[Reviews - 291] LikedPrinter
Summary: William 'Spike' Giles is a top-notch heart surgeon, even at 31 years of age. He is still reeling, kind of, from the break-up with his selfish socialite fiance, Drusilla. Spike comes to Sunnydale General in California to help build up the Cardiac ward and to find out the true workings of the human heart. Elizabeth 'Buffy' Summers is a volunteer (a unique one) at Sunnydale G. She is still stung from her break-up with her fiance, Riley Finn. Can Spike find out the truth about the human heart/soul? Can he show Buffy that true love does exist and that she should not run from it? This will start as a PG rating and go NC-17 eventually.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: Yes
Word count: 56110 Read: 47359
Published: 10/24/2005 Updated: 09/08/2006

1. Summary & Prologue by spufette [Reviews - 15] Liked (1013 words)
I hope you read this and enjoy. There will not be frequent updates for a while as I need to fnish a couple of my other fics.
Thanks,
spufette

2. Chapter 1: 'Buffy's Gift' by spufette [Reviews - 25] Liked (2816 words)
Thank you for reading this and for the lovely reviews.

3. Chapter 2: 'Why Put Off Until Tomorrow...' by spufette [Reviews - 13] Liked (1964 words)
Thank you for all of the wonderful reviews so far for this story. It means so much to me.

4. Chapter 3: 'When Spike Met Buffy' by spufette [Reviews - 13] Liked (3287 words)
I'm posting this chapter of this fic because I seem to have run up against a brick wall with my other WIP's.
Please be patient with me?
Thanks.

5. Chapter 4: 'Nick Name Confessions' by spufette [Reviews - 9] Liked (2135 words)
Thank you for reading this and for the lovely reviews.

6. Chapter 5: 'You Know The Concept?' by spufette [Reviews - 13] Liked (2590 words)
Hope you enjoy this one!

7. Chapter 6: by spufette [Reviews - 11] Liked (3291 words)
Thank you for reading this. I loved all the reviews so far!

8. Chapter 7: 'Do Right Man' by spufette [Reviews - 14] Liked (5242 words)
Thank you for reading this and the lovely reviews.
Happy New Year Everyone!

9. Chapter 8: 'La Mezzanotte In Milano' (Midnight In Milan) by spufette [Reviews - 9] Liked (3172 words)
Thank you for reading this and the lovely reviews.

10. Chapter 9: 'Go On; Kiss The Girl!' by spufette [Reviews - 9] Liked (2611 words)
Thank you to everyone who reads this. Thank you for the wonderful reviews.

11. Chapter 10: 'General Purposes' by spufette [Reviews - 11] Liked (2713 words)
Thank you for reading this. Thank you for the wonderful reviews!

12. Chapter 11: 'The Morning After The Night Before' by spufette [Reviews - 13] Liked (2972 words)
Thank you for reading this. Thank you for the wonderful reviews.

13. Chapter 12: 'They're The Ones!' by spufette [Reviews - 10] Liked (2029 words)
Thanks for reading!

14. Chapter 14: 'Broken Hearts' by spufette [Reviews - 12] Liked (4865 words)
Thank you for reading this and please review.

15. Chapter 15: 'Life Is A Banquette' by spufette [Reviews - 23] Liked (1482 words)
I hope readers are still interested in this tale of mine. I have not been very good about updating this or my other WIP's.
Thank you for you patience.

16. Chapter 16: 'At Last!' by spufette [Reviews - 13] Liked (2490 words)
Long time, no update. I hope this is enjoyable to you readers.

17. Chapter 17: 'Unto Us...' by spufette [Reviews - 16] Liked (1872 words)
I wanted to warn readers that this chapter is rather spiritual. Please read it and I hope that I express my feelings in this like I mean to.
Thank you.

18. Chapter 18: 'Whoever Said Revenge Was Sweet?' by spufette [Reviews - 13] Liked (1367 words)
A chapter for fun, honest.

19. Chapter 19: 'Heart To Heart' by spufette [Reviews - 13] Liked (1604 words)
A father/son bonding chapter!

20. Chapter 20: 'Weddings' by spufette [Reviews - 13] Liked (2871 words)
Thank you for reading this and thanks to the lovely reviews I have received for it.

21. Chapter 21: 'Gifts' by spufette [Reviews - 6] Liked (1565 words)
Thank you to everyone who read this and for the lovely support!

22. Epilogue: 'Ten Years After' by spufette [Reviews - 18] Liked (2159 words)
I want to thank everyone who stuck with this story.
Please read it and review because the plot meant so much to me.

Thanks again,
spufette

PS...Thank you to everyone who reviewed this. I'm sorry I did not always respond personally.