Ch. 5: Car Ride to Heaven

The plastic smile on her face was beginning to ache, joining her feet and her head in the race for pain. Buffy knew what her mother expected of her--the polite and pretty daughter greeting all the patrons of the gallery and explaining various pieces of art when her mother was occupied elsewhere. Unfortunately, that position put her into contact with Angel, her ex-boyfriend.

He seemed to be interested in her enough, checking out her breasts in the low v-neck dress and her thighs in the subtle yet sexy slit running up the side. However, these things were not for him. Buffy stifled a groan when she saw him trying to catch her eye, as if he was expecting her to slip away into a closet for a return to earlier days. She clenched her jaw and smiled again. Where was William?

William was running late. He'd had a difficult time explaining to his mother what he was doing and why he was going to be out all night. He'd decided to tell her the truth, that he was driving Buffy back to school, but he added that she was going to show him around campus. Her school was in the top 10, and William's mother knew it was a school he'd been considering for a while. She finally relented, helping him pack and reminding him of questions he should ask the admissions officer. Finally, a half hour behind schedule, he left the house in a suit, even more nervous than he could possibly imagine.

Those nerves only grew when he saw Buffy--absolutely stunning in a black, slinky dress--talking to Angel. Those nerves grew into worries grew into insecurity, and he was about to turn back and leave a message on her cell phone when he saw Mrs. Summers.

"William! So glad you finally made it. Buffy's been quite worried." Joyce led him in before he could reply. "She's been such a dear, talking to everyone and keeping up conversations when I know she's been waiting for you. You'll be good to her, won't you?"

Her last question had a soft edge, and William looked up sharply, wondering how much she knew. Mrs. Summers looked at him with understanding and with a bit of a warning--which both reassured him and scared him.

Joyce looked at the young boy and smiled. He would take care of her daughter, she was sure. Placing her hand lightly on his back, she led him to Buffy and then returned to her other guests.

"William!" Buffy exclaimed when she finally saw his face. Her eyes brightened, and her smile became genuine. Not even waiting for Angel to finish his sentence, Buffy turned to greet William. She took his hands and clasped them gently. "What took so long?" she asked quietly, turning her eyes fully on him.

"Mother had a lot to say before I left. She wants this college visit to be productive," he answered, smiling sheepishly. His thoughts of insecurity were drowned by his poetic praise of the beauty in front of him, and he felt compelled to compliment her. "You look fabulous."

Blushing slightly, she replied, "That's what I was going to say. You make suits look yummy." She licked her lips for emphasis.

"So, William, how's high school treating you?" Angel broke in, slightly disturbed by the intimacy of their conversation and by their complete disregard of his presence.

Buffy pursed her lips and then mouthed an apology to William before turning to include Angel in their conversation.

That little act bolstered his self-confidence, and William easily answered, "Quite well, thanks. Just counting down the days till I can graduate and move on to brighter, better days." He gave Buffy's hand a squeeze, not caring whether Angel saw.

Angel did see, and it irked him. Who was this silly, bleached high school kid trying to move in on his ex-girlfriend? Not that he still had feelings for her, of course, but it was really the principle of the matter. He was about to say something to cut into that smug smirk of William's, but suddenly Buffy turned away from him, taking William with her and leaving him alone. He glared at the retreating couple, as if his eyes could hurt them, and then huffed off to find someone worthy of his company.

"I can't believe you just walked away from him. Didn't your mother teach you to play nice?" William teased, more than happy to leave the conversation.

"I just couldn't talk to him any longer. I was stuck there for twenty minutes before you showed up, and I wasn't going to stick around if I didn't have to. Besides, I haven't really given you a proper hello," she purred as she led him into the hall outside the reception area. Her eyes twinkled as she leaned in to give him a kiss.

William smiled against her lips, savoring the feeling of her in his arms, of her wanting him in his arms. His smile gave way as he opened to greet her tongue hello, tasting the sweetness of her mouth.

It was a slow kiss, but the slow pacing of it only made the torturous building of the fire more roaring in its intensity. When they finally parted, each panted with yearning, gazing into each other's eyes for more.

"We should get back. I promised my mom I'd stay for another half hour or so." She pulled him back towards the crowd. "But when we leave, when we get back to my dorm room," she confided with a toss of her hair, "then I'm not going to stop." She kissed him again before returning to the guests.

William's eyes widened with her implications. He had imagined but not actually believed what might happen in a room unfettered by mothers and police officers and curfews. He blew out his breath slowly, shoved his hands into his pockets, and then followed after his girl.

