Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope you guys like it! New chapter coming soon!, and so is the Spuffy goodness =P Love you all Spuffy shippers! Please review! Makes me so happy!

And guys, thank you all so much for the great reviews so far, you are all too kind!
“It looks good, don’t you think?” Chris took a step back to admire their work. Well, more like 3 snowballs, a stick and some stones.

“Ehmm…maybe if we had more supplies….” Buffy frowned, not knowing what to think.

“Yeah, it looks like it had a stroke.” Spike commented, tilting his head and cocking an eyebrow.

“Oh, what is wrong with you people? It looks just fine.”

“Right, just fine.”

“Just fine.”

Chris saw her parents exchange a look, and giggled.

“Ok, maybe it’s not perfect. But we made it, so that makes it a perfect snowman.” She faked a very dreamy look and rolled her eyes.

“Oh, stop it.” Buffy stuck out her tongue.

“Well, it is nice to spend time with you again, sweetheart.” Chris smiled and looked up when she felt her fathers arm around her. “You were scared I wasn’t going to come back?”

“Every time you leave.”

“Yeah Chris, did the higher powers gave you promising to travel trough time for like….always?”

The hopeful looks made her feel a little tight in her own skin. If only that was true.

“Until my ehm…mission is finished.”

“Oh…”

“Yeah.”

“So, how is that going?” Spike asked.

“Still got a lot to do.”

“Good, keep that up.”

“Dad…”

“Chris, we just got you in our lives. We don’t want you to leave now.”

“Well, don’t get too attached, because I’m hoping to be done before Christmas.”

“Chris…”

“I’m sorry mum, dad. I can’t stay. I would love too, but I simply can’t. It’s not healthy for the future, or me, or you. I will have to go back. If you want me in your lives, have children.”

Chris voice was shaky, but not harsh. She spoke softly and with a small smile on her lips. She didn’t want to go back there, ever. Just as much as her parents wanted her to stay. But that wasn’t going to happen, and it was for the best. She wouldn’t lie to her parents or herself.

“And if you want us back?”

“………..”

She hadn’t expected that comment from her father. However, it always surprised her how his mind seemed to go places were others stopped. He knew it was not that easy for her.

“I speak to you in my prayers.”

“Screw that, stay with us. I don’t care what happens to the future.”

“Mum, come on now. You’re the slayer.”

“You are my daughter. I want you to stay.”

“And I will. For now.”

Chris checked her watch, and realized there was still something on her to do list. If she wanted to deal with it today, she would have to leave now.

“Or ehmm, some other time. There is something I need to do. Thanks for hanging out with me.” She checked out her snow angel on the ground and smiled.

“I will be alright mum, dad. Trust me, it will be just fine. I love you.” She kissed their cheeks, and walked away with a wave.

“Xanders house….mmmmm, were could that be.” She mumbled under her breath, before opening the gate of the graveyard.

“Why does she always leave?” Buffy signed, staring in the directing Chris had left.

“Well pet, she is not here to entertain us. She is here to help us.”

“I know, I just don’t want her to leave again.”

“Me neither pet…..me neither. But she is right about the children part. If…when she goes away, we can always get her back by having her, as our baby.”

His voice dropped to his rich, low voice, and his thumb reached out to caress her cheek. The moment they had shared in Buffy’s room seemed recreated in the white landscape in front of Spike crypt. Until he saw her body tense, and dropped his hand before even touching her.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to...”

“I broke up with Riley.”

“What?”

“Yeah…”

“You did?”

“Yeah….It was the right thing to do.”

“Oh….”

“Uhuh…..”

“Well….”

“So…..”

“Well, I would lie if I told you I wasn’t happy. But you did not have to do it so soon. I mean, I know it must be hard for you, and all.”

“No, you were right, it wasn’t meant to be….even before this whole thing.”

“I didn’t mean to…”

“You didn’t. It’s fine.”

“Ok. Ehm… you want to come in? It’s kinda cold out here.”

“Yeah, sure.”

He smiled when he opened the door for her, not believing she actually said yes. Even though he did not know how they could get past the awkward stage again. He wanted to kiss her, touch her and love like before.

Well, she did brake up with Riley.

He had been polite and had given her the sad smile, but inwardly he was doing the happy dance. She wasn’t his, yet. But she wasn’t soldier boy’s anymore either.

Stepping into his crypt, she noticed his attempts to decorate it. She had been here before, but never noticed who much it had changed since he first moved in; she hadn’t want to look.

