Liking Spike’s idea very much Buffy started to waddle towards the ladder, the underwear still round her knees. Spike chuckled before placing a hand on her shoulder to stop her.

“You can pull the pants back up” he said. His jaw fell open and he added “or….you could take them off.”

Buffy had bent over in front of him, giving him a delicious view of her ass and soaking wet pussy (hence the jaw dropping), and pulled the panties off completely. Giggling she threw them at Spike’s head and practically dived down the ladder to his underground bedroom.

“Summers!” he bellowed, grinning and taking a good sniff at the panties he followed her down the ladder almost as quickly as she had gone. Reaching the bottom he saw her standing by the bed with frankly the cheekiest, most impish grin he had ever seen on her face. “How dare you throw your knickers at me young lady? I’m not done with the schoolgirl-teacher thing yet luv and I know you still want to play.”

Buffy shook her head, still grinning “ I want your dick in me” she laughed at the look of mock astonishment Spike pulled “I want you to stop playing and fuck me.”

“Tough!” he said struggling to keep a straight face as she continued to smile mischievously. “I’m in charge and I say we’re playing so get your arse over here so I can spank it for being so bloody insolent.”

Buffy winked at him, still feeling playful and covered the distance between them, swaying her hips and licking her lips as she walked. Spike couldn’t do anything but shake his head in amazement at her. When she was about 3 feet away from him she stuck her tongue out before turning round. She bent her knees slightly and placing her hands on her upper thighs, arched her back so that her ass stuck out behind her. Glancing over her shoulder she winked again as she wiggled her backside at him.

Spike shook his head again muttering “Bloody little vixen.”

Buffy laughed again “You want to spank it, come and get it” she challenged.

With a growl Spike did just that. He reached her in one step and, placing a hand on her back so she didn’t straighten up and bolt, he delivered a flurry of blows to her ass.

Buffy squirmed and moaned a little. The small slaps were purely playful and didn’t hurt her despite the fact that her ass was still flaming. They did however get her hotter. He stopped spanking and keeping his left hand on her back he kneaded one ass cheek with his right hand. Buffy let out a long low moan as the kneading turned to caressing and his hand slipped between her legs from behind, brushing over her slick entrance. His left hand moved up and round to cover her mouth as he pulled her fully upright against him. She whimpered against his hand as he ground his solid length against her still burning rear.

“Now then Summers, you’ve teased me into inappropriate behaviour with a pupil” he said launching right back into the role play “it wouldn’t do for anyone to overhear what your headmaster is doing to you in his office, though. I think you should be as quiet as a little mouse so we don’t get caught.” Buffy’s imagination was working overtime today and she had no trouble convincing herself that she was in a headmasters office and not Spike’s bedroom. The thought giving her a thrill at the idea that they were doing something taboo and could be caught. Despite what he’d just said she whimpered again as his free hand reached round and pinched each nipple in turn. He sighed heavily at the sound.

“Hmm.” he mused “How *can* I keep you quiet?” he looked around as if searching for something to shut her up with. His eyes lit up as he was struck by a wicked thought. Grabbing her by the right ear he led her across the room.

“Ow!” she protested as he yanked her along, her ear pinched between his fingers and thumb.

“Oh stop whining Summers!” Spike said “They did this to us all the time when I was a lad, does you no harm. In fact it’ll mean your ear matches the lovely red shade of your bum soon. It’ll be pretty.”

Buffy began to roll her eyes at him, an expression which was halted in its infancy by Spike placing a hand on her left shoulder. He simultaneously pulled down on her ear and pushed down on her shoulder, saying with an eyebrow waggle, “On your knees Summers. I know exactly how to shut you up good and proper.”

“I thought I hadn’t earned the right to suck your dick” she observed impertinently with a hint of an impudent smirk on her face.

“Maybe you haven’t” he countered “I didn’t say you had. I mean that was a fantastic show you put on for me up there luv, but I may want a little more effort before I allow you to suck it.”

A shiver ran down Buffy’s spine; partly from his words but also from the sight of him rubbing his hand over the considerable bulge in his trousers. Spike saw her eyes go wide at the impressive sight of his arousal, straining at the material of his trousers. Her tongue unconsciously darted out and licked at her lips. Chuckling, he said, “Hungry for it are you Summers? Come and get it then. Oh and don’t be so imbecilic as to think you’ll be aloud to use your hands. Lets have them back on top of your head young lady.”

She shot him a filthy look as she nevertheless complied; when her hands were on her head she looked up at him expectantly , obviously waiting for him to get it out.

