Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike stepped out of the shadows to confront his distraught mate. "I have no plans on killin' you, luv. However, I'm thinkin' about warmin' your little arse for runnin' away before you knew for sure if I still loved you."

"I thought you'd be glad Drusilla figured out how to break the spell," Buffy whispered. She was now embarrassed by her actions in the graveyard.

"You're my mate, Buffy," Spike replied. "Do you really think Dru can compete with that?" He edged closer to the Slayer.

"But you can go back to being what you were before," Buffy protested. She was sure that was what the vampire would have wanted more than anything. "Isn't that what you'd want?"

"Why would I, luv?" Spike cupped Buffy's cheek. "I have everything I didn't know I wanted right here."

"Spike!" Buffy reached up to cover the hand on her face. "I'm sorry." She shyly dropped her eyes to the ground. "You can punish me for running away if you want."

Spike smirked when a shudder ran through Buffy's body. "Yes, I believe I will, Slayer." He pulled her close to his body, and he cupped her ass with his free hand. "You'll get a spankin' just as soon as we suss things out."

Buffy moaned low in her throat while she remembered their first 'punishment' session. She had never thought that she would be interested in the naughtiness that she had so willingly indulged in with Spike. There was nothing bubble gum about their sex life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Flashback)

Buffy puttered around the living room waiting for Spike to knock on the front door. She'd had a nice conversation with Cordelia and Willow about throwing a shower for Giles and Joyce. She was still confused by her Watcher and her mother eloping, but she knew she needed to keep her mouth shut about it if she was going to get them to accept her own choice in a mate.

Buffy knew Xander was still upset about her choices, but she didn't care any more. It wasn't like he was her boss or anything. Besides, Willow, Cordelia, and Oz didn't seem all that wigged by Spike. Of course Willow just wanted Buffy to be happy, Cordelia wanted a chance at Angel, and Oz took everything with a measure of stoicism.

Buffy's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the front door, and she knew her vampire had arrived. She hurried to answer the door, her heart clenching in anticipation.

"'lo, Slayer," Spike drawled. He dropped his cigarette, and he smashed it with his boot heel.

"Come in, Spike." Buffy issued the welcome in a breathless tone.

Spike stepped into the Summers' house. He removed his duster, and he dropped it on the newel post. Then, he allowed Buffy to draw him into the living room. Spike was pleased to see that the Slayer had already set the stage for their reenactment of the picture she had found in the Watcher's book.

"You really want me to paddle that cute little arse of yours, don't you, luv?" Spike could feel his cock harden at the thought. The Slayer was not the girl he had thought she would be when he first saw her dancing at the Bronze. She was much, much more.

"Yes," Buffy hissed. "I want you to spank me and fuck me..." She paused while she gulped as a wave of overwhelming arousal hit her. "I want you to bite me, Spike."

"Not a problem." The vampire's gaze raked over Buffy's body, noting her pebbled nipples and quivering thighs. "However, you're overdressed. Strip."

Buffy hurried to comply with Spike's wishes. She dragged the T-shirt over her head, baring her unfettered breasts. She dropped her shorts and panties with one small push. Buffy waited in anticipation for his first move.

Leering at her in appreciation, Spike stripped down to his jeans, undoing the heavy silver buckle of his belt and popping the first few buttons open as he swaggered towards her. He let his hand sweep down his chest towards his cock which he caressed through his jeans.

Buffy licked her suddenly dry lips as she remembered the fight back on Back to School night when the vampire had performed the same maneuver. She watched as he settled comfortably in a chair, and he patted one of his knees.

"When we have our own place, we'll set this up right," Spike vowed. "Now come here, Slayer." He adjusted himself when she bounced over to him, and she arranged herself on his lap. Her ass was exposed to his gaze. Spike adjusted her legs until he could just see the pink, slick folds of her sex.

Buffy squealed when Spike's cool hand landed hard on her rounded butt cheek. She closed her eyes and pictured the lithograph from Giles' books behind her eyelids. She made it come to life while she felt her slit grow wetter and wetter from the combined fantasy and spanking.

"You're thinking about that picture again, aren't you, pet?" Spike's husky whisper filled Buffy's ears. "Me, too. Having you chained up, hangin' from the ceiling. Having the Slayer at my mercy, ready to fulfill my every whim is quite a turn on for me too."

"Spike," Buffy whimpered.

Spike's hand landed on Buffy's ass. The sound blended with her moans. The vampire grinned to himself when her moan turned to an excited squeal. He wasn't surprised at all to learn his girl enjoyed a little kink. He'd always had the feeling that the only thing better than fighting a Slayer would be fucking one. His hand landed again on Buffy's round, plump butt, and with the movement of her body, he could smell her growing arousal. It was only a matter of time before she was ready.

Buffy felt the pleasure coiling between her thighs, and she wished her pussy didn't feel so empty. However she wasn't ready to beg for relief just yet. She could feel Spike's hard cock digging into the soft flesh of her belly, and it made her wonder if she could outlast him. She wanted to make him lose control and take her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I won!" Buffy panted from her spot beneath Spike. They had both collapsed after their wild round of sex.

"How so, Slayer?" Spike growled. He rubbed his face on Buffy's neck where he nipped her skin.

Buffy giggled from the vampire's ticklish ministrations, and she tried to half-heartedly twist away from him. "I didn't do any begging!" she squealed when Spike's fingers joined in on the tickling rampage.

"You think I did?" Spike asked in an amused voice.

"Nope." Buffy shook her head wildly. "But, you couldn't resist my girlish 'charms'. You jumped me before I had a chance to beg."

"There's always next time," Spike teased.

"You're assuming there'll be a next time," Buffy retorted.

Spike just chuckled. He knew full well there'd be a next time.

"The party's all set up for Mom and Giles," Buffy said softly to change the subject. "Do you think you could demonstrate the whole vampy thing for her? Last time I said anything, her and Dad wigged, and I ended up in a loony bin."

"What?" Spike asked. The comment startled him. He hadn't realized that Buffy had tried to tell her mother about her Chosen status.

"It's not important." Buffy shrugged with pretended indifference. She didn't want to say how much the whole incident had hurt her feelings.

Spike realized that Buffy was lying, but for once he was willing to hold his tongue. There would be plenty of time later to delve into the Slayer's past.

"Cordy was gonna meet up with the gang after she left here tonight." Buffy sighed. "I hope it's all okay. Xander's still having problems with us. I hope he didn't cause too much trouble."

"She's the dark-haired one, isn't she?" Spike dropped to the bed beside Buffy.

"Yeah, she's a snob and a cheerleader. Exactly like I was... before." Buffy shrugged. "She's taken the whole vampire-demon thing pretty good, though."

"Is Harris interested in her?"

"Nah, I don't think so. He and Willow have a 'We hate Cordelia' club. Not to mention, Cordy's going to go after Angel." Buffy leaned in to kiss Spike. "I've got my guy."