Buffy sat at the Howard’s kitchen table, eyeing the piece of pizza Lynn placed in front of her. Why did she have to make up that stupid lie? She couldn’t eat right now if she wanted to, her stomach was in knots.

“I thought you were hungry?” Lynn sat down beside her, grabbing the pizza and taking a bite.

Buffy shrugged. “Guess not.”

“You’re weird.”

“Are you just now figuring that out, mother?” She looked over as Spike breezed past, snagging the pizza and wolfing it down. Lynn swatted at him as he took a seat beside her. “But I guess she can’t help that she was born that way.”

Buffy smirked, her tongue resting against her teeth.

“And just what way would that be, William?”

“Gee Buff, where should I start? The crooked nose or the huge gorilla feet?”

She laughed and threw her napkin at him. This was her Spike. He had always made fun of her about something, they were all that way, in fact. Ken was constantly grilling her about her “gorilla feet”. It was so strange, it actually made her feel good for them to make fun of her. She knew they loved her and it was just their way of showing it, even if it was a weird, messed up way.

“So, I’m guessing it would be safe to leave you two here by yourselves then?”

Buffy froze mid-swing in the kicking match beneath the table.

“What do you mean?”

“Since your dad is retarded, he offered to sit with Mr. Giles until he’s discharged and then take him home.”

“And?”

“He’s making me go with him. So, we probably won’t be home until dawn.”

Spike picked that moment to send a well aimed kick directly at her shin.

“Ughh!! You idiot!”

Spike laughed as she brought her leg up and rubbed the bruise already blossoming there.

“God!! I hate you, Spike!!”

He turned and gave his mother an innocent smile.

“We’ll be fine.”


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buffy threw the remote onto the coffee table. Stupid cable. One hundred channels of nothing.

She was bored.

Spike had disappeared into his room doing God knows what, leaving her to entertain herself. She couldn’t decide if she was thankful or pissed.

She leaned her head back against the couch and closed her eyes.

“BOO!”

Buffy screeched and fell forward onto the floor, her hand covering her racing heart.

Spike stood behind the couch, laughing as she got to her feet.

“You little ASSHOLE!”

She lunged at him, softly punching at him while he still laughed.

He grabbed her arms and pulled her against him, kissing her softly on the lips. She froze and jerked away, putting the couch between them once again.

He sighed and dropped his hands.

“What’s wrong this time?”

She shook her head, falling onto the couch.

“The same thing that’s been wrong every other time.”

“And what would that be?”

She gave him an incredulous look.

“Don’t be stupid. This whole thing is wrong. You are FIFTEEN years old.”

“So?”

“Ughh!!”
She stood from the couch and paced the floor.

“We’re not doing anything wrong.” She stopped and cocked a brow at him. “I mean, we’re not trying to get married or anything. We’re just having some fun.”

“I’m not a whore.”

“What does that have to do with anything?”

“I don’t mess around with people that I don’t- that I’m not-”

“That you don’t ‘like’?” He gestured with his fingers. “Who said anything about that? We’re just having fun.”

Buffy stopped and looked at him.

“So you want us to be friends with benefits, is that what you’re saying?

He rose from the couch and made his way toward her.

“I’m saying that I want us to be Spike and Buffy, the same as always.” He rested his hands on her waist. “And if a little kissing happens every now and then, so be it.” He ran his hands down her backside, squeezing.

She sighed and closed her eyes.

“This isn’t just kissing.”

He laughed softly and pulled her tight against him.

“It’s all part of the package.”

He kissed her.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mmh…”

“You like that?”

Buffy whimpered as Spike nipped along her collar bone, soothing the bites with his tongue. How they made it to his bed, Buffy could not remember. She opened her eyes and looked down as he took her breast into his mouth, sucking gently.

“God…”

He nudged her legs open with his hips, settling himself between them. Buffy softly pushed up against him, causing his head to jerk back.

“Yeah, that’s it.”

He stared down at her as he began to softly thrust, his thrust stronger with each bat of her eyelashes. She watched his face contort in pleasure. His eyes, so blue, even in the dark they were as bright as the sky.

“What are you looking at?” And that smart ass smirk was sending her into an unbelievable orgasm.

“Unh! Oh my God… Come on, Spike… Mmm…”

He thrust harder against her, his own orgasm approaching.

“Yeah, talk to me. Come on, baby…”

She opened her eyes as something she had caged inside herself long ago broke free. She didn’t care how old he was anymore, or how wrong it was. All she cared about right now was the feeling of having him on top of her, sending her to heaven.

She pulled his head down and licked his neck, her hot breath making him shiver.

“You want me to talk to you, huh? Do you want me to tell you how good this feels? How much I want to fuck you right now?”

“Unh!” He thrust hard against her as the crude words passed her lips. It was unbelievable to hear her sweet lips uttering such dirty words to him. “Yeah, come on. Tell me just how much you want it.”

She smirked at him, pushing up against his chest. She used his surprise to roll him off of her, coming to rest astride him. He smirked at her, his hands coming to rest on her ass.

“Hang on, cowboy. You’re in for a ride.”

She ground against him, his eyes rolling back into their sockets. She gyrated against him until he jerked her against him, his lips seeking hers.

He broke away and panted against her lips. He pulled her down hard against him and held her, sending her into a delicious release.

“Oh God, Buffy!”

She smiled as he flopped back against his pillow, a small sated smile on his lips. She knew he was about to fall asleep, so she leaned forward and gave him a chaste kiss. He mumbled as she gingerly stood up and she stopped at the door, looking back at him. He was already asleep, his breath slow and even. She shook her head, closing the door behind her, a smile gracing her own lips.