“Come on then” he said “lets see some of that Slayer initiative you’re so well known for. I’m not going to help you, but I may have to reprimand you if don’t get on with it soon. And believe me, when I say reprimand I *don’t* mean a severe talking to.”

Driven by her lust Buffy moved her head up and forward towards the fastening of his trousers. She strained her neck struggling to open the button as Spike looked down on her, maddeningly laughing softly at her exertions at her awkward task. Finally she got the button undone, after which the zipper was child’s play. Gripping it in her teeth she pulled it down easily as it was held taut from the pressure of his erection. When she got it all the way down she had to pull her head back quickly as his manhood sprang forth, almost whacking her in the face.

Licking her lips again she moved her mouth to the head. She ran her pointed tongue over the slit at the end. It was Spike’s turn to shiver now as she then went to work with a great deal of gusto. Running her tongue round the head she couldn’t help but smile as Spike began to rub his dick from the base up and back down. ‘Hah!’ she thought ‘regretting the no hands rule now aren’t you Mister.’ She moved down and took a ball in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it as Spike groaned a little. She moved back to the shaft, following his hand up it then playing at the head again. As she continued to suck and lick, really starting to enjoy herself now she was puzzled to feel Spike’s hands move to her braids. He quickly pulled out the elastics holding them and teased the hair out of the braids into a wavy mane around her face.

His hand slid round to the back of her head and tangled in her hair. With another groan his hand gripped a handful of her hair and pulled her head back. “This is great fun luv,” he gritted out “but I’m done playing. Take it all, suck my dick right into that luscious mouth of yours.”

Buffy tried to comply, Spikes dick brushed her lips and she opened up moving her head forward to take it in. He was still holding his dick with the hand that wasn’t in her hair though and as she moved he moved it to the left. Frowning slightly she shifted her head as much as he would allow her and tried again. This time he pulled his dick away to the right. He kept this up for a good minute, moving his dick out of her reach every time she tried to suck it.

“I thought you wanted it” he taunted “C’mon Summers, suck my dick”

“Well keep it still and I will” she groused, now seriously considering taking her hands off her head and grabbing hold of him.

“But I love to see how eager you are for it” he smiled evilly “such a wanton little hussy, chasing my dick around so you can give it a good sucking.” He could tell that the things he was saying were making her hotter but truth be told, he had pretty much teased himself as much as he was going to. “Fine!” he sighed holding her head still with the hand in her hair and thrusting his dick into her welcoming mouth.

Buffy went at it like a woman possessed deep throating him straight away. Taking his dick down her throat and swallowing around him, making him groan out loud and yank at her hair. He pulled out slightly before thrusting back in hard, holding her in place, he essentially began to fuck her mouth. Buffy fought back in the only way she could, making sure to hollow her cheeks and suck hard on every outstroke using her tongue at every available opportunity. “Fucking hell Summers!” Spike exclaimed as she let her teeth very lightly graze his shaft. As he pulled back she looked up at him questioningly.

“Doesn’t matter how much noise *I* make Summers. I can do what I like, I’m the headmaster, I’m beyond reproach. You however, should stay silent, you scream like a banshee when you come, obviously due to my amazing prowess, and we simply can’t have that.”

He released his grip and pulled his dick out entirely and Buffy briefly wondered if he was about to punish her. “Stand up” he said hauling her to her feet before walking her backwards towards the bed. When the back of her knees came into contact with it he pushed her back so she lay with her legs now dangling off it. He tutted at her as he ensconced himself between her legs. Leaning down so that his lips almost touched hers, he ground his erection into her aching wetness saying “Are you going to be good and be quiet Summers?”

Buffy’s only answer was a groan as he wickedly rubbed the head of his cock against her swollen clit.

“Guess not” he said evilly “Well Summers, delicious as you are, I can’t risk my reputation over you. I *am* going to fuck you so I guess I‘ll just have to find another way to keep you quiet.” Reaching into his back pocket he retrieved her still soaking underwear, which he’d shoved back there after she’d thrown them at his head. “Perfect” he said with a waggle of his eyebrows and a grin of pure sin.

Buffy didn’t realise his intent until he had turned them inside out and pushed them crotch first into her mouth. Her face scrunched up in consternation and she instantly moved to pull the panties out.

“A-a-ah” Spike chided catching her wrists and pinning them by her sides, “be good.” He grinned again as he said “ I need you to be quiet and you obviously can’t manage it by yourself so you will leave them where they are.”