Each minute passed with excruciating slowness. Finally, the two said their goodbyes and headed to the car. Giddy with anticipation, Buffy started sprinting into the parking lot. William caught her easily and reached for her, twirling her in the air with laughter. Before her feet touched the ground, her lips touched his and exploded with fervor, the minutes slowly releasing the torturous restraints of the evening. Tongues raged, teeth clashed, hands groped, and hearts throbbed as they sank into each other.

"Easy," Buffy breathed when she finally broke their kissing. "Gotta save some for when we get back," she teased, her lips swollen and smeared.

"Oh, don't worry. I have years of wanting stored away," he responded, nuzzling her neck.

She chuckled and then touched her feet to the ground. "How fast can you get there?"

***

In record time, they reached the college. They power-walked from the parking garage to the dorm. They skipped up the stairs to avoid idle waiting in front of the elevator. They ran from the stairwell to the room. At last, they stepped into her room.

And suddenly anxiety crept in, paralyzing William with uncertainty.

Buffy had burst into the room with lusty energy, kicked off her shoes, and threw her bag in a corner; William had entered, dropped his bags, and stood with a look of uneasiness on his face.

When she finally stilled her movements, Buffy noticed William's stiff posture and approached him, not stopping until her body rested against his. She saw his nervousness, his insecurities shining on his vulnerable face. Not wanting to sound condescending, she said nothing and merely wrapped her arms around his neck, drawing him in for a kiss. She infused her tenderness and passion into the kiss, hoping that the touch would salve his worries and reassure him of her affection for him. Slowly, he began to respond, tightening his arms around her waist and reaching out with his tongue.

Their kisses were deep and unhurried, each luxuriating in the other's touch. Buffy continued to caress his lips while reaching for his tie. She lazily tugged at it, enjoying the feel of it slipping from his collar. It finally pulled free, and she let it drop to the floor, not giving it a second thought. She then turned to his shirt, again taking her time as she untucked his shirt and began unbuttoning it.

William enjoyed the slow pace of their kisses. It allowed him to taste her fully, to delight in the tiny moans and slight tensing muscles as they orally pleased each other. His heart was beating wildly as she worked his clothes off, and it took all his focus to keep her mouth on his. With each kiss he poured his soul into hers.

God, his mouth was so amazing. She loved how he sucked her in, made her feel precious and delicious with every stroke of his tongue. Her fingers began to tremble as she fumbled with his pants, but eventually the button came undone, and she eased down the zipper over his hardness. They fell to the ground, joining the rest of his clothes.

When William realized his nakedness, he followed Buffy's lead and began running his hands up her back, looking for the zipper. As the dress fell fluidly to the ground, he toed out of his shoes and socks.

Both merely clad in undergarments, they paused to peruse each other's bodies. The slow gaze was almost as stimulating as touch, skin aching to be caressed. William could no longer resist and pressed her body to his, and he moaned softly as skin sizzled against skin.

Buffy gasped at the touch of his bare body against hers. Though still clad in her bra and panties, she could feel his skin searing her own. It thrilled her and thrummed through her. She stepped away to pull him towards the bed, keeping her eyes fixed on him, unable to tear away.

Gliding towards her, he took in her beauty, her breasts and her hips and her thighs and her hair, all yielding to his gaze. He breathed in slowly, not wanting to get too excited. He held his breath as she pulled him onto the bed on top of her. The kissing began again, like a slow-moving glider soaring above the powerful ocean. Their languid touches hid the molten desires running just under their skin.

He ran his fingers up the side of her body, skimming the bra that skimpily covered her breasts. Using his tongue, he slipped in and sucked on a nipple, pulling it out of its casing. Buffy moaned and cradled his head in her hands, urging him on. She rubbed her calves against his, needing to feel his hard flesh against her soft skin.

Every whimper made him more confident, reassuring him that he was bringing her pleasure, and harder, more aware of how his body was afire and hers was fueling it. He continued to taste her breasts and then swept his hand down her body, relishing the feel of her lace-clad skin. Finding the pulse of her form, he slowly smoothed his fingers against her slit, and her increased moaning only pushed him further; he delighted in how she pressed against him, how she moistened with his movements. The lace was no longer enticing; it now blocked his sensations in feeling just how much she wanted him. She took off her bra while he tugged at the panties, and she quickly lifted her hips to help him in removing the flimsy obstacle.

She was lost in him, open and exposed to his lips and tongue and hands and body; she felt that, as the older one, she should work on him, pleasure him, make him scream and moan and beg--but he was just so amazing with his touches and talented with his tongue and, oh god...

