Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the delay, I hope you enjoy the chapter! Thanks for reviewing.
“I know you’re not asleep.”

Buffy fought to keep her eyes closed. She knew that if she didn’t give him any attention, he would eventually give up and leave her alone. She tensed as the bed dipped with his weight, fighting hard to keep her breathing even.

He ran is hand through her hair and down her back, finally cupping her ass.

She squeezed her eyes shut and sucked in a ragged breath. He squeezed her firmly and let out a husky laugh.

“Come on, possum. “ He squeezed until a soft moan resounded through the dark room. “Why did you leave me?”

Her eyes shot open and she jerked away from him.

“It looked like you were pretty busy.” She snarkily replied.

“Mm. So that’s what this is all about.” He rolled over and put his hands behind his head, a grin stretched across his face.

She rolled to face him.

“What are talking about?”

“You’re jealous.”

“Ugh, if you say so.”

She turned away from him again, pissed beyond belief.

“There is no use hiding it, baby. You are jealous.”

“I have no reason to be jealous of you, Spike.”

His jaw clenched and he jerked her onto her back. She had never seen this side of him, the wild look in his eyes was almost frightening.

“Oh really?”

She looked him square in the eye.

“Really.”

His teeth clenched and his nostrils flared.

“Fine.”

He jerked away and rose from the bed, his feet stomping to the door. He never looked back at her and she flinched as the door slammed.

She threw her head back against the pillow. God, she hated him. She shook her head. She didn’t hate anything about him and that was the problem. Everything he did, touched her in some way. Because as much as he was an arrogant prick, he was also a tender hearted gentleman. He loved with his whole heart and he straight with you. There wasn’t two sides to Spike, what you see is what you get. He could cut you to the bone and then spend hours crying and begging your forgiveness.

“Damn it!” She punched her pillow.

She had just made a resolution not five minutes ago to forget about him and now she was craving him more than ever.

She got up and made her way to the door listening for any sounds outside. She pulled the door opened and picked around the corner. Lorne and Lynden were sound asleep in Lorne’s bed. She giggled to herself. These boys were so crazy. Ken and Lynn were sound asleep downstairs in their cave. It still made her laugh that they had turned their basement into a huge master bedroom. But it gave Dru, Lorne, and Spike free control of the second floor, so it all worked out.

She jerked back into Dru’s room as the door to Spike’s flew open. She heard him stop in the doorway.

“Damn it, damn it, damn it…” She muttered.

She had been spotted.

She turned and made a bee line for Dru’s bed. She pulled the blankets to her chin, listening as he tip toed down the hall.

She strained to hear him and froze as the bed dipped behind her.

“I saw you peeking, Possum.”

“Oh, that? I thought I heard Dru.”

“Mm hmm. Tell me another one, sweet cheeks.”

“Okay, Lorne.”

“Ooh, got a jonesing for the other brother now?”

She rolled to face him.

“Fuck you.”

“I wish.” He ran his tongue across teeth.

She closed her eyes as desire shot straight through her. She rolled over once again.

“Keep dreaming.”

He rolled close and whispered in her ear.

“Every night.”

He pulled her hair away from her neck and kissed the soft skin he exposed.

“Mmm.”

“Yeah." He kissed her ear. "You know you like it.”

Her resolve slipped away as anger from earlier swept through her. She rolled to face him and jerked his lips to hers.

Yeah, she did like it.

And he was hers.

He grunted against her lips, his hands flying over her body squeezing and caressing.

She pulled him on top of her, her legs wrapping around his waist.

He pulled away from her lips and nibbled her ear.

“My little jealous vixen.”

She rolled them over and sat astride him, her hand fisting in his shirt.

“I’m not jealous of you.”

She grabbed then neck of his shirt and pulled with all the strength in her tiny body, ripping it down the middle.

His eyes were wild with lust and he tried to roll her back over. She pushed him down against the bed, the headboard hitting the wall.

“Be. Still.”

His hands clenched as she kissed him soundly on the lips, then trailing down his chest with warm swipes of her tongue.

“Oh God.”

Her tongue swirled around his nipple, making his hips buck against her.

“Fuck!”

She sucked it into her mouth her hand trailing down to his crotch. She cupped him through his pajama bottoms, sucking hard.

“Oh Fuck, Buffy… Unh…”

She had never actually had her hands on his package, so she was momentarily shocked at the size of it.

She smiled and sat up. She was fixing to turn his world upside down.

“What are you- Don’t stop!” He was panting hard, sweat beading on his brow.

She smiled coyly and kissed him chastely on the lips.

“Don’t worry, baby. I’m gonna take care of you.”

She gave him a wicked smile and scooted down the bed until she straddled his knee’s.

He let out a ragged breath and threw his head back against the pillow. God, just seeing her down there was about to send him through the roof.

“How far have you ever gone with a girl, Spikey?”

“What?”

She licked her lips and ran her finger slightly under the elastic of his pants, popping it against his stomach.

“How far have you ever gone with a girl?”

His cheeks flushed and he threw is head back against the pillow.

“You would know!”

She didn’t even try to act surprised, she knew that she was his first in many things. And even though she had some experience with the opposite sex, he was her first in a lot of things also. Because in truth, Buffy didn’t know where this sex kitten side of her had come from. She had gone down on Riley, but she had only done it to please him. But this? Pleasing Spike was such a turn on. Watching him twist and contort in pleasure gave her such a high. Thank God for Cosmo and their love of bedroom tricks.

“Poor baby.”

He scoffed and threw his hand over his eyes.

She jerked his bottoms down and froze.

“Dear God.”

He sat up straight, nearly knocking her to the floor.

“What are you doing?”

She regained her composure and gave him a wicked smile.

“Now you’re gonna be a blushing virgin?”

“Fuck you, Buffy.”

“I wish.”

His mouth shot open and she gave him a sly wink.

She reached out and took him firmly in her hands, jumping a bit when he moaned and thrust against her.

“Oh God!”

“Just lay back and relax.”

He nodded jerkily and lay back, although his body was tense.

She smiled and licked her lips, this was gonna be good.