Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy, thanks for the reviews.
“Oh my God- Unh… Oh Fuck!!”

Buffy swallowed as he erupted in her mouth. Bless his heart, he barely lasted thirty seconds.

She wiped her mouth and pulled his bottoms back over him. She smiled as he drowsily looked at her, a smile gracing his lips.

“That was- fuck.”

His head fell back against the pillow and she rolled over next to him.

“Good?”

“Mmm.”

She laughed and rolled onto her back, squealing when he jumped up.

“Let’s go.”

“What?”

“Come on. I’m not fucking you on my sister’s bed.”

His crude words made reality begin to slither back into her mind.

“Spike, no. This was too much, I can’t-”

He picked her up and jostled her when she tried to escape. He made quick time to the door and held her tight while she squirmed.

“You better hush if you don’t want them to wake up.”

She froze as they passed Lorne’s room and grunted when he dropped her onto his bed, before going back to make sure his door was locked. He turned back to her and sauntered back to the bed.

“Alright, where were we?”

He made to kiss her and she pulled her head back, turning away from him.

He fell back against the bed with a sigh.

“What now?”

“Spike-”

He sat up and looked at her.

“Not five minutes ago you had my dick in your mouth! And now you’re- is there some kind of switch somewhere?” He tugged at her shirt, pretending to look for one.

She couldn’t help but giggle as she twisted away from him.

“I’m serious, Spike.”

“I’m serious too! One minute you’re all, “We can’t, we can’t!” and the next it’s “Take me now, you big hunk of man meat!”

She rolled her eyes and lay back on the bed.

“I know.”

He lay beside her and snuggled up to her. She smiled and ran her fingers through his curls.

“This is wrong.”

“Why?” His hot breath tickled her skin.

“You know why.”

“It’s gonna be alright.”

“How? If somebody finds out-”

“Nobody is gonna find out.” He sat up and looked at her. “It’s just me and you, Spike and Buffy, same as always.” She gave him a look. “Well, maybe not same as always, but you know what I mean.”

“I don’t want you to hate me.”

“Why would I hate you?”

“Spike, these things- stuff like this never works out. I don’t want to lose what we have. I don’t know if I want to change the way things are.”

“It’s a little late for that.”

She sighed and closed her eyes.

“I know.”

He put his hand under her chin and turned her to face him.

“I will never hate you, Buffy.”

“You don’t know that.”

“Yes, I do.” He kissed her softly. “Never.” He rested his forehead against hers.

“Promise?”

“’Til the end of the world.”

She softly kissed him and tried to block the feelings running through her. This was too close. It wasn’t supposed to be this- intimate.

He pulled away and rested his forehead against hers once again.

“Now can we fuck?”

She laughed and shoved him back against the bed.

Leave it to him. At least now those feelings were gone.

“No. Not tonight. And I don’t know, maybe not ever.”

“You’re joking right?”

“No, Spike. I told you and that- fucking will change everything.”

He nodded and trailed his hand up her leg.

“Can we do something else?”

She smiled and pulled him on top of her.

“You better believe it.”


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buffy woke to the slam of the front door.

She groggily looked around before noticing the supremely male body wrapped around her.

“Shit!”

She looked at the clock, 1:30 in the morning. Dru was home.

“Shit!”

She jumped from the bed, listening for Dru’s footsteps. She sighed as they trailed into what she hoped was the kitchen.

“Stupid, stupid, stupid…”

She could not believe that she had fallen asleep in Spike’s room. Two months ago it would have been nothing out of the ordinary and if she was found tonight nothing would be thought of it. But her guilty mind was running rampant.

“Where you goin’?”

“Dru’s home.”

“Mm.”

He rolled over and fell right back asleep.

She opened the door and tip toed down the stairs, turning the corner and slamming into Dru.

“God!”
She smiled sheepishly.

“Sorry, Dru.”

“You scared the shit out of me.”

They turned and made their way up the stairs.

“Sorry again.”

“Everybody asleep?”

“Yeah.”

Dru opened the door to Lorne’s room and smiled at their sleeping forms. Buffy’s brow furrowed as her eyes lingered on one a little longer than necessary.

Dru shut the door with a smile and headed into her own room, leaving a puzzled Buffy in the hallway.


____________________________________________________________________________________


“Siz!!”

Buffy opened the bathroom door and listened as Lynden ran up the steps. He stopped at the doorway, watching as she flipped her hair upside down for the blow dryer.

“Come on! We gotta go!”

She turned the dryer off and smoothed her hair down, flipping the bathroom light off and heading to her room.

“I know, Lynden.”

“Well come on!”

She grabbed her purse and made her way down the stairs, following a running Lynden to her car.

“What are you and Dru gonna do?”

Buffy shrugged. “Probably just come back here and wait for you guys to call. We’re so pathetic. Nah, we might go guy hunting.”

Buffy watched as a dark cloud seemed to roll over Lynden’s good mood.

“Is there a guy that Dru likes?”

Buffy turned back to the road. Things were starting to make a little more sense now. It seemed as though another Howard had ensnared another Summers.

“Why?”

“Just wondering.”

She nodded and looked back to the road.

“Oh my God! You’ll never believe what happened!”

Buffy smiled and shook her head.

“What?”

“Spike and Harmony are going out.”