Author's Chapter Notes:
I don't own anything Buffy or Angel or JD ROBB related. Credit goes to Joss Whedon and Nora Roberts respectively. A little dialogue from "Wrecked" and a little thing I like to call really good smut.
Chapter Five:


He said nothing and turned her around in his arms.


He didn’t want to break the spell they seemed to be under. Spike knew she’d never done anything like this; she was too by the book. Buffy lived her life through laws and following the straight and narrow.


She looked at him through hooded eyes and leaned up to kiss him.


‘I’d never get tired of this.’ Spike told himself as the kiss became more passionate.


Buffy steered them toward the elevator and pushed the button. When the doors opened she pushed him through and latched onto him before he could whimper about the loss of her warmth.



“What floor, Spike.” She whispered in his ear.


Dazed, he pushed the button and grabbed for the lapels of her jacket. He peeled in off her and saw the gun harness.



She saw his gaze and unbuckled it quickly still not wanting to think about the complications of what they were doing. She went for this suit jacket and felt the smooth silk shirt underneath. Pulling the shirt out of his waistband she fingered the cool skin underneath.



He sucked in a breath as he kissed her neck. He smoothly unbuttoned her blouse and threw the garment to the floor.



The doors opened and they continued to strip off their clothing and shoes never breaking contact as they explored each other’s skin. Buffy went for his belt and stood before him clad only in a black cotton bra and black boy short panties.



She undid the buckle and let his trousers drop to the floor. The silence was thick as he unclasped her bra and took it delicately off her shoulders. He kissed her shoulder and cupped her right breast.



Buffy didn’t want this to be slow, if it was she would change her mind. She kicked his pants away and realized he didn’t have boxers to take away. She kissed him mindless as she guided them toward the bed. He flipped their positions and pressed her against the mattress. With one hand he removed her underwear, tweaked her nipple and expertly his tongue danced with hers.


She whispered, “I need you inside me now, Spike.”


“I know, luv.”


He levered himself over her and she positioned his cock at her opening. He thrust home and they both cursed. She felt like she was coming undone, she couldn’t get enough as he thrust and she arched.



She was soft and hard at the same time. Her muscles were lean and he would explore everything at length, but he knew this was going to be hard and fast the way she wanted, maybe she would let him make love to her next time. He knew he had a few questions about how she easily walked into his heart, but he would sort it out later.



“Oh God you feel good, kitten, hot and tight. I could stay here forever.” Spike spouted as he sped up his thrusts.



“Harder Spike…, oh God…., faster...” Buffy was incoherent as he bent her leg and got better leverage kneeling.



Buffy knew it would be like this, she had no thought of the consequences that would come of this weakness.



Her breathing became shallow and she shut her eyes. He recognized she was close and slid in between and pinched her clit. Her eyes shot open and she cried out, “Spike!” She arched and he slid down to meet her.


He followed soon after and emptied himself, “Oh yes, Buffy, my Buffy, my Buffy…”




It seemed a lifetime before their breathing slowed and they each opened their eyes. Green met blue and before she could push him away he countered and held her down.



“You’re not running away from his Lieutenant. Not this time.” Spike said forcefully but gently.



“I HATE when people tell me what to do!” She threw him and tossed him to the other side of the bed.



Before she could scurry off the bed he grabbed her ankle and pulled her toward him.



“You can’t ignore this Buffy, even though I know you want to. I’m not going to let you dismiss what’s happening between us.”



“What’s happening between us is against the rules, breaks every code of ethic, and is just plain stupid in every possible way!” He held her close but he finally let go.



She started to gather up her clothes and realized he hadn’t said anything.



She looked up to see Spike standing near the window, cigarette in hand. Staring at the moon he looked like an angel. A naked angel, but an angel all the same. She shook her head and dressed without engaging him in conversation.



“So I guess that’s it, you scratched an itch and you go back to being a bitch cop right?” He knew it would get her going.




“Bitch cop is the only thing I know how to be.” Buffy said sadly and zipped her boot.


Not knowing how to take her behavior he replied, “I don’t know how to handle you Lieutenant, you a truly an enigma. One side of you is all balls and brass and the other, what I saw tonight is all sensual woman. I’m at a loss for once in my life; I’ve never been on that side before.” He almost sounded mystified to admit.



“Nothing's changed. It was a mistake, you’ll get over it.” Buffy tried to find her shirt.



”Bollocks! It was a bloody revelation. You can act as high and mighty as you like... but I know where you live now, Lieutenant. I've tasted it.” He stomped over to her.




Buffy glared at him and remembered her shirt was in the elevator. She turned to go.



“You’re the owner of the Bronze Spike, someone I shouldn’t be fraternizing with outside of, how do you know the victim Harmony Kendall?, and where were you the night of October 21st? That’s it, that’s all our relationship is.” She put on her shirt and turned back around.




“And if you tell anyone…” Buffy looked and realized the blood had drained from his face.



“Did you say Harmony Kendall?”