“You are really trying to fix this place, aren’t you?” She smiled, making conversation while sitting on the tombstone. Spike found it funny how she looked so casual in his space. So much had changed on only 2 days.

“Yeah, I am. I try to find some decent stuff to fill this dump.”

“This is nice.” Buffy picked up an antic candlestick.

“Found it on some garbage heap.”

“Oh…..ew.” She quickly put the candlestick down with a face.

“Don’t worry, I did clean it. I’m not that gross.” He laughed, opening the fridge to fetch himself a beer. “Drink?”

‘Oh I never though you were gross. As a matter of fact….Oh Stop it Buffy. Bad mind, bad mind.’

“If you have something with no alcohol, I might.”

“Coke?”

“You have coke?”

“The drink, not the drug.”

“Sure, I’ll have one.”

“They’re for my human visitors, you know.” He smiled, handing her the can.

“Like who?”

“Well….you and Dawn, I guess, and maybe Chris.”

She looked at him in wonder, but he glanced away to avoid her gaze.
He actually had soda in his fridge in the hope that she would come over to hang one day and would want one? That was so weird……..that was so adorable.

“I also have a bed now.” He announced out of nowhere, taking a step towards her.

“Pfffttt…”Buffy almost chocked in her coke, spraying the dark, sweet fluent all over the dusty floor.

“Sorry, that didn’t come out right.” He gave her apologising look, and she felt her face burning. God, she was bright red, she knew it.

“I’m sorry; I didn’t take it the right way.”

He didn’t mean to, but her embarrassment turned him on, she looked so venerable right now, and he took another step in her directing, cocking an eyebrow.

“What way did you take it, Buffy?”

“Spike…”

“Buffy.”

“You know what way.”

Her voice dropped, feeling shivers going trough her body as she took a step towards him. She needed to fight her feelings and needs, but the look he was giving her…his voice….their future….she didn’t want to fight it.

She took a step and met him halfway, needing to feel his mouth again, his touch.

“Kiss me.”

************************************************************

Xander, it was him. He looked so much younger then how she remembered him. And Giles was there too. And oh god Willow, with some strange blond girl she didn’t know. And some other blond girl that was possibly Anya, who had died years before Chris was even been born.

She stood in front of the Magixbox, not feeling very well. What the hell was she going to say?

“Sorry young missy, we are closed.” Was spoken to her the moment she stepped over the threshold, greeted by the bell that hung above the door.

Giles of course, he always called her young missy.

“Unless you have money that you are going to spend, then you can stay.” The blond girl behind the counter said with a nod of her head. Anya, no doubt.

The rest of the group just turned to look at her, and she started to feel a little self-conscious.

“I know, and no I don’t.” Chris used the don’t-fuck-with me voice, and look, in the hope they would not treat her like a child. She could really use some respect right about now.

“Okeeeey, and you are?”

Xander of course. She smiled at him an approached the table most of the guys were sitting at.

“Chris, nice to meet you all.”

“Ok, and what do you want?” Willow was clenching the hand of the blond girl beside her, and Chris smiled. That was Tara. She met her eyes, and saw the shy girl blush under her gaze.

“I need to talk to Xander.”

“How do you…”

“Come on.”

She grabbed his arm before he could say another word, and dragged him outside, in front of the magixbox, so the others could still see them trough the window.

“Hey!”

“I just want to borrow him for a minute. He will be right back.”

Closing the door, Chris and Xander stood in front of the window, talking. She was obviously trying to calm him down, and it looked like it was working.

“What are they talking about?”

“Do you think she is here to have sex with him?”

“Anya!”

“What! He is attractive.”

“It looks like a serious talk.”

“Why didn’t we stop her?” Giles was amazed that he had let this girl walk right past him without doing a thing. He lived on the Hell mouth. He was always so careful.
What was it about this girl that had made him stand there and do nothing? What was it that made his know she wouldn’t hurt any of them?

“She reminds me of someone.” Willow said, knitting her eyebrows.

“I was just thinking the same thing.” Anya nodded.

“Yes, she does.” Tara somehow knew this was not just a normal girl. The way she had looked at them. She knew them.

“Yes, she reminds me of Buffy.” Giles said, walking closer to the window without being notice by the two outside.

“Oh, I was going to say Spike.” Anya shrugged, wiping of the counter, not looking up.

“What?”

“Well, I was going to say Buffy too Giles, so don’t worry. It’s two against one.” Willow smiled, petting the back of Tara’s hand, who gave her a smile. ….

She had been about to say Spike too.