Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm glad everyone is enjoying the story. Thanks for reviewing.
Buffy sighed as she watched Lynden head up the stairs, Spike and Lorne trailing behind him.

What had she done? She had made out with a fifteen year old! Forget make out, they had rounded second and were coming close to third base when Dru interrupted them. She dropped her head into her hands. She was a cradle robber. Oh God, she was going to hell.

She could still feel his kiss. All those feelings were still coursing through her veins and her body was aching for his touch. She was so, so fucked. She lifted her head and watched Dru get up from the couch heading for the stairs. She stopped at the bottom and looked back at Buffy.

“You coming?”

Buffy nodded and rose from the couch, going into the kitchen and checking the back door, making sure it was locked. She made her way to the front, watching Dru lock the front door.

Dru smiled and looped her arm through Buffy’s making their way up the stairs. The boys were in Lynden’s room and she could hear Spike talking.

“Man, did you see Harmony today? God, she’s hot.”

Buffy froze at the doorway and looked inside, watching as Spike slowly smirked at her. She shook her head and headed toward her room, leaving Dru to go in Lynden’s room with the guys.

She slammed the door to her room, pulling her shirt over her head and grabbing her nightgown of the hook on the door. That little bastard. How dare he? Talk about another girl right after they- Buffy stopped and shook her head. This was stupid. It was a mistake. That earth shattering, soul consuming kiss was a mistake. Spike was a fifteen year old hormone bomb who would probably make out with a tree stump. What did it matter to her?

She pulled the nightgown over her head and turned to her vanity, looking in the mirror. She didn’t look like a woman, she didn’t feel like a woman.

“God, I’m so stupid.”

“Why do you say that?”

Her head snapped to the doorway and she watched as Spike slowly closed the door.

She narrowed her eyes and turned back to the mirror.

“What do you want?”

He smiled and walked over to her bed, laying back against the pillows. He kicked off his shoes and leisurely turned his eyes back toward her.

“What’s with the attitude?”

She sucked in a breath, closing her eyes. “Nothing. I don’t have an attitude.”

He laughed and turned toward her on the bed, resting his head on his crooked arm.

“I know what’s wrong with you.”

She sighed and turned toward him. “And just what exactly is wrong with me then?”

“You’re jealous.”

She snorted and shook her head.

“Jealous?”

“Yes. You, little Ms. Buffy, are jealous.”

“And you are out of your mind.”

She got up and headed for the door, reaching for the door knob just as his body trapped her against the wood.

“No, I’m not.”

She closed her eyes as he pressed against her and moaned when his hands came around her. Her head fell back as his lips found her neck and she laced her fingers through his where they rested on her stomach.

“You’re so jealous you can’t stand it.”

Her eyes shot open and she pushed back against him, knocking him away from her. She turned to look at him and wanted to slap the look of satisfaction clear off his face.

“I have no reason to be jealous of you, Spike.” She felt triumphant at the look that crossed his face.

“Oh, really?”

Damn, he was fast. He had her against the door in a heartbeat, his tongue tangling with hers. She clutched at him, she was drowning in the feelings he was bringing out of her. How could he do this? She jerked away as her conscious came knocking, telling her exactly who was evoking these feelings in her.

“Oh God. We can’t. No. No, we can’t-“

Spike jerked her back against him holding her and kissing her neck.

“Yes, we can.”

She jerked away again and turned to face him.

“We can’t. You’re fifteen.”

He shook his head and came at her again.

“So? It doesn’t matter, Buffy.”

“Yes, it does-“

“No, it doesn’t. Feel, Buffy.” He pulled her against him and kissed her cheek, running his lips down her throat. “Just feel.”

Her head fell back and her eyes closed. She let go of everything and concentrated on the feelings inside her. She clutched him to her and held on as he picked her up, walking to the bed. He tossed her on the bed and she giggled as he crawled up her body, catching her in a soul searing kiss. God, what was it about him that made her forget everything?

She ran her hands up his arms and drug her finger nails back down them, causing him to hiss. He bucked against her and Buffy felt her legs fall open. He nestled in between them and she jerked her head back as he thrust softly against her.

“Does that feel good?”

She whimpered and nodded her head, her hands trailing beneath his shirt to find his back. He thrust against her, letting a moan slip as she clawed her hands down his back her orgasm hitting her.

“Oh God!” Buffy moaned into his neck as he surged against her, breathing deep as he found his release. He turned to face her and dropped a light kiss against her lips, before hopping up from the bed. She watched as he walked to the door and stopped turning to face her.

“Night. Sweet Dreams.”

He closed the door behind him and Buffy turned on her side, reality creeping back in. God, what was wrong with her? She just let a fifteen year old dry hump her into the bed.

And she had loved every minute of it.

It felt so good. God, did it feel good. She smiled a bit, some of the guilt draining from her. It was wrong, it was so, so wrong.

But it felt so right.

It dawned on her that she should have been upset about him leaving, it seemed as if he had gotten what he wanted from her and then didn’t need her anymore. But she wasn’t stupid. She and Spike were not gonna happen, there would never be a whirl wind romance of love. There would only be heat and passion that burned until it consumed them.

And then it would be over.

She will move on and God knows he will move on, so why can’t they have this?

She knew exactly why. A million reasons of why it was wrong popped into her mind, but she ignored them for right now.

She fell asleep with a smile.