

“Yeah, it was.”