Author's Chapter Notes:
It's my first Spuffy as well as my first PWP. Reviews are much appreciated.

Banner by the awesome edgehead! :D

Disclaimer: Don't own. Didn't happen.
Buffy loved to lay down in the morning and watch as Spike brushed his teeth. Always humming to some song or another that she was sure she had never heard before, and when she’d ask him later on in the day he’d smirk, sing the chorus and walk away. As if that would give her the answer to what song it was.

This morning though, she knew the song, some old Buzzcocks’ classic, her favorite one of their songs. She had stolen the CD from his crypt when he still lived there wanting to figure out just what he thought was so great about Punk music. She was surprised to say the least when she found herself enjoying it.

She smiled as he danced around the bathroom, eyes closed, to the beat of his own humming. She wondered if he would still do that if he had a reflection and he could see how funny he looked. But she didn’t mind. She loved the innocence of him at that moment. Buffy giggled as Spike shifted to game face and bared his teeth to thoroughly clean his fangs. Never missing a beat in his humming.

But if you don’t mind
I don’t mind…

I used to bet that you didn’t care
But gambling never got me anywhere
Each time I used to be so sure
Something about you made me doubt you more…

Buffy couldn’t help but to mouth the words to the song, wanting nothing more than to get up and join Spike in his crazy bathroom dancing. What the hell. She thought getting up from bed and wrapping up the sheet around her bare body.

Buffy walked over to her dresser and pulled the CD from inside the top drawer and slipped in into her stereo. She heard the water running as Spike rinsed. Pressing play, she waited for the first song to come on, Buffy smiled brightly hearing the first words.

Well you tried it just for once
Found it all right for kicks
But now you found out
That it's a habit that sticks
And you're an orgasm addict...

Spike’s laugh reverberate off the bathroom walls before he stuck his head out, shifting back to his human visage, and smiling at her.

“Trying to tell me something, luv?” He asked, his eyes gleaming mischievously.

“Maybe.” Buffy smiled coyly, her eyelashes fluttering. Her face the perfect picture of innocence.

“Maybe?” Spike asked, his cocky smirk firmly in place. Buffy shrugged, dragging her finger along the top of the desk, removing her arm to let the sheet fall to the ground.

Spike smirked, raising his eyebrow, as his eyes took in her naked golden body. He stalked towards her wrapping his arm around her waist, pulling her to him, pleased at the gasp that escaped from her lips before bringing his lips down to hers.

Buffy snaked her arms up his arms to rest against his shoulders. Minty. She thought.

Her tongue pushed against his in an ardent kiss, as he walked her towards the bathroom, never once letting her mouth separate from his. She was so lost in the kiss she didn’t realize that he had kicked the door shut and had the water running for their shower.

Spike trailed kisses along her jaw as he stepped under the hot water bringing Buffy in with him. “Oh Buffy.” He whispered, his breath cool against her ear. “My Buffy… I love you so much, pet.”

Buffy moaned at his soft words as his hands glided from her hips up to cup her breast, his thumb circling softly around her hardened nipple. He kissed his way down her neck and brought the blushing swollen bud into his mouth, suckling tenderly before moving his attention to its twin.

“Spike.” Buffy panted. “Need you. Please.” She whimpered. Spike smiled lifting her up pressing her against the tiled wall waiting as she wrapped her legs around him before slowly lowering her unto him. Inch by inch until he was completely imbedded in her. Both sighing in serenity. They kissed tenderly. Little whimpers and sighs the only things separating the whispered words of love exchanged between them as they moved against each other.

Spike grasped Buffy’s hips in his strong hands as he continued pumping his hips heartbreakingly slow.

Being inside Buffy, his Buffy, always made his heart ache and tears spring to his eyes. It was the greatest event of his life and un-life alike. The purity of the moment when they were joined together and nothing else existed, nothing could, would, ever surpass that.

“Spike.” Buffy whispered her breath hotter than the steam surrounding them. “I love you.” She whispered wrapping her fingers in his hair, the water making his curls silkier. His unhurried thrusts starting a slow steady burn inside of her, echoing against her inner walls.

“Talk to me, luv.” Spike muttered against her ear. “Tell me…” he swallowed his mouth parting. “Tell me how you feel, how I feel inside of you.”

“Good, baby. So good.” Buffy replied her face buried in Spike’s neck, eyes closed against the water. “Never like this.”

“Buffy, so tight… feel like heaven, you do.” Spike searched for her mouth kissing her delicately. “You’re mine, yeah? All mine?”

“Yours. Just yours.” Buffy responded strongly hearing the insecurity in his voice. Feeling tears sting her eyes, begging to be released, for the pain she had cause this vampire. My vampire, she thought. “My vampire.” Spoken.

“Yes. Yours.” Spike said, answering the question she hadn’t asked.

“My… mate?” Buffy invited more than asked. Spike opened his mouth to answer before the words pierced through his love-lust brain. He halted his movements and separated from her searching for her eyes. Hopeful.

“Buffy?” He asked uncertainly. She smiled lovingly at him.

“Will you?” Buffy questioned, biting her bottom lip, suddenly nervous. “Will you be my mate?”

“Oh Buffy.” Spike grinned. Never once thinking she would ever want this with him. “Only if you’ll be mine.” He whispered starting his movements again.

Buffy smiled a smile rivaling Spike’s. She turned her head, exposing her neck. He shifted into game face lowering his head to her neck kissing it softly, tenderly, before his fangs slowly pierced her skin. He felt her walls fluttering around him and brought his thumb to circle and pinch against her clit as he pulled hungrily at her blood. Her walls quivered around his member, whimpering his name as she reached her orgasm.

“Mine.” He growled. “You’re mine.”

“Yours.” She replied as he followed her closely after when he felt her blunt teeth break his skin and lick at the blood that was spilled. “Mine.” She growled faintly compared to him. “You’re mine.” She smiled at him. “All mine, William. I love you.” She said and kissed him.

“Yours.” Spike whispered against her lips. “And I love you, too.” He beamed, looking into her eyes. “Now what do you say we finish our shower?”

THE END

Songs are “I Don’t Mind” and “Orgasm Addict” by The Buzzcocks