He loved that she was completely vulnerable to him, that her body was open to his perusal and exploration. Her head was thrown back, her eyes were closed, and her body responded to every touch--it made him feel very powerful. His own moans were drowned in his suckling of her breasts, and his fingers dove into her wetness, hitting the heat of her clit with each sweep. Her liquid arousal clung to his fingers, and he painted her pussy with the strokes of an artist. Her moaning created the soundtrack to his motions, and William focused all of his energies on making her come in his hands. He allowed his instincts to take over, not knowing for sure what would bring about her climax, and he began exploring her inner walls with his fingers, using his thumb to keep circling her button.

"Oh, god, William," Buffy breathed, her body curling to meet his fingers. She tightened her hold on his head, her other hand gripping the iron frame of the bed. She could feel herself squeezing inside itself, not wanting to let go of the delicious sensations zooming through her. And then she had to taste him, had to have something in her mouth while these vibrations were filling her. She pulled up his head and smothered his mouth with her own, her tongue filling him with heated desire.

"Mmm," he moaned as he sampled her tangy sweetness. He could feel her start to slip, but he wanted to make it last, draw out the height of her climax. He slowed his movements deliberately, pressing into her.

He was torturing her, not letting her zip off the cliff of ecstasy. No, he was making her beg, making her tense even more so that when he finally let go she was going to fly through the air with the momentum of a speeding train. And it made her mouth water with anticipation. Tighter, tighter, higher, higher, and--

"Oh fuck!" she screamed as the orgasm tore her threw her, hurling her through the air in a burst of sexual potency. "William!" she howled as her body shuddered with the aftermath of orgasmic tremors. She pressed her body against hers, needing something to ground her.

His face was buried in her neck, her pulse skittering against his cheek. When her body finally stilled, she drew him in for a soft kiss, her skin flushed with passion. He raised himself on his elbows, his cock throbbing against her thigh, and he looked into her eyes, wanting to see her desire. She was so beautiful, so incredibly beautiful. He wanted to sink into her, thrust his cock into her and join in the beauty that enthralled him so.

William pulled off his underwear and then sat back on his heels while unwrapping the condom, his hands beginning to shake with nervous anticipation. Buffy calmed his erratic movements and took the condom from him, quickly disposing of the wrapper and then encasing his penis in the rubber. She kept her eyes on him the entire time, increasing the passion in his soul. She pulled his body against hers, spreading her thighs to invite him in, and then waited.

William closed his eyes for a moment, wanting to savor the sound of her breathing, the scent of her arousal, and the feel of her skin beneath him. When he opened his eyes, he saw her before him, watching him with adoration and longing. He held his breath and then eased himself into her, not wanting to rush, but when he felt her squeezing him and pulling him in, he could no longer resist. He thrust into her, further deepening their connection.

"Yes...." she sighed as she felt him plunge into her wetness. God, he felt so amazing, the way he fit into her and slid against her.

Their lovemaking was slow and sensual--she could feel every thrust and every slight swirl of his cock inside of her. They lips met in luscious kisses, their hands caressed in loving touches. Surging his hips into her, William felt his body stoking the rising fire within him. His body began to move faster, and he clasped her hand so that they could fall together, as one.

Buffy began to breathe faster--his thrusts were hitting her so pointedly that she felt the churning hints of another orgasm, and she wanted it. She wanted it so much. She opened her legs further, wrapping herself around his hips and making him push deeper and deeper. One hand in his, the other on his ass urging him on, she rode him with fervor, running after the climax with heightened speed. Hurdle after hurdle, she felt her body quicken and tighten in expectation, knowing the prize was just out of reach.

William could feel her fluttering around him, squeezing and clenching him, and then--

"Oh, god--Buffy, love," he moaned as he felt himself spurt out his bliss into her.

It was his voice that pushed her over, his voice saying her name with that breathy, lusty voice. "William," she yelped, her voice trembling. She felt her body receive all of him, squeeze him till there was nothing left, and then ooze to the ground in utter contentment. She rolled her hips under him, easing their bodies to a halt, till she could no longer move. She exhaled loudly, signifying her exhaustion, and pulled him close, not wanting him to move just yet. "Mine--my William," she mumbled into his body, giving in to the fatigue.

William had no complaints, his whole body being spent, and he savored the sound of Buffy's heart racing in her chest. Eventually, though, he knew he'd have to leave, if just for a moment or two, and he pushed himself up. Buffy was barely conscious, merely whimpering for warmth when he left her bed. He cleaned up a little and then returned to the comfort of her arms. Buffy purred contentedly, nuzzling his chest and finding a comfortable pillow in his body.

"Love you," William whispered, knowing that this--her head on his chest, her hand on his hip, their fingers lightly interlaced--this was heaven. Kissing her tenderly, he fell asleep, content that his dreams--their dreams--would now take flight in reality.

THE END