A/N: They are still drunk I've just dispensed with spelling out the effect this has on their speech. It's a pain in the bum to write and usually to read too so just insert your own suitably sozzled sound to their voices.




Spike pulled Buffy back up so that her back and his chest were touching again, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist and squeezing. Buffy sighed contentedly and turned her head to kiss him. The angle was awkward and after the energetic shafting which had just occurred she found she had to break the kiss sooner than she would have liked. She was feeling very dizzy again from all the bumping and grinding. Spike wasn’t happy with the breakage of the kiss.

“Kiss me woman!” he demanded.

Buffy giggled at him “Hey bucko. Victoria shuffled off the throne and on to a better place quite a while ago. Men can’t go around demanding like that these days. You sir, are a mis…..miso……”

“Misogynist?” Spike offered.

“Pig!” Buffy finished, snuggling back against him as he laughed outright at her silliness.

“But you love it Slayer, and you know you do. So get your lips back around here and kiss your Victorian-relic of a vampire.”

She turned her head again but instead of kissing him she leaned back a little and nibbled along his jaw line to his right ear. She sucked the lobe between her teeth and worried at it as her hand came up to caress his other cheek. Spike growled, the rumbling in his chest vibrating pleasantly against her back. Again the position was too uncomfortable to hold for long and Buffy faced forward again. Spike was still embedded in her and was growing harder again by the second.

“I said kiss me!” he complained nudging at her bottom with his hips causing her to laugh out loud at the jolting.

“Maybe I need some incentive.” She teased.

“Slayer, can you feel how hard I am again? I should think that would be incentive enough luv. ’Cos I’m not gonna do anything with it if you don’t do as I tell you.”

“Oh, you mean it’s actually in me?” Buffy couldn’t resist teasing a little more. “I wasn’t sure to be honest.”

“Slayer,” Spike growled warningly “That’s not the sort of thing you should tease a man about.”

He moved his hands to grab her hips, intent on making damn sure she felt him inside her. Buffy’s concentration however was not holding up under the alcohol and she’d been distracted when her eyes fell on the whiskey still sitting on the coffee table. Twisting them both round she pulled herself free of him; his dick sliding out of her with a slurping sound that, had she been sober, would no doubt have made her wrinkle her nose and blush profusely. As it was it just made her laugh.

“Hey!” Spike protested “Come back. I’m not done with you!” He reached down as he finished speaking to rub at his cock, slick with their combined juices.

Buffy purposefully bent over directly in front of him to retrieve the whiskey; giving him a full on view of her glistening pussy and ‘his & hers’ cum covered inner thighs. Spike’s cock jumped at the sight and he was just about to grab her when her actions changed his mind. She moved the bottle further over on the table then, in a decidedly ungraceful fashion clambered on top of the table on her hands and knees. He watched raptly, growing increasingly intrigued by her odd and frankly alluring behaviour.

Buffy looked over her shoulder and wiggled her ass at him. Spike couldn’t resist. As soon as her head turned back he reached out and lightly slapped each lovely globe of her ass.

“Now, now, Spikey we’re going to play a little game but not if you don’t behave!” she turned her head again and grinned at him. Manoeuvring herself and the bottle she turned to face him and added, “Now, sit right back on the sofa and we can play.”

“Only one game I want to play luv.” Spike answered “And it sure as hell doesn’t involve us being this far apart.”

Buffy pouted at him, knowing her could never resist that. The pout turned to a grin as Spike rolled his eyes at her before settling right back in the seat.

“Okay, first off we both lose the rest of our clothes.” They both still had their pants at mid-thigh. Spike’s top half was fully clothed in the black shirt he’d worn in an effort to look at least vaguely smart for the wedding. Buffy still technically wore the sweatshirt that she had put on. Now it was scrunched up under her arms where Spike had shoved it in order to play with her breasts earlier.

“Well, it’s a good start at least.” Spike said, quickly divesting himself of his clothes then sitting back again to watch as Buffy shimmied out of her sweat pants and pulled her top over her head, leaving her hair a little wild looking. Buffy was now sitting cross legged, Indian style on the coffee table facing him.

“Ok,” she said “first of all I take a drink.” Which she did, she raised the bottle to her lips and took an almighty swig. More than she intended actually and when she took the bottle away she felt some of the whiskey slipping down her chin. She pulled her lower lip in as her tongue darted out to catch the drop. She saw an unnecessary breath catch in Spike’s throat at the sight of her tongue and the game she had intended to play went right out of the window as a wicked idea came over her.

“See something you like?” she saucily questioned, running her tongue over her lips as seductively as a drunken woman can. Spike being pretty drunken himself did find it incredibly seductive and his cock twitched a little as he watched. Buffy smiled to herself and slowly brought the whiskey back up to her lips. Lowering her head to the top of the long-necked bottle she looked up at him through her lashes and began to run her tongue slowly around the bottle top.

Spike made to move towards her but she removed her mouth, fixed him with a glare and shook her head at him. Spike was very tempted to grab her, haul her over to him and push her head down onto his dick, so her tongue could play there as it had been on the bottle. He held himself back however, wanting to see if this was going where he thought (or rather hoped) it was going.