Buffy tried to tell him that she would be quiet and she didn’t need a gag but all that came out were quiet little muffled grunts which just made Spike chuckle all the more. He thrust his stiff cock into her wet heat, groaning a little himself at the sensation of her engulfing him. The groan caused Buffy to raise her eyebrows at him challengingly and attempt to free her wrists from his grasp. Spike shook his head and held her hands down more firmly as he began to thrust into her. “Rules don’t apply to me Summers. I already explained this to you, pay attention. Do you know why they don’t?……… Because I say so. Besides I plan on making you scream so the gag stays.” Buffy rolled her eyes at him, then gasped round the material as he shoved his dick in as far as it would go and ground his pelvis against her most sensitive spot. “Anyway you look so cute Summers.” he added before returning to thrusting in and out of her again, “and I want you to taste what I do to you. Can you taste yourself?” it was a rhetorical question “all that cream, for me, so desperate for it you were, taste it Summers, taste how hot I make you.”

Buffy wanted to sob now as what he was saying left her limp and needing him to pound her until she came. He recognised the signs of her reaching the point of no return and released her hands. He was pleased to see that he’d judged correctly and that her hands stayed put, any thoughts of removing the panties now gone from her mind. He reached down and ripped her shirt open. Thanking god she was wearing a front closing bra he ripped that open too. Finally he ripped the skirt open so that she lay naked beneath him, her clothes useless on the bed under her sweating body. She made an indiscriminate sound at the clothes ripping but Spike ignored her and fell to wetting both nipples before taking one in his mouth and one in his hand. The one in his mouth he suckled hard and pulled at with this teeth. The other he circled with his thumb before pinching and pulling at it. The heat between her legs grew so much that Buffy was sure her juices would burn Spike. Her head began to thrash at his teasing of her body, he had stopped thrusting again to play with her breasts and it was killing her.

Suddenly he left her breasts alone and grasping her legs behind the knees he lifted them up his sides and leaning forward pushed her knees up to her chest. He then pushed her legs apart into a wide ‘V’ holding her calves. The position was an easy one for Buffy with her lithe and supple slayers body. She was spread out and open so wide for him that Spike could have cum right there. He almost did as he looked up to where his hands held her legs and realised she was still wearing the ankle socks and Mary Jane’s. He couldn’t draw this out any longer at the site of her so exposed in nothing but the cute little shoes and socks, his cock rammed into her pussy which, stretched as she was, just seemed to beg for more of him.

With a growl he held her in position as he began to slam himself into her like there was no tomorrow. Buffy couldn’t really move much, held as she was, but she didn’t really need to. Spike was thrusting fast and hard enough for two people, and ever the considerate vampire he made sure to lean down over her a little so that every time he slammed in his body hit her clitoris with almost bruising force. Buffy didn’t think he’d ever gotten this deep before it felt like he was pushing right up through her womb as he pounded her relentlessly. It wasn’t long before her head was thrashing and she was whimpering, feeling the start her release spread through her body. Spike could see the flush creeping up from her chest and kept up the pace.

“Open your eyes Buffy” he demanded “let me see you cum.”

Buffy obeyed and as soon as she saw him, looking at her through the frame of her outspread legs as he held her still while he fucked her she exploded. Despite the gag it was very obvious to Spike that she was yelling and when her eyes went impossibly wide with release and locked onto his he followed suit immediately. His grip on her ankles tightened as he jerked into her filling her with his cum. Buffy didn’t even notice. With his last spurt he rammed himself tightly into her, before letting her legs go and fall to the side before he collapsed on top of her.

There followed a good few moments panting before either of them moved again. Spike was first, lifting himself off her to lie by her side. She lay flushed and quivering for another moment before turning her gaze to him to find him grinning at her. He reached over and pulled the panties from her mouth. Laughing, Buffy said “thanks”.

“Well I plan on kissing you good and proper in a minute luv.” he replied “don’t want my little bitch do have a dry mouth”

She ignored what he’d called her knowing that he was just playing. “No I mean thanks for everything today Spike.”

Spike pulled his head back and gave her a quizzical look which she ignored. She wasn’t going to go into any more detail or say it again. “Just one thing though.”

“And what would that be Slayer?”

“This outfit belongs to the strip club, not me. I’m pretty sure that they’ll want to be paid for it seeing as I can’t give it back now that you’ve gone and torn it up.”

“Oh” said Spike “Sorry about that luv. I’ll sort it. I will.” He looked thoughtful for a moment before adding “You don’t have to give the socks and shoes back though, do you?”