Buffy saw him relax back and smiled again, returning her mouth to the bottle neck. Again her tongue swirled around the top, before her mouth descended on the neck. She slowly drew the bottle in and out of her mouth, making sure to keep it tilted slightly so that he could see her tongue moving on the underside. She looked him in the eye as she removed it from her mouth and snaked her hand down her stomach to the soft wet flesh between her legs. Spike unconsciously mirrored her, his own hand moving down to his dick without any cognisant thought of his own.

“Race you.” She said with a twinkle in her eye, pulling Spike out of his spellbound state.

“What?” he said, lust and sentient thought fighting for control of his brain. Lust was winning at the moment leaving him more than a little confused.

“I said ‘race you’.” She repeated “Whoever cums first wins. If I win you go down on me, if you win………..” her words trailed off as she once again bent her head. Her pointed tongue peeked out and she ran it from the point where the neck widened up to the top, showing rather than telling him what would happen if he won. In terms of encouragement Spike thought her actions were (a)rousing to say the least. He began to pump his cock fast and hard as Buffy gave up playing and matched him now in speed and pressure, rubbing equally fast and hard at her clit.

Her feet were firmly planted on the floor as she sat on the table. She moved them further apart to give him a better view of her drenched opening as she frantically rubbed at herself. Both of her hands now moved in sync, one drawing the bottle in and out as her head bobbed; the other stoked the fire between her legs as her hips pushed back against it.

As Spike stroked his cock wildly, he honestly didn’t know whether he wanted to win. The sight of her blowing the bottle was amazing and made him ache to have her mouth on his dick; especially when she used her pointed tongue to flick back and forth over the top. The conflict arose however when he looked down at her dripping snatch, where she now had two fingers inside of herself and was using the knuckle of her thumb to stimulate her clit; that sight made him want to drop to his knees in front of her and taste her cream.

Both were panting as they got closer to their peaks, but they didn’t once break eye contact the sight of each others rising excitement making their own rise all the more. Spikes mouth ran away with him. Despite the fact that dirty talk got Buffy hotter than hell he began to pant instructions to her. He was running the risk of making her come first but he just couldn’t help himself. It was one of the things that Buffy yelled at him the most for, the fact that he just couldn’t ever keep his mouth shut. Even with the risk he couldn’t help taunting her (albeit in a playful way) even now.

“That’s it luv,” He encouraged “suck it good. Going to be my dick soon enough, better get some practice in…….. Faster, Buffy………… suck it like I know you want to suck my dick……………. Faster………. Harder….” He moved to the edge of the sofa but still didn’t reach for her, just kept on pumping his shaft as she moaned round the bottle and slammed her hand between her legs. “Fuck your gorgeous mouth with it……….that’s it……..I’m gonna win Slayer……….gonna shoot my load all over you……..spray your tits while you try to beat me.”

A muffled “Oh God” came from Buffy. She was almost mindless with desire now and she just couldn’t finger herself hard or fast enough. Panting and moaning she dropped the bottle so that she could use both hands on her cunt. She shoved four fingers inside of herself now as her newly free hand came down to rub frantically at her clit.

Spike was true to his word. In what only seemed like a matter of seconds he roared as his dick began to spew thick ropes of cum in Buffy’s direction. As soon as the first bit hit her chest she began to cum. Spike stood up as she lay back on the table and continued to frig herself silly, howling out her release. He emptied himself onto her and collapsed back onto the sofa to watch her ride out the end of her orgasm.

When they had both regained a little of their equilibrium their eyes met again. Buffy smiled a silly grin at him and Spike laughed. He reached for a tissue from a box conveniently located under the table and began to clean her off.

“Don’t do that Spike,” Buffy said running her finger tip through some of the ejaculate on her chest before sucking it off her finger “I’ll get it all eventually.”

“Sorry Slayer,” Spike continued his task “No can do. You owe me a blow job and I’m not prepared to wait. Sooner I get this off you, sooner you can get on with it……..loser.”

“What are you talking about Spike?” Buffy asked “You didn’t win. That was so obviously a dead heat. We came together just cos I can do it for longer doesn’t make me last!”

“No Slayer, I distinctly remember that you didn’t get your ‘cum face’ until I already started spraying you lovely tits.” He had finished his task now and stood up. “You’re not going to weasel out of this one! Stop pouting and come and suck my dick.”

He reached out to grab her arm and help her up from her reclining position but Buffy had other ideas. She rolled out of his grasp and, unfortunately for her kept rolling until she landed with a soft thud on the floor. She quickly scrambled up and bolted for the door. She stopped at the door and turned to him “Ok maybe I do owe you a blow job, but you’ll have to catch me first.”

Giggling, she ran for the stairs, pursued by a chuckling Spike who gleefully let her stay a little ahead so he could watch her bottom bounce as she ran up the stairs.
*********************************************************************************************************

So, more?? Go on let me know………please *puppy dog eyes*